CAN

CAN

Attached: 67754b882d573a7b04dc643df28c3484f946bb7e.jpg (616x353, 58K)

YOU

FEEL

In Sonic Adventure 3 we need a black fox with red highlights and his hair covers one eye and he has two mechanical tails that turn into propeller blades when he wants them to since he lost his tail in one of Gerald Robotnik's experiments and he's full of machinery and weaponry so he's a really advanced battle cyborg and his name is Shade also he's the demiultimate lifeform by Gerald's design made to assist Shadow but he was in stasis all this time and Shadow forgot until now because he had amnesia but then when Shadow remembered he went and saved him with Sonic and Tails and then Shadow had his best buddy back but Shade acts really shy and angsty but more in a cute insecure way than a bad*ss way like Shadow and Tails helps Shade feel happy because hes so sweet and when Tails and Shade finally kiss the world stands still and it feels like nothing exists but the two of them in eachothers embrace with their lips and tongues entwined as their hot breath escapes in smal gasps and their face fur starts to get wet with drool and their hands slowly start drifting down to each others hips and it keeps getting hotter and when Shadow and Sonic notice they smile and wrap their arms around each others shoulders and walk away to give them some privacy and also Sonic and Shadow start making out in the next room

MOVIN

THROUGH

YOUR

MIND

OOOOOOOO

LOOKS

YOU

CAME

COMBO BREAKER

FOR

MORE

YEAH

BUT

YOU

CAN

HARDLY

SWALLOW

E.G.G.M.A.N

THE

You're

AND

PAIN

>really like sonic adventure 2, its flaws could be fixed in a sequel, theres a truck ton of potential for the best adventure game yet
>sega/sonic team is too retarded to do anything right.

Attached: 1556892953536.jpg (640x640, 107K)

BUT

Attached: 1443304404953.jpg (1064x1106, 250K)

YOU

CAN'T

NIGGERS

BUT

TIANANMEN

IT

PUTS

PUTS

BLACK CREATURES

BACK

WHERE

IN YOUR ASS

WHERE

YOU

CAAAAAAAAAMME

ZOOM

LIVE AND LET DIE

AND

DIE

HANGING

Sonic Adventure 3 came out in 2006

ON

MARIA

EDGE

CUNNY

I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

LIVE

FUCKED MY WIFE

LEARM

FROM

THE

EGG

OF

YESTERDAY

IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT

LIVE

AND

AND

IF

LEARN

SNEED

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA

TOGETHER WE CAN OVERCOME ALL THE ODDS, IT'S NEVER AS HARD AS IT SEEEMSSSSS

HE

FOLLOW

PISS

BORROW

IF

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

BLACK HEARTED EVIL

For reals tho, how did eggman know that tails had the emerald?

BRAVE

BRAVE HEARTED HERO

He was bluffing

WAAAAAY

Attached: dead.png (498x374, 387K)

I

Because you just told me FOXBOY!

AM

He had six emeralds, and he saw two emerald signals. As for locking in Sonic with the fake emerald, he played like a good actor and hoped for the best.

everybody is singing so loud nobody will notice that i'm gay

Maria this is what you wanted right? This is the promise I made to you.

The man has an iq of 300 he has no need to bluff.

ALL

HE IS GAY HE IS GAY HE IS

he knew there where 2 emeralds but didn't know which one was fake, Tails could have easily said "Don't blast sonic out into space because he's actually holding the real one"

Attached: orly.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

I want to see Infinite again. This time on his own.

LIVE

10 10 THUNDER RAIN AND LIGHTING MOVING THROUGH YOUR MIND YET MY FEET DON'T TOUCH THE GROUND HERE WE GO BUDDY HERE WE GO BUDDY WHERE ONE IS ALL SEVEN RINGS IN HAND LA LA LA LA A NEW VENTURE AND HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN TO LEAVE RIGHT THROUGH GRAVITY I'M THE KNIIIGHT OF THE WIND ALTOUGH THEY LOOK PRETTY FAR BUT NOW I'M BREAKING OUT YOU ARE HELPING ME AND I'M HELPING YOU

STORM EARTH AND FIRE HEED MY CALL

I SEE NO FEAR NO EVIL

mac and cheese

PISSING

WE RUN TOGETHER

Anyone brave or autistic enough to sing the whole thing (or at least until Live and Let Die and Die stops)?

Attached: D63S1A0WkAE0EbZ.jpg (380x361, 10K)