What do you think of this game?

What do you think of this game?

Attached: Beyond_Two_Souls_final_cover.jpg (297x334, 20K)

What game?

What if they made a Psycho Mantis game done in this style with the psychic abilities and shit?

Ellen Page looks creepier than usual in it

The naked Ellen Page model was nice.

$10 on Epic

It was a deep and emotional rollercoaster

What was your favorite part of it? The underdeveloped glutes, chest, hips, legs? Sick fuck.

Really? Only time I've ever found her remotely attractive.

Willem Dafoe’s performance and wrecking shit as Aiden were the best parts

Attached: tumblr_mke50yRXSF1qdq8eco1_400-1426785250.gif (343x166, 456K)

Fuck ellen page

if the story was in chronological order then it would be immensely better. But it's still the worst cage game.

The ps4 version has an option to play the game in chronological order

I think the overall concept of a two protagonists, one being a human who is the one living and talking to people, and the other one being another entity with spectral powers working in tandem is really cool for a videogame and I always come back to this game to think how a game like that could be.
But this is beyond(heh, get it) a doubt the worst "game" Cage has ever done

Attached: god i love this image.jpg (960x523, 72K)

Act

David Cage going full retard with the plot as per usual.

It's absolutely shit.
The only interesting thing about these games is the choices you pick and to see where they lead you. It's baffling to mix this concept with a story that is told in flashbacks and jumps here and there in the timeline (and contains scenes that have nothing to do with the main plot). This way it doesn't feel like you are writing history as it unfolds. It's the exact opposite of what should be done.

I like it a lot.

Attached: Jodie_plaid.jpg (510x305, 64K)

I'd rather have a game with gameplay, thanks.

I thought it was great. Not perfect by any means, but it kept my attention and I wanted to see what happened next. I'm going to wait like a year and play it again.

Yeah, there isn't much to enjoy in Beyond. Same thing for Detroit, although I did think the diagram showing you all your choices was a neat addition, it just made me wish it was implemented in a better game.

It was okay but I hated the forced stealth play moments and the ending was so done before and draged out way to long.

Getting it on Steam?

I'm actually excited to "play" this "game" when it releases on PC.
It's either gonna be extremely funny or Yea Forums was wrong again and it's actually good.

The only game of this type I've ever enjoyed was Until Dawn. Pseudo-Co-Op with gf in the couch on a snowy night was peak comfiness.

It was alright for a rental. I rented it when I first got a Super Slim without knowing what the >movie was about, was intrigued enough to finish.

Maby if nude mods come out. Already have it on piss 4

You can fail all of the stealth moments and get through ok, aiden just autokills stuff or will heal jodie with a QTE if she gets hurt

With Pleasure.

you sure?

Attached: 1555125130164.jpg (640x480, 46K)