The game was balanced around him.

Demoman is stronger so why would they nerf soldier

Why wont Valve remove Sniper?

Because Scout possess more unbridled power. He cannot be contained

Attached: Scoutdog.png (246x467, 192K)

this

because Ronin would sperg out

Attached: UBlfVF9.png (1275x1650, 245K)

What's wrong with him and how would you nerf him?

My only would be that the direct hit deal more damage the longer it travels, starting really weak and getting strong enough to kill a soldier in one hit.
I'm through with shitters using it at point blank to instantly delete light classes.

Robin doesn't play tf2 anymore.
Not op, but pic related for one, for two there's a mechanic that reduces self damage when you rocket jump. Nobody got that but that is not the point, let's say it is fair, rj existed from the very start and it's a core of the class. What's broken is that this damage reduction still applies if you just jump and shoot at floor when enemies are nearby. Even if you get no air from this, sold just get a 50% self damage reduction for free no matter the situation. Should get punished for using rockets in close range, and maybe give some use to the shotgun.
Another thing is you can have conch's passive regen and a bad box on for retarded amounts of healing. Conch needs a nerf.
I think the soldier's only nerfs ever were reducing his ammo count and splitting equalizer. Everything either stayed the same or got buffed even.

Attached: 1557625665176.png (752x856, 52K)

He has too much health

direct hit is fucking busted
they'll never fix it and i despise them for it

>Heavy counters pyro
>Sniper countering Heavy is soft

Attached: 1506137762414.gif (154x154, 978K)

you take full damage from your splash if you hit someone else with the blast; its been like that for a fucking decade god i hate you retards

I'm more pissed that they nerfed the loch n load to shit but do nothing with the direct hit.

Soldier, at its core, is a necessary evil in multiple ways. He's the best stepping stone for new players to get into the game to have the crowds of players in the game from getting stale. The mechanics of blast jumping and surfing that arise from the rocket launcher creates faster, more interesting movement, positioning, and gameplay. Lastly, his kit is excellent against defense, and games are not fun when everyone's cowering behind a nigh-unbreakable wall.
Unlocks like the direct hit and escape plan definitely push him over the edge, though.

the list is really simple and only explains the vanilla orange box release, imo.

along its development the soldier became a much better counter to the engineer. blind firing rockets from 2 soldiers on to a sentry nest will always take it down. if the sentry is around a corner, it can get peaked easier too.

No you don't, it's the case with the gunboats but you still take 45 instead of 90 dmg. March straight to the wiki and check things before you open that putrid toilet you call mouth.

Attached: 1389860723841.jpg (600x522, 61K)

I miss the toycave :(

Soldier is Valve's special little princess, they wouldn't dare touch him! More new weapons for him, though!

Post weapons that should have never changed

Attached: 250px-LochnLoad.png (250x203, 54K)

Attached: 1467846341755.png (333x444, 170K)

What is even the point anymore? Most people will use stickies for sentries and the like.

Attached: 350px-Engineer_Update_MiniSentries.png (350x231, 89K)

My only problem is how fast the engineer could shit out these guys and spam them. Destroy one and another one immediately takes its place.

>50,000 players 24 hour peak
shut the fuck up retard

>No you don't
You do
If you don't believe that user then go in game and try it
If you shoot directly at a wall instead of rocket jumping you will take the full direct self damage regardless of if you have the gunboats equipped
Direct Hit isn't any different than any other Demo primary besides doing 25 hp more worth of damage
If it's really giving you that much of a hard time then stay out of narrow corridors and jump constantly

1: Valve hasn't done anything to the game in 2 years.
2: Because the soldier is the favorite class of the one guy that is supposed to update the game which is why he never gets nerfed and gets the best weapons

Attached: 20190424211853_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

What is it about Pyro that attracts the lowest demographic?

Attached: file.png (2100x1500, 922K)

boring class

From my experience weeb pyros shit on furry ones
A weeb one knows how to do flashy shit like sketchek while the furfags just spam m2 whenever a projectile class is near them

>In 2 years
>What was Blue Moon and Jungle Inferno

Ability to insert yourself or your furry wank material

swap rocketjumping and flarejumping's effectiveness
rocket jumping should be situational, flarejumping should be a central game mechanic
alternatively give pyro his jetpack in a new slot, ie. make it default, but still nerf soldier's jumping
pyro should be the super maneuverable class, not soldier

No, fuck off you fucking monkey

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: WHY VALVE.png (250x236, 74K)

some of the highest class gentlemen play her, lad

Attached: where-the-krabby-patty-goes.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

You can pretend you‘re good because pyro is braindead(airblasting and switching weapons is not difficult) AND special because pyro naturally has a smaller playerbase

>some of the highest class gentlemen play her, lad
Gentlemen aren't obese glue eating retards that draw a disability check

>regardless of if you have the gunboats equipped
You are a dumbass. My post explains this soldier's natural rj damage reduction and how it works regardless of if you hit an ENEMY or no when you jump. Where did you get the wall stuff from?
Here, I'll help you understand it
>m1 enemy
>take 90 dmg
>space+m1 enemy
>take 45 dmg
Gunboats specifically omit reducing this damage when you also hit an enemy. That's fair. This is also how rocket launcher SHOULD work, but it doesn't.

>minor weapon tweaks and 19 hats
>1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago

>weapons and maps added to game
>1 year, 7 months ago

Dead game.

Attached: 20190408224431_1.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Dude just stop jumping into Soldier's face lmao

A class that's hiding its face always attracts weirdos

>spy mains are walking weeb salt mines
>engie covers half his face with goggles; see dane
>all the mask items for any class go for a decent price

Attached: 1400713485543.png (474x412, 196K)

Soldier covers half his face with a helmet and sniper covers half his face with sunglasses and a hat.

Demo covers part of fhis face with an eyepatch and that nigger cap. Scout also covers himself with his hat and a headset

Attached: 1489815480170.png (414x334, 12K)

And medic covers himself with glasses!
Turns out only hatless heavy attracts weirdos solely on the basis of boring gameplay, everything else is motivated by the character and their autism.

Attached: 1555748241536.jpg (760x767, 28K)

Trying to play with this thing now is like pulling teeth

Attached: BFB.png (1908x626, 330K)

this nerf made me quit tf2

FUCKING WHY VALVE IT WASNT EVEN OVERPOWERED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1543962562678.gif (206x176, 370K)

Top retard.

Why would I ever shove someone instead of shooting them as fucking SCOUT? While it can make for funny situations like pushing some fag into a Heavy or off the map it's too situational

Stock is superior in EVERY situation now

Fun things are fun. Get your grimy fucking esport faggotry mitts off of my fun game.

Attached: disgusted feebas.png (307x220, 142K)

>buffing pyro to this fucking degree

Attached: 1554233906184.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Meant for Scattergun*

Because then they would have to nerf demoman, then scout, then sniper, then medic, and then the game would turn into overwatch - garbage

>babys face blaster
>loch n load
>tide turner
>atomizer
>sandman
>all needlessly nerfed into uselessness
>meanwhile the direct shit and sticky bomb launcher remain unchanged

Attached: 1537783195224.jpg (750x808, 373K)

I don't even play scout and the sandman nerf makes me sad.

The game is balanced around stock Soldier.

>A weeb one knows how to do flashy shit like sketchek
>like sketchek
so good pyros are furries or weebs ? make your mind

Valve just needs to fix the projectile hitboxes to conform to body shapes.

The stun was kinda shit but making it utterly useless was the wrong idea. At least make the slow debuff last longer or even affect ubered targets again

Sketchek is just an example stop taking stereotypes so literally you autist

Conch should heal only 3 health a second and take 600 damage to build rage. Those would be appropriate nerfs.
And Buff Banner should get a passive effect. I like having slightly faster reload speed.
And Battalion's backup should just give 15% damage resistance, instead of giving more health.

Sentries should be able to keep their view on a spot they know an enemy is behind, like after peeks. This would punish impatient peekers and make the rest wait until the sentry properly looks away, giving the Engineer time to get back to it.
Sentries already display an understanding of continuity, as they continue attacking a Spy who disguises in view. Why not here, too?

What if it also marked enemies for death and the Guillotine crit debuffed targets?

>Demoman/Scout can outdo him in damage with comparable or superior mobility
>below average speed otherwise
>Heavy can outtank his hits and shit out damage faster in an open slugfest, not to mention not having to reload his primary
>Pyro can airblast his rockets and engaging at shotgun range will risk getting burn damage

Soldier's literally Mario in terms of being absolutely middle of the line at everything and being a useful bread-and-butter to pad out deficiencies.

That would be dumb.
But give the normal Flare Gun a blast radius half as big as the Scorch Shot and Detonator and make it usable for flare jumps slightly bigger than the Scorch Shot. Make that distance the default for all three guns, so it doesn't have to be in the description. Then make the Detonator just have 50% more distance, and drop the current stat of more self-damage. And buff its damage to 25.
So the Flare Gun should have a small blast radius and crit only on direct hits, the Scorch Shot and Detonator should both have twice as much blast radius and minicrit on direct hits and on splash damage.

Jesus Valve, really?

Attached: 1538245616507.jpg (1019x760, 417K)

all the classes are well balanced and serve their own role in the game. if you have problems countering soldier i suggest switching to pyro and NOT use the phlog.

Soldier isnt OP if the game lock 1 class per team.

