Comfy Switch Thread

Whatcha playing today bros?

Attached: switch-nes-sort00.jpg (1600x1200, 331K)

Probably gonna give this yet another play later.
It's a nice game to mess around with.

Attached: 3p7v1pnogud11.jpg (2355x3312, 1003K)

Is that reversible cover art or a Japan import?

>RE4 won't have gyro controls or literally any updates
>$30

Capcom can seriously go fuck themselves.

It's the japanese release, and yeah it's a cover that comes with it.

Damn, Japan always gets the best cover art even for non-jap games.

Been playing Mario Odyssey. Some worlds are absolutely fantastic but others are just meh.
There are way too many Power Moons though. It doesn't really feel exciting to get any.

Playing Persona 5 on my PS4. Can't wait for Royal :^)

The fractured butthole. It is fun

I want Katamari!

playing castlevania collection. pretty comfy , cv 1-3 are miles better here than on 3ds vc.

hope the second game gets remade soon.

>World 6 of SMB3
>World 9 of Box Boy
>Second to last level of DOOM
>A few stages into Octo Expansion
>60% done with Smash WoL

Fuck I gotta finish something

How many times a day/

all day every day

Starlink and mercenary chronicles saga.

Why can't I get into BOTW? I beat one divine beast, got through another but was too underpowered to beat it. It just feels so boring to me completing shrines

Xenoblade 2 some more. Still haven't even done Torna despite buying the Expansion Pass day 1, doing post game in NG+, 300 hours off and on over the past year and a half. I need to escape this game, but I love it.

Finished Castlevania Bloodlines for the first time last night, might start up Belmont's Revenge later.

Thinking of buying those fucking vouchers to save a few bucks, getting Mario Maker 2, Astral Chain, and Fire Emblem for sure, on the fence for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

Don’t feel bad about it. I reach the first elephant divine beast and stopped playing the game. That was almost a year ago and I haven’t touched it since.

Time for Splatfest, it's still on in Europe, right?

I hate that i realized later after i bought the USA one that the Japanese one comes with the OST and it literally costs the same.

Might just not be your cup of tea. I heard some people wanted more out of the story or more memorable moments. I loved fucking around with everything and being an overpowered asshole with my weapons finding chests and defeating enemies. Also Zelda 1 was my favorite so that probably helped my liking of it.

i love my switch

Super Castlevania IV tonight. At Stage 7.

Definitely gonna play Bloodlines or Kid Dracula tonight. I really hope Konami unveils the Contra game list soon.

>The Japanese version of Contra Hard Corps

Have you finished it? Some of the post game moons are quite good tbf, although I feel they should have different tiers of moons because busting ya balls to get one to then get 3 out of a piss easy minigame feels whack

I NEED COUCH CO-OP RECOMMENDATIONS.

Attached: 1552729435183.jpg (297x335, 12K)

I have to wonder if they haven't announced a solid date yet is due to feed back.

>Arcade Anniversary is ONE REGION, YOUR REGION, which fucks over Americans for two games
>Castlevania Anniversary gets an announcement the day before release saying that the Japanese versions are to be a update soonish

Castlevania was fully unveiled and dated when Arcade came out, yet it's still silent for Contra.

I grabbed FF7 last night because they patched and started it. About an hour in, not sure if i wanna go balls deep right now. Still have to finish Mario and rabbids, valkyria Chronicles, world of ff, and some indie shits.

Then there's nier automata which I've been playing mostly lately. Just started second playthrough

Shit the splatfest was today? They should put that shit in the news feed man I'm not autistic enough to remember all the dates

fortnite, boxboy/girl, splatoon

did they ever fix how if you die you have to go back to the first stage?

my lil zoom brain cant handle

Attached: 1538411842789.png (273x347, 195K)

Smash and cuphead is the only ones I can think of

I beat Xenoblade's Torna DLC yesterday and loved it besides the Level 4 Community thing. The last fight with Malos and the artifices was kino.
I love the Torna crew and kind of prefer them over Rex's party.

Not yet, just reached the Luncheon world. I really enjoyed Metro Kingdom, and the festival was a blast. But yeah the fishing moons can go fuck themselves.

I want another similar game like botw, exploring, much to do, not super challenging but still needs some skill.
I've just been playing mega man and hollow knight since I finished botw. And overcooked with friends sometimes.

