Have you ever speedrun a game?

Have you ever speedrun a game?
What time did you get?

Attached: 1555938810728.jpg (681x983, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uLvFJz-AiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twice
Got WR both times
One time my competition was just some schmuck that though they could get a secure record by being the only person to play some mildly "obscure" game, but for my other record I beat a Japanese community of like 3 or 4 people.

I speedrunned fapping to this image and I got 12 seconds. Beat that faggots

I've been speedrunning RE2remake for fun, nothing serious though. I think if I were to submit this it would be something like 25/27th on the leaderboard? I just love the game so much and feel a lot of enjoyment when a run goes smoothly.

Attached: 883710_20190503022459_1.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Nice

How the fuck do you clip out of bounds reliably?That always costs me 2 minutes in my playthrough.

I am not a tranny

but where is the blood coming from

Attached: 1519705107137.jpg (600x525, 39K)

Yes I did a speedrun of Morrowind, glitchless, all artifacts, no BoBS in 16 hours 32 minutes.

I want to but can't decide on what I want to run. Nothing too long, like an RPG, but I also think it needs to be older as I like speedrun tricks that don't require you to delete patches and updates to work. I like tricks that I could show off to my friends at their place like.

Can't decide.

Your mothers rancid cunt.

God imagine if she sucked your dick

I tried to get into Dark Souls speedrunning when I was teen, but gave up pretty quickly. Never finished a run.
I managed to make it to Anor Londo in 35:35, though.

I only ever went for the Gravelord Sword route, which is incredibly sub-optimal, because the BKH route which, to my knowledge, was optimal had a 3/4 chance of just not dropping the item you need, and fuck that.

Attached: 60E97322-1ABD-4F5D-B77A-D121E60CBADF.jpg (398x439, 48K)

I used to do play Silent Hill 3 enough that I'd clear it in a bit over an hour. I never cared about records or kept track of it, I just really love the game. This would almost always be on my days off and get black out drunk and try to finish the game before I pass out in my chair.

Attached: 1527631831739.jpg (680x900, 167K)

solid. get a better pc though. play on better settings

Japanese adaptation of Predator

Settings are dropped because it's a 120fps run. I want to work on my hardcore run some more next.

Attached: 883710_20190304104348_1.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I think I beat Silent Hill in 53 minutes once. Wasn't all that fun to do.

I tried to speedrun Osu! but I keep on fucking failing

There's a mod that lets you inject it in the event it doesn't drop. Honestly I don't know why the DaS community just adopt that as a category like Bioshock Infinite does with their item drop mod. It sounds like more pain than it's worth otherwise.

You're that one dude who speedrun that shitty unity game with the chair that cr1tikal was also speed running, right?

I haven't played infinite. Does it have rng drops like ds?

youtube.com/watch?v=2uLvFJz-AiQ

It's called the HRH mod and it's now standard for any% runs.

>One of the most important tools to going fast in BioShock Infinite is the Hill Runner's Hat. It is a piece of equipment that gives the player a 50% speedboost whenever their shield breaks. Whenever the player takes a certain amount of damage, they can get a burst of speed that significantly cuts down on time throughout the speedrun.

It can save up to eight minutes over the course of a speedrun. However, the hat only has 2% chance of dropping for the player and runners can go hours without ever picking it up. The prospect of grinding hours of runs in order to get a decent Hill Runner's Hat drove many runners to stop regularly running the game.

Attached: speedrunning.png (883x642, 198K)

dragon's dogma but only for the achievement.

WORT WORT WORT

Attached: 1547383090353.png (918x889, 526K)