Quite literally, objectively, impossible

Quite literally, objectively, impossible.

Attached: ancient_leshen_mhw.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

It's cheap in a really bad way but doable SOLO. This shit only gets worse when you have shitters who don't know how to play the fight.

The fight also SUCKS, because even if you are a good player you will get shit on because it's nothing like a traditional monster hunter battle. It's more like a shitty boss from a 3d castlevania or some shit with all this spam.

he is easier than extreme behemoth.

>crossover monster plays differently than a regular monster
woah
I bet you were one of the shitters who couldn't do easy mechanics from a tranny MMO for Behemoth too

To be fair, even most of the people playing said MMO can't do mechanics

This guy looks like the coolest monster design I've seen from MHW yet. How's his fight?

Fuckin hard, it's not that he hits hard, but he's got a shitload of moves to try and read and interrupt.

>This guy looks like the coolest monster design I've seen from MHW yet
Well that's to be expected as its not a Monster Hunter design, it's a guest Monster from the Witcher 3

Behemoth was neat with lite mmo stuff.
Leshen? is just fucking boring, stands still, teleports, has like what 5 attacks? (Smack, throw crows, ranged roots, aoe roots, aoe dmg aura of crows) hes actually just garbage to fight, you spam your fire every time its off cooldown and just smack a teleporting tree for 15-20 mins

>It's cheap
Not really. All of its attacks have proper tells.
>SOLO
Why the fuck would you do that? It's a damage sponge with 65k HP.
>shitters who don't know how to play the fight
Even those can be carried through the fight by a healslut. Wide range was [not] a mistake.

While it is kinda boring, this is just wrong
>has like what 5 attacks
Ancient Leshens has:
>melee swipe (+double swipe variation)
>smack down
>"hug"
>crow throw (different power and knockback based on the aura level)
>crow supernova
>triple line roots
>zig zag roots
>single root explosion
>triple concentric consecutive root explosion
>ranged roots explosion
>root grab
>summon jagrases

I hope to god Iceborne ditching the shit tier fucking crossover monsters, what a fucking disgusting waste MHW's post release content was.

Attached: 1467322438075.png (499x427, 198K)

Ancient Leshen is not exactly hard, but the basic crow wave attack and the Jagras are cheap, period. Even the grab, a move that is basically a confirmed instakill, takes 5 hours to actually kill you. Sure as shit won't try again with GS though.

that's not saying much

This
Rather have monster people wanted than fucking behemoth or "it's geralt,remember him? We are doing a crossover 4 years after that game a lot of you loved!"

I got my Ciri layed outfit. Didn't even have to kill this asshole.

I had to kill the fucker 10 times to even get a mutagen.

>leshen
>not fiend
FUCK YOUU

Attached: latest[1].png (654x727, 455K)

There's a chance of another FF collab, seeing how VIIR is on the horizon. Not sure which monster they'd use. Hope it's not a fucking malboro.

I don't know how but I got a drop after we wiped

I've got two in 3 hunts. One of them was failed, but I got a mutagen from the body break. Then I got two more, helping others.

>Not wanting tentacle monster to fight agains kirin and narga girls
Malboro is fucking cancer in ff, but that tought makes my dick hard even if I hate crossover monsters

So can you not fight him anymore?

Godzilla crossover when

He's active at the moment

I fucking hate status ailment spamming enemies in all games.

*stuns, poisons, bleeds, all-blights and puts you to sleep in a single AoE attack*

Attached: Malboro-type0-psp.png (491x466, 226K)

Oh man a physical attacker with a sleep status, amazingly different fight

Outplayed hehehe
Hated this motherfucker, every time I went some time without saving he used to appear to fuck up all my exp grind

Just put on anti-ailment decos lol

This, but unironically.
More fights should "require" utility skills to fuck over "muh DPS" autists.

who wants fucking crossover monsters. Literally a gigantic library of monsters to choose from, and they choose some dumb bullshit with retarded watered down mechanics from each game. Why would I want to play behemoth or some other final fantasy shit in this game with crappy mmo mechanics? I'd want to fight it like fighting a monster hunter monster. If i want to fight it in final fagtasy, I'd play that garbage.