Attached: eb4.jpg (654x539, 67K)

>soldier switches to shotgun or rocket jump and garden shovel
nothin personnel, son

Attached: 1556571341034.jpg (1280x1024, 197K)

>used to a strong side grade because health bonus with its full set
>nerf reload speed
>still a strong weapon regardless
>nerfed so that you wouldn't need the full set for its bonuses
>still very powerful
>nerf it yet again some years later so you don't get extra health but heal more
>slightly weaker but still a strong weapon
>remove everything that it used to be and add in a shove that's objectively inferior to FaN whilst adding on negatives that may as well be attached to the fucking Winger
>THANKS TO PLAYER FEEDBACK THE SHORTSTOP IS THE WEAPON IT WAS MEANT TO BE GUYS
>mfw

Attached: 3545.gif (240x203, 358K)

All vaccinator medics need to get banned

They sort of do, but perhaps that timer could be longer.

>class limit
gay

Attached: 1553233575141.png (893x526, 467K)

>>THANKS TO PLAYER FEEDBACK THE SHORTSTOP IS THE WEAPON IT WAS MEANT TO BE GUYS
Like when they fixed the Bison bug

>dying in a shotgun duel to soldier
>actually getting hit by gardens

Attached: 1549758021289.jpg (222x266, 32K)

Just give it a super fast reload and remove the shove. Please, Valve.
Throw the shove on the fish, or something.
And buff the Winger. 6 shots and 30% higher jump would be all it needs.

>sold has 200 hp
>pyro got 175
Show me your math homework please.

t. highlanderlet pleb

Why would they?
He's the most balanced class

Attached: soldier grin.png (256x256, 86K)

if you like restrictions overwatch is that way, faggot

Maneuverability > small HP difference. Pyro has a smaller hitbox as well. Unless the Soldier can meatshot you twice at point blank the difference doesn't matter.

>shits on everything except god tier snipers
>balanced class

Remember when some cosmetics actually had bonuses?

Loch N Load was the only fun I had playing Demoman.

repeat
>dead ringer
>run away
>shoot enemies in the back 4 times
until false

Attached: 20190422183502_1.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

dead ringer is gay, but dying to dead ringer is even gayer

>valve
>doing anything, ever

Git gud

Attached: soldier counters.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>Heavy doesn't counter Pyro

Attached: 1554588632436.jpg (1228x1150, 80K)

a good soldier will destroy heavy and scout, unless the heavy is attached to a vac medic

Remember when the wedding ring was half the price. Every fucking 10 seconds another proposal. And lots or idiots using it for memes.

>a good soldier will destroy heavy and scout
Not him but git gud unironically
Any heavy can mow down a Soldier instantly at point blank and a good Scout can jump over any rockets

The little gravestones they leave is pretty cool.

>a good soldier will destroy heavy and scout
Can't rocket jump because hitscan shuts that down
Rockets are slow and easy to dodge for scout. Heavy can shrug off the damage while you get shredded by his 550dps minigun. Again git gud.

Attached: git gud u shitter.jpg (363x381, 45K)

Yes, Heavy fucking hard counters pyro. You have to be retarded to think otherwise.

If there's people to play it with, it's not dead.

Only works in close quarters. If they're at midrange heavies bullet spread will fuck him no matter what

>git gud
I exclusively play spy, scout and heavy are for the gays anyway
*dab*

Attached: 1556707380631.gif (581x611, 1001K)

>tomislav

SNIFFFFFF

Attached: pyro taunting.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

>I exclusively play spy
correction
play a better class

Attached: 1558230090323.gif (560x560, 1.08M)

>I exclusively play spy

Attached: 1555004636242.jpg (351x351, 22K)

>*spams rockets around a corner*
>*shoots ground after you did your second jump*
What do you do now?

Attached: 1523156214561.jpg (558x524, 123K)

I'll play spy even if the team already has 4 of them and 3 snipers too and there's literally nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1537302738062.jpg (1600x900, 548K)

Wait for the nerf where they reduce the accuracy gain to 10%

>buff spy
>nerf sniper
>give heavy some new weapons
there, I just fixed everything wrong with tf2's balance currently

Attached: 1551685819367.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>buff spy
based, my fellow spy main

Well I mean that's your decision if you want to be dead weight in any situation

what is there to buff? a spy with a triple digit iq is annoying enough already

*remove spy

annoying but not impactful unless your own team are mouth breathers

decrease the spread of the revolver, maybe even reduce the falloff, spy fixed

Gee how did Heavy lost the war? Gee ouchi the pyro just shot his flare gun at me twice dealing over 100 damage over time at long distance while I am peppering him with 30 damage. Oh no the pyro came out of nowhere and killed me before I could rev up. Oh darn I just got airblasted and he could retreat while I get to run with my fat ass hanging out.

Heavy counters pyro in every way possible.
Now go back to your rp furry 2_fort server

>Medic and Demo are the strongest classes in the game
>Waaaah Valve nerf Soldier
Yea Forums is so fucking garbage at games

a triple digit iq any class is good, it's just that spy's job is done better by other classes
>Wanna take out that sentry nest? Don't worry we have a demoman with a stickybomb launcher
>Medic keeping enemy team alive? Have sniper pick them off

>unless your own team are mouth breathers
Have you never played Yea Forums's party van servers?

If they nerf medic he'll be near worthless unless it's so minor it barely feels like a change and if they nerf demo he won't be as fun

because the most annoying and egotistical players play soldier so if Valve ever nerfed them they would screech wildly

citation needed

yeah I don't want them to be nerfed, just like I don't want Soldier to be nerfed

>t. pub stomp victim

to be honest would prefer Soldiers banners be taken away and given to Heavy
Heavy is basically a rallying point anyway so its fitting that he would get the banners

>killed me before I could rev up
What fantasy land do you live in? Even beyond the fact that the image was meant for vanilla.

Some small fitting stuff he definitely needs would be allowing him to fake reloading always, allowing him to toggle real speed or disguise speed, making spawn wallhacks not work on Spies, and giving him 20% damage resistance while disguised.
I'd also like to see revolvers maybe have no random spread but a little bit longer between shots, and more weapons for unpredictability.

Soldier is fairly well balanced outside shit like the equalizer being near worthless and the buff banner not having a passive like all the other banners.

>Gee ouchi the pyro just shot his flare gun at me twice dealing over 100 damage over time at long distance while I am peppering him with 30 damage.
And it takes him 6 fucking reloads to actually kill you. Meanwhile he's a sitting duck for the rest of your team

>Oh no the pyro came out of nowhere and killed me before I could rev up
You still have plenty of time to kill him unless he has the backburner

>Oh darn I just got airblasted and he could retreat
Why did you let him into airblast range before turning him into Swiss cheese?

Fucking this, just delete overheal.

>long distance
flares are easy as fuck do dodge, even when revved up

Jungle inferno came out and I played it for a month. But it was the best month i had. Seriously I had more fun in that month in the whole year I played overwatch.

>soldier is countered by nothing
*presses m2*

Attached: tf2_pyro.jpg (801x762, 49K)

GIVE ME BACK THE FORMER EQUALIZER I DON'T CARE IF IT'S OP

again this fake reloading bullshit, it's only going to work on retard that already get tricked by disguises, the rest will just spy check regardless
good spy wait for their team to create a distraction

*shoots u*

Attached: boomstick.jpg (637x358, 20K)

But it fits so why isn't it in yet? He already gets to fake reload, he just can only do it when he really reloads right now.
Why do you have such an autistic hatred for the idea? Spy's whole gimmick is trickery. Giving him more tools for that is only a buff, even if they don't always work.

So I guess #NerfSoldier is the new zoomer bandwagon after #RemoveRandomCrits fell flat?

Attached: ctf.png (682x682, 413K)

>spy uncloak
>backstab someone
>cloak again
>trying to set him on fire
>takes forever to set the invisible spy on fire thanks to the new flamethrower system
>he escapes
>repeat
What's the point of disguise is literally every spy you meet do that? Specially when it doesn't do anything to help their team like kill some out of spawn demo.

*shoots at feet*

Im a pyro main and i think youre insane

>Scout counters Demoman
what

So, now afterburn reduces healing by 20%. Why not run with that to buff Pyro?
Right now healing from Medics and dispensers ends afterburn after 1 full second, while both just halve the timers for stuff like Jarate. So make afterburn like the other status effects. Then you could increase to healing penalty to -50%.
Now Pyro is even more of a utility class and can help counter healing.

I'm surprised at the large amount of soldiers that just outright shoot at you with their rocket launcher.
That said fuck the different rocket models, It's near impossible to judge distance properly.

Get up in his face and dodge his bombs, dummy. He can't do shit against you unless he's a PIPE GOD.

wow 3/4th of those are bots

Everyone says to nerf soldier (Which is dumb), but what would you nerf about him?

Disproven ages ago.

Those things would never happen if the heavy was defending the payload or the last point as he is designed to do. If it is an offensive heavy he will shrug off pyro with his medic.

Read the thread instead of repeating this all the time
People want his rocket launchers to deal more self damage and in general deal less damage to opponent at close range to prevent suicide bombing and encourage the usage of shotgun.

Remove rockets and replace with plush fists. Shotgun changed to pistol. Every melee removed except shovel. Banners can only boost health and own spd

>I'm surprised at the large amount of soldiers that just outright shoot at you with their rocket launcher.
most of them have no choise if they use a banner or boots

>Discouraging rocket jumping and general soldier mobility
Good job retard.

Attached: Bugs.jpg (500x552, 83K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: CA36CA9D-C151-4271-B253-33033FDFF449.png (250x362, 71K)

Usually I just close up on the pyro then shoot at his feet to give him less time to react. Death still happens, but I usually win unless I'm already wounded or he's backed up by a medic.

give banners to Heavy or nerf the Escape Plan which is a straight upgrade to stock

I meant self damage when you hit an enemy you retard, of course he can keep his shit gimmick the way it is, it's not an issue.

