Will you be playing classic WoW?

Will you be playing classic WoW?

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/uk/players-are-flagging-wow-classic-features-because-they-think-theyre-bugs/
youtu.be/hk_s2gASMEA
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZVKqGhNlC8
youtube.com/watch?v=-k5K4a-teWo
classicdb.ch/?talent#IEMih0boVo0gh0xx
strawpoll.me/18017437
classicdb.ch/?talent#Ii0iVRboVo
youtu.be/-k5K4a-teWo
clips.twitch.tv/VenomousBoldPicklesBlargNaut
youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=182
streamable.com/a09fb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol no

Yep.

Nah. You have to let go of the past. Wow is just shit now. No need to go back to nostalgic memories of when you enjoyed it. Go on and make new memories with something new.

Perhaps, but WoW classic must still succeed, and that means we must play. If everything today is a copy of wow, and wow is shit, then perhaps classic succeeding beyond everyones imagination is how we get the market to make games more like vanilla, which in turn could make what you want right there a possible thing that can happen... going and making new memories on games that have an actual community. Do you follow?

nah, i don't play bad games

Jesus christ fuck this faggot. Stop spamming me with him reacting to random shit I've already watched. There is no fucking limit to just how much I don't care to watch that. I fucking despise the way youtube pushes people towards aggregators like him.

Nope, private servers are free and my retail account has too much rare shit for me to ever touch it again.

no

In August

no, lol

When you try to use your army of fans to get you the arena trinket, but they want if for themselves so they defect and betray you and steal it.

Attached: 1558228026125.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

no.
only delusional faggots think that this is going to be good like the old days, what people dont understand is the fact that they want a game like classic wow but with new stuff so that there isa sense of exploration and discovery, whats the point of playing something that has been figured out already.

Spoken like a true goy, hail Israel!

There is something called "just one more time"

Sure, you should go when you are on your high, but sometimes "one last time" can also be something special.

If you haven't F WoW yet, it's better to just do "one more run" and end your WoW life in a month or so and completely start a "new life".

I always have WoW in mind even though I already quit WoW long before BC. I think I will just do "one last run" to really end WoW and never look back. To close the stories of the past and finally move on.

If I get a key in this beta, if only faggot ecelebs get keys then I won't play purely out of spite and pray every day that it fails for catering to these poofters

based

I don't know what you mean. I hate the market as much as the next nigga, but there's nothing we can do about it. By we, I mean you and me. The only way we could possibly get good MMOs again, and theres obviously still no guarantees it'll even do anything, is to try to make this succeed. It's the best we can do. Unless you have a better suggestion?

I kinda want to roll on a server against some of the popular streamers, but at the same time, most of them are US, so I don't actually have to deal with their bullshit.

Its hard and crappy, I'll love it.

i was going to if it was half sub cost, old animations, and no sharding.
private servers are good enough now, blizzard had their chance long ago to make something great but they fucked up yet again

Why do these streamers upset people so much?

Don't people realize they're entertainers?
Do people get upset that others enjoy watching them?
Do they feel like they somehow taint their version of a "pure classic wow"?
Do people just want to be upset at something?

Attached: 1557452235661.jpg (540x720, 73K)

i watched asmonbald back when he lived in an attic and streamed in the dark. he was a turboautist and clearly didn't give much of a fuck about pleasing everybody
i watched him the other day and he's done a complete 180 in terms of personality. he's nothing like I remember him being. what the fuck happened to him? it's actually insane how different he is and how much he's changed. how does anybody stand this guy anymore? he's such a spineless beta when confronted with anything not related to WoW yet acts like a big-dawg alpha male spouting nonsense like he's the end-all be-all final word of everything. i don't know what happened to this guy

Yes but not on the same server as this fuckhead

For a few weeks to a month probably because some of my friends want to, but i’m probably not going to stick with it.

>he fell for the MMO meme

not on launch, i want to level my mage in DM from 52-60 so im loaded and can get my epic mount instantly, but phase two won't be for a few months at least

Yeah just let me
> pay for
the game,
>on top of
the subscription,
>on top of
The micro transactions
>on top of
the internet,
>on top of
the power,
>on top of
a pc to handle it
And waste my time in a long dead mmo, but with shitier graphics and less content

no because wow gameplay is and always has been fucking garbage.

maybe

fuck blizzard

they should just release diablo 2 HD with no changes or balancing at all and I will pay $40 for that shit

What is their masterplan post Classic, TBC rerelease or OC à la OSRS?

post yfw you've never played WoW and will continue to not lose your life to WoW nor will you be a soulless blizzdrone jabroni

Attached: 1509032457880.jpg (470x470, 31K)

you should play from launch if you want to get loaded.
snipe spell power wands from lvl 35-60.
snipe twink items, perfect of the eagle,tiger,monkey,power,frost,shadow.
invest in herbs thatll blow up in price once people get raiding.
and so on

>they're entertainers?
It absolutely astounds me that people can look at the undead charisma black hole in the OP and call him an "entertainer"
I've never seen a more boring person on the fucking platform. Are WoWfaggots really so desperate to stick to their tribe that they give a creature like this hundreds of thousands of views per video?

Attached: AWAY.jpg (2715x2385, 483K)

Attached: 1554747756093.jpg (345x336, 54K)

Already do on private servers because fuck giving NuBlizzard any money to screw up Classic.

the classic servers will be ghost towns a month after the final phase. they will be left plugged in for the 12 people still playing on them for a few weeks before some employee accidentally trips over the cord and unplugs them forever.

Lead Dev Ion Holocaust mentioned that they're open for TBC and maybe even Wrath should Classic be well received.

My personal utopia would be a TBC but keeping paladins and shamans faction unique.

Classic with die in a month.
Only failures in their 30's will play it.

I don't even have a face to post because I don't give enough of a shit about WoW to react to it in any way beyond text-form lmaooooooo

Pretty sure Bloodlust was mandatory for some bosses. Also Salvation would be a big deal for Horde.

>Giving more money to Blizzard
>The only way we could possibly get good MMOs again, and theres obviously still no guarantees it'll even do anything, is to try to make this succeed.
Fuck off, shill. You can't save MMOs by giving money to skinnerbox themeparks.

enjoy sinking a healthy portion of your life into chink corruption

...and sully all those good memories I have of it? I can imagine the type of goober that will jump aboard classic when it's fotm and turn it into an absolute shitshow, imagine running through wailing caverns with the type of person who consumes vidya today, how horrifying.

i just play to twink pvp, fast lvling and gearing, log on and do premades pretty much

I’ve been telling you guys for months that the only people excited for this were retarded zoomers who watched YouTube ecelebs hype it up.
Anyone who doesn’t have to ask their mom if they can install something on her computer has already had their fill of classic on private servers.

If you think that chinks aren’t no going to control the economy on Classic you are insane. They have spent the last 10 years honing their craft on private servers and are about to destroy Classic when it releases. If you think Blizzard can stop them you are insane. The WoW Token was the only real answer they had to combat the Chinks destroying retail and even that didn’t stop them, it just gave people a safer but more expensive gold buying option.

yeah, I have two wow tokens

WHY DO I SEE HIM EVERYWHERE

That's his act you tard. He realized he could just play wow all day and make money instead of getting an actual job and went balls deep. He mentioned one time his dad was on the verge of kicking him out before he showed him his first twitch check and he was like Wtf how

Attached: 1497440735732.jpg (598x687, 75K)

>He mentioned one time his dad was on the verge of kicking him out before he showed him his first twitch check and he was like Wtf how

You wouldn't happen to have a source?

i thought he lived with him mom

same happened to me but I just showed him my reddit upvotes

fpbp

Why is youtube pushing him so hard?I've never played WoW yet he always shows in my recommendation list.

You are truly nu-v gratz

>ISILDUR! GIVE ME THE ARENA TRINKET

Attached: you know what I'm saying.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

lmao

missing out fags. Enjoy your drinks

they arent

he just is that big these days

they really arent. mmos are all awful.