I am quite positive it's impossible to protect yourself from all statuses at once in MHW. So if Malboro gets into the game and stays true to his insufferable bitch self, it's going to be a massive pain in the ass to surpass even Behemoth.

Why would you NOT want NEW monsters?
I mean I would like to see all the old ones ported to 5th gen too, but not wanting the new ones at the same time is just stupid.

I cannot beat AT Nergi. Most randos (I know) I've done it with take the carts, it's just too much of a slog for me solo, two or three times now he's been skulling and then someone (sometimes me) carts to some bullshit. I give up. I hope not everything in Iceborne is this hard.

why havent you pre ordered yet?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-05-12 à 19.08.00.png (1390x818, 135K)

There's a lot of better options they could have done instead of leshen, but I'm glad they didn't since they wouldn't give you a creative armor based off that beast but rather a Ciri/Geralt skin and that'd annoy me more. Drachen armor isn't bad but an armor based off of behemoth would seem more appropriate. Then again this is the same MH that thought gluing a couple of parts and some gold paint was appropriate.
FF Collaboration
>Green Narga shows up
>Half HP
>Battle on The Big Bridge starts playing
>Zantetsuken
>Red Shogun Ceanataur crashes the party

Extreme behemoth is hard
AT nergi is just be careful: the monster

>itt baddies butthurt that they can't beat the collab monsters
I'll bet you never even beat ex-behemoth once.

I have and I feel a bit bad about having paid 76 Kangaroo dollars for it but there we are. I have no doubt I'll get that much worth out of it but I'm a massive jew.

He has some pretty serious bullshit with that instant slam sometimes though, it's so hard to tell who he's going to target sometimes.

>implying I hate the collab monsters because they're hard
>implying it's not because they rely on gimmicks and are NOT MH both in terms of how the fight plays out and as a monster
No one mentioned difficulty once

Attached: URAGAAN_THANOS.png (1206x1156, 1.76M)

Crossover shit is not a new monster
If it was more things like Taroth no one would give a shit.

Attached: 1558258101110m.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Funny how you say "even" as if those collab monsters weren't, for whatever fucking reason, the hardest in the game while 99% the monsters are piss easy.

>outside of Drachen, all collab event armors have been shitty model swaps

Attached: 1547408218679.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

>nuh-uh those don't count because I said so
Yes, they are new monsters.

That's the joke my dude, ex-behemoth is fucking bullshit and really hard

I'm okay with it, it adds some variety to the game, and I prefer to have this kind of fight than a fucking siege fight. I also think that the need to stick to MMO combat roles is overstated. Just play good and have everyone stock up on lifepowders + raegents for more lifepowders and you're ok.

Can you turn him into a hat / weapon upon completion?

From Ancient Leshen you get Ciri full armor set + Dual Blades (they're actually pretty good from what I can tell).
And from the single player quest you get Geratl's set and SnS.
Also layered of both from A. Leshen rare drops.

If you don't have friends then yeah it's bad
If you actually get a competent team together though he is by far easier than EXtremoth.
Not to mention while he hits hard not every ability he has Insta kills you unless your team is retarded (his grab), you're not playing careful (his AoE), or you're just bad at the fight in general.
Also you don't have a fucking damage threshold to deal to him before he starts spamming instakill moves like EXtremoth

Collab monsters and Kulve are pretty fun with friends and Yea Forums and/or /vg/. What's not fun is doing it with randos, not because they don't know how to do the hunt but rather it is a bitch to explain in detail to people to treat this monster like a different game.

A lot of people didn't know what to do day 1 with nerg and friends, but keeping a safe distance until you figure out the general moveset. Which after that it's easy to tell anyone when to sleep bomb, drop environment shit, flash in the air, etc.

Yeah it can be very frustrating to play with randos, that's true.

I genuinely don't get how people enjoy Kulve Taroth. Don't get me wrong. I wish I did, but it's the most boring gimmick shit and I can never get enough people for it to not take forever.

>layered armor and 1 weapon, neither having monster's asthetics / stats

Attached: SIAD.png (221x116, 28K)

fought him for 16 hours. Finally switched away from my favorite weapon (lance) to use sword and shield instead. Equipped wide-range 5, chugged potions like mad to heal the noobiest players in the groups, always stood with flash pod ready when he casts his ulti.

