Already forgotten

>already forgotten
WEW LAD

Attached: days-gone-review[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Is it out?

I mean it wasn't that bad but a lot of people got the platinum trophy and moved on. That's most singleplayer games for you. Now most people seem to be anticipating Judgment, Dreams, the MediEvil remake, The Last of Us Part II and what have you.

Attached: PS4Ranked.png (3611x1163, 3.96M)

its biker kino normies all watch got

It’s a shame too because it’s a better game than The Last of Us ever was, and that walking simulating piece of shit got awards for fucking years. Oddly, the only genuinely amazing part of The Last of Us was it’s multiplayer which had absolutely no fucking right to be as good as it was. To this day, TLoU’s MP was the most amazing multiplayer game I’ve ever played.

But yeah. Shame. It got average reviews and deserves more praise than what it got. Reminds me of Mad Max (the 2015 game). That shit was great too.

Open world trash is disposable, nothing new

Game’s Gone

both games are shit

It looked too fucking generic

its actually not good at all

I guess you could say They's Gone!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Would have been GOTYAY if it came out in 2012, when everyone was crazy over open world zombie games.
This game was 7 years late to the party.

Attached: 1453010427577.png (480x360, 213K)

If you forgot about it then how did you make this thread?

Attached: py2ehlnjj6n21.jpg (720x405, 29K)

Why would you out yourself as a pathetic zoomer so blatantly? TLoU has the best multiplayer you ever played? Really? JFC

Name another game which had unique crafting, stealth, build, team mechanics and a healthy dose of insane gore. Go on. I’ll wait.

He's right though. The mp was absolutely GOAT.

>TLoU's MP was the most amazing multiplayer game I've ever played
What a sad life

It's actually very good.

Still playing, faggot

All these tards in here that never even played it.

It was good. Not great or fantastic. But it was one of the top sellers of the past few weeks. They complaining more, see how much of a difference it makes.

He’s right though. Did you even play it? It was bizarrely extremely good. I have no idea how the fuck they did it. It was like a completely different dev team made it.

It was until they ruined it with pay2win perks and weapons, which they also did with Uncharted 4 and most certainly will do with TLOU2.

except its not

>drawn to death
I completely forgot about that shitshow. Wasn't it another overwatch ripoff but with the super edgy gore

it wasn't

Get out and take your 100+ paid cosmetics with you

And what is so bad about it other than technical issues? I'm sure you played it.

Their mps are always very good. UC2 also had a godly mp for example.

Oh fuck off. You’re probably some retard who pays for 100’s of micro-DLCs from Paradox, you wanker. Form an argument you retard.

I don't even fucking know what company you're talking about you zoomer fuck

How is UC4s multiplayer?

Very good, higher than UC3 but below UC2 and TLoU. What annoys me is their DLC cancer. You can grind for relics and get everything by just playing the game but it's pretty slow and later on they added their color bs so you don't immediately get the costumes you want.