Nope.

Based.

Not with him and his retarded zoomer viewers also playing it, no.

Attached: 1538285600839.jpg (900x900, 109K)

nah. maybe would have if i had someone to play with but wow is a thing of the past.

asmobald omegalul

no, propably cant enjoy it.
while more rpg focused rpg's are a lot of better then flashy gameplay mechanic shit, they tend to get boring once you allready know everything.
its like reading a book you know all the content off

I watched a "mount-off" with this faggot and it was insanely cringe

stop posting this freak

Nah, I've had enough during my time on private servers.

Attached: dons_salad.gif (171x141, 911K)

He was /ourguy/ when he made videos on Youtube and he was good until he started inviting twitch thots onto his stream at the end of WoD. He blew up in Legion and the money got to him.

dilate

All of these streamers will have to play on pve servers to avoid getting constantly ganked right?

I can't find any turtles in Minecraft. Is there a way I can force them to spawn without cheating? I've spent an in-game week running along beaches next to oceans and haven't seen a single turtle.

imagine blizzard wouldnt be completely disconected to their audience and simply create a streamer server.
streamers can get a lot of content with their audience, even work together on content with other streamers etc.
absolutely everyone would benefit from it

Imagine accidentally joining the server that this doe eyed fetal alcohol syndrome looking autist chooses to play on.
He can't tank, he can't play, he knows absolutely nothing about classic. This guy is going to be your servers Scarab Lord and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Form gank squad to kill streamer
>Track him down by watching his feed
>Close in on him
>Swap layers
>Streamer vanished to another dimension

>All the streamers doing now is PvP at 30, Do dungeons at 30 and "Gear Up"
>They not testing anything just goofing around

Attached: 1556927373366.png (258x281, 90K)

I don’t get why all these people want to help these streamers, at most you get some minimal amount of efame or an insincere thank you.

I'm EU so I don't have to make a spreadsheet to avoid streamers and their cancerous entourages. I just have to find where the "Method Streaming Network" is rolling and avoid it.

Sounds like he grew up, maybe you should try too.

STV Arena soon

Stop posting this dull faggot already.

Why do people join any kind of cult?

But bruh that's testing! Blizz is totally recording every bit of data you do, down to how many steps you take between levels! Honestly did anyone expect these idiots to actually test the game? 90% of them didn't even play vanilla and 100% of them were focused on "world first level 30" which was claimed by some no name mage who poopsocked aoe grinded. It's telling when fucking towelliee is the least scumbag of the "classic influencers"

wanting to belong to a community
hang around the famous person
pretending being one of star x's close buds.
would be some of my guesses

"grew up" more like "sold-out"
maybe you should grow up and stop watching other people play video games

>link your wow account to your twitch account
>if you have more than ___ subscribers you get special "Streamer" status
>you are now allowed to enable/disable pvp mode at any time, even when in combat
>your subscribers now will be always Layered™ with you
>special loot mode available now, "Streamer priority"
>premium 24/7 Blizzard® technical support
I can see that.

Attached: 1541571881313.jpg (1280x938, 261K)

meant it more like
>streaming only allowed on this server
they can 50 man camp starting zones all day without bothering other players

Every server will have a streamer on it.

>people responding to a retard spamming same amsonnigger thread again and again

fucking retards

what if i play on pvp, wait till he (the streamer) joins a dungeon.
station some players of my hunter guild in front of the entrance, some at the exist, some at the ghosthealer and some to where is hearthstone is bound?

>most of the streamers will play on NA
>mfw EU

Attached: 1530591140619.jpg (570x570, 21K)

>streamer leaves the dungeon
>your layer is too full with your ganksquad for him to join it
>streamer joins an empty layer
>phases right through your team

>be streamer
>have army of zoomers following you
>need to worry about being ganked
Not likely.

Hello OP, how does feel being a retarded fanboy again?

Attached: asmonfuck.png (1920x6747, 2.61M)

No, I'm not a e-celeb cock sucking zoomer, and I already played the game in 2004, which is why I don't have to play it again.

Attached: 565564.jpg (531x558, 77K)

people playing the beta are not paid, they dont have to do shit
hell, there's people paying for subs for a chance to get in the beta

stop being retarded nigger

I was going to.
But now I won't

>DHKs are still in
>layers
>all that e-celeb cancer, every thunderfury, black qiraj beetle etc. will go to some twitchcunt whore

Nah. It's time to let go.

Attached: 34167.jpg (1083x720, 185K)

>gold farmers
>streamers
>minmaxers
>activision blizzard
>modern wow players
>reddit
>layering
>guide websites
what am i missing?

Just give time warp for mages at level 70 t. mage

>generation z
>e-celebs
>layering
>sharding
>wow tokens
>nu-grafix
>discord
>reddit
>cash shop
I would rather slit my throat tbqh

dishonorable kills killing all city raids once phase 2 drops because no one wants to lose 1 week worth of honor grind because another guy in your raid accidentally AoE'd a lvl 10 bread vendor npc

Kargoz and Joana are the only ones worth half a shit.

Attached: 52352532523.png (933x365, 19K)

Playing nuclassic is the video game equivalent of sucking on a black cock.

Attached: 1535928877367.png (597x927, 997K)

>Cucking some streamer and stealing "his" items
Absolutely based, would play games with.

Honestly, if people around here hate streamers so much I don't get why they don't just organise and do this.

Even the most hardcore 24hour fanboys are yawning a couple hours into their streams.

They're just forcing themselves to play at this point

Is it her black cock at least?

I'll give it a try and maybe drop it for a while if after a couple weeks if everything is still crowded to fuck.
I can't get my bros to come play with me so it also kinda depends on the community too, I won't drop my sub until I play at least a couple weeks at level60

>but WoW classic must still succeed
Why would anyone think like this except for Blizzard?

Fucking based.

playing FFXIV must be the equivalent of dilating your axe wound pussy then

I wasn’t going too but now I can’t wait

the beta isnt for testing
its an advertisement, a demo and a gambit to lure back subs in time for release (which is in 10weeks btw)

50 bucks says Asmon goes back to BFA after a month, or just get depressed & quit streaming for a bit again

Hes gonna rush all the content & have everything given to him, then get bored as shit

but a carrot head got it ...

the streamer situation is really cancerous nowadays
you just know every server will have some twitch gamergril titstreamer given EVERYTHING to her

the real victory here is that sodapoppin and his hordeniggers got btfo

I have a good idea, either give money to a better MMO or wait until a better MMO is created or if that's too hard just quit MMO's.

If you pay for trash then trash is what's going to be made.

no, i play the game for attractive, muscular, well mannered and clean chads with large girthy penis'

Attached: city-heroes-launcher.png (1024x768, 835K)

He seemed pretty salty when he logged out last night after raging at the betrayal. I think it dawned on him that if people don't obey him they can kill him and fuck him over and stop him from getting anything done at all.
He'll probably ragequit if he doesn't play on a PvE server.

I wish we could see the people giving away their hard earned shit for free to rich ecelebs or atleast bait them into having a voice conversation

not that guy but i remember asmongoloid telling that story on stream

i'm gonna play classic, i didn't start until BC so i think it'll be fun to do the shitty old content i missed out on and i'm a big fag for rp and immersion which the current version of the game really lacks

I wasn't doubting him, I just wanted to hear that myself.

based

Attached: punt.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

Bros, these mobs are spawning slowly. Will they be fixing this bug before live?

>giving Blizzard money
haha, no.

What happened to his ESO thing he was so stoked about recently?
That seems to have died again rather quickly hasn't it?

If I do, it wont be on what ever server this bug eyed faggot is on

Attached: harold.png (326x279, 98K)

He got to level 10, did ESO's warfront ripoff where you AFK waiting for catapults to break a wall. Got bored and then Classic released.

Right. You'll be on a pve server where he can't hurt you.