>spy counters sniper
How old is this picture?

>change weapons original interesting design to something comlletely different
>not just RELEASING NEW WEAPONS

Meanwhile
>let's turn every weapons to work the exact same way but with barely different stats
>then let's nerf then all

I only want this shit nerfed. How the fuck do you fight it?
>change weapons lol
Demo, scout, heavy and sniper are fucked
>hit the medic with melee, no melee resistances
how the fuck when he's pocketing someone

spy is the only one that can stop this shit

Attached: uber_whenever_lol.png (250x212, 48K)

>Don't co-ordinate with your team in Team fortress 2
>complain

It's called team coordination.

Also pyro fucks them if you're not using a flare.

Co-ordinate with someone else that has a different damage type than you.

>halve the timers for stuff like Jarate
Everything gets removed after 1 sec of healing from medic, dispenser or cart. I think debuffs should work like debuffs and this effect removal should go. Guy with a medic should give me my health back if I have to fight him alone.

Attached: Dumbasses.png (680x680, 551K)

Tide Turner and the sword draw nerf. I miss hybrid knight and it's not like it was stronger than stickies
Oh, and Ambassador

Uninstall.
Heavy get shit on by many classes, but Pyro isn't one.

Attached: kanmari.png (450x500, 354K)

>pocket a sniper with this on 2fort
>salt slowly fills the chat

Attached: 1538519172181.png (344x322, 239K)

>spot a medic and his pal as heavy
>medic preemptively switches to bullet immunity
>walk over and punch his friend into another dimension
>KGB the medic

>can't engage cause too many different damage sources and types
>only usable if attacked by 1 type
>the second the uber stops you're toast
It's only good if you fight 1v2. It's still fun to play with.

>Remove the particle system of Pyro's flamethrowers and opt for a narrow cone-shaped hitbox, also increase damage and make afterburn damage scale with flames hit
>Give Heavy a Demoknight-like charge feature with his fists with a long recharge time, make revving have no penalty on aerial movement, give him more weapons, maybe reduce his health to compensate with this new rushing feature
>For Engineer, buff the deploy/redeploy of dispensers and teleporters, give him an AoE healing option, improve support capability while nerfing defensive capability
>Give Sniper reverse damage fall-off so at the very least he's not as potent at close-range as he is now
>Make the Medigun beam a thick hitbox instead of being an automatic healing ray from his gun, so Medic has to aim to heal targets and increases his skill level; also replace all of his primaries with crossbows and balance accordingly because they're more fun to aim than syringes
>Fix all of Spy's bugs, give him a disguise speed toggle and maybe give him the ability to "fake fire" weapons
>Increase the movespeed of all classes slightly
t. person who has no authority over game balance and hasn't played a minute of competitive

Attached: qse6h8eattn11.jpg (499x356, 19K)

wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Soaked
>The only ways to prematurely remove the effects of Mad Milk is by visiting a Resupply locker, by being submerged in water, or by being healed for an extended period of time.
I don't remember where I read that it exactly halved status effects, but I swear I did. Afterburn should work like that.

The most I'd say to balance it out would be that when a certain resistance is active, the other two damage types get increased damage.

>trollmedics buff teammate with fire

Why do people keep saying to remove flame particles? At least that shit's interesting to use.

>give him a disguise speed toggle
What do you mean?

Maybe it just increases the Medic's vulnerability by 10% to the other two types.

>spy is well balanced
>sniper isn't fucking cancer

Give the Ambassador the armor piercing passive it had on release.
>Headshotting Engineer turtles though dispenser/sentries then sapping everything.
Fucking intense

you know all i fucking want is the retarded hit registration to be fucking fixed
>shoot man thats strafing with a shotgun
>blood appears on his model
>blood particles appear
>no damage
>he meatshots you for 103 damage even though you're behind a wall

Attached: 1523370130588.jpg (1024x631, 116K)

>being healed for an extended period of time
Which is one single (1) full second of having any heal beam on you.
You can check it in game, I remember this clearly from playing mvm. Any wanker getting blowed by a medic will very quickly kill their debuff, unless it's the fan of war minicrit.
Every debuff should work full time unless you wash it off with water or touch a resupply cabinet.

Attached: rock_mann.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

Troll medics are just going to fuck around anyways. At least this way there can be some better balance to counteract the upside of the QuickFix. When I first used it I actually thought that was how it was balanced. It just made sense.

Only give the debuff to the medic

Meant Vaccinator. Ups.

>aim sniper dot in front of man's head
>miss
>aim sniper dot behind man's head
>miss
>aim sniper dot directly on man's head
>miss
>turns out every level of ping requires varying sniper dot placement and you need to learn to aim 5 different ways just to be efficient with him, never mind adjusting interp according to your ping

Flame particles, even post-JI, have plenty of bugs. Pyro is also a really easy class to play as and giving him a precise and rewarding constant hitbox instead of unpredictable and huge particles would be more fun.
Press a button, Spy moves at normal Spy speed instead of the speed of the class he's disguised as.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqaI5LhNalk
I also like the idea of particles. But their hit detection needs fixing. I'd say make the youngest in an enemy hurt them, but each additional one adds a little bit more damage, so the youngest particle will apply base damage and additional particles, maybe 10 for 1 more damage, will provide a bit more damage, which would make Pyro more powerful against enemies near walls.
And fix the resetting on a miss to just slightly lower damage on a miss, so a miss and then a hit will bring damage back up to maximum, but many misses will drop damage heavily.
I think he means another button ability like B for the Spy, to make slower disguises viable, since you could go normal speed when not seen and bring it down when enemies are around.

>spees toggle
Oh yes please. Especially good with yer. Annoying af to backstab a heavy just to get punished

Oh, well I think just halving the length for liquids and fire would be better. And not doing anything to bleeding or marked for death.

>want to counter snipe so my team can push foward without dying to the living aimbot on the other team
>everything you listed happens

Attached: 1527512182742.jpg (519x447, 40K)

>Press a button, Spy moves at normal Spy speed instead of the speed of the class he's disguised as.
Ah, makes sense. Actually sounds like it'd be interesting since slower classes could be more usable for disguises. If no one is looking, get the spy speed back, if someone sees you, you go back to your disguise speed. Damn, that's cool.

Word. Especially for melee.
I haven't played Demoknight in ages simply because you're playing a fucking wildcard for missing three hits on a Spy before he gets a blatant facestab on you, which also brings me to fixing the fucking interp settings so that spies can't do cl_interp 5.

>playing on van last night
>4 people on each team
>pyro faggot getting pocketed by 2 vacc medics
>literally unbeatable through any means
>they also have a sniper who has honed his point and click skills on mario's early years
>the only reason we win at all is because someone rolled godmode
Fuck the vaccinator

best way to deal with sniper is to not walk in a straight line and try taking cover or hide in a spot where they cant spot you and shoot them from there.

Fucking this
Jesus Christ I don't even remember it being this fucking awful back in 2011

Hey, I was the heavy on Blue team. I also want to say FUCK THE VACCINATOR.

This wouldn't work. TF2 has deliberately small clip sizes and long reload times, so a Spy could spam that speed change randomly to effectively avoid fire and you really couldn't do a thing about it. This is the same reason CS:GO neutered crouching.

Give it a cooldown of x some seconds, then.

This a hidden cooldown like with airblasts and sich

That fucking laser dot in the middle of the scope makes it really difficult to aim because it's fairly large.
Wish they could disable it in first person.

buy more crates to roll for shitty hats and weapon skins goy

Attached: 1446768421050.png (165x115, 25K)

>tide turner
shit was overpowered, you could use the charge constantly without breaks. paired with pre-nerf loch-n-load i would get easily get 50+ killstreaks (with my record being around 300 kills). tide turner is still good and iron bomber is the best gl anyway
>atomizer
giving third jump to scout for basically free it's retarded. i'm glad it was nerfed.

Oh god. Sawmill's basement is a clusterfuck.

I've noticed that low-rent spangaloids play Pyro too, it's mostly furries.
Weebs play spies

Good idea.

Pyro lost the war because he sucks
Heavy eviscerates them at their own best range

did valve add arena_watchtower back in yet?

Attached: image2.png (1200x610, 1.56M)

TF2 is now tryhard progaemer elite mode apparently in valve's eyes, it is now CS:GO, apparently, so anything fun that TF2 had and was representative of it for the past 12 years has been axed

Crossbow and Ubersaw need it more.

the crossbow isn't that bad
it promotes aiming and making fast decisions on what to use
ubersaw is fucking retarded though
>because healing ups your crit chance 80% of the time he crits you

Rainbows counter scout.

fight me.

Attached: 250px-RED_Phlogistinator.png (250x189, 61K)

>it promotes aiming and making fast decisions on what to use
>aim at teammate standing still
>fire
>miss

>see faggot braindead pyro taunting with phlog after razing half my team
>time my pipe/rocket so that he dies the same microsecond as the taunt über ends
one of the most satisfying things in this game

Attached: 1555347455068.gif (250x270, 802K)

>surprise medic ubers you during taunt
>enemy team that ganged up on you to gank you out of taunt shits themselves as old phlog suddenly returns with a vengeance

Only ever happened once but god damn I wish I could've seen their face.

Sniper here, I agree.

>touching rocketjumping
I know you're baiting but holy fuck the mere thought of an update rendering a decade of rocket jumping useless drives me up the fucking walls.

