What's your favorite digimon and why is it weregarurumon? Also is there any news on digimon survive...

What's your favorite digimon and why is it weregarurumon? Also is there any news on digimon survive? I heard something was something in this month's V-Jump but I didn't see anything

Attached: 1517072616369.png (540x699, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/21636-July-V-Jump-20th-Film-Interview-amp-Hints-Erismon-Ultimate-Soon-Capsule-Mascot
youtube.com/watch?v=BOSK2PEahpA
youtube.com/watch?v=lOyKhCgm6ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's cute

Also we didn't get anything in vjump. The creator did say on twitter that we'll be getting something before summer though

i unironically thing digimon art style is cool as shit, and wish it was applied to something more mainstream and wasn't such massive furbait

2nd place goes to Tentamon line.

Attached: best digital lineup.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

So the MASSIVE NEWS was literally nothing?

>What's your favorite digimon and why is it weregarurumon?
It's not though.

Attached: MetalGreyBro.jpg (500x635, 99K)

withthewill.net/threads/21636-July-V-Jump-20th-Film-Interview-amp-Hints-Erismon-Ultimate-Soon-Capsule-Mascot
Sorry to disappoint you, user. No Survive news. On the bright side, you get to see Buttspikesmon's evolution.

Attached: DttZZpBU0AApIIc.jpg (1334x750, 119K)

>that fight against Myotismon
>think his transformation was DA SHIT
>goes back to wolf in the last transformation

Why

And either Weregarurumon, or Zudomon

Mercurymon is a bipedal wolfman so might be your style

Last digimon thread got nuked so everyone come to this one.

There was another one?

what? the "lol is a furry thread under the disguise as a digimon thread" just like this one, too? we all know the moment they put weregarurumon this is a dogwhistle to furry thread

Attached: Bearmon_b.jpg (320x320, 61K)

Which digimon was that fat rabbit with the minigun arm? I always thought that one looked the best.

The one with the chavo OP that turned into a Digimon thread

It's Gargomon, and Lopmon's evolutions are better. Cherubimon, Antylamon and Wendigomon are peak design.

>a very obvious furry thread remains alive
>a pseudo digimon thread dies
i hate these fucking mods

Gargomon. He's technically a dog since his preevo is called Terriermon but he's pretty cute regardless, yeah.

Attached: rena.jpg (1200x1600, 361K)

I prefer bottomless blue twink

Attached: 1474779313679.jpg (595x512, 65K)

Why was AppMon such a failure?

can you furfags please fuck off and leave us have a digimon thread? you have fucking /trash/ and Yea Forums to roam free you degenerate waste of human beings

I remember the first time I saw the Weregarurumon digivolution. It was so cool. I went to school the next day doing the kicks he does during the evolution.

To answer your question OP, Angemon.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Gabumon has been ranking it up with peeps who are into chubs and thicc asses.

I’ve always loved Diablomon and his entire evolution line.

Attached: A3C43848-9B8C-45E1-8EE4-CB4CF257D534.png (948x1893, 1.52M)

idk picking a favorite is kinda hard
if you put a gun to my head id probly say beelzemon because in the anime he learns what it means to fight for someone else

Lack of recognizable faces, game released in same window as Pokemon SM, Gatchmon is not a dinosaur/dragon, fucked party dynamics where gogglehead is clingy nerd and only Rei actually has plot involvement, slow pacing, catchphrase spam, Shutmon didn't show up until after it tanked so can't get the big furry bucks, anime jumped entirety to trying to appeal to fujoshit in second half.

they went for the "let's sell toys" strategy with no plot worth giving a shit and later realize they were fucking it up and decided to have a dark twist but it was too late already, not even throwing agumon in the show helped to boost audience

I never even heard of it until now. Did they at least ever try to make a proper gatcha phone game?

That's cheating. That son of the bitch is always OP even on lower forms compared to others the moment he becomes an angel

>Chew on this!
>I'm not hungry.
Even his dumb puns were OP!

The VJump news is in July, you didn't miss anything.

They had the foreshadowing for Yuujin's reveal since the first episode and even his name is reflective of that.

