Are you still in touch with your LANbros, Yea Forums?

Are you still in touch with your LANbros, Yea Forums?

Attached: the_lads.jpg (2048x1536, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3NLa4ebX4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't know if they're my lanbros because we play on consoles, but I still talk to my local multiplayer bros

Nah, I haven't been to a traditional lan party in over a decade.

One became a Chad that put all of us to shame. One stayed in our home town smoking weed and playing in a garage band. One is a hippie theater student, and the only one I keep in touch with. So yeah. Time hasn't been kind to us...

Attached: 1557804104059.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

Damn, white people are so lame

We used to have lans a few years back, but a few of them got GFs and suddenly were never available anymore. LANs stopped happening after that and everyone fell out of contact. Shame.

Is this the Poopfist reunion?

>One stayed in our home town smoking weed and playing in a garage band
based

If they were black, the pic would be of them breaking into the house just to be shot by the white man.

I see them every week.

Attached: 0OY0PAA.jpg (960x720, 116K)

>automatically resorts to muh niggers
rent free

these dudes are definitely fucking each other

I miss my q3a bros so much

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 24K)

>getting this mad
t. nigger

One became chad
One became an academic
One became a media/movie guy. With lots of education on the subject.
One is an incel that lives with his mom
3 of us became working class scrubs. But we all of us getting good gains so there is that

2 of us became NEETs
2 got good jobs in medicine/tech
All of us smoked way too much weed

Imagine being THAT guy?

Attached: XHEsM.jpg (720x428, 85K)

>tfw you'll never be a 90s kid in a white suburban neighborhood
youtube.com/watch?v=x3NLa4ebX4E

Attached: 1445269046185.jpg (866x771, 89K)

> 1980
That's more like 1999 or so
ICQ, Messenger, Quake 2...

Boomer here, my best friend growing up was a virgin until he was like, 25. Then he went to japan to "study abroad" and came back with an asian wife from the Philippines and a son. Now they have a second baby on the way and they all live with his mom, and he makes 14 dollars an hour. I can't hang out with him anymore because I moved to a town 50 minutes away and his family keeps him busy.

Why does he get to be happy and have a family when I moved out, I make more money, I provide for myself, I'm taller, I have more experience with women, etc yet I live alone and have nothing but drugs and alcohol while he gets to come home every day to his loving wife and son.

Attached: 1390528687505.png (547x396, 66K)

>have gamerbro since early childhood
>playing games everyday
>gamerbro joins army
>becomes a frogman and joins special forces
>turns into an absolut unit and becomes alpha chad
>buys a house, marries and got children
>I'm still sitting here playing games

fugg

Attached: 1546256645378.png (720x712, 629K)

>One became a Chad that put all of us to shame.
elaborate?

>Why does he get to be happy and have a family when I moved out, I make more money, I provide for myself, I'm taller, I have more experience with women, etc yet I live alone and have nothing but drugs and alcohol while he gets to come home every day to his loving wife and son
I ask myself every day. I don't want to compare myself to Elliot Rodger, but I'm beginning to understand his train of thought. It's not fair for people much worse off than me being happier for absolutely no reason. It's just not right.

The chads will still remember the good old days and hope that you are happy and have a good live

And the worst part is, if I show anything other than support for him it makes me an asshole. Why the fuck is he having a second kid making 14/hr at his mom's house? Why does he have a wife who even approves of this arrangement? Why is his mom allowing this? Why isn't he as cripplingly depressed as I am?

But then again, I've been telling him to stop what he's doing for years, and yet his retarded choices end in rewards when mine don't. When he first called me and told me that he got a girl pregnant in Japan that his friends/family never met and he had known for less than a year, I told him to abort it. I had a six year long relationship crash and burn like two months before his wedding with the first girl who's ever even touched him. He doesn't know the pain of a breakup at all.

And I know his wife think I'm weird and doesn't like me and talks shit about me behind my back too. I don't really care since she's irrelevant to me and he doesn't judge me, but still.

Attached: 1392956915124.jpg (306x293, 13K)

You're delusional if you think that guy is happy if he's making $14 an hour, has a family and is still living with his parents.

Why do these people all buy the shittiest trainers money can buy?

Yeah we all live in different places now but we try to meet up at least once a year. I take road trips up and down the east coast (US) to visit them pretty frequently.

That's the thing, the situation is objectively fucking terrible. I think he ruined his life. Someday she will leave and go back to Asia and probably take the kids and I'll have to be the one who has to convince him not to hang himself.

But, he sleeps with a woman each night. He has a baby that he can look in the eyes and know it loves him. He's sexually active. He has a reason to live and I don't. He doesn't even feel the need to work out and excersize anymore because he's already got his slice. And I still don't have any of that. I gotta pay fucking prostitutes instead.

