Warcraft Movie

Why was it bad
Also should I buy kiwami 2 on pc I have an amd r9 290

Attached: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (250x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tTYUvvYeQJA?t=750
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasn't really bad, but it definitely wasn't good.

I loved this movie, but it's only good if you already know Warcraft desu. Very much a fanservice movie (which isn't a bad thing).

I didn't think it was bad. It was what I expected from a video game movie. Some really good parts, some boring parts. Biggest problem was the casting of human characters, besides Travis Fimmel who was great.

it wasn't bad. it was on par with the capeshit that normies love but they couldn't understand it and it was 6 or 7 years too late for the big world of warcraft hype.

it looked really weird.

>but it's only good if you already know Warcraft desu.
> Very much a fanservice movie

>rapes the lore
>fanservice

K I L L
Y O U R S E L F

>besides Travis Fimmel
The only problem is that he was playing Ragnar instead of Anduin. It was serious miscast.

It was mediocre, and its main fault was lack of focus. It kept cutting back from character to character without anyone being given a real reason to care unless you were a Warcraft fan to begin with.

If the movie was focused on a single character then it could have been a much more accessible movie.

why the FUCK didn't they make the movie about warcraft 3/frozen throne

Attached: 1557504350083.jpg (347x291, 30K)

I don't really know warcraft lore so I don't care, he was the only good actor. Everyone else was shit. Especially the wizard Kadgar.

The orc parts are good but the human parts look weird and cheap. Every scene with Garona in it is awkward.

Orcs are more iconic.

As someone who had a passing interest in Warcraft lore, stemmed mostly from vanilla-WotLK WoW and supported primarily by wikipedia articles, I unironically enjoyed it. Though I caught it on HBO. It was really good at keeping me occupied for it's runtime.

I guess I was the target demographic.

the humans looked fucking weird but it was fine overall

They should have just adapted lord of the clans and called it day.

arthas is more iconic

MAybe they were planning to if sequels were approved.

as an outsider I really didn't get what the fuck was going on. It started out with the Orcs? Really? There was hardly any dialog or character development. It was so boring and sterile.

Look, I get it, you gotta explain their situation and stuff since it's critical to the game. But as a movie it holds no ground.

Because you can't start a story from a mid-point? How would any of it make sense?

Bad pacing all the way, sporadically flipping between slow and rushed exposition and events like the script itself wasn't even sure what was supposed to be filmed and what was happening off camera, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw it myself and every page ended with a question mark.
All of this bumbling followed by a horribly forced end reliant on the idea sequel bait would cover its ass with viewers it had already lost.

but no one cared about the story in 1/2

Have you played wc3/wow atleast? Imagine grumpy Uther.

>deleted scene where he fucks the half orc/human girl
youtu.be/tTYUvvYeQJA?t=750
is it also fitting she's mixed irl

Attached: 1556276366455.png (743x711, 14K)

The cutscenes of Warcraft 3 alone are like 4 hours. How the hell are you supposed to make a cohesive movie depicting the Rise and Fall of Arthas, Thrall's Exodus, and the Invasion of the Burning Legion without gutting most of the story?

do a netflix series

>we'll never see the fall of arthas in movie format because warcraft tanked
moderately sad

Bitch you don't need to know the lore to enjoy the story of wc3. Especially the human campaign.
>fall down of a prince doing everything wrong.

Metzen is obsessed with his Orcs. WoW is only about Humans vs Orcs. WoD was about to be released. Chinkz hate zombies/sad stories.

I have to agree with this user

Pretty sure one the issues is cost. If they made a series with the CGI quality of their cinematics it would probably cost as much as a hollywood movie but make a fraction of the profits

The human side of the movie was pretty dull. The orc side was better, but nothing ever looked convincing visually either way.

Could a 40k movie work?

no no no no

I was pretty good. I want a sequel.
t. never played the gaymes

Why start at W1? Just adapt TFT and work from there. How could anyone be so stupid

Weren’t they saying they had more movies planned?

Because the most humans in WoW are from stormwind.

It would either be not liberal enough for Hollywood, or they would make it super liberal and have the Imperium be a bunch of goody two shoes.