Are you ready for the hardest, most advertiser friendly, most complex, groundbreaking, finest, original, intricate...

Are you ready for the hardest, most advertiser friendly, most complex, groundbreaking, finest, original, intricate, engaging, innovative, pioneering, COOLEST AND MOST RADICAL DUUUDE, ingenious, richest, most gratifying, deepest, most difficult, mind-bendingly difficult, most hardcore, inventive, friendly, deepest, captivating, most complex, edifying, enchanting, powerful, excellent, charming, unrivaled, bewitching, rewarding, legendary, adventurous, social, fascinating, delightful, progressive, romantic, most difficult, fantastic, fulfilling, magical, richest, the BEST, the BEST, the BEST and the most kino video game experience in the history of mankind?

Attached: 300px-World_of_Warcraft_Classic_logo.jpg (300x135, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ZealousDepressedPartridgeBudBlast
clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantHeartlessWhaleOMGScoots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never played WoW. Can someone explain why so many people suddenly give a shit about this what is has to do with that zoomer Twitch streamer?

I was until sharding

Keep the fedoras on, FFXIV and retail players, I only need my blizzmerch cap. Backwards, of course, for maximum vision. We're going home boys.
What are my Vanillabros rolling?

Attached: goinghomo.png (550x627, 98K)

bump

>yet another quickly dying wow thread
For all your supposed "love" of the game, you really don't want to talk about it, huh?

>Things people think they want thread #18,485,211
You think you want it, but you don't want it.

You're overdoing it.

You think?

Attached: wow.png (1896x3224, 1.78M)

>playing a Blizzard game in the modern year
You deserve hell.

I was going to try it out but after seeing this desperate guerilla marketing campaign I've lost all respect. Fuck blizzard

Attached: truth-pill.jpg (606x638, 97K)

>I've never played WoW
well unless you're anti-social I'd recommend trying it when it comes out in august, maybe not launch day since it'll be so many people rolling characters and I don't trust "layering", but maybe day two/three
>why so many people suddenly give a shit
these are the millions of people that dropped their sub for the game when it was obvious blizzard had no idea how to handle the game in cata/mop
>what it has to do with that BOOMER twitch streamer
fixed that for you, at 27 he is actually older than most people here

I'm going to tell Night Elf ""females"" that they'll never get friends if they can't be good at the game, and that they're nowhere near as attractive as actual women.
I'm also going to tell a streamer that I'm going to bully them, and then make a half-assed attempt to steal mobs off them for 5 minutes before getting bored. The streamer will try to right click report me, but because being disrespectful or fighting over mob spawns aren't against the rules, the streamer will cry and rage that he can't ban people who hurt his feelings!

Yes I am, that's why I'm trying out FF11 this week.

>I don't trust "layering", but maybe day two/three
You poor soul, sharding is there to stay throughout the game.

based and finna bix nood

How long before the nostalgia honey moon phase wears off and it crashes and burn? Realistically, and without fanboy sugarcoating

Attached: 1391280573312.gif (324x216, 545K)

It usually takes about 1 to 2 months. We should start seeing a lot of complaints and buyers remorse threads then. Probably earlier, since this is a Blizzard game we're talking about.

1 month for the average retail player. 3 for most others

I'm gonna say it's going to reach artifact numbers within.. 3 months.

nah its ruined

Attached: 1558117850092.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Never ever

Yes, there's always a small, autistic, and dedicated fanbase that will continue to slurp down the moldy cum dripping from Blizzard's cock.
He's talking about the crowd that used to play Vanilla and the other expansions.

Yes, I am.

>unless you're anti-social
I was antisocial before playing WoW, but necessity to find dungeon groups made me asking in chat and people talked to me and thats how I learned to communicate with people because we had common goal. Then I managed to translate those skills into real world somehow.
Too bad kids nowdays use PuG and remain autists.

>How long before the nostalgia honey moon phase wears off
These people have been playing vanilla WoW for more than a decade.
Unless you're talking about BFA tourists, in which case they will quit at lvl 10-20.

>managed to translate those skills into real world somehow.
>because we had common goal.
>somehow
You said it yourself.

>How long before the nostalgia honey moon phase wears off and it crashes and burn? Realistically, and without fanboy sugarcoating
1-2 years we dont know how long the phases are

>1-2 years

Weeks more like.

>nah its ruined
Still posting this false fag when people did wpvp with over 200 people just fine without any laags or phasing on the classic beta yesterday
uff

Day 3 when I remember there is no Chain Heal spell on my Resto shaman

>guy who posts video evidence
>guy who just spouts bullshit
hmm, whom should I trust, I wonder

To be fair, that clip is pretty old. They might have made it better now.

Kill yourself faggot

>The first few weeks are going to be everyone constantly spam hunting the same monsters you need for quests to the point where you need to form a queue or just steal the mob as quick as possible

Jesus christ its going to be like Burning Crusade launch all over again

Attached: 1439461171030.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

They haven't and they won't. That's how it's supposed to work.

Don't forget:
>every streamer uses their viewers to tag quest mobs
>says their name in chat as a thanks

Fuck sake, I forgot about streamers and their personal armies

War has changed

Attached: 1408568439240.jpg (400x263, 27K)

>might have
they had the chance to leave it alone, but no, they fucked it up with sharding

Attached: sanic.jpg (705x445, 65K)

>roll a druid
>moonfire lvl 4 instant cast no CD
try me

Will Streamers ruin Classic Wow?
Imagine the Stranglethorn gang squads

>implying the twitch groups won't moonfire, earth shock, fire blast and judge the same target
Have fun with that, I went through this shit on Nost.

They already have
They get a special beta exclusively for them where they can play the game and dicksuck blizzard and praise all the changes.
Blizzard are absolute diabological geniuses. They've trapped the streamers into playing along or they'll lose their beta access and their viewers. So now they all toe the line and Classic is perfect and changes are good and Blizzard is based etc and all the zoomer kids believe it.

>earth shock (20ft), fire blast(fuck if i remember, 10ft?) and judge(10ft)
I was stealing mobs from koreans in korean beta games with fucking 300ping

The range is completely irrelevant when it comes to camping quest mobs. Everyone will just stand around the spawn point and wait to tag it the moment it appears.

aggressive pet > everyone

Again:
>implying the streamers won't abuse that too

Take your meds, schizo.

Based retard

>suddenly
What did he mean by this?

Pets don't tag in vanilla m8.

You get chain heal at level 40.

That "video evidence" is from the fucking demo. Try this video evidence from the beta: clips.twitch.tv/ZealousDepressedPartridgeBudBlast clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantHeartlessWhaleOMGScoots

>They haven't and they won't. That's how it's supposed to work.
dipshit
devs literally said it is only for the starting zones, barrens is not a starting zone
the video is months old and this is not how it works currently in classic
"layering"(see: sharding) is still bugged in the beta atm, but there is little to none of it in most places outside of starting zones

Stop shilling

>devs literally said it is only for the starting zones
No, it's everywhere.
>this is not how it works currently in classic
Yes, it is, and it's explicitly how it's going to work on release. You're put on the same shard as your party. It's not a bug. It's working as intended.

Its impossible to roll toons in wow. Rolling is a d&d mechanic. Your startimg stats in wow are pre set, you cant roll them.

Faggot.

That flank was pretty based

KEKMONGOLD

So thats how my total warhammer cav feels

>want to play paladin
>all based generals are playing horde
>alliance gets reeeetards like mongoloid

Attached: sad.jpg (279x326, 10K)