So, based upon this thread, what I'd do to slightly nerf Soldier and Demo would be to change projectile hitboxes to be smaller instead of big cubes, make Soldier's self-damage reduction not apply if he hits an enemy or building, and maybe reduce splash radius slightly, from 146 to 140. The last one is also because of my autism for neat numbers.

Smaller rojectile hitboxes would only hurt demo's pipes. Unlike shooting feet with rockets or spamming stickies, that one takes a bit more aiming skill.
I agree with the others, maybe make splash damage drop off sharper than it is now?

Holy shit, I always knew there was something fucked about flamethrower and people near walls.
I feel vindicated now.

>WAAH VALVE ONLY LISTENS TO COMPFAGS

Ah yes, this is clearly demonstrated by the fact that
>not a single competitive event has ever been hosted by valve
>valve didn't spend a single cent on a single competitive event
>the biggest exposure ever given to colpetitive by valve was through their blog
>valve is going to stop adding newer medals into the game
>valve's version of competitive is (actually) 6v6 casual
>valve has shown no real signs of balancing things toward competitive gameplay

So why are you fucking inbred niggers still whining about compfags ALL THE FUCKING TIME ?????
Do you not fucking understand that MyM was just a poor rushed-out reply to overwatch that NOBODY LIKED ?????
What do you not fucking get? Why do you keep blaming competitive players for fucking up everything instead of Valve's fucking incompetence, laziness, greed, attitude and absolute non understanding of how their game actually is?????

FUCKING CRETINS.

Why would valve nerf the most balanced class?

Attached: 1536445089126.jpg (207x236, 11K)

Maybe that could just apply to stickies and rockets, while pipes could be buffed to 150 HU.

Fuck off dumbass this isn't your blog

Kiss my hairy ass you room temperature IQ cunt.

soldier and demo are fine the way they are, only shitters whine since they rush into dumb situations which are advantageous for those classes and die because of that.

Nah pipes are fine as they are. What I'm saying is projectile hitboxes don't matter when almost all of the damage done with rockets or stickies aren't with direct hit, but splash damage by hitting walls, floor, or other players..

No, actually, they aren’t.

Oh, that about decreasing their hitboxes was for the splash damage in the first place.
Right now rockets, pipes, and stickies all have 146 HU splash ranges. That 146 tickles my autism. Decreasing that to 140 would be nice.

>the entire point of the weapon is that it has 2 barrels
>NOPE LET'S GIVE IT 3 MAG SIZE
I will never not be mad.

>Every demo uses the iron bomber now
>I still try to stick with stock

So is this just how it goes now, iron bomber is the new crossbow?

Attached: 1516479953562.jpg (480x480, 39K)

The more I browse these threads, the more I realize that the great majority of Yea Forumsirgins have a very aproximative understanding of TF2 as a whole.

I most likely tried 90%+ of the gamemodes this game could offer, I have over 300 hours on every class (3000 on my most played), and pretty much have well above average knowledge of the game, whether it be the engine, the lore, or everything in between.

And with all that experience, I can declare without flinching : You are all retards.

I mean, stock has 6 chambers but they lowered it to 4 pipes without ever updating the model. And this was right when The Orange Box came out when they cared about updating their game.

Attached: 250px-Grenade_Launcher[1].png (250x169, 47K)

REMOVE
RANDOM
CRITS
NOW

>stock has six barrels
>closed beta had it get knocked down to 4 grenades
>no model change in over 11 years
>only mods that fixed this faded into obscurity and were never updated for steamworks .vpk's
And then sv_pure happened.

It's just better.
>can aim at floor since pipes don't roll a lot
>faster projectile

Id have to get used to the lack of rollers but it pretty much sounds like a replacement these days with how often i see it used

OG Equalizer was the dumbest fucking idea. I still don't get why they ever made that weapon.

Attached: 1557966197803.png (1202x782, 1.07M)

same

Because compfags want to turn the game into Overwatch with nicer graphics

Are they really random when you can safely say "I've dealt this much damage this life, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to land a crit in this encounter"?

Tons of shitters use it because rollers that stick to the ground feel like stickybombs, so they're easier for spamming or denying an area. Most demos I see using it never get direct hits. It's easy to run away from grounded rollers too.
As for using it myself, it's nice for pipe jumping easily when I use shields, and it's slightly easier to get direct pipes but that's it.

Remember when valve nerfed stickies by adding damage ramp up and it was changed a day later cause demo couldnt burst people to death

reminder you just need to git gud at spy
youtube.com/watch?v=VcsvLlz2Ppc

Attached: 9730722.jpg (485x486, 22K)

>join server
>step out of spawn
>shoot crit
yeah nice (((damage)))

Why did they ever nerf the Bonk?

>tf2
>balanced
spy is a meme class that only works if a team is already losing and the high priority players are thus heavily distracted trying to carry in my experience
medic is the most important class in the game but is kind of a joke who can't defend himself and ends up being kind of a chore who most people playing a shooter don't want to play as
pyro is completely shut out by engineer and heavy, scout can heckle him, and a good soldier or demoman is still going to be a pain for him to get in and actually do his close combat thing. Nevertheless, he's gotten nerfed time and time again because players can't handle being killed quickly in close quarters by the kills-quickly-in-close-quarters character.

soldier's skill ceiling is so absurdly high compared to everyone else it's not even funny and is only matched by the purely hypothetical aimbot sniper who can gib anyone the moment they reveal themselves.

Spy would be better if Sniper didn't exist. Sniper does the spies job better.

>it pretty much sounds like a replacement these days
It's basically a straight upgrade to stock.
Rollers are very rarely more helpful than harmful and the reduced blast radius is a joke.

Learn to demojump, please.

youtu.be/io2lJLBKYvI

Attached: 1544386778341.jpg (1440x1440, 227K)

TF2 would be better if Sniper didn't exist.

youtu.be/y76wnOSQdEI
why is it that spy youtubers have the most retarded editing and use shitty memes?

Sticky rampup sucked

Enjoy being the sock I wipe my cum with.
-t.1600 hours on sniper

spy was so much better before everyone figured out just how janky the knife's hitbox was and started facestabbing everyone.
Before he was a bit annoying if he played well and your team wasn't paying attention, but he was still somewhat fun to find and kill. Now it's just tedious bullshit with 600 ping dipshits running around facestabbing everything

Lower his hp

>put stickies on ground thereby forcing scout to not be able to walk there
>shoot pipes where he can walk

t. assblasted fag that got trickstabbed too many times

Attached: 1528516036386.gif (500x288, 3.48M)

>give his banners to heavy
brainlet suggestion, surprised I still see it

Not him, but I haven't gotten trickstabbed more than thrice in the past two years and spies are still faggots.

to be fair its his only advantage
everyone already knows about spies so disguises don't work 80% of the time

Every spy main is under 20 layers of irony and denial and live purely to make other people feel mad prove me wrong

Attached: 1539235553372.jpg (480x571, 43K)

Literally the most balanced class in the game with the best skill curve and the second highest skill ceiling.

cope

scout beats soldier at max skill ceiling dipshit

>T-T-TRICKSTABBED!!
Imagine getting a sense of superiority from tricking gibus retards into walking up stairs or turning corners

Attached: 1558146462820.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

>Following Spy
>He turns a corner
>Oh woah he's going to do one of those epic trickstabs
>Stand just outside the corner, being careful to look directly at him 100% of the time
>He still gets the stab even though I'm looking directly at him
Boy I sure am retarded

Attached: 1551125260960.png (345x283, 5K)

imagine being so insecure about how everyone's inevitably going to label you a shittier stabby that you have to include fuckloads of faked woAH FAMOUS YOUTUBER!!! clips from allchat

>Following Spy
>He turns a corner
>walk backwards
>he misses by a mile
>shoot him to death
alternatively
>Following Spy
>He turns a corner
>he forgets that the razorback exists
>melee him to death
>schadenfreude

I agree, but Valve will never remove it. It's a very out of place class. Every other class engages in close quarters/midrange but this one guy rains death from very far away. Strange game design.

You're doing it wrong
>chase spy as pyro
>he gets to the top of the stairs
>look upwards
>he tries an epic stairstab/facestab
>right click
>he gets airblasted into a corner
>he tries to escape
>airblast again
>repeat until the afterburn gets him
>taunt

Attached: Blank_3c70b41e77a2669430d7b4f7a90a3314.jpg (487x500, 73K)

funny picture and yet direct hit is still weaker than stock. Splash damage is so retarded it outweighs every benefit of DH

>slowly, menacingly walks up to you until you either airblast trying to pre-emptively catch my close range rocket or start firing
>shoots your feet

What nerfs? I haven't played in 2-3 years. Unless it's an old nerf I don't remember.

Attached: 1527196544914.jpg (673x707, 53K)

>faggots playing pyro spamming W+m1
>Play demoknight with charge n targe or play huntsman sniper with Darwin's danger shield and wipe the floor with them.
>"WHO USES THE CHARGE N TARGE/DARWINS
>me lol, git gud
>FurrywurryUwU121 has left (disconnect from server)
Every time.

Attached: 1558027272826.png (926x650, 558K)

>faked

Attached: 1471724292389.jpg (466x379, 155K)

Seriously, who fucking uses the Darwins? When has a Pyro ever been a problem for Snipers?

I fucking love how Spy's backstab hitboxes make no fucking sense.
I've landed better backstabs than this that didn't count but this air stab that's like 45 degrees beyond the front of heavy's shoulder does.

Attached: Spy.png (1216x602, 557K)

50% resistance is nothing to scoff at, you can get some really cheesy kills with the huntsman if they just bum rush into you

>spy uses dr
>kills you with a random critical hit
what do

Me lol git gud.
I use it solely to piss pyros off when they realize their ONE gimmick isn't working.