Yeah I'm bitching, you had better believe I'm bitter. I'm going out for a smoke.

Attached: 1535909162534.jpg (400x400, 24K)

What was it like having internet in the 90s, bros? My family were huge technophobes and I didn't have a computer or internet till I got my first job in highschool and that was in 2008.
It all looks so homey

Attached: display_d1622114c3e79db6bf8ba67de3755913.jpg (587x440, 75K)

>actually having friends
Cease existence

always thought of LANs as mostly something white people would only do.

My childhood friends from the ghetto now have like 2-3 kids each. I went to college instead.

Tons of connection issues but quite exciting to check websites and read info
It felt weird that it was all "free" all of a sudden
I remember I visited the rage against the machine website and downloaded a bunch of wallpapers and then wonder if it would come in the phone bill the next month
Anyway, the best internet era was the beginning of YouTube, blogs... Exactly until social media and smartphones ruined everything

>but I'm beginning to understand his train of thought.

Attached: lostymphony.png (250x200, 60K)

> One became a pilot for the air force and has a qt gf. He's based.
> One is a wanna be Chad and I'm speculating that he might be a genuine sociopath. Went to the army and have no news of him for years.
> One is studying to become a game dev. Has no work ethics and still lives with his parents at 25 where he lifts and fucks dudes (kinda based desu).
> One smokes weed, collects vintage instructional VHS for fun and works at a bike shop that helps people with mental problems to fit in society. Seems to do well but is always somewhat depressed.
> Last one is an incel that dropped every studies he started and has no motivations aside from having a gf. Still a virgin and cannot shut up about it.

Still see frequently the last one and I'm still in contact with weed bro. Have no news of the other guys but they seems to be doing well. I guess we could easily reunites and do another night of Smash Bros and shitty horror movie but I guess every one of us has other priorities in our lives.

these boys look so happy

I remember two dudes from high school that were 'best friends' that would suck each other off to 'help a friend out'. they were open about it but were adamantly in denial of how gay it was.

Fuck, bro. Pretty shitty situation considering you aren't exactly getting what you want, but if it's of any help: if you compare your life conditions logically you're in a much better position than your friend. $14/h to support a wife and TWO kids isn't gonna last long. Shit's gonna spiral downward quickly, probably ending in divorce, etc. Meanwhile you get to spend your life however the fuck you want without being shackled by a vagina.

We all just lost contact eventually. I guess we never really liked each other if we didn't even try maintaining that friendship with the advent of social media. I kinda miss them but not really.

I have no doubt in my mind that within 2-3 years he will be making 20+/hr. He's got the motivation to climb and he's got some plans for how to do so, he doesn't want to be a broke father forever and all that.

It's just that, he seems to have just gotten to skip all of the things required to have a family first. I've got to climb up and make more too, and I will, but my motivation is that so maybe eventually I can have what he already has now. That's the fucked up part.

>tfw its 2007
>huge lineage 2 clan on a private server
>turned out a group of us were from the same area
>started chilling outside of the game all the time getting korean bbq and drinks
>server closed down
>eventually we all went our separate ways
Truely they were the halcion days

Attached: drinking.jpg (630x420, 20K)

>fat guy who turns into a gay bottom
>awkward kid who has a growth spurt and starts playing football and the rest stop inviting him over because he becomes popular
>kid who joins a frat in college and gets 2 DUIs
>kid who really wants to join a band so learns bass thinking that's his best shot
>funny manlet that's in every group
>the brains of the outfit
>kid who can actually play guitar but really likes Weylon Jennings which isn't cool so he keeps his mouth shut

>but my motivation is that so maybe eventually I can have what he already has now
Is there any way I can convince you that "making a family" is not necessarily the end-game for us as sentient human beings? You can do many more different things and still lead a fulfilling existence.

Nope.. Niklas, if you are out there, see you in Barrens in August.

The funny thing is, I kind of don't even want kids. Just having a steady relationship again would be something. All I can see is nihilism, I don't know how you can live in the 1st world and not come to this conclusion, ultimately. Feeling like there is some sort of reason to have to go through all this shit would be nice.

>Feeling like there is some sort of reason to have to go through all this shit would be nice
> all this shit
elaborate

First off why are you friends with someone who makes you miserable? Life's to short to spend it around people you don't really like.

If he's truly happy (who can say what people are hiding behind the exterior they put up) it's because he found what it is that makes him happy. Clearly the life your living isn't what makes you happy even if on paper it's better than his. You need to ask yourself what it is that would bring fulfillment into your life and figure out what you can do to try and make it a reality.

Dont tend to look at others and say that they are happy (because you dont have what they have between each other) try to find urself and consider what makes you happy, thats just a general thought.

Attached: dab.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

those some school shooters?

>white "people"