WoW players dont actually like mmos, they only like the dopamin they get showing off their epics

pcgamer.com/uk/players-are-flagging-wow-classic-features-because-they-think-theyre-bugs/

pretty sure it was in one of the catdany asmongold highlights videos, that's about as specific as i can remember

>Wow is just shit now.
>now.

>Lol you afraid of asmongolds autistic raid party that follows him everywhere he goes like a bad stick?
>bet you can't 1v1 him and all his friends, pussy.

Why is there thousands of channels dedicated to clipping him reacting to stuff.

>Go on and make new memories with something new.
true. i gonna look for a brand new mmo, oh wait.

youtu.be/hk_s2gASMEA
you should've listened

What a fag.
I seriously wonder why this guy is so popular, I watched him two or three times and I just couldn't bear the cringe. I've seen more interesting people playing some games noones ever heard of with only like 10 viewers tops.
No wonder he's the face of nu-WoW, seeing how he's a NEET AND a neckbeard in disguise in one person.

NO WAY FAG

Yes. If it turns into a right click report shit fest then I will solely play to right click report to kill the game.
I'll be making a rogue on Asmongolds server to stream snipe him every time I see an opportunity to do it plus survive getting out from his retarded fan base.
For my main character though having a tough choice between hunter, mage and rogue.

ayy just kidding, i found it
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZVKqGhNlC8

Its not for bug testing, its to lure in faggots that follow streamers by the thousands. Its why the streamers got the invites.

i'd totally join you, but that would mean i pay blizzard for this shit

>Classic tards didn't actually remember what Classic was like

Server Tich, layer 4, shard 9, instance phase 3, sodapoppin raid group 4...
home...

I remember having trouble eating food INSIDE enemy camps because of respawns with my warrior, it seems they increased the respawn a bit but maybe its just because there are more players killing shit

>Twitch streamers
>Classic tards
99% of Twitch streamers didn't start playing until at least Wrath. It's just another case of the eternal Wrathbabby striking again.

Based
You can expect to gank and corpse camp him for a while before his followers get there since traveling is slow as shitand if you get some backup when he's grouped you might start a small war between factions

I played it though..

Attached: 1523944715158.gif (400x278, 2M)

what the fuck is up with asmondgold why the fuck do his reactions keep popping up in my youtube feed holy shit fuck off you cuck

>looked at my battle.net launcher
>clicked the little arrow where bfa is
>says Classic beta
>get excited, don't even have a sub
>log in and play for a bit
>have to go to bed but decide to dedicate all of today to playing
>open my laucnher
>my beta access is gone
>mfw

Attached: 1523899730216.jpg (384x384, 20K)

That's definitely the case. Way more kills going on right now.

No, but now I'm gonna play FF11, to give me more nostalgia hipster cred than any classic player will ever get.

Modern version of a freak show.

Hey fags i need some help

All of my friends are going to be playing Alliance and want me to join in, but i know that these people have no patience at all and will quit the game within a week or a month.

Should i roll horde like i've always done?

Attached: zhwoti2yx9601.jpg (432x768, 50K)

i've been in that situation too bro, i'd roll with my friends if i were you but there's nothing stopping you from playing a horde character on the side for if/when they quit

then you wake up

holy based

He has an accounting degree or something. Worked for the IRS.

no

WoW was never good.

Ass Mongoloid lel

Yeah if anything he can be used to generate content, same as other streamers and their cuckolded fan base that give them money for existing.

hearing people being nostalgic about WoW actually makes me not want to play. Sounds like you'd have to invest fucking months to achieve anything of importance. I just don't have close to that amount of time, not even to do retail

Nah, I got kicked out of the beta for stream sniping. Fuck that.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (600x600, 21K)

then dont fucking play retard
they already timegated and simplified everything to shit in nu wow so wagecucks like you can log in one hour a day and still be able to clear content

>Stream sniping is probably gonna be enough reason for a ban
The absolute state of nublizzard

Attached: 1558151644849.jpg (712x713, 154K)

>OP asks will you be playing
>respond
>hurr durr retard

Really couldn't care less about your pretend friends, user.

>streamsniping
you a faggot, bro?

you need to be level 35 to even equip it
or trade TWELVE of them in for a trinket that you can actually use in the beta
kek

Just use keyword and type assmongler, instead of doing each and every of his 20000 channels individually.

>man can’t wait to go back to vanilla back when the game was hard
>it’s so challenging I’m sure all the casuals will quit in a month :^)
>classic consisted of afk spamming 1-2 buttons and you were lucky if dungeon AND raid bosses had more than 1 mechanic
>each expansion that followed classic was much harder
>classic is in no way hard or challenging it’s just a mindless grindfest
Why do people look forward to this shit? Retail is fucking awful but Jesus Christ classic isn’t much better

>Classic is going to have more players than XIV

This is going to be hilarious, poor Tranny Game

lol he's not gonna play on a pvp server, he's not that fucking stupid, he said it many times

>600k+ people will play a 15 year old game
"No".
Also good luck when everyone gets sharded off the whole game and back to complaining on Yea Forums about not having a mmo to play.

Attached: 1537953356048.gif (280x158, 1.41M)

I have 0 interest in classic WoW.

I'll play the next expansion for a month or two though to see the new zones and then move on, just as I've done withe very expansion since WoD.

Attached: osobueno.png (246x344, 47K)

The only streamer i know that is going to be on PVP is soda, the rest is PVE because they dont want to deal with stream snipers. Soda also made fun of them by saying that they are missing out on so much content by not being on a pvp server

AssMongoloid

Underrated post, literally laughed out loud 10/10

The cope. Quite delicious; enjoy your "game" where DPS meters are banned and the devs forbid a class from raiding because they are too lazy

Attached: I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and (499x652, 114K)

Yep, soda is all about pvp and he's actually good at it, I actually like his Wow streams. Asmon gets carried all the time. I love Esfand too, I think he might go pvp.

RP servers are safe. The only exception was Moon Guard Goldshire, and Goldshire is like a containment board there anyway

Don't even play FFagots. Just a obvious statement seeing from the beta.
Also ironic seeing blizzard is going to some mods.
Keep pretending you're going home right into actiblizzards loving embrace for 15$ a month while they change shit for fun right in front of you.

Attached: 1538608335426.png (1024x403, 87K)

>Steals party members
>Doesn't let them know they aren't on his side
>Lets them get hurt/CD's used on horde
This was such an epic moment.
Themechanic is unironically machiavellian.

That's the entire point of letting normies beta test your game. They do report when they come across anything that needs reporting otherwise they wont.
They aren't professional testers dingus.

Yeah, i was checking out of boredom some of his streams to see how the classic is going and its pretty funny how asmond cried that twitch streamers have it hard due to twitch snipers and such while the next day his fans were throwing free items and gold at him.

Addiction comes in many forms

Pretty sure Tipsout is testing everything chat recommended. He has an entire list.

Other streamers aren't.

absolutely based. asmongold needs to be taken down a few pegs. he genuinely believed that he was entitled to the item. the legion/bfa beta orbiters that kept giving him shit have completely ruined him

Fucking liar.

I watch Esfand and Soda, I can't watch Asmon since he unironically started using the word incel and cried on twitter on how Twitch chat is toxic. I called him a little bitch and told him he became someone who he used to mock and he blocked me. He got that Twitch thot gf and changed. Watching him try variety games was an absolute and total shitshow. He doesn't have the attention span to go through tutorials. And even now during the beta Esfand commented how Asmon rushes like he's playing retail.

There's already been a FUCKING SIXTH of that amount, concurrently watching fucking Azmondgold of all people, on the first few days of the classic beta.

I can see this being massively popular, and not just with my fellow boomers.

>There's already been a FUCKING SIXTH of that amount, concurrently watching fucking Azmondgold
are you retarded?
He pulls a massive viewing every stream. He could be farting and looking at the camera for 12 hours and still pull 50k zoomer count.