Still, took like 10 more tries but finally we did it, good times.

Any of you fuckers have skills for GL?

I hope Iceborne ditches itself. Looks like shit so far.

I do. I always wanted Behemoth and TP Ganon. Monsters that can break the rules are more interesting than yet another Rath reskin.

>neither having monster's asthetics
It's a collab quest, duh.

Attached: monsterhunterjojo-640x480.jpg (640x480, 110K)

Kulve would be a good fight if you always started at max pursuit level. That would actually add a layer of challenge where you have to break all the shit in one go without causing her to shed. As it stands it's very boring.

what is the easiest weapon to beat him? hbg?

swinglance

>MHW didn't get any type of jojo armour
that's how I know its a shit MH

Attached: 1547833565218.png (214x252, 41K)

Currently trying him out on PC, any tips on beating this treenigger, I'm also using geralt armors and swords to make it more authentic
I'm usually fine when trying to fight him, but usually some other faggot always dies when we're about to beat him.

Neither did any other release in the west. Previous games were full of dummied shit, because those crossovers are apparently a licensing nightmare.

>watch speedrun
>120 - 150 per hit
>try
>60 - 80 per hit
?????????????????????????

4U had the Jotaro palico set come to the west
>implying that's an excuse
desu it'd be even better this go around cause if they dummied it we could just mod it back in

Assuming you're using the same set:
Mega Drugs, Powder, Seeds.
Also, hit the weak spots.

>every bancho is jojo
Now on the other hand, Generations, GU and Stories actually had anime crossovers out the wazoo

>Jotaro palico
It's not Jotaro palico, it's a generic delinquent palico.

So assuming you can dodge the grab 100% one could just grab a random fire bow build and go to town on it?

guess I'm retarded
didn't 4U have One Piece gear or something though. I remember it had some kinda manga armour

MH4 did have Luffy's fists, Zoro's swords and Nami's staff as weapons. But not in the worldwide release.

Wait, so these crossover monsters are only temporarily available? Did I miss my chance fighting Behemoth?

Why does every collab monster have some sort of stupid gimmick?
I get it, they want to give "variety", but ffs, if you're going to do this implement it well

Behemoth is permanent addition to the game, Extreme Behemoth is a rotating event.

is this a witcher crossover?

because none of the crossover monsters follow the monster hunter philosophy, they only really exist to appeal to people who don't like monster hunter.
a big problem with lots of them is gimmicky, proactive fights. Once you get the tactic they obviously intended you to watch for, the fights are piss and have barely any replay value.

All chortsd/fiends did was charge at you and swipe.
And once in a blue moon do the hypnosis attack.
It would have bean a shit fight in monhun because t would just be a Behemoth reskin whit the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku move.

Attached: 1557710616699.gif (178x188, 152K)

i tought it was easy but not worth running it more than once because fuck those hp

Monhun had crossover armor for a long time now.
Only difference is that its not western stuff too not just anime and manga.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

So same as all monsters in monster hunter.
I am pretty sure once you learn a monsters patterns it become easier.
The replay value in monster hunter comes from using different weapons.
Hell the Behemoth and Leshen fights acualy had more attacks than your average monster.

when does he go off?
what's the required level to fight it?

Can't pre-order it on Steam, yet.

Behemoth is invalidated with Evade Window

I gave up on this fight shortly after it released. Getting one shot by tree roots as they passed through other trees sucked. Behemoth is far more enjoyable to fight.

I've heard people do get those from wiping too. If I added all the wipes from randos, that should be a little over 20 runs then.
He's not even hard, it's just 20-30 minutes of nothing personnel kid and unavoidable damage from crows. Then a few random roots you get hit from because you were busy killing Jagras or the roots going through trees or some shit. What an annoying and unfun hp sponge.

Git good.
Also git better gear and health gems.
None of hsi attacks should be able to on-shot.
If yiu play HBG equip a shied if you play LBG learn to doge.
If you play bow learn something else.

Correction crow nova will one-shot anyone but its telegraphed and can be avoided by taking cover flashing coward ducking or temporal mantling.

wait does this game seriously have limited time content

Yeah, but all that stuff comes back during the seasonal events which last two weeks.
It's annoying.

