The last game is really the best one

>the last game is really the best one
>games get better over time
What franchises actually do this?

Attached: 1556677636333.jpg (337x264, 23K)

the entire dialog could be straight out off the Big Bang Theory

>>the last game is really the best one
STALKER

NOBODY CARES

Fallout, Mass Effect

But seriously Ys, Uncharted, SMT, God of War etc.

In terms of sale numbers, DMC5 and MHW
I've not played DMC5
MHW might be the best depending on what the expansion actually contains but until them I'm on the fence

GTA as far as I know even if I don't give a rats shit about the series myself.

XCOM

Final Fantasy

Every Mario subseries SMB 1-World, 64-Odessey, NSMB 1-Wiiu+Luigi, SMK 1-8 deluxe

etrian odyessy

the first 4 anyway

Soulskiroborne ;)

People generally think GTA:SA is best and 5 is plagued with the shark card shit

I preferred galaxy 1 compared to 2 though and I played both for the first time right after each other.

Final Fantasy. Up till 10, if you leave out 2 and 8.

Yeah, gameplay wise CoP is easily the best in the series. It takes all the improvements from Clear Sky while improving them even further and realizes the game is supposed to be about discovering shit and unique quests rather than faction wars. I just wish CoP's main story was better than just fanservice since the entire main plot is just stuff that everyone who has played the previous games knows already. Stuff like the Scientist quest line where they hypothesize if the Zone is consciously attacking people attempting to understand it would actually be great paranoia fuel if it wasn't already established by the end of the first game.

Gameboy

Attached: Wikipedia_gameboy_micro.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Borderlands
Dark Souls

Kingdom Hearts, butt oddly enough, instead of the release order, the quality of the games get better in chronological order.

Wrong on both accounts. DSII wasn't better than the first one, so the implied increasing function from OP isn't correct. TPS also isn't the best Borderlands game.

>Wrong
You wish.

>sales
Oh please gtfo faggot. and DMC as a series has stagnated.

DMC5 is best selling DMC game?
Sales so good its reinvigorated the series and a sixth game is likely?

The gameboy Megaman titles

based retard

It sold 2 million in 2 weeks. The series is in the same place it's always been.

Attached: xUrKfBW.png (857x589, 223K)

Not him but that comparaison is nonsensical, the market has grown considerably since the ps2 era.

Fallout.

>Market has grown!
>still can't pass 2mill
What was the point you were making again

Odyssey is the worst 3D Mario lol

Your comment implies the game didn't sell any copy after two weeks which makes you sound kind of retarded.

No offense.

Persona.

Yikes. No, you're just a dumb dense fucker.

Attached: 1547618277812.gif (480x320, 1.96M)

Rune Factory

Uncharted

witcher

unironically Dragon Quest except for DQ9, we don't talk about DQ9

Damage control doesn't make you sound any smarter, quite the opposite. Having sold 2 millions copies in two weeks quite obviously means it will sale a lot more than 2 millions copies.

It's sad that I have to spell that out for you but hey, I'm always willing to help out slower people.

It's the opening sales that matter most in the franchise making it's initial impact dipshit, this goes for any media. Sorry I had to spell THAT out for you, goddamn it's sad how hard you're thinking you're on another level or something kek.

The PS2 is the highest selling console of all time you retarded zoomer.

Dark Dreams Don't Die

Attached: 1528805401869.jpg (724x1024, 132K)

Burnout