When will the latina community be more involved in game development?

When will the latina community be more involved in game development?

Attached: E8FB1415-772B-4A15-B0D4-D0BDA34447D4.jpg (500x333, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/years-after-bankruptcy-curt-schilling-settles-rhode-island-gaming-loans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Committing crime and breeding like rats is a full time gig.

Latinas are only made for black cock not game making

You wish fag, most latinos especially giros hate niggers

A women's action spreaks louder than words. They fuck black men even when their family hates him

What part of they hate them don't you get? They find them disgusting unironically they say they look like apes, source: my sister and all their friends , Nice try jamal

Have sex and you will find out a women's words mean nothing

have you ever been around a latina girl? most of them HATE black people, unless it's black women because they copy black women and their "YASSS QUEEN" attitude except they say "YAAASSSS PAPI AYAYAYAYAYAY"

I have , married with two kids faggot and you know what ? wife thinks nigs are also disgusting

Fucked a puerto rican girl I worked with. They like black cock

>Married

my condolences cuck. Did you prep the ball yet as your kids watched?

You're arguing with Ruggarell, a black tripfag with a notoriously small penis. No need to get frustrated user.

proof?

fpbp

You aren't going to see an organized effort from Latin American countries. Especially after what happened to Rhode Island

arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/years-after-bankruptcy-curt-schilling-settles-rhode-island-gaming-loans/

As far as being Latino or female, none of that matters in game development. You show up for work like everyone else.

It's been posted for years, like years. I know you've not used your trip in ages but there is no way you'd miss that.

Not sure where your proof is

Don't deflect tyrone maybe daddy left when you where born and mommy had to suck white , black , chink and even latino dick for you to even eat, my kids are a blessing you probably were a broken condom or maybe a drugged night

I know my father ;)

You need not do more than unzip your fly.
Besides, this is a blue board.

Nigga your mommy's pimp doesn't count

When they learn to read

Then you have no proof :)

He'll see it sooner or later, we all have, just like Gladium's lack of chin.

nignog you just got destroyed

When they stop killing each other

When are they gonna make a new Darkstalkers game?