NEW COD GAME WILL APPARENTLY BE BLACK OPS 5

So apparently there is massive amounts of drama behind the scenes of COD. Usually every year they alternate the titles so you see one Black Ops game like every 4 years. Things have fucked up so bad behind the scenes that apparently we are seeing another Black Ops next year even though one just came out.

resetera.com/threads/jason-schreier-call-of-duty-2020-no-longer-being-developed-by-sledgehammer-games-raven-new-black-ops-by-treyarch-instead-and-ftp-talks.117756/

Attached: bo5.png (620x349, 15K)

who the fuck plays cod

>tfw haven't played ever since MW3
>played a bit of BO2 and saw how different it was
Got a new PC now, makes me wonder if the nostalgia is worth going back to and picking up the new CoD for multiplayer. Already play Apex anyways. Got Fallout too. Sometimes Battlefield 1 and V which are really good and different from my first shooter of CoD.

the resetera tranny that is OP

Who gives a shit

I’m friends with a few employees of Treyarch. Two of them mentioned being unhappy that they would have to work extra hard this year to meet a deadline and won’t be taking their usual vacation. That’s shitty.

Since Black cocks 4 was on bnet, its a dead fucking snoozefest, idk about steam because ive never played cod shit until black ops 4

Ghosts had Extinction mode and it was a lot of fun.. then AW had a really meh zombies mode. IW had a great zombies mode with 1-2 issues.. and now Lee Ross left for Treyarch.. it's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1d7b20faaae160fc77bf5c7f4199b6bafbe5e441_00.jpg (340x512, 15K)

MORE LOOT BOXES GUYZ AND FEMALE CHARACTERS YAY CANT WAIT

AW had the best gun play

BO1-2 and are fun the FOV is locked to 90. Can't go higher like in more modern titles. Oh and BO2 is still $60 base price (G2A,etc is 10% of that) and if you want the SP you're paying $25 during a sale.
I'd say don't bother with Shitops 2 and just get BO3+SP and/or IW+SP. BO3 has workshop as well, which is semi arlight.

Solely talking zombies here. If I am being honest AW had the most interesting movement and map design. Being able to boost onto rooftops and also slam down on enemies looks neat. It's a shame zombies sucks and it's most likely even deader than IW. IW's better than BO3 IMO in every aspect, even zombies.

>resetera

lmao how can you mess up development on fucking COD
Like what the fuck lmao imagine messing up development on a fucking COD game, A COD GAME

Cool maybe they'll have normal zombies instead of the perk loadout bullshit

serious question: why do you niggers keep buying this shit over and over again

have sex

i cant wait for black ops IIIII

every single COD has launched with major issues. Who knows when you hire diversity hires and pajeets and give them a short dead line that things don't workout.

WHO HERE /HYPED/ FOR BL--
Fucking god damn it. A minute too late.

Got blops4 in the humble for last minth. Was annoyed by most people using insanely OP weapons, unistalled after I found out you could only get those weapons by praying to the rng lootbox gods and taking part in ine of the mose insideous, shitty lootbox implementations in game that isn't free to play.

pretty sick bait dude.

But in all seriousness I still play BO4 on battle net because my favorite game mode (TDM) never dies.

Wtf is this thread even?

Why do the black ops games look so fucking garbage now?
1 and maybe 2 looked gorgeous when they came out, 3 and 4 look worse than any of the other ones since.
Advanced warfare and infinite warfare and still fucking amazing to look at today

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Every game is literally just a 3 hour asset flip. I can't comprehend how they could mess it up

so why do they keep saying 2020 when the next game is 2019? are they talking about the next game or the game after the next game? confusing fucks

Don't bother with BLOPS 4 its dying and keeps getting worse with each update

because they are still using the engine from fucking quake 3 as a base for every single game in the series
it had to reach its absolute maximum at some point

Fun-ish MP, often good bonus modes, alright 7 hour campaigns. I always get my money's worth with CoD. Can't say the same about SP-only games. Bought RE7 for a tenner and played through it 5 times, maybe put 25 hours into it. Meanwhile I got 550 out if BO3 and 300 from IW.

CoD is bad but I'll buy it to play with friends

t. autismo who doesn't know CoD's engines, plural.

Lmao this nigga butthurt over females

>all the incels in this thread

BO2 is probably the peak of the call of duty formula, it perfected weapon balance, movement speed, pick 10 system was a masterstroke, killstreaks were still impactful and powerful but could be countered. Every game after it has been the same game but with minor alterations or some stupid gimmick.

>normies buy video games for the gameplay
uh no sweetie. its all about looking good for screenshots and pure eye candy. even EA knows this.

IW zombies was good because it felt like budget Treyarch zombies

someone play bo1 or bo2 zombies with me please

or waw or bo3 custom maps

Where my /codg/ bros at BO4 is the best

MW 2 was peak COD. They created a game where every weapon was broken but the fact that everything was broken still brought a weird sense of balance. Some things were cartooinshly broken though like the double shotguns but they fixed that. The end product was pretty fun. I think they should never listened to fans and nerfed knifing and take out commando pro. Making a melee class should be something you can do.

MW2 Fags get out. Everything was not broken black ops 2 is superior

>CoD
>massive ammounts of drama
>resetera
You HAVE to go back

Seraph foot art never ever

The COD fanbase is still absolute trash

It was good cause it didn't take itself serious and everything from gunplay to unlocking DC mode felt good. Had some great maps too but Beast is worse than Transhit. Treyarch zombies had 1-2 great maps ironically the ones that differ from the rest.

IGN?

>linking to resetera
You have to go back

>beast is shit
That's disappointing. I've only played ZiS and Rave so far and loved them, and Beast I was looking forward to since it brings back the aliens from Extinction

BO2 campaign is pure kino. So many decisions and endings that didn't feel too tacked on

No campaign no buy

>tranny having the gall to call others incels despite having to try to turn into a girl because he couldn’t get one.

All the other ones are good/great though. Beast is just bad cause it runs like shit and it's a really small map with nothing to do. Protip: You can 360 at a closed door while carrying N31L's head to force it open. No need to follow his directions.

That’s next year though

When the fuck are we seeing this years, we already know it’s going to be Modern Warfare 4

Oh also for the boss fight get a double paped DCM8 and VPR. Kendalls are a meme for this fight. Use the catwalk.

Unlimited Warfare*

Attached: 1528137316264.jpg (1300x1285, 285K)

I want an Advanced Warfare sequel, but as an action-rpg like Deus Ex

>check new art
>it's worse than this
Damn, never seen such degradation.

this is so fucking wrong, aw had the worst gunplay coupled with the abysmal movement they tried to implement.

Attached: 1489019816652.gif (384x288, 2.98M)

Boshi is the artist's name right?