Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace?

Stop supporting steam they've grown so lazy and useless from all the easybux that even the little stuff they do release is all garbabe that even their once biggest fanboys don't wanna play anymore.

Attached: Valve_Logo.png (1271x346, 12K)

Instigating a flamewar.
Mods.

T

They make so much money that they can burn some $$$ into Gabe's little passion project: VR, without having financial problems.

I think Steam is a pretty cool guy. Eh sells gemas and doesn't afraid of anything.

blizzard

start up Team Fortress 2
gabenewell fan boy starts talking on mic
>Did you see our new hat we made today

Attached: slowexp.jpg (800x600, 107K)

CHING CHONG

I

Amusingly Valve made so much money out of lootboxes and nobody seem to even call them out on it like Overwatch.

Stop trying to distract from your awful fucking store epic shill

This guy gets it. Valve just doesn't make games anymore, while Blizzard has assassinated all of their IP and are hemmoraging customers

because they stole a game and put it into it, not gave it out for free or sold it with it. they pretend its legit. when i call them out in game about their worthless hats ive been banned like on 4-5 servers still am a decade later.

It's ironic because those 2 companies were considered the benchmark 10 years ago, now they're a cautionary tale on things to avoid if you wanna keep your customers.

I'll gladly move to gog permanently when more devs start releasing new games there, even with having to pay foreign transaction fees.
Till then, steam is the lesser (or at least more apathetic) of evils.
Fuck Chink Games!

Attached: winnie-the-pooh-money.jpg (860x511, 131K)

>VALVE OWES ME!

Attached: huut.jpg (395x401, 34K)

FUCK Ep*c.

This

>Epic tries to compete with Steam
>fucks up every time
>Steam: does literally nothing
>Steam still wins
bugposter BTFO

Epic makes games at least and supports them better too.

I don't know how Epic could have fucked up
People were tired of Valve's shit, if literally any slightly better storefront appeared, I'm sure people would have jumped but Epic store is just a mess and now with this shit about Devs pulling their games from Epic, it's fucking great

Epic makes A game now.

>and supports them better too.

By slowly killing their employees by making them work nonstop overtime

Two sides of the same coin at this point.

I've played about 20 hours of CSGO since the new BR added longjumping from HL1

>games
Game. They literally only work on the one.

Yeah, like Paragon which they axed when it still had some people playing.
Other games... yeah, there's nothing but Fortnite.

yes
Blizzard