>They had the foreshadowing for Yuujin's reveal
maybe as a possible villain but not an actual robot

Wargreymon is superior in every way, eat shit, edgy furfag.

renamon and sakuyamon does things to my PP
rosemon is still the ultimate waifu though

youtube.com/watch?v=BOSK2PEahpA

but it isn't. it's beelzemon and astamon.

Attached: astabeelze.jpg (488x320, 58K)

victorygreymon is the sexiest

Attached: victoryass.png (407x587, 294K)

>rosemon is still the ultimate wai-

Attached: D1oVCPaUgAAsq4O.jpg (828x1024, 167K)

I don't like beast type Digimon they are fucking gay, Machine or fuck off.

look at this pathetic dumb faggot with shit taste

Attached: IMG_20141212_180928.jpg (960x544, 77K)

Not to be that guy or anything, but there's already one of "these" threads up.
In fact theres been at least one this entire day.

>furry thread
there a jake long american dragon thread you stupid faggot

It is phonetically identical to Eugene, an AI that supposedly passed the Turning test, which is used to determine if it can pass for human. Similarly Haru to HAL9000, Astra to a brodcasting station, Eri to a chatbot, Rei and Hajime are 0 and 1, so the key characters all have references that relate to their character. If anything is weird is Ai and Watson being so irrelevant despite also having reference names and Ai in particular having visual similarities to Mienumon.

Gargomon is a handsome dude confirmed

Attached: 691.png (680x420, 545K)

I don't care about furries, I just want to talking about digital monsters in a consequence free casual environment. I got nostalgia and I want to try some games, but my cash is limited so I'm holding off.

appmon would have legitimately been in the goat discussion with tamers and savers if yuujin was the main protagonist and haru wasn't in the series at all.

sounds like a lot of bullshit and a petty sad excuse to initiate a furry thread you dogfucker.

It's because Bandai doesn't know how to promote shit. It's the same reason that Hackers Memory didn't sale well. Nobody knew whether it was a prequel, sequel, dlc, ect.

Also in Bandai's eyes, if something doesn't do as good as adventure on it's first try it goes right in the trash bin.

Alright, let's see what happens to your innocent little digimon thread.

problem with Haru is that he was such a crybaby all the time, im disappointed Eri was not some sort of femdom but a fucking camgirl

Because by the 2nd half of the show all it cared about was sjw lgbt xyz agenda bullshit

Show encourages toxic relationship.

Mari from V-Tamer is more camwhore.

It's not their fault that the only fans were fujos. They had to give in otherwise the series would have ended by episode 10.

Why do digimon have such large feet?

serious answer: hyper-exaggerated proportions are just a visual theme with digimon's designs. it's the same reason why devimon has such ridiculously long arms.

hey guys, i can also use guns

Attached: botamon.jpg (3300x2550, 613K)

because americans had characters like the looney tunes and mickey mouse with exaggerated hands and feet and digimon started as a tribute to american style comics and also visually cool for a kid

Attached: 1455321080885.jpg (360x480, 61K)

I fucking adore the animation for those early Digimon films
It's so fluid and stylish

>Theres a few inches over here! Add another gun!

I wonder why an app game wasnt plan simultanous with release?
The fucking gimic of the show was having your phone monsters. and they didnt made a phone game....
they had so little faith on the project it seem.

mamoru hosoda and digimon are a good combo, too bad mamoru is now doing abe's propaganda films, he should've directed Tri, I bet they would have turned out great

Attached: Bakemono-no-Ko-Character-Visual-001-20150413.jpg (290x290, 29K)

Bandai makes toys. Thats pretty much all they know.

>shell never be in game...
feelsbadman

Okay, that's based.

>why is it weregarurumon?
lol no

Attached: Stingmonn.jpg (564x752, 100K)

they were simultaneously working on Tri so I believe appli monster was just the digimon for kids while handling the "mature" series that was Tri for older audience

Black Wargreymon.

>I heard something was something in this month's V-Jump
It's July's

they made a 3ds game and it was an even bigger flop than the show.

