Hey anons I have some news on activision

I have been working with activision for years now.
If you haven't sold your stock yet you need to do it now. Activision is fucked right now.
No more development for Call of duty black ops 4 and black ops 5 is in development.
A bunch of shit got canned in the last year. Right now Activision is loosing money and they don't have a way to get out of the hole they made for themselves. With smaller games like crash racing the dlc is getting reduced and the next unannounced crash game is getting canned.
Blizzard is making starcraft and overwatch mobile games since they always sell well. Hearthstone sales and going to be in the negative in an estimated 6 months. No diablo 4 it was never in development. No new overwatch content anytime soon, only one new hero planned out for now (antivirus robot to counter sombra). Wow classic will have hidden fees to access certain bosses and areas. If you guys are wondering about blizzcon, all they have is mobile games to show and a slimmer of content being pushed out for main games.
Right now Activision is funding a shitload of mobile games and the company is shifting more and more resources to mobile gaming. If you have known about the anti lootbox law that is being debated in USA, Activision is pouring millions to fight this law. If it passes the Activision will go bankrupt shortly afterwards.
I should add this but EA and Activision are in talks of merging together. EA is willing to buy Activision up to 5 billion usd right now. Activision lost so much value in such a short time.

Attached: Activision_logo.png (4284x1024, 373K)

shut up nigger

I are from Nin10do.

It bad time. Big sell.

Must warn nephew.

I already took a 20k loss on it. I don't know how you fuck up this badly. You have crazy popular IPs, and then manage to do fuck all with it. I hope I get a few back from the class-action.

If you really are an insider, what do you know about the next WoW expansion?

tell us something about new releases

Not a dev but all I know is what releases are coming out.

Tell me more about WoW Classic's hidden fees.

It is mostly late game raids that are behind paywalls

You had me going until the last line. Put more effort next time.

Spyro for PC when?

Never.

ATVI market cap is 35 billion. They couldn't buy it for 5 if they wanted to. Shareholders would vote that down.

They were definitely working on some form of D4. They are not operating at a loss but are going down hill.

I would avoid the stock like the plague but you are wrong.

good i hope they all go down the shitter if they can't make money on their dlc's.
all of them

Attached: laughing_whores.png (560x500, 463K)

Get Woke...

>activision being bought by EA
yeah right, people already hate them enough as it is

> next unannounced Crash game canned

What a damn shame. Hopefully whoever buys the rights can continue his redemption arc. If EA keeps it, then it’s fucked .

>With smaller games like crash racing the dlc is getting reduced and the next unannounced crash game is getting canned.
Fuck off with this shit.

They lost a good amount of value. Also EA is just seeing how desperate Activision is right now. I don't know fully how much money EA has on hand but it seems to be enough for both parties to be interested. (Also it is a business tactic to low ball an offer and they say a minimum while being offended which is cheaper than what they are worth)

Even after losing that value they are still at 35 billion market cap. There is not a single shareholders in the world that would vote to have the company bought out at 1/7th the current market cap value.

A low-ball offer wouldn't be below the market cap. If ATVI is bought out, it will be by someone like Tencent. EA has a lower market cap than ATVI does.

>the next unannounced crash game is getting canned.
Tell us more about this supposedly cancelled Crash game.

Attached: 1476973381273.jpg (5000x3624, 663K)

>nephew
Lol

Attached: 8E4AB911-9DB6-4ED5-BB8E-DEBF56D28ABA.jpg (426x232, 19K)

>With smaller games like crash racing the dlc is getting reduced and the next unannounced crash game is getting canned
Hoping this is bullshit just for this reason.