Over 1000 fully voiced npcs

>over 1000 fully voiced npcs
>13 voice actors hired
What were they thinking

Attached: 41056QBTCEL.jpg (500x221, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpZCaPs1q6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What irks me is that they all repeat the same lines.

i saw a mudcrab the other day

WHY
WON'T
YOU
D-
ARGHHH...

Horrible creatures

I don't get the hate for this game. I played it a couple years ago and enjoyed it; in some places it felt like a parody of the franchise like when you meet Mannimarco or the fighters guild ending.

I love the high fantasy feel of the game. One of the last games to have that feeling. Everything now that is fantasy is boring and doesn't capture that amazement, you know?

What even happened with the fighters guild?

Did you like the Shivering Isles user? I feel like questwise it's the peak of the ES series in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpZCaPs1q6w

Attached: 1492006463999.jpg (600x686, 70K)

Level scaling which
>Ruins loot progression
>Makes melee of any kind a slog, even when minmaxed
>Does not mesh with the leveling system at all

Oblivion gates
God awful dungeon design in general
Actual terrain design feels like something shit out by a procedural generator.

This is just the tip of the shitburg, Oblivion has a lot to hate.

They spent ALL their VA budget on Sean Bean and Patrick Stewart because they're fucking idiots

At the end you get one an expelled member of the fighters guild reinstated from retirement. Behind him is a stick figure painting he was working on.
Shivering Isles was pretty good although I blew right through it because I was exploiting the game pretty heavily at that point.

They were thinking, "FULLY VOICED, FULLY VOICED, FULLY VOICED" and nothing else.

It's the best vidya Tyrion could hope for.

Still better than
>be a China game
>only have text to read and no voice actors or only voice actors during cut scenes and the rest is reading text

Why couldn't they have pitched the audio for quest NPCs? Sounding a little different from each other is at least better than dozens of characters sounding exactly the same.

And yet it's really fucking good.
Much better than Skyrim.

What are some fun builds? I've made like 4 different characters and didn't enjoy any of them.

Attached: oblivion.png (365x135, 80K)

Orc barbarian.

voice acting is expensive, and back then Bethesda didn't have piles of cash to blow.

>Hires Sean Bean and Patrick Stewart
No, they had the money for voice acting. They blew all the budget on 2 celebrity voice actors.

>still a fucking RPGlite FPS
>BAWWW I KEEP MISSING IN MORROWIND IT SUCKS
DO YOU NOT UNDERFUCKINGSTAND HOW GODDAMN RPGS WORK YOU DUMB LITTLE CHILD

>What were they thinking
"people would buy a literal turd after morrowind"
and they were right

Attached: shitty vidya.png (132x131, 45K)

They did this in 5 too. It got annoying hearing the same people over and over