>buy single player game
>mmo type ``events"
fuck that

The game always had big emphasis on cooperation. That's the major reason why all previous games were on Nintendo consoles which were portable and you could form a group.

Solo players are essentially secondaries

It's designed to keep the game's lifespan longer by making sure people tune back in to play the new content added to not miss it, it sucks but at least it's nothing major. Arch Tempered elders are not a huge deal.

>defending being locked out of fun content in a single player game because you didn't play at the right time

Just slap on health boost 3 and always have flashpods ready and you should be fine. 90% of deaths to A Leshen are people who think they're too good for health boost and get deep dicked by the roots AoE, and with four people looking out for each other with flashes the grab attack and revolture AoE should always be interrupted.

Attached: spidey_senses.gif (499x281, 844K)

There's a difference between acknowledging why something exists and defending it. I don't like the fact that weed is illegal in my country, but I can understand why that's the case.

Also HP aug on blademaster weapons because otherwise you have to fuck off to heal way too often due to the faggy damage aura.

It's an extremely easy fight for a veteran. The problem is every faggot keeps saying it's easy, which makes retarded noobs think it's actually easy and proceed to join in parties to cart and ruin the run.

Monster hunter was never advertised as a single player game.
Its an online games that has a decent offline component.
World is the most playable in the series solo.
Older games especially first PSP games didn't even cats to help and even draw some aggro.
And hell Monhun1 acualy gave out shittier rewards for playing online.

Easiest collab imo but Jesus fucking Christ did he really need that much health

>monster hunter philosophy
Oh come on, quit crying already. You have two "non-MH philosophy" in a decade, and you're already complaining.
It's nice to have a diversion now and then. It's not like most of the regular MH monsters are spectacular fights either. You just hit its face for five minutes until it's dead - here's all "philosophy" there is.
>Once you get the tactic they obviously intended you to watch for, the fights are piss and have barely any replay value.
Just like every single monster before.

why wasnt this in MHW?

the normal Leshen is here to stay in the form of a Witcher contract where you play Geralt.
But the "Ancient Leshen" which is a beast made for multiplayer is rotational in the event section of quests yes.

Thanks for the no tips guys, finally got the bastard. Just glad there was this one dude that knows what he's doing with the GS, he pretty much did most of the damage and the tree fucker didn't even manage to teleport the last wide open area, thanks GS bro

holy shit i actually want that Dark Magician cat

>the tree fucker didn't even manage to teleport the last wide open area
I think there are two different routes he can take. Only one of them ends in area 1.

The tagline of the series is literally "In the world of Monster Hunter, you are never alone" you fucking retard.

Because it's shit?

Yeah we got the guy in the area with the poisoncups. Surprised how quick we managed to get the guy.

>uragaan
>thanos not jay leno
FUCKING. ZOMMER. WHORES. STOP RUINING MY FRANCHISE YOU TRIPLE NIGGERS!

seriously?
thats one of the easiest monsters in the game.

It's not 65k with solo. It's cut by like 50%
It's not impossible if you aren't retarded. All you have to do is spam slinger ammo and flinch it every 2 shots out of his attacks.
You got the drop because you broke the horns. Is it so hard to read for Yea Forums? It literally says you got x material because you broke y part

I've only heard that A.Leshen is always MP scaled, and I don't intend to test it.

Forgot to mention,
Every mh thread drops my iq. Why does all Yea Forums do is whine? Instead of improving yourself you bitch and bitch and blame the game instead of realizing that maybe you're fucking bad and that you need to work harder?

>its ez lmao just heal/buff everyone even shitters can do it like that
Then I must be getting paired with actual monkeys that can't even function properly because I do that and they all still triple cart all day.

I give up. Fight gives nothing of importance anyway. Solo leshen was at least worth it for the atk deco. Hoping AT Nergi in June gives some armor parts worth it.

Capcom doesn't cater to lone wolf gaijin pig virgins such as yourself

pic related
Also 2019 Yea Forums has an average age of approximately 20, worth considering.

AT Nergi's legs are okay, everything else is a bit shit.

