Does Yea Forums like Cave Story?

Does Yea Forums like Cave Story?

Attached: sample-f68c6a86e89c57584041491d94feb309.jpg (1400x787, 135K)

I like Cave Story.
I think many people on Yea Forums likes Cave Story.
It's a nice game.

yeah

I do not like cave story.
I know many people on Yea Forums like cave story.
It is a boring game.

Yes but I hate nicalis

Favorite indie game. Love it and replay it from time to time.

Who doesn't like cave story?

Cave Story is great, and Curly helped me accept how much I like robot girls.

These are to me good posts because I too enjoy Cave Story and the knowledge that such enjoyment was also experienced by other people online makes me feel like mine is validated to a certain extent and that makes me happy.
This on the other hand is a bad post because he did not share the same experiences I had which would on its own make me question the validity of my enjoyment, but considering others have previously validated it this post instead simply makes me feel superior on account of my more commonly accepted taste, and thus makes me want to call its poster a nigger faggot
I too like robot girls. Do you like them sexually? I like them sexually very much.

Attached: Cave.Story.full.1094751.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

I have never finished Cave Story because I cannot accept the gun leveling system, I feel the punishment for taking a little nick of damage is too severe.
I've jerked off to that robot a few times though.

Very sexually.

Please do not use the n-word because it is offensive. This is the board for videogames, not offensive jokes.

cunt

>coming to Yea Forums for moral purity

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's the best Quote design?

Attached: 1556594939075.jpg (620x707, 53K)

I am sorry I will refrain from doing so in my future posts.

Attached: CtIvzvzUsAAE2Vo.jpg (833x1200, 69K)

Kikes

FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS FUCK NICALIS

This post is on-point. We are a Christian board with Christian values.

>stop saying nigger
>calls people kikes

XD

Cave Story is a wholesome Christian game

Attached: 1498273495129.png (1268x1920, 1M)

Fluff

Attached: Sue_Sakamoto.png (338x401, 96K)

What did Nicalis do to provoque such contempt from you Anonymous? Did you find the manner in which they handled their ports and remakes of Cave Story dissatisfactory?

Attached: da25yil-b18a567e-82c6-4b84-8790-b199cceec1ec.png (806x1386, 254K)

That wasn't me nigger.

I credit them for finally releasing a physical version without a shit boxart on Switch. As far using Quote and Curly in a million fucking games and never making an actual sequel, fuck them.

Cave Story is what The Lord of the Rings is to fantasy but for indie games. Its style and execution greatly influenced countless creations, some were good, some were uninspired dogshit.
Also,
>sample image

Attached: 3e8bcc58d36ab11a89c73bd84524621f.jpg (800x1200, 280K)

How would a sequel play out

Attached: dam78ni-53424a58-cbca-41b5-ad81-7933239ba87f.jpg (800x673, 284K)

Prequel where you play as Quote/Curly/Arthur ten years ago.

>wanting a sequel
You are all furries I bet.

Attached: 2 digit iq.png (272x274, 31K)

But the game ended with no furries left.

Easy. The second ending is canon (beat the doctor, island goes down). You play as a new robot and you explore the ruins of the sky island 100 years after it has crashed on the ground. Eventually you find Ballos in the heart of the island, even more twisted and insane than before. You find Curly's corpse after draining the water in one area. You can inspect it but it only says "..."

But that's sad I don't want Curly to die the poor thing

Everyone dies. Even robots. Mega Man and his family is dead too in the sequel series, Mega Man X.

Yeah but those aren't Curly
I wish Roll was alive too

Attached: robutts.png (1250x636, 323K)