Attached: 1557865754203.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Fweeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeee
>*Muffled speech in the background*
>FWEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>*Vaporized instantly*

Attached: 1541107355458.png (747x1068, 795K)

I like to harass snipers by spamming scorch shot at them and fucking up their shots. Pisses them off way more than killing them. Danger shield doesn't even protect against it either.

>Kills you while you do this.

its good for when the pyro is using the scorch shot where all he needs to do is aim in your general direction and you can't aim for 10 seconds

*flare punches you*
nothing personnel kid

Imagine getting this assblasted over a joke

Its fucking ridiculous
I see obvious spy running at me headfirst I start running away now. Its shouldnt be like that

imagine

Because i dont play waiuwatch

*Literally nothing happens*

Attached: 1557323006218.jpg (625x407, 29K)

It doesn't matter how many people play it, it stopped being great years ago.

I should probably change my steam avatar to something other than pinkie pie, but it still makes people mad every now and then so it's worth it.

What's the best map lad?
Something about Turbine is just so comfy for me.

Give me a scale of the classes least to most likely to get tunnel vision after getting dominated

Imagine getting assblasted by pyros

Now that's hot

>get easy kills on casual morons
"HOLY SHIT I AM THE GREATEST SPY MAIN IN THE WORLD!!! 2 BILLION IQ PLAYS, SON!"

*whips out melee weapon while your cuntsman misses every shot*
nothing personnel kid

>no more health refill
>but hey, you get uber on taunt!
>not like anyone's gonna kill you after, or anything!
this thing used to be fun

Even though the bases are awkwardly designed, I love playing on Powerhouse. Wouldn't say it's the best, but it's certainly a favorite of mine.

Oops, that was meant for Sorry

Attached: 1553136519459.png (184x184, 29K)

>play Huntsman sniper
>haven't used it in years
>can't hit shit
>spend 15 minutes missing everything I'm aiming at
>the only two people I killed so far were an invisible spy and a scout coming out from behind a corner
>get accused of aimbot
Anyway how do I get good with the bow? I don't remember being that bad back then.

Just predict their movement lmao

1. Spy
power gap
2. Sniper (because they tunnel vision anyway)
power gap
3. Scout, because they pretty can get back to the guy who killed them
4. Soldier, same reason
5. Heavy can't even move but damn if they're not going to try.
6. Pyro, only this low because they have to kill half the enemy team to get TO the guy who dominated them
7. Demo doesn't get dominated
8. Medic can't really do much about it
9. Engineer isn't even looking at the game.

Harvest

Attached: tierlist.png (1287x1071, 1.64M)

>Demo doesn't get dominated
wrong
t. tunnel visioning scout

I love in the start he gets killed by a random crit and the guy says "get fucked" then StaryKrow is obviously seething

Not an argument

I don't think it's a good map, but I really like harvest for 24/7 fucking around. Gold Rush for actually trying to win.

cyberpunk

Badwater has been played so many times that I hate it with every fiber of my being now.

they nerfed the hitbox hard. Its not really fun to use

*Harvest_event

I wish I was good at drawing so I could make a pony spy that vores scout or something like that just so people screech at me

This is a really good weapon though, I use it on 3/4 my scout loadouts

I'd put Soldier and Demo on the same level. They're less likely to focus on getting the revenge but they will if the opportunity shows itself.
Maybe switch Pyro to above Scout. I swear I've managed to kite pyros across entire maps just because they had tunnel vision on getting that revenge. Since they're rather fast they tend to go for the pursuit.

Attached: 0db.png (500x593, 143K)

dustbowl has always been home to me
I like having to fight through/defend chokes since people actually fight each other instead of running scout/spy and hoping to rush/backcap. Granted it can still happen, but your team has to be pretty retarded for that to occur

Attached: 1514688563648.png (645x773, 87K)

I do remember that. Literally every single person that would pick demoman picked soldier and every server had a minimum of four soldiers per team.

Also, does the basement with the intelligence in sawmill still count as being immersed in water for the purposes of the neon annihilator because that is the stupidest shit I've ever been witness to

>hundreds of solid community-created TF2 maps in the workshop
>Everyone who plays TF2 would love to play on a community server that just cycles through a bunch of them
>It doesn't exist, but 100x, fullcrits, randomizer, cp_orange does, and people populate those instead
Fuck this community

Attached: 1549503413776.png (640x515, 252K)

>Do you want to votekick the player imahugeniggerfaggot69 ?
>Yes

Attached: receipt.gif (498x278, 3.59M)

Different user but hes right
theirs roughly only 10k players in official servers ,and every other aspect of the game is dead so at max theirs 12,000 playing tf2 at any time which for a 10 year old game that barely gets patches anymore.
thats pretty good
teamwork.tf/community/statistics

I don't blame you, usually by that point the game is completely fucked so might as well die doing something stupid.

I just hate how people never play certain maps anymore because of matchmaking.

>Pipeline
>Nightfall
>Hydro
>Snowplow
>Degroot Keep
>rd_asteroid

Attached: 1548564666382.jpg (1024x589, 88K)

If there's 3 spies you're obligated to be spy until the whole team is spy, and then you all disguise as a balanced team

All those hours goofing around on PLR maps.
Now when they (rarely) come up, they always get instantly voted off so we can play le epic hightower again x333

Yikes imagine pub trash thinking this

The most broken classes since release is scout and sniper. Go play with people that can actually aim for once and see for yourself.

Stop reading at the direct hit, no one even uses that Lmao. Literally just dodge no meme

Its not valves fault solider is inherently satisfying and fun instead of being a gimmick like heavy, engi, pyro, heavy, or spy

This. I miss it, bros. I haven't seen a server running it since the Meet Your Match update.

I almost 100% agree expect on granary is at least A tier and S if we swap it with the pro version

I'm a compfag, but 20 min dustbowl defenses when everyone wants to win really really bad is still what tf2 should be first and foremost

Nerf gunboats to only block 25%-50% of self damage should honestly be enough

I'm not a compfag, and I agree that stalematey pub matches where everyone tries to win is the most fun I have in TF2.

What if Medic had a Shotgun?

Pyro is the worst and the only other person they can hang with is a cuckhold betalord who cries about comp. fuck engineer and fuck pyro

Attached: 1540985093947.png (300x424, 123K)

Give Soldier a permanent gunboats effect, nerf his HP to 175, and give Heavy his banners

Attached: mittromney13.jpg (910x728, 147K)

engi players are based
Fuck pyros and heavies 10x tho

Just let me torture spy players in peace.

yikes solider bombing with a shotgun with almost max hp sounds aids

why does thread keep pretending banners are good, and make a big difference when 99% of the playerbase never even touched one?

It's sort-of useful against spamming Pyros.
But it's still dumb and is now a one-trick pony.
It should be +25 health and maybe immunity to status effects, including fire.

The problem is not Soldier itself but the maps: 99% of the maps are very biased towards his rocketjump´. Cant fix that without breaking the whole game

Or just stop basing maps around soldier.

Yes, crying and whining is totally cool. seriously, i have never seen more crybabys than enginiggers. fuck engineer the only thing youre torturing is god himself

>your main
>from most to least likeable, rank the classes by the types of people who main him

Attached: 000.png (900x1600, 1.69M)

>heavies
????

Because Demoman is already better

How about a little charity, it's clear I didn't mean this to be the only change. Both soldier and pyro would be rebalanced around the idea. Try using your imagination a little.
You're an idiot for being satisfied with pyro as he currently is.
You'd use pyros in rocketing jump maps. This suggestion moves mechanics around, it doesn't delete them.

If he didn't want this to happen, then he shouldn't have put me on this planet. Fuck engineers though you're right, it's baffling how hard that class gets fucked despite having tools like the wrangler and the retard ranger

Attached: dgrs.png (329x414, 44K)

-Soldier

>Bro-tier
Heavy
Engi
Medic

>50/50 bro-tier or faggot-tier

Demo
Soldier
Scout
Sniper
Spy
Pyro

>Complete cancer tier
Friendlies

Attached: friendlies.png (564x768, 446K)

Cancer: the Image

Main: Pyro
1. Heavy
2. Sniper
3. Demo
4. Engineer
5. Scout
6. Spy
7. Medic
8. Soldier
9. Pyro

holy fuck why do other pyros come at me with their fucking flamethrower, don't they realize it's going to end with one of us dead and the other having to go back to heal anyway? Flamethrower fights are the gayest shit. Just fucking shoot me and get it over with.

How much longer til TF2 Classic releases

>friend I haven't talked to since high school logs on Steam for the first time since then
>we talk and play TF together like we did back then
>but
>I fucking suck at it now
Back in high school when we used to play I'd main medic and consistently stay on top of the scoreboard on pubs. Now I can barely stay on the middle, near the bottom otherwise. Granted, back then wasn't too long after TF2 went f2p.
A-at least people don't mind a shitty medic as much, right?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u10.png (549x413, 96K)

Would it be just the vanilla or would they include things like being able to move buildings?

Main flips between Engineer and Heavy because nobody knows how to defend
Medic - Either real cool bros or megalomaniacs that think they’re the final say in team coordination
Sniper - Falls into multiple categories depending on hat and weapon, piss rifle bros are cool and make the enemy try to counter them instead of playing the objective
Demoman - Best defending friend that takes skill, demoknights are great when they’re on your side.
Soldier - Ranges from most basic bitch to pretty okay gibber, love to torture market gardeners with a mini.
Pyro - Piss easy to play and best engineer friend, most are braindead but the select few that aren’t can ruin entire teams
Scout - No general good or bad opinion on the class but the players are usually full of themselves. FoN is best scatter
Spy - Eh, kinda useless if the team knows how to breathe. Definitely has their moments when they can ruin an entire nest or an Uber though.