Attached: 1549897862677.jpg (643x360, 15K)

Sodas stream was great today. I've not watched anything he's done in over a decade. But seeing him attempt to quest, which turned into an impromptu 5v5 gave me this wonderful glimpse that... You know what, it might not actually be nostalgia, maybe the game is just a lot better than it is now.

Point still stands, it's the first time he broke 100k

600k is going to be easy to achieve.

I'm about to break down and log in to Chinkdale again

Attached: 1526288174755.png (740x900, 770K)

I cant take him seriously, whenever I decided to check his streams before the whole classic thing, he was just ranking peoples transmogs while acting like a massive cunt all the time while doing that.

>Sodas stream was great today
fuck off kid

youtube.com/watch?v=-k5K4a-teWo

Yeah but user, those +100k people are not going to play, they are just going to watch him play.

You can't convince zoomers that viewers on twitch=/=player base in a game.

smash that like button

based venruki finally converted

He spent like 30 minutes camping a corpse lol, soda really likes that game. Asmon says he does, but I don't believe him.
He is a cunt, but if you act like a cunt towards him, he'll call you an incel (now that he has that e-prostitute gf he uses that word a lot) and toxic. In Legion he at least cared about getting all the items and mounts, but during BFA he just watches videos and whenever people call him out on that he throws a tantrum and takes 3 days off.

Probably not. I realized playing some shitty old game won't magically wind back the clock and turn me into a teen with infinite time and no responsibilities again.

>Viewers are watching others on twitch.
>Hmm better say i like thing so they come back to give me zoomer bux
Okay retards

You can have plenty of time provided you don't spend it on women related shit.

imagine being this much of a jaded faggot
maybe he just changed his mind

with sharding + asmonfaggot being the official representative? No I will not be playing classic.

I'm just saying that 600k is nothing. I work in an IT repair dept for a hospital, and even the other boomers are asking when it's coming out. They're ready to drop Elite Dangerous in a heartbeat to start again.

And they're just fucking ransoms who don't really keep up to date on anything new.

600k is going to be nothing.

>tfw made 10+ characters to get my own 1-20 route down for release

I've lost all control

>Believing that people change there mind
Good jokes retard. All these faggots need zoomer bux to keep going so just making a video saying "Wtf i love "X' now!" is just a simple grab at pulling viewership back.

I know, but it still won't bring back the amazing feeling of exploration and discovery I had back then. Even when I was a filthy little faggot looking up everything on thottbot, the game still felt like a deep ocean to me.

Pretty much, also most likely its just me but the thing that annoys me the most is his buck teeth

based soda still no-lifing as we speak just to get the gurubashi trinket

Hold brother
Remember; patience, discipline

>Go into a home thread
>OMG STREAMER SAID IT WAS GOOD LOOK AT HIS VIEWERS!
>WE'RE GOING HOME!!!!!!! POGGERS!!!
This game is so dead

Attached: 1529922284249.jpg (608x1070, 865K)

I NEED TO PLAY SOMETHING user

Attached: 1536727338410.jpg (900x904, 152K)

cringe

Reality hurts huh

No
It took you this long to figure out?

do you have proof?

I played classic back in 2004 when no one know what they were doing, the game wasn't solved and it was an actual world to explore.

Why would I play it now I know everything about Azeroth and how to clear the raids (which have 2 mechanics per boss) when everyone is going to be using weakauras and DBM to remove what little there is left of the miniscule level of challenge it had anyway.

It wasn't even that good in 2004.

>expecting a classic experience when the game now revolves around streamers

Hope you enjoy being camped for several hours by a horde of people if you dare to kill a popular twitch streamer while leveling in a zone or being banned for twitch sniping

>Thinking streamers will play on pvp servers
No they are scared of being camped and all huddle on pve servers so they don't have to call everyone that kills them a stream sniper and have people banned for hurt asses.

Maybe if I could play it right now. Hard to tell if I'll still care in 3.5 months. I'm not a fanatical blizzdrone like many classic fans seem to be.

Attached: 1498407482265.png (1124x1124, 1.95M)

Even if classic fails
AHEM AHEM
FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS FUCK ROLEPLAYERS

Paladin is too good

Girls were handed everything and carried well before twitch though

No thanks. I'm sure that some people will have a lot of fun with it, but I kinda don't feel any great need to play Warcraft these days. Do let me know if they ever finish that Vanguard private server, though.

But that game shut down :( I miss it

im literally going to stream just ganking popular streamers over and over again

I did play vanilla WoW and I honestly don't care about classic. I might log in if PvP turns out to be active and fun, but otherwise there's nothing to be hyped about.

I think they finally finished getting the final issues together - or at least, getting enough together that people are actually playing the game proper again.

>he doesn't know

pvp is the only thing that is going to be fun. i unironically think the big streamer server is going to be really good for wpvp

Do i have to pay for it monthly?

I don't even play it for nostalgia and neither do the thousands of other people who've leveled multiple lvl 60s across many private servers.

Ever think maybe vanilla WoW was actually a good multiplayer RPG experience with solid mechanics ?

Attached: 1557349677263.jpg (786x671, 67K)

>random greens have descriptor on them
huh

will he be back to claim back the Scourge of Menethil title?

Attached: JWoTLtPNLSb7RV9QvqWMSj.jpg (1280x720, 670K)

Asmon likes pve, he hates pvp, he got rekt by that hunter in redridge & bitched about it

its a bug, there was a blue post about it

60 for classic
15 for monthly

>see this dude watch a speedrun
>he is absolutely amazed at everything the speedrunner does
>legit doesn't know what a speedrun even is
is this dude a literal retard? i'm asking seriously

Attached: 1214433052944.jpg (800x800, 136K)

>staysafe brushes his teeth with a roll of toilet paper

Attached: 1301646084265.png (550x375, 18K)

>sharding blocks his path

I'd like to think there will be PvP guilds with dozens of scouts to ensure big streamers on PvP servers are miserable.

Attached: 1555169591864.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

classic is free

>user talks about his pretend friends

Attached: 1544980217691.webm (852x480, 139K)

he has played world of warcraft for 10 years day in and day out. his brain is literal mush. if you throw him into any other game he actually has no idea what to do. its really strange but interesting to watch. its like a real life experiment

Remove sharding and we have a deal

that's bullshit, nobody can be this dumb

*if you already own world of warcraft + 15 bucks monthly

Have you seen him try to play the new Metro game? He fucking quit a fucking fps game because he was getting constantly rekt.

To be fair, speedrunners are extreme autists, not everyone follows that scene.

So apparently BB Bruisers can swim. People are gonna get fucked up the first time they try to start shit and escape.

honestly this would be great if organized correctly. They need to create some sort of group, preferably NOT a guild but outside of the game so they can't be linked. They'd each take turns in sniping the streamer for a little bit, just enough to avoid getting blizzard's attention. This effectively lets them grief them for however long they want without consequences (assuming it is done correctly, as stated)

>esfand
>doesn't care is having a good time
>asmon
>gets mad that he didn't get the item he deserved

why do people watch this entitled manchild again?

Attached: images (3).jpg (212x238, 4K)

I hope this retard died in his sleep, so youtube can stop recommending me this fag.

because he's based and redpilled and a MAGApede and an alex jones fan and hates weebs and weirdboys!!

It has what many other MMORPGs lack - real RPG mechanics and a sense of progression through the leveling system.

You start out incredibly weak from level 1-15 and are generally going to die a lot if you're not careful and play your class right. Finding that first green item with +1 str +1 stam bonus as a level 7 warrior feels amazing. Low level PvP in contested areas fighting to push alliance shitters out of their encampment where their quest giving NPCs are...there's simply no way to describe the joy from all of it.

Attached: photo_2019-04-12_00-05-02.jpg (422x750, 102K)

There is no rule against stream sniping or pvping in a pvp server. It's all fair game. The only thing that can happen to you is said streamer tries to get his viewers to kill you

Didn't this guy get banned from WoW recently?

