Time to legitimately debunk google theory

Googlefags wont accept that their theory is bullshit, time to shut them up

so there are two possibilities to debunk google theory, both of which have the same solution:

1) the ads only come up because a fuckton of people search the character

2) certain characters become negative keywords only because people don't click the ad when they search the character.

In either case the solution is to spam EU google with searches for '[x character] smash bros ultimate' and '[x character] smash bros ultimate dlc', where [x character] is steve, erdrick, sans, or earthworm jim (a counter-roster to google theory; 3 likely characters and one out-of-the-blue one who'll definitely debunk google when the ad shows up).

best plan conceivable to fuck with the banjokes

Attached: thanos.png (1661x1274, 1.1M)

Ahem

Attached: file.png (602x752, 648K)

The new characters are going to be completely left-of-field and predicted by nobody.
See: Piranha Plant, Joker

>google theory

in what world in banjo a better pick than steve and artorias better than erdrick?

which is why i'm so annoyed by googlefags thinking they know everyone, and then they'll start bitching once they're wrong

It's easy to debunk. There's Banjo-Kazooie. Bam, debunked.

There will never, ever, be a wastern playable character in this game. Let me remind everyone that Shovel Knight is an assist trophy(the ONLY western character to EVER be an assist trophy) while Sakurai added in more japanese trash that he wanted.

There's already 3.

Diddy Kong, Dark Samus, and K. Rool.

Technically the DK is western as well.

Is this autism?

Attached: ugu thick bait.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

ya got me.

things are going too slow on google theory and i needed new evidence to either prove or debunk it.
but i'm too autistic to fake having autism

What's the matter, scared of the inevitable? Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

Shit thread

Wait, what's the Google theory?

The fact that a random boss is one there is proof enough, let alone the similarities between it and the 5ch, as well as having 2 western characters (1 of which is Doomguy)
>What about Plant?
Pirahna Plant is part of an already established franchise within Smash.
>What about Pikachu, Duck Hunt, and Wii Fit Trainer?
Pikachu and WTF are their respective series’s mascots, and Pikachu is at least Playable. Also Duck Hunt is the entire game itself, and is more than just the Dog and Bird.
>But why can’t there be 2 western characters?
There technically can be, but the likelyhood is so low. There is only 3-4 Western MADE characters (DK can be considered western since Cranky Kong is the one from the Arcade, and Dark Samus is an Echo with barely any changes), and all the characters are Nintendo owned. And even if there was no bias against western characters, there are not that many iconic characters from western series that would fit in Smash.
>But what is wrong about Doomguy? There are already violent series represented.
Violence isn’t the main reason why Doomguy won’t get in. We already have DOOM for switch, and also those references to sex and violence with Snake, Bayo, and Joker, so Nintendo is a little more tolerant on violence.
The problem for Doomguy is TES and Fallout.
There is no way Tod Fucking Howard of all people would pass up the opportunity to shill Skyrim even more, by putting in Dovahkiin. And even for what ever reason he didn’t, Fallout Boy or a Vault Dweller would be next.
And even if neither got in, there are still tons of western characters similar to Doomguy that are simply more iconic and have a better chance than him.

Google theory being bullshit doesn't mean said characters are deconfirmed. Two or even three of them have a chance even if small. I highly doubt Artorias is one of them but a Souls rep of some kind I could see.

>starting infighting less than a month before e3

Attached: df5.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Howard doesn't own bethesda, and he certainly doesn't own Sakurai. Its nintendo/sakurai's choice to ask bethesda for doomguy, not Bethesda's to force Fallout or Skyrim.

Also

>Implying any FPS character except maybe Master Chief is more iconic than doomguy

>>Implying any FPS character except maybe Master Chief is more iconic than doomguy
Doomguy isn’t as iconic as you think.

My God Smashfags are so fucking gay they literally make up fanfiction theories for DLC

Owned by a Japanese company well before they were added into smash . SO what are you talking about?

Debunk? Yeah, I got a debunk for you right here.

Anyone who believes leaks is a retard.

this is the most powerful leak in the world

No it isn't, dumbass. DK is owned by Nintendo, it has been owned by Nintendo for fucking YEARS.