Your thoughts?

Whoops meant for

I don't have a main. I regularly switch between all classes except scout and sniper.

From most hated to least hated:
Demoman - good fucking GOD NERF DEMOMANS DAMAGE
Demoman - again because fuck this nigger
Demoman - one last time for emphasis, no class in the game is as gay as demoman
Scout
Soldier
Pyro
Engineer
Heavy
Sniper
Spy

Solider main high open 6's/Silver Demo

Mainly going to speak from experiences with comp players from 6's and highlander

S Tier
Demos
Engis
Spys

A Tier
Solders
Medics(male)

B tier
Sniper
Pyros

C tier
Medics(Females)
Scouts

Woman playing medic never talk(in a competitive format LOL The one thing your expected to do the most) and sperg the fuck out half of the time when someone tries to tell them what to do for a mid for example. Also your guaranteed going to have at least 2 white knights in a team, So good luck trying to critique her in the first place.
Scout players are the leading cause of killed teams for sure

Pyro
>Respectable tier
Soldier
Demo
Medic
>I try hard but get no where tier
Scout
Pyro
Sniper
Spy
>Diaper shitting tier
Heavy
Engie

Attached: __the_pyro_the_scout_and_the_sniper_team_fortress_2_drawn_by_fenomena__77dc2a66ab2f5e57be6d85271e1bb (800x600, 83K)

HEY GUYS
WHAT IF
-All sniper rifles
-Damage lowered to 40->120 instead of 50->150
-Charge require reticle to be on a target (building or player), will charge faster if aiming for the head, charge will slowly decrease after a few seconds of not aiming for a player
-When scoped in user is 2% more vulnerable to bullets
-Bullet changed to a projectile traveling at (x)hu per second
-When scoped in audio is focused more on surroundings, expeicially enhacning footsteps
-Sydney sleeper
-Damage vulnerability removed
-Slower charge drop
-Hitman's heatmaker
-Still thinking about it
-Machina
-Full charge damage bonus removed
-Full charged shots now travel instantly
-Classic
-when charged for at least (x) second(s) headshots give minicrits
-Full charged headshot still full crit
-No longer require full charge to headshot
-Jarate
-No longer timer based
-Requires damage to recharge
-Cozy camper
-Would require testing
-Huntsman
-Unless fully charged headshots result in mini-crits

Attached: __cia_arnold_schwarzenegger_quentin_tarantino_patrick_bateman_christian_bale_and_etc_the_dark_knight (2886x1400, 1.02M)

>So why are you fucking inbred niggers still whining about compfags ALL THE FUCKING TIME ?????
Because every weapon as of recently has been made to dicksuck them.
Worst of all they just make the weapons worst 99.9 percent of the time.

Based defensive player. After 12 years, people still don't understand that you can't overextend without opening yourself up to a backcap.

I get the feeling that a scout player made this list

what if sniper is just fucking fine and their entire job is to one shot kill things that he has a line of sight to from out of their range, i.e. sniping.

It’s a curse and I hate it, but somebody has to protect home base. I should add that playing cow mangler soldier on defense is fucking fun

Attached: 34CDDB04-6BCE-4170-B74F-8D181EDCBE44.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

no compfag has been asking for shit like the amby to be nerfed that isn't totally retarded
also were in a thread about nerfing soilder, a class that isnt even op made by pub players
so thank god its not balanced around you guys

B-But...clicking heads...

get a tinier head.

No.
But I would like a nerf to quickscoping.
Scoping cuts damage in half, from 50 to 25. Charging will build to multiply damage by 6, instead of by 3.
Now a quickscope headshot it 75 damage, instead of 150. Still good, but not too good. If you get close enough to him, he's unlikely to kill you with a headshot.

Maybe just stop banning weapons you don’t know how to use?

Main is Spy
most
Heavy
Engineer
Demo
Medic
Pyro
Scout
Spy
Soldier
Sniper

Why not nerf the direct hit too since it’s a 1HK to anyone lower than 150?

Attached: 35876D12-1028-49AC-AFCD-5A10EE7C2852.jpg (628x534, 75K)

>Medic (females)

The WORSE kind of Medics ever in any place
>cant break defense
>medic gf and his soldier bf just hang in there with the kritz
>kill any dumb red who tries to take potshots and retreat all the time
>for fucking 7 minutes
>classic bitch, pinky shit, that long fluffly winter coat for the medic and her pic as steam avatar
>"hey medic can you change to normal uber?"
>"or at least heal us you terrible medic"
>she goes apeshit and his bf too
>try to votekick me
>pass and Im out

EVERYFUCKINGTIME, IF YOU WANT MORE UBER HEAL THE DYING TEAM AND UNSTUCK THE DILDO MEDIGUN OUT OF YOUR SUGARDADDY YOU BITCH

Attached: 1552849822336.jpg (1522x1522, 396K)

>sniper's job is to instantly kill anything in his line of sight without the other player having any chance to retaliate
balanced

I'm the OP, and I always just start the thread off with a braindead b8 post so that the thread goes to the 500 post bump limit. Soldier isn't OP, and only bad players call for him to be nerfed.

>I’m too retarded to stay behind cover

that's later on the list
one broken class at the time, next one is medic

Or just make him take a little longer to be able to score headshots

It's the map's job to balance that by giving you ample cover and making it difficult to obtain that line of sight without getting countersniped because all the good offensive snipers know all the good defensive sniping spots already.

t. Salty scout main

So literally git gud

yes because i'm going to play the whole match from behind this rock because the second i leave my head gets blown off, or even better: never leave spown, unless i'm attacking on barnbliz where defenders have uninterrupted line of sight with the spown room in that case i'll just die

Refer to

If I'm able to get right next to a Sniper, he shouldn't be able to swivel around and instantly delete me. He should switch to his fucking SMG.

Because outside of close to mid range damage falloff applies to it making it that it has limits on uses.

Sniper rifle can do 150 headshot damage at any range, including up close.

you will have to move from cover to cover eventually
or picture this:
last point on badwater, one sniper on the track, one on the left building windows
anyone who dares to move forward is instantly punished with 450 damage

I'm going to make a controversial post and say that the Kritzkrieg is actually the best overall medigun for all situations.

>same healing stats as stock
>can take out half the enemy team if you give the Kritz to a good Soldier, Demo, Heavy, Scout, or Pyro
>Uber builds 25% faster anyway

Let's say you're on Dustbowl offense, the most chokey, sentry gun spamming, stock Uber needing situation in the game. I can't tell you how many times I've Kritzed a heavy out of the gate and he just mows down the whole defense, allowing us to cap both points in 30 seconds. If the person you're pocketing knows how to stay alive with a normal overheal, he'll absolutely dominate if every shot he fires is crits. Sentry nests are destroyed by numbers. If you have 2 or 3 people able to fire at a sentry, it will go down. If you kill the meatbags in front with a Kritzkrieg charge first, the sentry nest won't even be a problem anymore. You really don't need a stock uber in the vast majority of situations.

soldier

spy
heavy
sniper
soldier
demo
scout
engie
medic
pyro

more often than not if I need help and a spy/heavy/sniper is near me they will drop what they're doing to assist. meanwhile engie/medic/pyro either don't care or are completely fucking oblivious to what's going on around them. soldier/demo/scout are a mixed bag but they're usually more competent than the bottom three.

Attached: soldier 2.png (774x728, 55K)

So then just...don’t get seen by him? A scopes sniper shouldn’t be able to kill you from his flank before his teammates do

Attached: 9F22F67F-CA6D-4FFE-A865-DDA9A4054A0D.png (350x352, 125K)

because my skill is somehow preventing a headshot the second a sniper has line of sight, whole section of the maps (upward second, sawmill spown area, actual control points in koth/5cp/attack-defend maps) should be 100% off limits because a sniper can see the whole area

The problem with the Kritzkrieg is its hidden drawback that gives the person you use it on massive performance anxiety

That would be a real problem if you were the kind of shitter that tries to solo push through a chokepoint.

>projecting
medic is literally the most powerful class in the game, if a team without one fights one with a competent one it's an automatic loss, no comp team has EVER won without a medic, so much for creative team composition

>Bro-tier
>Heavy
You are credit to team, user

Attached: HoH.png (394x495, 218K)

>spown is a chokepoint
>i need a couple of more people to push with me against this single sniper so at least one of us might survive to kill him

>actual control points in koth/5cp/attack-defend maps) should be 100% off limits because a sniper can see the whole area
Good thing all those points have a modicum of cover for you to hide behind.
Oh hey I think I remember you. Also I was referring to a fully charged body shot destroying classes at or below 150

To me, that should be negated by the fact that you'll get another Kritz built up in less than a minute anyway. Also, even if your pocket beefs and only kills one or two people, that's still pretty good because it's not like he would've fared much better with a stock Uber. I find that the pocket overextends and dies right after the Uber wears off, while a Kritz'd pocket is aware that he can still die at anytime, and is, therefore, less likely to overextend to begin with.

What? Almost every map has multiple spawn exits and a sniper can't possibly cover all of them, nor would they want to because they'll get countersniped from the one they're not watching.

>What is spy
>What is a counter sniper
>What is the scorch shot
Why are you making things so hard on yourself?

It was Goldrush stage B, you know, that designated sentry nest place. They had an engi who knew what the fuck he was doing and another three engies putting his toys right next to the first engie.