Attached: v.png (307x273, 21K)

It doesn't matter, every monster is mp scaled. Everything is soloable. It's just doing everything solo is harder because you need to be pitch perfect with your attacks and dodges despite having lower hp. Kulve taroth is an exception. You can easily solo pursuit 6 ATKT. Behemoth? Good luck if you want to beat it without a long sword/cb/clusters

MH has had like 12 games without time gated content and was still an amazing MP experience. Stop being a dumb bootlicker, this is just more GaS bullshit.

>AT Nergi's legs are okay, everything else is a bit shit.
Welp, guess its another 1 & done for me. God this game has the absolute worst endgame in the entire series.

If you download the all item shop mod on pc. You can buy at nerg tickets and craft the armor set. Despite the event not being in pc for another month. Same with kulve weapons..

Why would you even play the game at that point?

>It's just doing everything solo is harder
All mons in world have double the stagger and status resistances in MP. Solo is actually the ez mode now and for me, the only way to kill ATs apart from the usual MP baits like Zorah.

I have already 100% the game. I don't want to repeat the same thing from FU, 4U and now mhw. I'll save that for iceborne

They really need to do away with this limited time bullshit once Iceborne is out.
Does anyone actually like it's this way?

No but it is a good reason to come back and pay the game again.

Quests randomly rotating in and out was a thing for a while. But with the online events, you are at least guaranteed to be able to do the quest for the entire duration of the event.

Do you go to a store and see everything on sale 24/7 year round? No. It's time limited, it creates scarcity and lowers the supply so the demand shoots through the roof when it does appear. If you spread your player base thin with 9999 events active at the same time you're not gonna get a squad.

Why do i even bother explaining simple shit to Yea Forumstards.

the only monster harder than multiplayer leshen in all of monhun is extreme behemoth
it's actually bullshit

I beat extremoth so I don't care until G rank comes out.
Nothing's going to match that difficulty.
>tfw did the jump off screen to survive the final meteor

Attached: 1514082447272.gif (250x207, 1.97M)

You're right, you shouldn't. Because what you wrote was retarded even by this board's standards.

Makes sense for hunts hard-scaled for 4 man teams like KT and A Lesh but less sense for stuff like arch-tempereds where you're better off soloing than having some chucklefucks triple cart on your behalf.

That's not how sales work. Retailers only drop the prices when they need to get rid of the old unsold stock. The only scarcity you'd create by doing sales of new products is the scarcity of your own income.

>guys we need to make new skeletons for our monsters
>lol fuck work just reuse whatever we have lmao, do that shit in the expansion too. Also remember for the new weapons just reskin the old stuff, people like shiny things

>guys how are we gonna handle the crossover monster events?
>WE NEED TO PUT ALL OUR RESOURCE IN THEM, MAKE NEW MODELS, NEW SKELETONS, NEW COMBAT MECHANICS, UNIQUE SKINS AND WEAPONS TOO.

Attached: 1431155031537.jpg (680x680, 40K)

I meant in the sense that if you have a sale 24/7 then It's not really a sale, it's the base price at that point. There's no increase in people who think they're getting a good deal
If you have specific events at specific times, more people will go "oh shit this is time limited, better try and get it quick before it goes away". Instead of "oh it's available at any time, i can do it later" which will eventually result in less active players.

But I'm pretty sure like in all mh games, once grank is out, the low-high rank events are permanently unlocked because at that point it doesn't matter. There's a higher rank to reach and the previous stuff is obsolete, so no point in gating it.

To be fair, Leshen doesn't fit MH at all

The comparison still doesn't work.
The thing is, that once you've done any particular event, i.e. got enough tickets or other special drops from it to get all the unique items you can make from them, you never have to do the quest again. So the consequent rotation of the events don't have any meaning to you or anyone else who did them the first time. At this point they might as well have been permanently available. There's no reason for you to return to them regardless if they're currently available or not.
It only matters to players who are late to the party, and if you want to carry them through the event quests for "fun".

I've only ever played world why do people hate it? and what classic monster hunter is the best?

Attached: Dw9jAjKU8AIQtNn.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

Yeah that's the thing. That system is only for people who haven't done it. Of course it doesn't matter to those who have already done it. I have patientce so it's not really a problem to me either way. My autism fueled analogies aren't perfect but you should know what I was trying to get at.

