2=3>1>>>>>>4

2=3>1>>>>

Attached: Noose.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

They are all good

4 is better than 1 and 3 in terms of story, has a very unique atmosphere and the apartment is some of the best concepts in vidya. It doesnt deserve so much hate. Soundtrack is my second favorite too.

Attached: my-image (2).png (1280x611, 335K)

>He thinks SH3 is good
dumbshit what the fuck is wrong with you? it's literally just the plot of SH1 with a different coat of paint. christ even the NPCs are almost 1:1 copies of the NPCs in 1. the story is shit and the gameplay is shit too, or maybe you're the kind of retard who likes being chain-stunned by fucking ANTEATERS in a hospital that was copy and fucking pasted from the previous game. at least a quarter of the game's content are reused assets from SH2 and another quarter is just filler because they knew they couldn't just re-use SH1's plot and stretch it out to 6 hours without some massive padding. fuck you you fucking cunt you have absolutely no taste at all

Attached: 1527212320043.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

correct

Attached: 2919190.png (342x503, 192K)

I don't give a cuntsuck about fucking cult and it's my only big gripe with the series.

which one has the character that some wiki mod posted his weird circumcision fan theory on?

our lists are pretty close user, but my seething autistic rage at how shallow and low-effort SH3 is causes me to rate it far lower

Attached: silent hill tier list.png (1280x776, 332K)

If you've never played the Silent Hill games (by Team Silent) before, here's the best way how:

Play 1 first: you can't get into its dated graphics otherwise
Play 3 next: it's the direct sequel to 1, and a slight step-up in quality to the first game, so it won't be as disappointing as if you were to have come from the second game
Then Play 2: it's the masterpiece of Team Silent and the epitome of everything the series offered up to what you've played
Finally, and only if you've truly caught the Silent Hill bug and can't be sated, play Silent Hill 4: The Room. It's a highly controversial entry, but honestly, just for trying to do something different with the series, it's arguably a more fulfilling experience than Silent Hill 3, even. But you have to be truly familiar and invested with the series in order to appreciate its finest points, so it isn't recommended for non-fans.

With all that said, I hope you give the games a shot. There's really nothing quite like them, unfortunately.
And despite all the memes, Silent Hill PC Collection is a perfectly acceptable way to experience them, if accessibility is an issue for you.

Attached: team silent hill protagonists.png (300x300, 11K)

>bump

>Play 3 next: it's the direct sequel to 1, and a slight step-up in quality to the first game, so it won't be as disappointing as if you were to have come from the second game
this is my problem, I played 2 and then 3 right after within the same month. going from 2 to 3 was so fucking disappointing, the quality drop is so huge, that it really tainted my impressions of the game. there's so much in SH3 I want to love, the art, the music, the monsters, the sound effects, the puzzles and the environment, but so much just brings it down. the awful, re-used plot, the re-used assets from SH2, the awful monster and item supply balancing, it just dragged me down.

and by awful monster balanced i mean that every monster was needlessly difficult to kill on top of there being 2-3 of them in every room on top of how scarce ammo and health drinks were.

This one faggot in the thread who nobody replies to so he feels the need to keep shit talking the best silent hill for attention.

replace 3 with 2 and it's my list

>who nobody replies to
there is barely anyone talking at all

Attached: 1471844002637.jpg (400x400, 79K)

nobody's replying because nobody has any legitimate reasons why 3 is any good by comparison. you could prove me wrong but you'd rather just shitpost and complain like the fucking loser you are.

Attached: 1544571824007.jpg (320x240, 12K)

1 is by far the best but also this

That's weird. I played 2 and 3 back to back and ended up feeling like 3 was a higher quality game aside from the Subway part which was kind of dull. 2 kills 3 in regards to plot but I feel 3 is a more well rounded game.

agreed

looking back on it i think 3 had more ambitious levels, environments, and monsters, so i can see what you're saying with that, plus being able to move while attacking.