I don't have the time. I'm not going to plan my life around a game again.

Layering
Cross realm bgs
No progressive item changes
Ugly ass BFA raid frames
Ui completely fucked up
Stat change on gear tooltips
Voice chat
Lighting and shadows look like shit
Censored (Nicker)
Mobs do 200% less damage
All raids will already be nerfed
Intrusive bnet integration
Blizzard already being scummy as shit with beta invites and sub requirements
The cancerous streaming communities and fanboys

Why are we excited for this again?

He used to be entertaining but after his channel blew up he just became insufferable and panders to his nu-audience for zoomer bux.

blizzard is just trying to save themselves after the failure of BfA, its why it took them so long to make classic a thing. By giving money to blizzard now you are just giving into this bullshit, if they cared about this bullshit they woulda done it a long ass time ago and not waited til like 5 years after classic hype died

>we
fuck off

corpsecamping is considered harassment if done for long enough

I'm playing project ascension while checking my email every 30 minutes

Attached: 1448267605358.gif (500x280, 1.73M)

It’s almost like the “WE’RE GOING HOME BROS” threads we’ve been getting spammed with for months now have been viral marketeers. The hype didn’t suddenly die for this game just because a streamer likes it. It died because they have a new marketing arm and this one doesn’t need the Chinese resources anymore.

>getting ganked and corpse camped while trying to do real content is content

but why, it's gonna get wiped in a couple of weeks anyway

is it any good? I really want to try it but it seems so overwhelming. Basically just want to try the PvE on it

>Censored (Nicker)

Holy shit no way. Is this confirmed?

Attached: 1521063924592.jpg (250x248, 15K)

>muh "fighting people leveling in your region doesn't happen" excuse
IMAGINE cutting out the enitre Horde v Alliance aspect of WoW by being a PvE only shitter
Holy fuck dude

So what happened to Kronus 2, is it dead? Or merged with 3?

lol

No, they'll just right click report you (which is confirmed to be in) if they decide you're 'griefing' them.

I've only watched him a couple hours since the beta started but that seems to be his whole act, esfand is chill while asmo fumes whenever something doesn't go his way

I think it was censored on retail or something

To be fair cats have both stealth and track humanoid, one of the hardest classes to get the drop on

>Layering
actually a good thing. layers are literally just channels that you can't choose. can't think of any MMO that doesn't use this system. as time goes on and population dwindles channels (layers) get deleted
>Cross realm bgs
Cross realm bgs were a thing in vanilla. Admittedly it was later on in the life cycle. I vividly remember not having them in the game and having 45 min queue times. I will gladly take cross realm bgs.
>No progressive item changes
And that's a good thing. Imagine holding onto and item because it's going to be "buffed" later.
>Ugly ass BFA raid frames
there is not 1 healer in the world that has ever used the default vanilla raid frames.
>Ui completely fucked up
UI is fine wtf are you talking about
>Stat change on gear tooltips
What
>Voice chat
Literally everyone is in Discord these days. Voice chat built in is actually great for the community.
>Lighting and shadows look like shit
False they look great
>Censored (Nicker)
UNPLAYABLE
>Mobs do 200% less damage
Needs to be fixed I agree
>All raids will already be nerfed
raids are piss easy anyway
>Intrusive bnet integration
intrusive? really? they already confirmed you can't right click add friends of opposite factions so there's no issue here
>Blizzard already being scummy as shit with beta invites and sub requirements
jelly
>The cancerous streaming communities and fanboys
dont roll on streamer server

If I ever give blizzard a single penny of my money ever again, I will either kill myself or get checked into a mental asylum.

It is funny how thin site just overblown everything

>layering
confirmed for a few weeks only

>streamer cancer
seriously who fucking cares? Back in 2004 we had local "celebs" with hordes of cocksuckers too. It is not like you will have to deal with this cancer 24/7. The map is big enough

Hes gonna get banned by Blizzard eventually because he calls people retards & faggots all the time

Right now they are ignoring it because he is bringing it views for Classic, free advertisng

classicdb.ch/?talent#IEMih0boVo0gh0xx
Would this be a good warlock solo/"leveling" spec?

No.

They do daily wave invites around 3pm PST. No need in checking it that often

Esfand is kinda the heart and soul of the Classic community, love the dude.

is it free?

You won't need to corpsecamp asmonbold to get him mad, killing him once & hearthing away will make him mad enough

>Asmongold reacts to X

Attached: 5830733.jpg (320x287, 15K)

It's called the BRS in the beta cdn info dump.

I typically heal in mmo type games. My most experience was in swtor nightmare mode healing as a Merc but I also was competent with sorc and op.

Anywho I wanna give classic wow a go, can I get a quick rundown on healing class/race choices for horde?

it's a shame he hangs around retard and frauds

>three weeks
Try all of phase one.

>Sharding duration at announcement: 2-4 days
>Sharding duration later on: 2-4 weeks
>Sharding duration on recent press event: Until phase 2 hits
>Sharding duration in reality: However long they want it to.

>Soda also made fun of them by saying that they are missing out on so much content by not being on a pvp server
He's playing a druid so he might be fine thanks to stealth and their insane mobility but most classes just get shut down hard by corpse campers

yes perfect

>horde in classic
cringe

He sold out dude. Those classicbois aren't your pretend friends anymore.

lol'd more than I should have

source?

How long do you guys see yourself subscribed to Classic WoW? Remember that It's $15 per month (requires a BFA retail subscription)

Attached: Asmongold.png (1148x625, 253K)

>Layering
they addressed this
>No progressive item changes
actually progressive itemization was confirmed a while ago
>Lighting and shadows look like shit
they don't you're just adding random bullshit to an already shit list
>Mobs do 200% less damage
there's evidence of some ppl taking more damage than others from certain mobs. Damage tables are normal but there's damage mitigation / reduction that's caught attention and has not yet been explained.
>Censored
only children who choose to behave like retards will be upset by this

>Blizzard already being scummy as shit with beta invites and sub requirements
>The cancerous streaming communities and fanboys
Probably your only 2 valid points but name a popular MMO without the greedy company and cancerous streamer community ?

>fled from gurubashi

It's well scripted for a private server. You can make your own class or play wildcard and get random abilities. If you're going wildcard you pretty much have to use the dice they give you at lvl 1 to get a decent start because you're inevitably gonna get shit like soothe animal.

XP and droprates and pumped up a ton so if you're looking for a genuine pve experience you're not going to get it, I specifically play on this server because it will be nothing like classic so no burnout. The main draw to me is highrisk pvp you can enable at lvl 20 which lets you kill other players which causes them to lose some of their gear which you can loot, but because of droprates and your ability to kill someone and take their shit it's no big deal if you die.

The community is super active and raids still happen along with server special events like random chest spawns and scourge invasions.

Give the game a try until classic like I am but don't get too invested.

not like I could, he's playing on a PvE servers.
Corpsecamping smaller streamers is usually more enjoyable, they're far more likely to get genuinely upset

>>Censored (Blackrock Slicer)
It's not.

fuck zoomers

fucking 0/0/0 is a good warlock leveling spec

I never played wow,my firend asked me to play clasic with him on priv server,agreed because of this "clasic = home" meme
Game is a chore not even fun to play I wasted my time geting to lvl 43, stop shiling this shity game v

>avoid asmongold/soda's server
>don't be poor

I'm jealous theres a safe haven for guys to sink their time into

I wish i had the same hype for the game

I just want a quick run down on healing in classic

>>Layering
>they addressed this
yeah, shit's fucked

>playing with chinese and russian bots

The game is about socializing and doing stupid things. It sucks if you're an autist who just grinds away at boring quests lol

yea I know it's no genuine pve experience, but from what I see they have custom content and edited fights or whatever, so thought that might be interesting. I'm dogshit at pvp so that's mainly why I'm not interested in it

It's getting out of hand.