Only Nintendo fanboys hate it.

Both Behemoth and Leshen don't fit MH at all, yet the amount of effort put into their quest was insane compared to any other quest in the game. I'm not saying it's bad to have such amount of work put into those quest but at the same time when the main game has such little content especially on the monster count and weapon models side, it feels kinda shitty.

World made Monster Hunter a mainstream title, and anybody who actually loves Monster Hunter is happy it exists, even if its meant to be an accessible game for newbies.

The best classic monster is either Nargacuga or Tigrex.
Anything after MHFU isn't classic monster hunter and is considered "Nintendofied"

It's not on some people's preferred platform, so they're hating on the game. Which is stupid, and they should be hating on their console instead.

Unironically it's because switch users can't play it. Monster Hunter has always been on Nintendo platform but when suddenly the latest and biggest is coming out on everything except Nintendo platform, they can help but be seething from it.

I never understood this.
Doesn't the Leshen use the normal human skeleton hunters use too?

Attached: 7a4.png (450x290, 212K)

The fun thing is that literally the ENTIRE FIGHT can be countered with flashpods, yet people do not use them.

Also fuck pc babies, on console we cleared the original, unnerfed Ancient Leshen and it was fucking hell on Earth in the last zone

Don't listen to the console war fags. The actual reason is that World marks the biggest change to the formula the series has ever had. Of course it brought in a lot of new fans for that exact reason, but for some older fans it meant that the elements of the series that they got the most enjoyment out of have been altered or outright neutered, some quite significantly.

Attached: pukei.jpg (342x342, 15K)

I felt like it doubled down on the worst aspects of 4/X (excessive verticality, gimmicks like Apex/Hypers/Arch-Tempered, shit story when 4's was unobtrusive for the most part, they found a way to make relic farming somehow worse than farming GQ's)

the hardest monsters in the game are those man-eating piranha-plant things from Blood and Wine

cool thing they're coming with iceborne

I want Gigginox

name one thing that wasn't QOL change

decos
perks

Weapon design

Monsters actually moving like living things instead of blatantly just playing animation from a list.
It looked fine before, but after playing World it's pretty obvious seeing all the studders in animation when a monster starts one of they're canned animations

Difficulty, but that's just my opinion

>Shitpost about how World is gonna flop tremendously
>It comes out
>Best selling game of the entire year
Yea Forums has never been assblasted so fucking hard from a videogame in it's entire life.

Reminder, you can't say "World is easy" without the following.
>AT Nerg proofs
>AT Luna proofs
>Extreme Behemoth proofs or solo Behe proofs
How can you say World is easy without having done it's hardest content, just lmao.

>single player game
lol

AT luna is the most bullshit monster in the game, frontier tier

>trying to get the endemic life card
>only need big fish
>niggerest pink parexus and gunpowderfish not spawning

god fuck i spent 3 hours doing this and even got 2 relicanths and some others that i already had like the tuna. still need the king marlin and goldenfish as well but rotten vale is a bitch cuz you cant see shit in the water on 9

Attached: 1462246447463s.jpg (115x125, 4K)

how so?
while i do agree i guess it is to be expected with the almost 1k weapon count
could it be that you are already good, assuming you are a mh veteran. while i would agree monster difficulty can't go from 0 to 100 and back, we are only getting better

>how so?
Have you played the older games?

This.
I'm not going to solo behemoth and take 32 minutes to kill it. Same with Kulve Torrath. Not enjoyable. Fuck multiplayer hunts.
Solo only until the day I die, solo'd all of 3u, 4u, X, XX and all the non MMO events in world

Can't do anything about Nergi since PC. But I've done all other ATs and Behe.

Not gonna say its easy though. If anything, its harder than 4U and XX. AT Luna shits on 140lvl GQ apex Rajang and Deviljho. XX isn't even a contest as long as styles exist. Luna is extremely unfun too unless you play DBs or ranged.

no, nor do i intend to
i'll ask again "how does deco farming ruin the game"

>XX not even a contest
Post thunderbolt astalos times or fuck off.

>times
Beating it is enough. I'm not a speedrunner.