Only one demo and a regular uber and bam, we won clean and simple, but no. Those cunts farmed kills for nothing forSEVEN FUCKING MINUTES and worse of all the Soldier was a Black box conch faggot. Its the only time I ever got mad at this game in years.

I fucking hate those kind of pairs and the Black Box, its the sign of a cumeating faggot

Attached: 1557204093030.jpg (369x343, 22K)

Wait sorry I confused my arguing with the guy wanting to nerf sniper and the direct hit, my bad G

>despite being 1%

Everytime I get an Uber, I always run into an airblasting Pyro who completely fucks up the entire Uber.

>all those points
brazil
also modicum is not enough for something that is able to kill you the instant you are in his line of sight
>a fully charged body shot destroying classes at or below 150
why, so someone could just ai at thin air, take a step to his side and instantly delete 5/9 classes in the game?
>I think I remember you first time i bring this up

That's me but instead when I pick up my sentry and a crit sticky flies by.

A lot of people want to nerf Sniper.
I just think if someone gets behind an unprepared Sniper, a headshot shouldn't save him.

>what is spy
laughable
>poke for a scorch shot
instant headshot
>the only thing that can stop a class is the same one

Despite being 13% of the class choice, demomen are responsible for 50% of broken balance.

I was referring to the whole “medic being OP thing”. The way you articulate yourself reminds me of the last person I argued that over. Also, yes, staying out of a sniper’s line of sight so he can’t support his team is the way to avoid being deleted by them. The game doesn’t exist in a vacuum where a sniper will always be out of harms way.

Literally almost 70% of the weapons have been unbanned for years now
have you ever played tf2?
nobody ever uses nonstoock even in pubs with the exception of melee, you fucking retard.

Even if we unban the vac its not like suddenly the game is better and anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded and should be discarded

The problem with TF2 is there's only one good healer class, and if no one wants to play him on your team, you will lose. That's not good game design. There needs to be another option.

>A lot of people want to nerf Sniper.
A lot of people aren’t game smart.
>laughable
How so?

>demo
>Broken
>while scout and sniper exist

????

too confusing for new players

I'm joking.

(+) Dispensers now give full overheal
There, TF2 fixed.

Attached: 000.png (150x212, 41K)

Welp, gonna have to put that mod back on for a bit soon.

how is scout broken? any hitscan will deal with him, sentries are a no-go zone, and he dies from a scorch shot hit

>What is spy
Throwing
Good luck when it's this guy on the enemy team
>inb4 dude just main sniper lmao
>What is the scorch shot
has multiple unlocks to counter afterburn, not very reliable
really good snipers will blow your head off before it even arrives

Attached: sniper.png (1001x1213, 202K)

It needs a slight hp per sec buff and longer range with faster build time

maybe even remove a level and make level 2 way better in exchange

Hes the best dm class period, and even in the one comp format that has sentries like highlander he still does wacky amount of damage and have most kills a good amount of the time

If the enemy team is grossly incompetent my team will still be able to push through wherever the sniper can’t see, again TF2 isn’t set in a vacuum

Changes that need to happen to make TF2 balanced.

Soldier:
-Remove minicrit from Direct Hit on airshot
-Disciplinary Action unbanned from comp

Demoman:
-Add 3 second arming time to ALL stickies. Detonation before 3 seconds means zero damage.
-Lower loch'n'loads damage by 10
-Lower HP to 150

Sniper:
-Lengthen damage differentials between full and no charge shots slightly. No charge lowered to 140 damage. Charge times do not change.

Engineer:
-Wrangler shield reduced to 50% damage reduction.

Heavy:
-GRU unbanned from comp
-All miniguns spread lowered by 20% (basically they are all slightly more accurate).
-Dalokohs Bar buffed to add 150 bonus HP instead of 50.

Spy:
-Reduce spread on basic revolver by 50%
-Red Tape Recorder now takes 1 hit to remove, but reduces the level of a building by 1 every 2 seconds that it is active. Does not deal HP damage to building unless it is a level 1 at which point it deals damage similar to a stock sapper.
-Sapping a building makes it immune to damage from the Spy's knife or gun. Other damage sources still apply.

Medic:
-Heal rate of basic medigun increased by 15%. Uber charge rate of basic medigun reduced by 15%
-QuickFix uber now affects everyone in a short radius around your patient for half the effect.

Pyro:
-Afterburn reduced to 15 hp.
-Airblasts now have a moderately larger window and physics pushback on players
-Backburner changed to minicrits instead of crits
-Flare gun removed
-Detonator removed

Scout:
-Meatshot damage slightly lowered from 105 damage to 85 damage

All Classes:
-Random Crits removed.

Including you.
>How so?
>otherwise valuable team member has to switch to Spy
>has to sneak over to the Sniper while crossing his fingers he doesn't get killed
>if the Sniper isn't using the bullshit Razorback, he might be able to kill him
>unless he suspects something for no reason at all and swivels to instantly kill the Spy
>and unless someone on the Sniper's team doesn't notice and kill the Spy
>after wasting a minute killing one guy, Spy gets to be the worst class in the game and any subsequent kills on the Sniper will be way harder

>That sticky nerf
Holy shit you are the biggest retard in this thread

>Base sniper rifle damage changed from 50 to 40.

Fixed.

This has gotta be a troll.

>my team will still be able to push through wherever the sniper can’t see
which means playing on dogshit maps like hoodoo and junction where everything is a chokepoint. sniper dominates any open map. upward is unplayable if there is a good sniper on the other team.

any non retarded team will see through his disguise, against said team most backstabs will end with his demise, literally if the game worked properly all the game sense you'd need would be looking at the killfeed and listen to what's happening around you, also deathsounds don't play on dead ringers.
successful spies are only so by abusing the outdated engine and poor meele detection to land a "trickstab" on an enemy looking straight at them from three feet away

>Disciplinary Action unbanned from comp
Stopped reading at this point

Why do retards that don't understand the game still try to talk about it bros?

Heavy is fucking boring in pubs and comp to the point of him being the rarest class even tho hes the fucking poster child for the whole game.
Why in a million god damn years do you want him to be more in the game is beyond me

Really? That's the one, huh?

because highlinder is not how the game is meant to be played

The whole list is stupid but the sticky one is the dumbest I cared to read.

has to be
He wants the lock and load nerfed

Good thing you can and are expected to have the same class then, huh.

That can't happen because then he couldn't kill a fully overhealed Heavy with a fully-charged headshot.
Reduce it to 25 and let charging multiply it by 6, instead of by 3.

Now you’re gonna go for personal attacks? Shit you really are the user I argued this with about a month ago. Also:
>has to sneak over to the Sniper while crossing his fingers he doesn't get killed.
If he’s a retard that can’t into flanking.
>if the Sniper isn't using the bullshit Razorback, he might be able to kill him
Good thing the revolver exists for this occasion. Inb4 sniper gets the 6th sense to just wildly swing at the spy he couldn’t see behind him before he was attacked. Also, said sniper would also be attacked from the front, keeping him distracted.
>unless he suspects something for no reason at all and swivels to instantly kill the Spy
Guess I inb4’d too soon, still, revolver.
>if the Sniper isn't using the bullshit Razorback, he might be able to kill him.
Revolver.
>after wasting a minute killing one guy, >Spy gets to be the worst class in the game and any subsequent kills on the Sniper will be way harder
That varies hard on the skill of both the sniper and the spy that stabbed him. If the sniper was being THAT troublesome getting rid of him for a good 10 seconds would make a huge difference.

The thing is it you can't talk about how op a class is in pubs, because who cares.

Everyone is so fucking bad that it doesn't matter who is the strongest or the weakest. I get your a pubstar and think your on some other level, but trust me dog. your trash if you think 12v12 is a good place to judge the game.

your on par with a shitty gold nova 1 player in csgo that thinks saying the p90 is broken because you do good with it in your "high" level games is valid

>What is hiding behind the cart

>and poor meele detection to land a "trickstab" on an enemy looking straight at them from three feet away
all trickstabs can be countered. trickstabs rely on the enemy being predictable to work. ex. don't follow a spy up inclines or off cliffs, don't track when melee fighting him, don't hug corners as you go around them, etc. interp 5 doesn't do anything either, sure you can get a backstab from 10ft away but the hitboxes are invisible so you are just guessing. go try it for yourself it is not as easy as it looks in a frag movie.

Maybe. On the other hand having it be that way could give the Spy more of a niche, open up a little more counter play to god tier snipers and make Machina's damage boost worth noting, with a bump up to 25%.

Well shit guess I answered the point twice. Check those digits though baby

>main

This isn't Overwatch. None of you are tolerable. Pull out classes depending on which tool would get the job done.

makes you a very easy kill for the rest of his team, provides no protection if sniper has the high ground, only an option while the cart is there, etc.

there shouldn't be one and only one way to deal with a threat, it being the same makes it worse

I haven't ever argued this before. I know every argument I've had in TF2 threads.
And you're the first one to say "A lot of people aren’t game smart," with the complete implication being that you meant me.
It's absolute bullshit that the worst class in the game is meant to be Sniper's counter, and that Sniper has literally the weapons made to counter the Spy.
And it doesn't matter how good the Spy is if the Sniper is as good as they can be.
I respect having skill translate to results. But there's a point where the skill ceiling needs to be defined. Making even the best Sniper need to reload after getting off a headshot would let a quick Scout kill him or a Spy get away.

There isn't, though. Either you're bad or the map is bad.

