Would fucking a zombie spread the virus to me? or am i safe so long as it doesn't bite or scratch me?

would fucking a zombie spread the virus to me? or am i safe so long as it doesn't bite or scratch me?

Attached: dead island zombies.jpg (600x400, 88K)

No, but you have more things to worry about than the virus, like infection and other crazy shit because you're fucking a dead body.

what if the body had just turned though?

Yes it would get transmitted through your urethra. All the virus would need is a point of entry into your body.

Use rubber

What if you use a condom

The way the virus works is it fucks up the body anyways, so you'll still be dealing with a whole other issue than the virus.

>would fucking a zombie spread the virus to me?

Yes if it's an actual virus and not magic or some sort of space radiation that merely animates corpses.
You would also risk getting a minor to mild urinary tract infection because Zombie girls would probably be stank with unkempt filthy vagina.

God I want to be a mindless zombie slut and get my undead body used

>ywn have a zombie grill locked up in your basement
>ywn rip out her teeth and let her gum on your cock for food in the form of sperm
>yfw she starts to eagerly suck before you even get your cock to her face as she's learned it the only sustenance she's gonna get

Attached: milf jar.png (761x52, 6K)

Ok so basically breaking this down:

-You have to tie up the zombie really tight, possibly cover her with multiple garbage bags and duct tape
-Condom, more than one condom most likely
-Making sure her pussy is safe, some sort of insulation stuffed in, tons of duct tape etc.

The end result will be an incredibly terrible fuck.
In a zombie scenario, just fucking a fleshlight (possibly a new, unopened one fresh from the package) and fuck that.
It's really not worth it.

Attached: 1319731854500.jpg (530x530, 70K)

what if it was a kind of infection that turns you before you die, like dying light or left for dead? If I fuck the zombie, can i impregnate her?

Attached: images (2).jpg (449x682, 39K)

The better question is how all of them managed to keep their bikinies on when they were ripped and teared apart

Why would a zombie want to eat clothes
That's stupid.

>toothless zombie girl trying to eat your cock like her life depends on it

Attached: 9b9.jpg (665x665, 217K)

>more than one condom most likely
you're literally retarded
the condoms rub together and break apart

You guys are fucked up

How the fuck can i feel safe with the risk of getting zombie'd while wearing a thin ass condom by itself?

Someone post the cheerleader zombie pasta already.

either 1 condom
or 2+ broken condoms
up to you dumb ass

parallel question would getting raped by a dude zombie infect someone if it came
also why are there no games with zombie rape mechanics

Yes and because most people aren't necrophiliacs

Wouldn't that just crush your dick anyways? Sure, teeth are a problem, but you have to consider the force a human jaw could put on something, let alone a fucking zombie.

summer?

>mfw you come across a hut where there's a woman tied to a bed with a camera recording what was clearly a sex scene before she turned

Attached: das it mane.jpg (500x494, 67K)

You know you're on Yea Forums(nel), right?

Isn't it usually an airborne thing anyway?

Don't knock the zombie's teeth out, just use a ring gag.

it all depends on what kinda zombies we're talking about here
There so many different types with so many different circumstances and rules about how they work
In The Walking Dead it isn't stated to be airborne but everyone who dies turns anyway
or we could be talking about real old style zombies popping up out of graves and shit

Just carve the dead meat out the pussy and stick the insides of a fleshlight there. Fresh pussy, lively body.

in a zombie apocalypse you are fucked anyway
might as well fuck a zombie

Can zombies get turned on and hard/wet?

>no biting or scratching
Why fucking bother, then?