>could it be that you are already good, assuming you are a mh veteran
Doesn't explain why people who started with World and then went back to the older games often seem to find them more difficult as well.

>Stop being a dumb bootlicker
Says the one who played MH3?

Charm Farming
-You make the best of you can get via clownsuiting, resulting in everyone online having a unique set.
-Can be farmed via mining, hunting, subquesting, can be found during GQs/Expeditions.
-Might not be perfect charm but you'll still have your skill albeit not maxed

Deco Farming
-everyone has the same base set
-can only get decos you need from T2 investigations or Melder
-someone weapons require a gem to come online. Bow goes from being low tier to god tier with mighty bow plus.

No further discussion needed then.
Enjoy World, it caters to people like you anyway

Never fought the deviant astalos, what’s he do differently? Was thinking of making the armor since it looks cool.

i wasn't speaking to you, so shut the fuck

But you were, retard. Another user responded too

What the fuck, did they shamelessly rip off Witcher 3?

based retard

>dude game is hard i swear
>you just have to wait 6+ months for 3 quests
Huh-uh.

it's usually a Frankenstein suit of elder dragons, but i can see where you coming from and i would ague if they made farming similar but different from charms, by making deco drops dependent on the armor and weapon and able to drop from elder dragon investigation but with a lower chance and quality that a harder difficulty investigation

If any event monster is too hard for you, just switch to Bow or Spread HBG and take your free wins

Chock it up to both CDPR wanting their monster representative to be super special and hard and MHW's dev team didn't actually play the game enough to understand how the fuck a Leshen fights in there.

It'd be on thing or me if the Leshen actually acted like it did in Witcher 3, teleporting around and mostly using roots and extending it's limbs to attack you but Leshen in MHW is just a massive spam fest that feels like it turns the game into a god damn Bullet Hell.

Also it's nearly impossible to land a GS True-Charge Attack on the fucking thing because every single one of it's animations starts out pretty much the exact same way which means you just have to fucking guess when it's okay to use it and if you guess wrong than say goodbye to 90% of your health bar for no reason.

Holy shit all these randos shitters getting carted and then leaving the quest thus leaving me alone to fend off the tree fucker. Can one of capable dudes join me? this shit is getting annoying. It happened two times already and bye bye goes my fucking vouchers.

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-34493506.png (500x593, 162K)

oh noo i can't cheese a monster like the rest of the content

The literal whole point of Monster Hunter is learning how the AI and animations of monsters work so you can cheese the fuck out of them. That's like, the main fucking crux of the game beyond collecting items to craft better material.

Leshen goes against that entirely because all his animations start out basically the same exact way and with the exception of the 2 melee attacks he has and his Revolture swarm attack they all start out with him going to the floor and this can lead to several different attacks that need to be dealt with in vastly different ways but there's no way to know which one he's doing because there's no fucking que, audio or visual otherwise that lets you know which one he's doing.

It'd be like if Deviljho could go into his Tailswing, Pin manuever and Headbutt all from the same start-up frames. It'd be retarded to deal with because all three of those moves need vastly different evasion strats to properly deal with it.

git gud

>his animations start out basically the same exact way
I don't understand this complaint because it's reliant on position.
If your close, he does the roots around him.
If your far, he does the roots forward.

Geralt even shows up.
How did they get away with this?

Room? I've done all the Leshen I need but I'll help for the fuck of it if you really can't find anyone.

Post room

ancient lesbian

Sounds good, doesn't work. I tried both.
Bow has way too low dps because the charakter model of AL is so small and you can't hit all 5 shots of the spread if you stay out of the range of the attacks.
If you get close to him and try to use a heavybowgun with spreadshot you either get eaten up by the DoT effect he has, that you can't counteract because the healing augment just counts 1 pallet of the spreadshot and it doesn't outheal the DoT or you just die from the attacks if you try to tank them with rocksteady.
The 65k healthpool that doesn't scale for solo is just stupid.

>utiEm82aRF66
Here you go lads, see you on the other side

Attached: Buddy.jpg (253x253, 9K)

why are ps4 players such drooling retards? the past 5 fucking times I've had some dumbass join my game only to get carted and lower my money. the last hunt i had a bow bitch join my game i didn't even send out a SOS but he found a way in only to get killed in seconds to a fucking tobi-kadachi just how bad at video games can you be.