>stop it digmon, that tickles

Attached: brazzermon.jpg (311x455, 82K)

He wasn't looking for a serious answer

For me it's Kazemon

Attached: Kazemon.gif (774x437, 3.35M)

>for a kid
I still think they look cool.

Attached: 83756837.jpg (225x225, 10K)

well if he was expecting some furfag answer, tough luck because now we are gonna have a serious digimon thread and if he doesn't like it he can fuck off

When is Victorygreymon and Z'dgarurumon getting their own Omegamon jogress?

Attached: omnimon.jpg (410x316, 27K)

How good are the newer games???

Cyber Sleuth was alright

>Not pictured: getting her butt kicked.

More like getting her butt to kick

Attached: kazemon_butt_attack_full.jpg (640x480, 90K)

for me, its renamon

Attached: 14546578678.png (1318x1080, 856K)

>Gun heels
>Gun shoulders
>There are even guns attached to other guns in this mess
It gets better the longer you look at it!

>AgeOfConsentInYourAreamon

>Status effect move that requires physical contact and last for such a short duration she can get retaliated almost instantly.
Sub-optimal build. Also how she has rapidfire kicks and spinning legs kick that don't do shit for damage. Maybe her best option is just run away and spam wind.

As a kid I thought weregarurumon (and digimon in general) was soooooo fucking cool. I thought that leather pauldron and the spiked gloves were unbelievably awesome.

It's crazy how shit my taste was because that seriously looks so laughably stupid and it's not even the worst one, like there's dragons with missile pads on their shoulders and stuff. Absolute top tier retarded shit.

Top tier

Attached: Piedmon.gif (450x767, 82K)

OP is a literal faggot

Attached: Grankuwagamon2.png (316x300, 85K)

Tamers was my first Digimon series, and I really loved the whole Terriermon line there. Nowadays I like ones like Omegamon and Seraphimon more though.
I'm a faggot who hasn't actually played the games though and only watched seasons 1-4 + T*i, so I'm pretty sure my favorites are all popular already.

Attached: rk.jpg (1999x1124, 409K)

That is my point, if you are going to make your new "for stupid kids that just care about colors and have fun", why not make a dumb phone game for your phone monsters, even if it was just a candy crush clone...
but like said, they make toys, so maybe they think modern kids can get obsesed about real life toys... on your franchise that focus on phone creatres... phones the thing that is killing the toy industry.... not even a skylanders gimic or something.
and that was not a phone games for the phone monsters....
they really wanted at the end to sell the toy, and maybe the "kids are slaves of phones so they dont play with toys anymore" isnt as bad on japan (but a part of me doubt it)

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 404K)

Not even Digimon is safe from bug bros fags

wheres my nigga imperialdramon
the royal knights aint complete with the veemon evo trinity

Imperialdramon's presence in the Knights depends on the canon I think
Sometimes he's there sometimes he's fuckin' dead

the 3ds game didn't flop because it wasn't a mobile game. it flopped because bandai barely promoted it, released it a couple weeks after sun/moon, and made a free demo that had almost all of the content from the actual game (meaning there was no reason for anyone to pay for the game). literally textbook 101 of how not to release a game.

if i showed this pic tomyself as a 9 year old i'd lose my shit, all those guys look badass

Finally, a Digimon thread. Can anyone answer me why most of the official Bamco Digimon renders are so small? No matter how hard I try, I can't find an answer.

Attached: CannonBeemon.jpg (320x320, 112K)

>made a free demo that had almost all of the content from the actual game
Like when SEGA accidentally released Yakuza 6 in its entirety as the demo or what the fuck

Attached: 1552726137445.jpg (333x342, 10K)

Some Digi designs are indeed really dumb, I just personally find them really charming and fun.
But frankly my taste follow a very different pattern in most things. I actively dislike perfectly streamlined and iconic designs because I feel they kill creativity with their ubiquity. It gets to a point where they're so polished that they become nothing, because they have to be anything for anybody. (i.e. Disney, Pokemon, etc)

Digimon are rough and janky, but they have a distinct personal voice...or at least had one.

because it's japan, the same country that still uses flip phones in 2019. of course they think 320x320 is acceptable.
the official twitter account (@bandai_digimon) does tweet out some higher-res artwork from time to time, though. there's also scans floating around of a couple artbooks with high-quality art.

user, I think your taste grew shitter

i share your pain, user. i would pay for a complete artbook of higher res artwork of the digimon

Why is there always such a disparsity between Digimon lore and what they've been shown to be able to do in actual media

Bandai can't into cross-media.

