ITT: Times when Yea Forums was wrong about something

ITT: Times when Yea Forums was wrong about something
this game was actually good

Attached: GUEST_1b250093-aedf-4159-a046-cf25fccbfde9.jpg (488x488, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfiaLM0APa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

80% of the time

Its ok
Better than am2r that one is atrocious because of the metroid fights

It had a pretty lukewarm reception here, actually

it was good...............but i never want to play it again

Yea Forums is more often wrong then right in my experience

I played though it a second time because my shit map reading skills when aiming for 100% lead to an inflated play time and I wanted to fix it, likely won't touch it a third time.

It's pretty good. Filled the void til MP4 but it has zero replayability and I didn't get excited to explore new areas because everything felt samey. Was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't dogshit though.

Like half of all games into that category
In certainly never going to replay tw3, p5, seikero, or gta4 but they were all good games

this was even actually better tha AM2R

I liked it

Yea Forums is right and wrong about everything because Yea Forums isn't one person.

I feel the same way, also with all the prime games.
Western developed metroid is not replayable for some reason

It's in my top 3 favorite 2D Metroid games but dear god, do they need to quit it with the remakes. Whatever mercury steam's working on, I hope it's based on SR's ending.

Attached: samus_sip.png (256x137, 11K)

but it is a hivemind for the most part

Only when it comes to hating chinks

i mean, metroid 2 really needed a remake

The metroid fights are fun but get repetitive, it needed more non-metroid bosses.

Prime 1 and 3 are fine to replay, never touching 2 again unless Prime HD is a thing.

You might as well post every game that has ever been discussed here.

They fucked the music, its the one area it doesnt deliver
You hear the theme of the planet which has an amazing remix for the first section and then never again what the fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=sfiaLM0APa4
This should play every time you step in interconnecting shaft area

Cant agree specially on 3, I really hate that one. Took so much willpower to finish once.

I just got to Area 3, I really like it and Metroid 2 is definitely the one they should have remade. That being said the very premise of the game, hunting down 40 metroids, isn't as cool as the other games in the series imo. Does it make any changes that could lead to another 2D Metroid from them? Would be cool though I'd like it to stay on 3DS even though that's definitely not happening

>he thinks Yea Forums ever being right
what a fucking retard

Attached: 10380449_20181210073410.jpg (450x487, 63K)

>changes that could lead to another 2D Metroid from them?

Story wise yes it does, the chozo memories reveal it.
There is a secret memory when you collect 100% items which is not hard at all in this game
We know metroid 5 is in development

I hated that every enemy in the game aggros as soon as they see you and you have to counter every one of them.

You can just ice beam them + melee no need to counter and it kills everything in one hit, and you get ice beam 10 minutes into the game

FPBP, Yea Forums on average has terrible taste. Why do you think all we get here are "meme" threads and thinly-veiled jerkoff threads?

Too many to name.

Star Fox Zero is the best Star Fox

Tokyo Mirage Sessions was an infinitely better FE game than Fates.

Paper Mario Color Splash was legitimately great and had better pacing than TTYD.

Federation Force is the best co-op shooter in years.

Attached: FE America.jpg (209x250, 8K)

Understandable, I merely tolerate the motion controls like how I merely tolerate the Gamepad for Pikmin 3.

>fight the exact same boss 3 times in a row
>good
That game was shit.

I think most of the praise for Samus Returns comes from the absence of a proper 2D Metroid for a decade, and people took what they could get. It’s not a good game, mostly because Metroid 2 was never great to begin with, but the implementation of the counter screws with the fast pace of Metroid so much that it makes the game feel un-Metroid. I will replay Zero Mission and Super Metroid a thousand more times before I ever touch Samus Returns again.

Attached: 1513492504684.jpg (211x120, 6K)

Use
Ice
Beam

So many idiots complaining about counters when it stops being an issue so fast if you get gud