Attached: tetra.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Travis Strikes Again
Taiko Drum 'n' Fun
Kirby Star Allies
Bind of Isaac Afterbirth+
Mario Kart 8
Yoshi's Crafty World
Mario Tennis Aces
Overcooked 1 and 2
Team Sonic Racing
DKC Tropical Freeze

Castlevania Anniversary Collection

Attached: FB_IMG_1557024329780.jpg (960x960, 134K)

The trick to the game is that you have to not think of it as a checklist of things to do or shiny trinkets to find, exploring is supposed to be its own reward and if that's not your cup of tea than you may have trouble getting into it. The kinda people who can put 100 hours exploring around the world of Shadow of the Colossus are the kind of people who will get the most out of BotW.
The shrines and koroks arent supposed to be some giant massive checklist of content to do, their is a lot of them only so that you will encounter some regardless of how you go about the world. there's not really any "underpowered" since you can use food items to increase your max health and weapons can just be found fucking everywhere plus the bosses are easy if you know what item you're supposed to use against them.
It's not a game for everyone much like something like Majoras Mask where you have to spend the whole game doing time management isnt for everyone, or how sailing around an empty ocean isnt for everyone, or how playing wii sports resort with a new coat of paint isnt for everyone, BotW's gimmick is exploring around a big sandbox, and if you're the kind of person who plays zelda for the story you won't enjoy it, much like how people who got into the series for the explorative aspect might not have fully enjoyed the past few games.

This. They should totally do the 3DS Mercenaries in HD add Billy, Brad, Leon, Claire, Ada, Carlos, Steve, Sheva, Helena, Sherry, Jake, Jessica, Parker, Rachel, Moira, and Ethan with gyro and online.

It's probably my favorite RE game but yeah fuck that

Attached: FB_IMG_1556936159427.jpg (1040x2048, 104K)

How about Dark Souls

farming deviants in MHGU and Tetris 99 event (currently 1k points)

thanks, but beaten it twice.

Has that been confirmed or not? Revelaitons had gyro controls but for some retarded reason they were joycon only.

Warframe. Farming ducats for the upcoming Tennocon. Also I am playing on PC, I sold my switch when paid online came out (I like switch, I don't like paid online and I unfortunately can't really support Nintendo if they keep doin this shit)

Splatfest now
TSA later
Then I’m gonna try some PS4 games for the first time, I’ve never touched Bloodborne before

I'm this poster, does xenoblade 2 give any kind of similar feeling? Images look cool. or Ys VIII maybe

Attached: jumo.jpg (630x630, 74K)

Xenoblade 2 Torna DLC.
I've had a rocky relationship with this game because I focused way too much on the story and progressing through it that I hated everything about the game my first time playing it. Now that I'm taking it slow and appreciating everything, I'm enjoying it more and going to play through the base game again with a better perspective.

What games on sale should I go for? Dunno if I want to get Okami HD, Dead Cells, or Wizard of Legend.

Xenoblade 2 will get the exploration and shit ton to do itch, but the combat is a lot more about battle prep than moment to moment combat despite the combat being real time, which means a lot of menus so that's entirely different than maybe what you're looking for in terms of that.

No
XB2 is more like really well made single player MMO content, not action gameplay in the slightest. Unless you just want to explore some cool environments which it does solidly (god damnit, port XBX Nintendo, you hacks)
Check out Mulaka, it’s sooort of like 3D Zelda but more combat focused and with a native Mexican aesthetic

Castlevania Collection, Currently playing Bloodlines

Xenoblade 2 is great if you're looking for something on the same scale with lots of exploration and discovery (Monolith also helped with Botw development) Ys VIII is another good game but has more of a focus on action.

Attached: 1556301518698.jpg (2132x1200, 1.28M)

Nothing for now. Life keeps me too busy.

Finished Steamworld Dig yesterday and started Starlink. I think I like it?
Gonna play Voez, FFIX and Diablo later.
I also picked up Civ 6 at Gamestop today since it's on sale, not sure when I'll get to it though.
How are you liking the Castlevania collection? That's one of those series that I've regrettably never played.
Okami is great and I've heard lots of good things about Dead Cells, which I assume is a better game than Wizard of Legend from what I've heard at least.

Attached: 1486656427962.gif (400x400, 510K)

BOXBOY + BOXGIRL

Just doing some MK8D. Cannot wait for Super Mario Maker 2. Gonna lose the next year to that game.

The CV Collection is pretty good, just missing a few games (Rondo, Symphony, etc)
Other than that it's a good collection.

Cuphead or Snipperclips

Okami is my favorite of these listed but Dead Cells is fucking great

Can anyone tell me how Shakedown Hawaii is if I want a visceral indie game? Katana Zero was amazing but fleeting

This is pretty retarded.

They should really add gyro controls, real-time weapon switching, a Luis Sera scenario, Luis in Mercs, and online co-op for Mercs maybe.

People keep saying its got a lot of issues but the only one I can confirm finding issues with is CV1 having the beep in that one stage and crashing due to too many sprites.

I figured it would probably be a decent place to start. I'm a little more interested in the Symphony of the Night style Castlevania but I'd still like to give them a go. I've heard good things about Kid Dracula as well.

Shakedown Hawaii isn't really visceral or violent. It's almost like a very slapstick and sanitized GTA 1/2, like its predecessor Retro City Rampage.

Never played Retro City Rampage. Hmm, might not be what i'm looking for then.

Playing Darkwood. Eastern Europe-set sci-fi horror/surrealism is always cool.

Attached: chernobylhorrorstory12_by_koidl_dcg1fhy-fullview.jpg (1600x914, 192K)