>Absolute top tier retarded shit.
That's what's so good about them. They make everything else look boring

bandai wants to sell, and nobody would buy complicated lore about digimon that's not adventure

I just bought a PS4 and im in need of a Digimon game, should I get Cyber Slut or Hackers Memory?
Is Next Order any good?

Yeah, and those orange outlines are so fucking sexy.
You should watch Summer Wars, user.

I did
It wasn't as good as Our War Game to be honest

I still think Digimon look cool as fuck. Does complicated design really = bad?

Attached: 1539133571166.gif (560x420, 64K)

Cyber Sleuth is Persona Lite. Hacker's Memory is the same game with new characters.

Next Order is more like the Digimon World game on PS1.

Pokemon is the Disney of monster raising games/franchises. Just like people will snubs things that are not Disney, anything that's not Pokemon-esque gets snubbed.
At least that's what it feels like sometimes.

>the official twitter account (@bandai_digimon) does tweet out some higher-res artwork from time to time
Oh, that's nice to know. I hope they put'em on the wiki

no but don-'t expect toei to animate it unless is CGI

The higher tiers of digimon are definitely overdesigned but the lower and mid digievolutions are better than most pokemon.

>are definitely overdesigned
Right. But does that make it bad? That's the main point I'm trying to make

I was a bit disappointed in the girl stealing the spotlight from King Kazma in the end myself, but it is still a great film with the same lovely animation and style.
Plus Love Machine and the virtual world are 10/10, still waiting for something else that portrays the internet like that again or uses social media/net connectivity as a heavy plot point.
youtube.com/watch?v=lOyKhCgm6ww

Attached: Summer.Wars.full.265039.jpg (1200x1699, 675K)

For most I'd say yes but a couple of them pull it off like War Greymon

summer wars was literally our war game without the digimon, it was hosoda's the force awakens

I just like the design, don't know why

Attached: were.jpg (934x718, 124K)

I just want some Survivor news.

Attached: still waiting.jpg (283x178, 8K)

Bah, "Overdesign". I just want my monsters with chains, rocket launchers, claws, leather armor, giant hands and feet, multiple wings and laser cannons everywhere. Pokémon can never give me this
Overdesign is fucking awesome

Attached: Ladydevimon.jpg (1242x1785, 413K)

Ladydevimon definitely affected my sexuality. The dominatrix mob from Ragnarok as well.

Attached: 1554203574305.png (832x961, 329K)

It bothers me a little this guy still doesn't have a canon natural evolution that doesn't involve jogressing with a Stingmon.

in v-tamers, v=mon has an evolution that is v-dramon > aero v-dramon > ulforce v-dramon and finally ulforce v-dramon future mode

>I got nostalgia and I want to try some games, but my cash is limited
Emulate a PSX Digimon World game then.

Everyone criticizes Pokémon fans for being genwunners

Yet Digimon fags are 99% genwunners. You guys always pick first gen Digimon as your favorite.

i think he meant natural evo from xveemon
i love paildramon though so I don't mind if its natural progression was a jogress

This qt

Attached: D6KVmPoUIAAHlzn.jpg (872x1200, 177K)

My favorite is Belphemon because he has a fat fucking ass.

Attached: ass.png (846x470, 761K)

Digimon doesn't have gens

Sorry, user. It's not best bun. Where the fuck is my Digimon World 1 type game with the ability of having your partner the way you want him apart from digivolutions in battle and letting it have the personality you want as you go through the story?

Attached: Gazimon.jpg (320x320, 52K)

Dorumon and astamon

I don't think it applies since Digimon does not have Generations (unless you count the anime seasons) and only Pokemon fans criticize Pokemon fans for being genwunners.