What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 5RqnH1H.png (880x1000, 428K)

god I miss server browsers.

Attached: 1404710780969.jpg (224x217, 10K)

literal fags that don't realize that by queueing ranked you are making a commitment to that game and your team to try your ass off for as long as the comp match lasts. People want to have fun in ranked because they are retards. Ranked insn't fun. It isn't supposed to be fun. Go play casual and deal with the wonky matchmaking that is so fucking fun.

Golden age desu. Kids these days are seriously missing out.

>server browsers
It's been so long I almost forgot

Attached: saddness.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

>deal with the wonky matchmaking
Way to miss the point, retard

private servers were never good

>he can't have fun while trying his best
Shameful

Mordhau really cemented to me what a bad thing matchmaking is. It's nice to be able to just change to a new, more relaxed server when too many good players come online.

it becomes apparent once you enter the top half a percent of any game that the only fun you'll have in a game is that one great match every 50 games or so where there isn't someone in the game that is obviously in over their head and so the game is very balanced and fast.

I'll never be good enough to get to that point so sadly I can't relate.

Why do they do this, anyway? What is the percieved advantage?

It's only hours.

You either conform to the norm or you'll be persecuted. The norm now is passiveness.

Everything is political and a propaganda tool. The oligarchies want to have the State and Media enforcing

control

Games like overwatch do not have enough variance in gameplay for a model like that to be applicable. You can go play arcade, quickplay, or competitive. Those will vary in the level of competence your teammates expect from you. There's not much more categorization outside of that. Your model sucks.

Control, but more charitably, it's less intimidating for new and casual players.

It is about control, but not to the extent that the government or shadow globalist lizard alien extra-dimensional-being space protojews are behind it.

It is purely about allowing the game to be accessible to as many players as possible at any given time so there are more players, so the game is outwardly perceived as having a stronger playerbase. This means more players buying more lootboxes and dlc cancer.

Also, poorly run dedicated servers are awful - tyrannical admins, p2w plugins, and the like. Think forums vs reddit, forums are niche these days.

what am I if I used to play on gun game servers 24/7 in CS

a masochist

Casuals hate having choices. They just want to click on a big PLAY NOW button and let the system handle everything.

I dunno I guess all the dev teams are retarded and don't want their game to be good

thank you for making me remember the good times

Attached: 1547194712062.jpg (527x394, 13K)

I miss rat maps

Attached: camper_rats.bsp.jpg (2560x1440, 442K)

These
Someone post the leaked EA docs explaining how their matchmaking system would connect players in a specific way to create a false sense of progression and "encourage" them to buy microtransactions.