It's called Blackrock Slicer for quite a while now.

Attached: zk5cGIP[1].jpg (1268x139, 28K)

>How long do you guys see yourself subscribed to Classic WoW
At least two years, maybe more depending on what they decide to do after.

all healers are viable. only exception is you don't want that many (2-3) druids max in a raid group. That's literally it, the healers are actually pretty well balanced in vanilla

Thank you for your input, now have a good day.

>fantasy game
>pick human

Attached: 1533049238533.jpg (526x664, 158K)

I never played Vanilla
What to expect?

are you seriously defending Esfand? The guy is thick as pigshit

Black human female

>The game is about socializing and doing stupid things

I can do it in any difrent game why would i play a shity rpg when i can do it in a good rpg and have even more fun ?

>not self inserting as a human adventurer going on a journey

I don't identify as a dwarf or an elf so all those options are out. I also wear shoes unlike those niggers on the horde

Forgot a few things:

>Game has seasons like diablo/poe so characters get wiped
>Gear sometimes have random enchantments that act as extra talents, can be extracted for further customization
>Can kill people of the same faction, need to activate an outlaw ability that makes everyone hostile to you and vice versa
>Can group with horde as alliance so fast queue times if you want to do dungeons

retard

boredom

How bad is BfA. All this talk of WoW makes me want to resub, but I haven't played since Pandaria. Will I regret it?

grinding
everything is grinding
every quest is "grind this monster for 30 minutes", "grind that monster for 50 minutes".
every profession is grinding
it's a massive timesink on par with a f2p game where you'd expect them to offer you some premium resource that would let you save time and progress faster but no, the person with the most amount of time they can spend on this game wins, 0 skill involved

How are shamans in vanilla? I might roll one just to feel special among my fellow horde neckbeards, since alliance can't play as them. I also get a load of buffs.

boring

You can just do no risk and grind up to 60 for dungeons and raids. People might judge you for not risking but ignore them.

anyone else really excited to btfo and corpsecamp zoomers who only started the game to orbit their favorite streamer? Being part of the force that'll gradually cleanse the game of cancer is the highest honor you can hold

I wonder if people hate WoW Classic or just hate streamers. I mean, WoW Classic is a proper videogame, so I don't really see why people would hate it on a videogame board.

i cant wait to make a night elf rogue, hit the stealth bonus cap, and stealth around orgrimmar throwing distracts at randomly flagged horde players for hours on end

strawpoll.me/18017437

Still debating over which class to pick for Classic. Playing a FemTaur.

Know what?

they're great PvP combat healers and they can do great DPS if you can really play them right.

I'm thinking the faction balance is going to be fucked in the long run. Without Belves, the average retailfag isn't going to want to play Horde.

you're a priest that has to rebuff four different buffs every 10 seconds

yes. though i think those beta orbiters are in for a shitty time and will not stick around for long. even if you're like 5 levels below the guy you're trying to follow aggressive mobs will rape you and than you have to run all the way back to your corpse which takes forever. I don't think most of the spergs will be able to handle this. This isn't a modern game where you have flying mounts and easy ways to just not get involved in combat.

have you tried suicide?

Pretty bad desu senpai, use classicdb.ch/?talent#Ii0iVRboVo
and move to either destruction or demonology afterwards, destruction has better damage for dungeons + shadowburn is neat for grinding, demon is better for mindless farming solo.

Always fight 2 enemies at the same time (unless they're high level) to squeeze your DOTs to the max, you'll need fel concentration be face tank with drain life 1 enemy while your void tanks the other

>really in the mood for going HOME...
who the fuck adds these filler months to the year? is it for normies to enjoy the sun?

Horde will be the majority just like in retail.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 4.28.16 PM.png (575x215, 39K)

Streamers are going to pick horde so expect their twitch followers/subs to join them and make the factions imbalanced.

Prepare to be passed around the groups of real men, that the cheap little slut you are.

I sill urge you to heavily reconsider choosing another class.

start with afflic:
5/5 improved corruption
2/2 improved drain soul
then start putting points into demonology:
2/2 improved healthstone
3/5 demonic embrace
3/3 improved voidwalker
back to affliction:
2/5 suppression
1/2 improved life tap
1/1 amplify curse
3/3 improved curse of agony
2/2 improved life tap
2/2 grim reach
5/5 suppression
1/1 siphon life
1/1 curse of exhaustion
3/5 fel concentration* (these 3 points dont matter, you just want to fill up slots to unlock shadow mastery)
3/5 shadow mastery

At level 45 respec full demonology for soul link (you will need a soul link build especially for a PVP server, good luck leveling in EPL etc without it), with 5 points leftover for improved corruption

also keep good wands with you. your main strategy is dot everytihng and then wand everything to death while your VW tanks

Apparently VV has huge threat issues even with 3 talent points.

All the more to spec soul link

Doesn't that just come with being a heal slut in general?

Because user is a blizzard marketer.

only if you wand like a retard
stop being a pussy and fight more than one mob at a time, VW easily holds threat against dots

Dangerously based

>can still pvp on pve server through flags
>can leave the flag on permanently
>battlegrounds still exist
Imagine removing control over an entire feature of the game for yourself and knowingly signing up for getting ganked repeatedly when trying to play

Druid is more versatile, you can heal, tank, melee or ranged DPS (outside of raids). Leveling will be easier and arguably more fun, and it's probably one of the funnest pvp class. In raids you'll most likely be asked to heal, but tank or cat DPS is still decent. Warrior is hell to level and solo farm, but you'll get instantly invited to groups as a tank, furry DPS is one of the best in raids, and with good gear and a healer you are an unstoppable killing machine in PvP.

Imagine being passive enough to be fine with never being able to pick a fight without a /bow

Can't go wrong with shaman
for races all 3 are about the same for pve, for pvp both tauren and orcs. As a tauren you can stun in an AoE wich is great if you're in a group and orcs stun resistance is better if you're solo.
Level as enhancement but keep an intelect equipment set at hand to heal in dungeons and you'll be fine up until raiding
Priest are great too but a bitch to level
Like the other user said druids get shafted for end game content since you can't have 2 hots from diferent druids on the same target at the same time and even then their healing is mediocre

That is an interesting idea, I plan on poopsocking early on a PvP server in hopes that most Horde with let me be (that was the case on Elysium when it started). Still, I thought at 40+ you're at your strongest as Affli and can dot people to death.

I haven't seen the twitch vods yet but at least one dude levelled with Imp and reported VV to be awful at holding aggro.

wPvP isn't a thing on PvE servers. no one enables it in the 1-60 grind.

the fun part of wPvP is when you do it in the 30-59 range. some of the most fun memories i made were during those times.

imagine playing a video game and allowing unexpected emergent gameplay events to happen without your express permission

Its a pretty well understood fact of human psychology that knowing you can flag pvp on or off takes away the element of suspense. ITs like watching a cliffhanger episode of a TV show, but you know the main character is alive in the next season. Wheres the suspense? You need consequence and stake to have suspense for a character. This has been understood since Aristotle

Nope.

Attached: 1530407990394.gif (250x250, 992K)

Warlock dots suck and warlocks suck in general in phase 1. Youre only a wpvp god after you get hit gear which wont happen until late into vanilla

desu I have nothing to sink my time in so I'll probably pick it up

Attached: 1363274187864.jpg (423x349, 105K)

It’s ok for a while but you’ll run out of things to do in a couple of months

I know what they do, jackass.

>I haven't seen the twitch vods yet but at least one dude levelled with Imp and reported VV to be awful at holding aggro.
Consider also the higher levels of torment have to be purchased and will hold aggro better

Literally only 1 month because I have leftover Bnet balance.

>no cute panda girls
>no cute worgen girls
>no badass DK
>no badass DH
>classes imbalanced to shit
>butt fucking ugly models
>no dual spec
>no flying mounts
>spaghetti dungeons that take 30 hours to finish
more like go fuck yourslef, who else staying home?