Well damn guess I’ll just die instead of trying to do something. Guess that means I’m the only functioning player on a team of braindead retards(casual fucking hurts sometimes godfuckingdamn man).

A sniper isn't going to clear a point, even if he's the best sniper in the world. Heavy can kill 10 people in a few seconds, Demoman, Pyro, even Soldier. Sniper doesn't, he picks key targets.

Sometimes even a very good player can be completely shut down by a Sniper. Did you watch that no-restrictions comp match from a while ago? That Sniper was able to fucking destroy for ages.

>no ones mentioned the ullapool caber
it wasn't even that good to begin with, Valve.

Attached: 1551756265165.jpg (600x648, 47K)

I never meant to imply you user, I’m talking the braindead retards that go around the same corners and get sniped the exact same way every time instead of thinking to not do that. Also, at one time Spy wasn’t nearly this fucking bad.

it finally went back to being okay but it was trash tier for years after the +15 max hp was removed

>"God this game is so boring since they nerfed all the quirky shit"
>"But also nerf Sniper, he shouldn't be allowed to put his pixel on my head pixel and kill me"

Attached: да, this is going in kollection.png (555x725, 266K)

Comp is 6v6 though as opposed to a regular game consisting normally of 12.

yes he fucking can? Lol
He will kill at least half of them in mere seconds by himself
Can brainlets really not comprehended that sniper/scout are the best classes after how many years now is ridiculous

If scout can get shut down by a sentry, that doesn’t make him the best

>Remove minicrit from Direct Hit on airshot
>Add 3 second arming time to ALL stickies. Detonation before 3 seconds means zero damage
>Sapping a building makes it immune to damage from the Spy's knife or gun. Other damage sources still apply.
>Afterburn reduced to 15 hp
>Flare gun removed
>Detonator removed
>Meatshot damage slightly lowered from 105 damage to 85 damage
lol

No you mongoloid, even a spinbot can't clear an entire point on its own. The rifle has a low rate of fire, the hitboxes with interp are wonky, he's easily overwhelmed. You dislike Sniper because you have a child's understanding of how this game balances itself.

>no-restrictions comp match from a while ago?
Sounds fun, link?

Nobody ever used the quirky shit anyways
95% of the casual fanbase uses
Stock primary /stock secondary/the good default melee secondary

>Well damn guess I’ll just die instead of trying to do something
Do what? Sniper either misses or he doesn't. There is no interaction between a sniper and his target. He's a cancerous shitstain on a game built around close range combat.

Sure, some people are still really stupid. But after playing on the van as Scout against an aimbotfaggot, I realized that Sniper is just too good. I could sneak up around him from anywhere and get in one 100 damage meatshot, but I could never finish him off before he killed me.
And the best Snipers there are are indistinguishable from aimbots, at least "soft" aimbots like that asshole.
There's a point where a line needs to be drawn and where death needs to be all-but assured. With the sniper rifle, that point is never reached against half the classes in the game, since if you're good enough, lucky enough, or cheating, you can still get a headshot and eliminate them.
So?
He should have to charge for a second.

BASED

The reason why the caber was nerfed was because compfags bitched about their medics getting picked with it.

If scout doesn't walk in this little tiny spot without an uber or it being too close than a spot where he can shoot it hes bad
Never mind he can solo my entire team in literal 2 clips, be extremely difficult to hit, and has the broken unlocks ever conceived, while also beign the best uber target 99% of the time

He destroys pubs with no problem
He destroys highlander with no problem
He destroys 6's with no problem

Your just bad dude, and only ever played with bad players

>compfags bitched about their medics getting picked with it
God I hate all this competitive shit. Like of course the explosive melee weapon that melts all but two classes is going to insta-gib your medic, but frankly if a demo can swoosh his way past you and pick your med, and probably die immediately after, he deserved the kill.

No because i was a top open comp player, and i know what he can do

Your just bad dude, go play with people that can aim and come back and say hes fully balanced

sniper is based because he can only quickscope healthlets like scout

Here's a tip: Sniper will wait for you to move in a predictable way and either sit his sights where you'll be, or try to flick to where you'll be. If you move like a jackass who can't be predicted he will miss his shot. I've juked out Snipers I could see as Heavy by doing this. In fact, you can shit projectiles or hitscan at them and make it apparent they either need to find a new spot, or see how far their shitty 125 health pool gets them constantly getting peppered. And again, don't be predictable.

Yea Forums is so full of casuals they complain about fucking Sniper.

>There's a point where a line needs to be drawn and where death needs to be all-but assured. With the sniper rifle, that point is never reached against half the classes in the game, since if you're good enough, lucky enough, or cheating, you can still get a headshot and eliminate them.
That’s the entire point of his class though.
>So?
Double the people double the sniper harassment, can’t always shoot fast enough to kill everyone.

>its another compfags hate fun episode

Attached: god fucking damn it.jpg (1280x693, 160K)

I get you have amnesia but r/tf2 the most casual retards in the world bitched the hardest about the caber
Comp players would just banned it if they didn't like it

>and has the broken unlocks ever conceived
What? You're thinking of Soldier. Scout has mostly shit unlocks. Stock Scout is often times the best way to play Scout.
>while also beign the best uber target 99% of the time
Fucking lmao

>Lol ur just bad
YEEEEEEEE intensifies Scout nigger

Attached: B2B4BA56-A4BF-411F-8261-DC30117EF4F9.gif (32x32, 2K)

>cries about sniper
>"Your just bad dude"

People like you are why modern shooters nerf everything. Get fucking good.

Attached: 1558242055221.gif (320x300, 260K)

Why would I know what the hell r/tf2 thinks?

Holy shit dude
how bad are you?
No really?
Like what fucking unlocks can compete with the atomizer and crit a cola in your mind solider has?

and yeah scout has been the best uber since the sticky aoe nerf, and medic speed on target buff?
Like Jesus dude
Can pub players go kill themselves already, they do nothing but bitch about shit they literally have zero clue about

My favorite meme is shitters crying about classes and then calling other people bad. Your most played class is probably Engineer or something. Get the fuck out of here, I hear Overwatch is on sale.

fun and balanced

Attached: Harvest_sniper sightline.png (1024x768, 924K)

I dunno dude
They get most of the shit nerfed then bitch that comp players are responsible when comp just bans the shit they don't like
remember that star_ was responsible for nerfing the lock and load yet Yea Forums thinks comp gave a shit about a banned pub weapon?

no your bad because you can't fathom that a class that requires people to aim is godlike because you never played with people that can aim and can't do yourself

>less health, worse weapons, and slower
what

Harvest is an incredibly bad map. Fucking Mario Kart is a better map than Harvest.

Notice that star also jumped ship to Overwatch.

>your

Look here, pumpkin head. You're all done.

High open solider and mid silver demo when i played but okay.

the pubstar that think hes good for stomping a few actual just installed on their moms laptop kids who didn't even know scout/sniper been the best class in all modes of play for like half a decade now is talking shit is pretty funny

>less health
Doesnt matter if your 30x timers harder hit

>worse weapons
you must be joking the scatter does insane damage and good mid range for a hitscan which auto makes it better than the rocket

>slower
but doesn't require hp or 1 of your 4 ammo in the clip to move
you ever bombed a med and missed a single rocket? Your life is gone, your not getting that chance to reload

Get out of your pubs and go play a few comp games and come back and tell everyone that you still think scout is worse than solider. Dear ya

>Here's a tip
Oh boy here comes the
>HURRDURR I CAN BEAT SHITTY PUB SNIPERS SO THAT APPLIES TO ALL OF THEM
>HURRDURR I JUST ASSUME HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HIT ME
I have 7000 hours in TF2, I know how to juke pub snipers but you don't balance classes around average skill level retard. There are players who have dumped thousands of hours into sniper and can dominate the entire server by themselves and he is the only class who never has to put himself at risk to get those kills. A soldier or demo main with just as many hours still has to close the gap to fight me where I have a chance to fight back. There is nothing you can do against a godly sniper other than play sniper yourself. There is a reason hackers play him, if you don't miss he is undeniably the strongest class in the game.

Looks great if you’ve got aimbot on.

quriky shit:
flying though the whole map and cabering an unsuspecting enemy, hundreds of chances of screwing up
lining a two part follow up shot that can be easily dodged and that makes me more vulnerable
sniper:
deletes you the second you enter his sightline by default, entire servers shut down by burning flames anger and his hale's own baloonicorn sniper rifle
same thing really

>calls other people bad
>cries about sniper

Attached: 1558291739688.jpg (978x1796, 145K)

>if you don't miss he is undeniably the strongest class in the game.
I thought that was medic though?

>Like what fucking unlocks can compete with the atomizer and crit a cola in your mind solider has?
Passive healing with the Concheror's
3 different banners that all adapt to very different situations
Active healing with your primary weapon in the form of the Black Box
Easy Sentry destroying and punishing explosive jumpers with the Direct Hit
Team support with the Disciplinary Action
Easy escape out of bad situations with the Escape Plan

The Atomizer is mostly neutered after they made it need to be pulled out to get the third jump. The Crit a Cola is annoying but one small mistake costs the Scout his life now that he gets marked early.

>and yeah scout has been the best uber since the sticky aoe nerf, and medic speed on target buff?
Play the game a bit my man. Give it a shot. It's a bit hard to get used to but it's fun, I promise.

>you don't balance classes around average skill level retard

TF2 is balanced around pub play and pro play. If he was truly a problem he would be tearing apart the 6v6 scene but he doesn't. Fucking Heavy has more item bans than he does. You've played for 7000 hours and yet you still suck dick, if I were you I'd just donate your hats and give up.