CARL JOHNSON WAS A HORRIBLE PROTAGONIST, ABSOLUTELY THE WORST IN GTA SERIES

I hate pic related. I truly do. I despise him. I think that not only is he the worst GTA protagonist,
but perhaps the worst protag I know of, unless you take someone like lester the unlikely into consideration.
It's not that he is black, I liked Luis Lopez, Victor Vance and Franklin Clinton from other GTAs.
This dude here is just unbearable, horribly written and has a bunch of other problems about him.

>Complete buster. Runs away when his young brother gets killed.
>Isn't there when his mother is murdered. Didn't even attend her funeral.
>Is everyone's bitch. No one takes him seriously.
>C.R.A.S.H. shoved him around and he didn't do anything about it.
>Same thing with Catalina, Toreno, T-Bone and many others.
>"Y-y-you can't leave me here. T-t-this is Ballas' territory."
>"Ey, a-ain't that Front Yard Ballas' t-turf?"
>"A-a-ain't that Vagos hood?" - even fucking OG Loc didn't care.
>Squeels and cries like a little bitch many times in the game.
>Cries and begs for mercy when C.R.A.S.H. have him in their car when he has mask on his head.
>"P-p-please take it off, I can't breathe, please! PLEASE!"
>Cries when Catalina wants to shoot his head off.
>He's basically her puppy too.
>Compare it to alpha like Nico, who didn't give a fuck he is being tortured by some thugs in a basement.
>Or when he (Nico) was told by Vlad to get him a coffee. Instead he was so strong minded, he made Vlad make him one.
>Horrible voice actor. I can't stand his squeeling voice.
>Tragic design. He looked kinda alright in the beta pics but they made him look like an alien.
>He looks bad no matter what body type he has or what he's wearing.
>Made comments about being gay and how it's okay to be gay ("OG Loc" mission).
(cont.)

Attached: buster.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(cont.)
>Complete tool. He managed to (thanks to his family and friends) become a mogul in SF and LV...
>...but the second he comes back to LS he can't make his brother change his mind about gangbanging and changing his life.
>Absolutely zero assertiveness.
>Changes his style depending on which girl he is currently dating. No alpha behaves like this. No other protag was ever again this way.

have sex

Welcome home Carl, glad to be back?

He was better than Franklin at least

>CJ was a horrible protagonist
>I liked Franklin Clinton
Stopped reading there, get some taste faggot

BOOOO BOOOO SOMEONE MADE MY FEE FEES HURT.
Get the nostalgia glasses off of your nose. I didn't say I liked FC as in prefered, but did not disliked him. He didn't do anything for me.
I was just pointing out how I do not have problem with black protags. But of course, a cj fangirl who pisses her panties when she thinks about San Andreas would come up with some new bullshit just to sleep well at night.

Both of you, even if you tried, you couldn't come up with this many major problems with FC as I could with CJ. No, "no personality" doesn't make it.

so he's the worst because he's human?

You like him because you feel connection with him. The connection is that you are both beta cuck losers. And faggots.

damn bro, that's a lot of projection. you know nothing about me.

i hope you sort out whatever's bothering you. have sex.

>have sex
You must be shaking right now because I read you like a book.

OP is somehow more stupid and more of a nigger than CJ and that makes him mad.

There has been so many SA threads recently?
Why is this?

jesus bro. LMAO

I'm glad to be black

I wish I had as much passion about video games... or is this autism?

Tenpenny did nothing wrong.

Most of them were damage control threads for this mediocre game by massively faggy players who think a 2004 game has to be classic just because it had more stuff to do in it than it's predecessors.

It's autism forsure. Look at all the stupid shit he typed up.

Anyone who even uses the term alpha / beta is grossly insecure, it's an instant red flag and it's hilarious.

cope

My autism and usage of words aside. Try to prove a single point in my OP wrong. Nice damage control. I can feel your heart beat over here.

You have no points, just opinions. Bro. You really need some self awareness.

yikes

Oh so you clearly didn't read my comment, OR didn't play the game, OR deflecting. Either way consider this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

Not an argument.

have sex, op
you're gettting bullied out here and you look stupid

>19:06:42
>19:06:58
Holy shit this is just sad right now. I feel bad for laughing at you few minutes ago.

have. sex.

LMFAO you think I didn't expect getting flamed by seething SA retards refreshing the page and doing damage control in a SA-hate thread?

because yes, its a perfect game and a good history with tons of things to do, idk what are you talking about? always income a faggot with i like "who know da fuck" games and say others are a piece of shit.

Thanks for the new pasta, OP
Only true spergs can write out an essay over videogame characters. Have sex my my guy

Attached: strongpott.jpg (1080x965, 80K)

Tommy Vercetti is the most fun character to play as

Help a retard out, how do I find a good pirate version that's easy to mod? I'm fucking retarded and can't find a good one

The only GTA character with actual sense of fear and discomfort, he is not a deep character but atleast he is the little guy in your head speaking reason. Instead a fucking trash can like Trevor, he is the worst character. CJ is a clown and thats what makes him loveable, sorry you couldn't self insert into him you immersion fag

Franklin is a much worse protagonist, all he does is complain and bitch about the situations he's in or the people he associates with. A bookcase bitch ass nigga.