Im just happy that I finally have a game I can waste my time with. This is all I wanted, there hasn't been an MMO worth playing since TERA cbt/obt.

i'm so bored of bouncing around games every week

maybe its time to give classic wow a shot

>badass

Fuck off randy bitchfork

Attached: 2eca1aea57166bc98d8122aec6d766fc.jpg (530x674, 63K)

>get stunlocked
>disarmed
>demo shout and thunder clap while disarm runs out
>rogue proceeds to death zone me since crippling poison slow is the shit compared to hamstring
>after this I either wreck his ass with a couple crits or he slowly pokes me to death

Fighting good rogues was almost as bad as frost mages.

maybe later

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-19 shenmue 3 - Google Search.png (454x239, 14K)

The suspense isn’t worth it, wPvP is shit most of the time and annoying to deal with. I’m surprised this is even a controversial opinion, my leveling experience on a pvp server as far as pvp goes it either getting ganked by someone well above my level or getting attacked by stealthers after pulling mobs. I can count on hand the amount of actual interesting pvp that happening while leveling

>badass DK
>badass DH
nothing badass about being led by a gay human princess and an elf incel
also most cancerous playerbases in retail wow by far

Attached: 1557850533415.jpg (563x503, 21K)

youtu.be/-k5K4a-teWo

>all these people coming out of the woodwork realizing that vanilla wow is actually just a good game and it's not nostalgia

It will be this times 1000 on launch. So many people are going to swear off retail forever and just get addicted to vanilla like back in 2004. Blizzard has ruined the game so steadily over time that players never realize how good it was originally. Just patch after patch, streamline after streamline, one QoL addition after another. It's like boiling a frog by slowly turning up the heat so they don't notice.

Attached: 1558119964425.jpg (1050x1649, 166K)

Race Rankings

God Tier
>F Tauren, F Gnome, F Troll (Melee)

High Tier
>F Nelf, F Undead, F Human. F Troll (Caster)

Normal Tier
>F Dwarf, M Nelf, M Tauren, F Troll (Hunter), F Orc, M Troll

Picked solely for racials but too insecure to play a better female model
>M Dwarf, M Undead, M Human, M Gnome, M Orc

Attached: 791.jpg (800x672, 159K)

>The suspense isn’t worth it,
I played on a pvp server from 2005 to wrath. Yes. Yes it was worth it. Because PVE servers are so insanely boring.

Your gay mentality of "NO INCONVENIENCES REEEEE" ruined wow to begin with. Just play your containment server and leave the people who enjoy video games alone please. PVP is fun.

If I have time. But I already finished Naxx back in vanilla.
I do want to play casual ret paladin without doing raids religiously.

They'll have to change retail after people complete Classic, they'd be fucking stupid not to do it.

I play m Gnome warlock because that one hideous face is so fucking ugly that I simply cant not pick him

for what role?
All 3 specs are ok in pvp and IRC resto shamans are the best AoE healers

>female

Attached: 1555161522719.jpg (640x677, 92K)

>retail
Actually playing Classic again is going to make people realize they don't want to play WoW at all, much less the gimped-to-fuck old version that was itself only an upgrade over the even shittier EverQuest. Pretty much everything you treasure about the game really is just nostalgia, because crap like high TTK and expensive as fuck mounts did not enhance the experience.

well I hear they're subpar DPS as enh/ele, so just a general support role I guess.

You're losing your life to something else.

>Guy
lol no, silly user

Like the most standard build there is.

Im actually thinking of playing a female orc instead. I like how they look in plate and their 2hander animation is nice

> female
> male irl
cringe and bluepilled

What else is there to play? Multiplayer fps? Bethesda rpgs? Jrpgs?

clips.twitch.tv/VenomousBoldPicklesBlargNaut

my progynova is a blue pill desu

god I hate this fucking ape retard

>Staring at a square diaper looking male ass all day

Attached: 7pxumo1jubi11.png (800x800, 1.07M)

That's what beta testing is supposed to be

>WW axe at 30
>all high stam/str/agi gear
>warrior BiS chest
>engineer grenade
>gnome

That's some next level tryhard shit.

Jesus that rogue had absolutely no chance. He has some shitty WC sword. There were still some duels where he almost killed the warrior too haha.

Attached: 1557943168623.png (680x582, 358K)

I fucking hate that faggot so much.
*streams gameplay with little to no delay*
*gets mind controlled off a cliff by a 54 priest*
*spergs out and gets him temp banned*

i wish mitch jones got a beta invite

i wish reckful did too

>D-D-D-DUDE IM KILLIN IM KILLING HIM
>HUGE NUMBERS BOYS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE NUMBERS

Attached: 1544204721045.png (399x387, 313K)

wow what a seethe, based status revoked

jew could easily get an invite if he wanted, his literal best friend/care taker is working for blizzard

Imagine playing WoW in 2019

Both are fine in group pvp, elemental can delete enemies if left unimpided.
Enhancements damage is random as fuck but they're really annoying thanks to purge spam, frost shock slowing at range and earth shock dealing good damage on top of interrupting on a 6seconds cd and casters and healers rely on casts a lot in vanilla.
On top of that grounding totem is the shit, so is tremor totem (when it works) and wind fury totem is insane for warriors.

Restoration is their best spec though, healers are always needed in pvp and they still have their shocks and totems

aliiance is going to the be pserver/tryhard faction
horde is going to be the streamer faction

no lmao

The real ranking is as follows:

God
M troll M tauren F human F gnome

High
M dwarf F undead F troll

Mid
F dwarf F tauren F orc F night elf

Low
M undead M gnome M human

What the fuck are you doing
M night elf

>vanish delay
I remember the forums filled with rogues bitching about this 24/7

Attached: 1419115465865.jpg (515x644, 30K)

HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>pisses in a bottle later

dude i wonder if Talb is playing right now

40%

umm?

Attached: 1558034840274.png (242x167, 13K)

>Details! is a thing in classic
100% sure that weakauras, raider.io and other cance addons will make it there aswell
raidbots will have a dedicated classic parser. this shit is not classic

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking. Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

You are never gonna get that feeling back. Try make new moments user.

Attached: hhhhhhaaaaaaae.jpg (1138x720, 100K)

I'm not gonna waste my life on this again

I forgot male orc, which is in high.

500ms artificial delay killed him

>Details! is a thing in classic
so? damage meters have been a thing since forever

Not true based on the classic one. Seems to be 50/50 at the moment.

BASED

>he doesnt know about legacyplayers
did you really think logs wouldnt be a thing

>crap like high TTK and expensive as fuck mounts did not enhance the experience.

Literally room temperature IQ

STOP POSTING THIS FUCKER

where can i see this with sound

And it won't have the one button decurse vanilla addon.

>He thinks he could gey invite into any classic dungeon without 2k rio
OH NONONO

I don't see the point with raider.io in classic. Most if not all dungeons are easier than modern ones as long as you aren't completely retard.
>in b4 bait

i try but moments now are fleeting while moments back then were lasting

Attached: 1558138462742.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

It's monkeynews, the perfect storm of autism and skill. He plays like 20 hours a day but is also genuinely one of the best warriors to ever play the game, of course he's going to have everything he can.

Attached: lel.png (826x679, 1.11M)

>high TTK
?????

>these are the people you'll go against
big yikes

They dont allow mistakes. If you accidentially pull additional pat in m15 or some shit, you can use cds and survive. Or rez at the entrance and lose 25s max.

In calssic you flat out die and have to do 10m corpserun.

