What videogames are you looking forward to?

Attached: 1489355548766.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

literally none

I guess Last of Us 2, Ghosts of Tsushima, and Final Fantasy 7 remake

GBFV

The beta will either save it or be kuso though but hearing invincible backdashes, just frame blocks, universal overheads that are throw invul, full animation dash cancel links, among the other shit they've talked about gives me hope.
If it had ST or 3NG push back we'd be golden.
Also hearing about how the one button specials are essentially garbage with long cooldowns, and how guard button and dash button don't get access to just frame blocks/parries/animation cancels means that we're pretty much business as usual.
Also no fucking comeback mechanics.

Why would anyone cosplay as trash, I don't understand.

>Implying there aren't people who actually fucking enjoyed Umaru and actually got past episode 1

Chaosbane

why would anybody go through the torture of it? was it like some type of challenge?

judgment
CTR remaster
dragon quest builders 2
nioh 2
code vein
ghost of tsushima
medievil remake

Finally a gif from my town, bitch prolly takes a dick on a daily basis.

>Control
Yeah I know people didn't really like Alan Wake and Quantum Break that much but I loved them.
Control looks like Quantum Break on next level and should be fun as hell.
And it has a horror vibe to it as well like Alan Wake.
>b-but you play as a woman this game
Well I like redheads and white women so I'm down with Jesse Faden.
Plus it has voices actors from all the games; Max Payne, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break

Attached: E3-2018-Remedy-Entertainment-Control-female-protagonist.jpg (1080x600, 100K)

Ironic weebs should be the next holocaust victims

This. Until game makers start giving a shit about their product and those who play them, there is nothing more to look forward to.

agreed

Why?

Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, whatever that next Watch Dogs game might be if the rumors are true, Astral Chain, Judgement... Lotsa cool shit coming

Attached: tumblr_n1b3ho2tav1s2mxrbo1_400.png (371x497, 365K)

First post is the best post. I'll wait an insanely long time, until FF7 is compiled into a full game.

Oohhh, a new Watch Dogs? Where will it take place

my god, look at how retarded they made her look.

I think the rumor said New York and it would focus on hacking and stealth and maybe not have any gunplay at all. It would be a nice change of pace from all the other open-world city roaming games.