Attached: D2nqqu5WsAE-MFt.jpg (157x286, 14K)

>Iceborne is coming out
>still no Zinogre

I NEED MY ELECTRICAL DOG, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1349894846.jpg (160x224, 10K)

Wait for Monster Hunter World: Thunderborne in 2020

Need two more guys

Remade into Tobi-Kadachi

If we get any more old flagships after Tigrex it will either be him or Brachy.

You're wrong you still get full 67K HP leshen even solo, don't solo retard unless you want to spend 1 hour doing it

Attached: file.png (423x181, 123K)

Stop hating on Souls you retarded Nintendo children, keep your baby dino killer simulator to yourself

Best boss in MH is from a crossover, stay mad

You're not important and the game is not advertised nor designed for you, you're just insignificant trash, keep playing solo and skipping content, literally nobody cares pal. I'll be having tons of fun with my friends meanwhile, thanks capcom.

Attached: 1556407149390.jpg (244x284, 15K)

Nice, saved to repost when some other drooling mouthbreather tries to post bullshit about it.

>Ditching shit tier fucking crossover monsters
OH BOY
GET READY FOR ULTIMATE EXTREME BEHEMOTH AND PINE TREE ANCIENT LESHEN G RANK FIGHTS

Average Yea Forumstard everyone, can't understand basic concepts

>Behe, Kulve, Zorah
>fun

Attached: 1451949981229.jpg (332x369, 34K)

Mod?

I accept your concession.

$5 says you're comparing its endgame to grank games like gu, 4u or 3u

Git gud
Leshen has plenty of tells, from animation to sound queues, all his attacks are avoidable and manageable, none of his attacks will 1 shot you, unless you're a retard that's not properly prepared and geared and GS is one of the strongest matchups against it, you're fucking shit learn to fucking play, you're embarrassing

Attached: im not lewd.gif (500x348, 74K)

Smarthunter

Even comparing it to Gen which I played considerably, not XX, its trash.

behemoth is legitimately fun
>comparing it to a anniversary game with all previous maps and monsters somehow isnt equally retarded as conparing it to a grank game

Is this A.leshen event or the regular one?

Good shit on that Leshen run

>you're comparing it to these!
>d-don't compare it to that!

Attached: 1471613334390.png (349x446, 173K)

>Designed to not be done solo
Ancient Leshen and Behemoth can literally fuck right off because of this reason. I enjoy playing with randoms most of the time, but being forced to do it because of gimmick mechanics is retarded.

why even censor their faces? they all look the same

Ancient, regular has 11k hp

Thanks for that user, nice to play with non shitters

Get friends

bird nova always one shots if it's not evaded or interrupted

Ye add me on steam if you still need help later

Also does the grab, but those are easily avoidable and manageable unless you're a retard as I mentioned

Kulve is fun in her last last two phases. especially after her AT buff. The whole hunt is soured by the shitty relic system though. I don't know why the MH team still thinks anyone likes relic weapon grinding.

You can survive if you got health boost 3, HH song, and mega demondrug

then keep fucking quiet

And the pursuit mechanic.
>you want these horns?
>aight, go sniff my ass for half an hour until you can actually do that
If you even imply using "meta sets" to do it lvl1 then go fuck yourself, I wanna play with my weapon of choice, not what a TA runner told me to play with.

So a monster with a half-decent moveset gets butchered by the rest of its mechanics that have nothing to do with the fight. Taking it as a whole package its shit even if the actual fight, when you get to the point of being elligible to doing the whole thing, is fun.

get gud

I did. I farmed the shit out of her and got the kjarr weps I wanted, made the entire γ set just because I could too.

She's still a trash fight that sucks the soul from you with boredom.

DAMN YOU'RE UGLY

I don't understand this complaint because everyone here acts like the real game doesn't start until G-rank which no first game of a generation ever has. You say it's too easy but there's no G-rank which is primarily what Yea Forums says is the real game so what did you expect to happen here? You knew G-rank wouldn't be in the base game because it never is. Wait until Iceborne and the new G-rank before saying it's too easy.

queue
que

It's "cue"