>proceeds to cry about sseths nigger joke

Attached: 1557705769164.jpg (1099x1195, 479K)

>In calssic you flat out die and have to do 10m corpserun.
I don't know how bad you and your groups were, but that's not true except if your group is completely brain dead.

do you think people weren't doing the same shit in 2005? Coming from UO where we abused literally any item we could to win, engineering and consumable shit was basically my first instinct when I started playing wow

worst of all that nigger is EU I think, just when I was excited to avoid all the cancer

streamers are cancer and theyre going to kill classic wow
fuck all of you who follow these absolute scum

t.retail player who is rightfully scared that he will be left in a gutter without catchup gear and 9k different mounts from old raids which can be soloed.

What's the point on trying to capitalize on vanilla when private servers did it years ago?
The only person I know who's getting into paid vanilla is doing it because he got blacklisted from every guild years ago for acting like bitch during raids.

I already did and it was shit back then too, so why would i want to play it again?

if you havent pvped on private servers youre going to get your shit pushed in until you git gud and learn to carry 2 dozen different consumables

you dont have a single fucking clue what you're talking about

he's literally 0.01% of the population. who the fuck plays for 20hrs a day?

nigga shut the fuck up

Yes, and this thread is full of paid shills.
Are you acting or genuenly retarded?

k

details alone gives you more combat insight than any addons back in 2004-2006 combined
this addon singel handedly will force people into cookie cutter specs
they removed that in classic aswell. on my guilds first chromaggus kill that addon was still available and it made the whole fight a joke, not that it was hard anyways
classic armory will be a thing aswell. i bet raider.io for classic will be a combination of your stats/gear + talent build + clear times of a given dungeon
it will be cancer and the classic community should be up in arms against shit like that.

oh and also there will be a group finder addon btw

>jumping around before vaelastrasz with my hunter
>accidentaly press serpent sting, aggro and kill the whole raid
And from that point on I always stand with my back to the boss until the pull

who? some private server autist that didn't actually play retail vanilla?

good thing I play on henhouse from time to time. but honestly the majority of the population doesn't do this. i'm actually excited to play on retail though, i'm so tired of playing with nothing but tryhards. it gets boring really fast, sometimes you just want to nuke some shitters.

because there's no better feeling in gaming

Attached: 1552359477945.jpg (1242x1160, 443K)

>hurrr also there will be a group finder addon btw because someone made some shitty world chat parser with pretty colors on a private server which nobody even used huuurrhrhr

Attached: 1551475209874.png (226x223, 5K)

>Not playing as a human
>Not asserting mankind's dominance on the lesser fictional species

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (800x450, 36K)

>oh and also there will be a group finder addon btw
Blizzard literally said they will not allow this

zoomers are at the point in their lives where they're trying to desperately fit in. this means latching onto any community that gives them attention even if it's for a few seconds.

>Dellusional retail retard believes he can legit AoE packs of mobs which requiered to be cced and killed 1 by 1.

not him but have a source? i dont remember hearing this

What is the price? Have they confirmed anywhere?

after watching Tipsout play classic im 100% he never played in vanilla or in private servers

why is he lying?

>he doesn't braindead pull 6 elites in SFK with no CC and take 0 damage
maybe you are just bad at classic

oh don't mind me just killing practically every single elite rare in the game solo teehee
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=182
*Sips*

Attached: 1556950599196.png (772x789, 425K)

>you can't do additional CC

included with regular wow sub, so 15 a month

you only need monthly sub

>yeah! No changes! We want the old game with all of its quality of life bitch changes gone, vanilla pure.
>O-oh, an invite to Irvine, s-senpai?
>You know after playing the beta is my super exclusive invite group so that I can stream for CAAASSSSSHHHH I really don't mind the quality of life from BFA that blizz has incorporated so fluently and flawlessly.

Fucking KEKS.

After seeing streamers doing this exact thing in beta and devs confirming that damage values are correct this is exactly what will happen. Either Blizzard is wrong or people just sucked really hard back then.

I think you are literally a retarded player. You could AoE packs.
Trust me I did vanilla wow, which you obviously didn't.

Attached: tips.png (1831x222, 39K)

Im acting. I get paid by blizzard to make posts like this at minimum wage.
Also fuck niggers

>"grew up" more like "sold-out"
I'm sure if you had the opportunity to make 30-50k USD a month by changing your behavior on stream you'd pass it up. Get real; Yea Forums hates asmongold because he's not attractive, well-spoken, or even good at the game he streams but he's successful.

>You can have more than 3 cc in group

Because if that faggot can't keep peddling the lie that he's OG he literally has nothing left. Even if he is telling the truth that he started in 2005 he clearly doesn't have the sort of game knowledge of what vanilla was like to be any sort of authority when even fucking asmongold knows more than him.

>why is some scummy beaner trying his hardest to seem knowledgable about a popular current topic
gee user I wonder

it was funny seeing him sperg out over WC last boss hitting hard and claiming it wasn't like that in retail, this guy is a total fraud

I mean it's a lot harder to do but mages can still AoE farm certain parts of BRD and shit

I didn't start playing WoW until halfway through wrath

vanilla is fucking amazing from what I've played on pservers

fuck off "hurdur it's just nostalgia XD" shitters

Why does Asmongold lie by saying he started with Vanilla? If you go back to his old videos it is clear he started with TBC. Why the fuck has he decided to lie like a cunt over the years?

>wpvp
>...after you get hit gear..
go play in traffic and quit talking about shit you have no idea about

I'd say he is much less of a cancer than some Google engineer making 300k who spends all his time figuring out the best way to serve targeted ads and sell user data.

Look at the clear difference of player skill between monkey and taps out. Taps also has the BiS axe and chest and the rogue didnt even have evasion up. Absolutely shit on.

streamable.com/a09fb

Attached: tenor (2).gif (360x346, 170K)

Sure thing you did. I bet you also cleared vanilla naxx together with our guy tips.

he started in tbc prepatch, so technically vanilla but he's a faggot for trying to fit in as anyone else who genuinely played vanilla

on northdale my guild invited him and carried him through some mc/bwls. when we picked him up, he had the worst shit gear literal ice barbed spear and greens, not even close to prebis, on top of just being straight fucking bad. literal 0 knowledge.
he became some figurehead of the vanilla community through half-assing knowledge while knowing just a little more than the average retail wow babby.

he started in vanilla but during the last month before tbc. he really got into wow during tbc though.

People value vanilla street cred for some reason.

I didn't clear it, but I finished two wings.

>souless eyes
>plastic barbie wife
Yikes

Oh god....look at those big bear balls *bites lip* mmmm UGH NO I'm. Warrior gosh dangit! I shouldn't be even looking at those big... velvet mottled balls...*drools* AUGH I AM A FURY WARRIOR I AM THE MAIN CHARACTER...and yet...I can't stop looking at them...oh gods I'm so wet

Attached: 1557425590385.jpg (720x724, 29K)

OH NO NO NO tapsout exposed once again. How many loses can a person take?

Attached: mjl.gif (320x240, 930K)

yeah this is pretty embarrassing

Attached: 1556125644327.gif (267x200, 729K)

tier gear , hit gear, same thing, cry harder

Pretty hot fanfic not gonna lie dude

yeah now spicy that autism is ten times stronger due to easy access to the information.

fuck off tigole

Yeah because those who actually played vanilla never would go back. Its literally wotlk-cata audience doing some meta roleplaying with zoomers and streamers circlejerking each other because their brain is so devoted into WoW it deletes any other video game in the existence.

Then there is the pseudo boomer millenials who collect their praises and can convince them how vanilla was the hottest shit ever, while failing to understand vanilla was good because it was super new, and PC as a gaming platform gained massive popularity amount tech illiterates who were too scared to press the ON button on the case, because it might explode. It was an absolutely unrevealed territory for most people so was the game, and information spreading was not as big as it is now.

Eve then he barely played during that point. It seems completely ingenuine.

>quality of life from BFA
what did they do this time?

Why is this guy so important now? I thought doc disrespect and ninja were the top twitch guys.

*fails WC jump*
ohnonononono

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 11K)

>vanilla was good because it was super new

Nostalrius and the success of private servers prove you wrong, very very wrong