What is the best thing about Camilla?

What is the best thing about Camilla?

Attached: 994a9174f569da822ac479575588849a.jpg (760x701, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MX6TLyRZkAc
youtu.be/5RlWlNnd23k
youtu.be/feuv-kPNqE0
youtu.be/nlB6l6W6C7I
youtu.be/zHnQ_m7eWDw
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-classes/base-stats/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HIazcnq9K4I&list=PLZ8w77MvvLwoKwfVZOKKQme2fjiTLidtZ&index=12&t=89s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her experience with dilf cock.

Her huge thighs

Her bases

her gaping brown eye

That's an impossible question to answer

Attached: 750d8644818bac5c5eb940a7ebc504e1.png (1018x1843, 1.45M)

Futa cock.

Post it.

it

You're useless.

13 kids

Her hysterical breakdown on the Birthright route.
Serves that bitch right.

The desire that she shares with me to protect Corrin.

her hair

She's my wife!

Her smile.

Her daughter Velouria.

Her VA

Keeping her pregnant as close to 24/7 365 days a year as possible!

XIII

>Wyvern mount
>Access to axes which allow 1-2 range
>able to change into Wyvern Lord as her magic ist good enough for Malig Knight and some one else like MU can use the bolt axe
>Hot
>Joins early

Great unit. Awful personality and character. Shame a dotting sister could be cool if they toned down with the waifu faggotry.

>What is the best thing about Camilla?

That she won't be in the new game

BIG
ASS
FUCKING
TIDDIES

Attached: 6.jpg (640x844, 45K)

>her body
>her hair
>her bases
>her growths
>her join time
>her genes
>depending on who you are, her personality
It's kinda ashamed the dub changed as it did. She was less of a mommy in the original version and more an onee-san.

She's still better than most of the girls in the game. Problem is that everything since, like Heroes, has just kinda gone with her base traits.

For some reason she gives birth to gods

She's a literal 10/10, I can't find a flaw.

Attached: DW4MI_HVwAIcZW_.jpg (709x1001, 146K)

She shit

I wanna impregnate Camilla

Make Camilla a mother!

She would probably kill me if I ever tell her I can’t have kids so there’s that

She's motherly to her siblings. My favorite type of female characters are the one with big boobles that carry themselves with confidence and elegance and are just a touch flirty. They are also motherly to the people close to them. Camilla doesn't fit that completely, but she's close enough. If she wasn't so obsessed with Kamui and her armor didn't look so stupid, she'd be perfect.

Looks like me

>give the female character a fantastic body
>put her into an ugly ass armor that ends up just looking ridiculous and not hot or sexy

She's kinda the black sheep of the female siblings + Azura. That is, the only one who can be considered genuinely flawed. The others are more or less perfect or have 'endearing' flaws like Sakura's extreme shyness.

She's hot regardless of the armor.

Why don't Fire Emblem "fans" play any Fire Emblem games other than Awakening, Fates, and Heroes?

I played the gba games. If there's ever a port of PoR and RD, I'd play those.

Because fire emblem "fans" care more about bitching than playing the games. I started with 7 like many people but I don't think of myself as an 'oldfag', as I don't want to be associated with them.

>Access to axes which allow 1-2 range
Hand axes are trash
>able to change into Wyvern Lord as her magic ist good enough for Malig Knight and some one else like MU can use the bolt axe
No she stays as a Revenant Knight due to the bolt axe and trample. Kamui is better off using the Levin Sword.

>She was less of a mommy in the original version and more an onee-san.
What did they change? The unofficial translation still has her very ~ara ara~.

Attached: 1556412648887.jpg (850x1082, 259K)

her feet

Attached: 1552961967267.jpg (1899x1033, 362K)

>She was less of a mommy in the original version and more an onee-san.
Played the fan translation and she's the exact same

Attached: 1558131855079.png (1200x1697, 1.2M)

These things never work for me

Everything, she's literally perfect.

Attached: __camilla_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_if_drawn_by_gebyy_terar__e28f7c8c59beea2a549613ebebed6b40.jpg (800x1083, 571K)

Because the older games are very boring in comparison if you didn't start with them.

The newer "games" are worse than the old ones

Cum inside Cumilla!

Attached: cumilla.png (1600x1920, 1.75M)

Based.

Attached: obligatory.jpg (1940x1856, 665K)

God give me Camilla

>no roll

her death quote

God, why can't I have a massively hung futa gf...

>someone actually wrote all this shit out
jesus, fuck off

she wields a mean bolt axe

her growths, amazing base stats and her base class with the stupid OP skill that comes with it

Attached: grower.jpg (825x290, 84K)

Don't forget to take your pills today, grandpa.

the worst thing is that she isn't real

Attached: 1554066007830.png (540x617, 159K)

No need. You simply like shit games

>>someone actually wrote all this shit out
What a legend.

Instead of shitposting and waifuposting, let's rather talk about her game
What's your favorite track ?
Boss : youtu.be/MX6TLyRZkAc
Map : youtu.be/5RlWlNnd23k
youtu.be/feuv-kPNqE0
youtu.be/nlB6l6W6C7I
Menu : youtu.be/zHnQ_m7eWDw

None of these people have played the actual game. There's a reason they are all ironic weebs

Attached: 1555917990182.png (600x694, 398K)

Attached: 1554957935891.jpg (1181x1395, 687K)

I hate her stupid crown thing
you aren't a cat stupid!

don't bully my wife

>ara ara

I'm going to bully and impregnate her and you can't stop me!

Hand axes are still a melee 1-2 range weapon. Something swords lack. Bolt axe if I remember right has more might then levin sword. She deals shit magic damage user so idk why you would want her to do anything with times. better to ditch it, make her go to wyvern lord and she learns another phiscal weapon type to cover her weapon triangle weakness. Plus wyvern lord gives her like +5 more str which is great,

>She deals shit magic damage

That's why tonics and Spirit Dust exists.

>make her go to wyvern lord and she learns another phiscal weapon type to cover her weapon triangle weakness

Wyvern Lord is much better for her but only if you're not planning to play with either mages or an Adventurer. Bolt Axe Camilla is quite good and fun to play with, try it out sometime.

>Hand axes are still a melee 1-2 range weapon.
And can't double and have shit MT.
>Something swords lack
There are 1-2 swords
>She deals shit magic damage user so idk why you would want her to do anything with times
Bolt Axe has 13-14 MT, lots of enemies not only have shit res, it's 1-2 that can double.
>better to ditch it, make her go to wyvern lord and she learns another phiscal weapon type to cover her weapon triangle weakness
No as Lord gives shit skills and a lance is worthless when Camilla's retarded high bases on skill means nothing can miss with her. She only gets WTD against swords which is a shit weapon type as only Sword Masters are good with it, she will be using axes 24/7. You get magic dust, especially from Opehila's level that she can snort to make her magic even better. Trample is 5 free damage to str/mag plus savage blow which is useful when she's clearing out armies by herself.
>Plus wyvern lord gives her like +5 more str which is great
And a lack of good 1-2 range and Revenant can have +5 str with tonics, base +2 skill, and pair up. Lord is a inferior in everyway, you are also wasting a reclass seal that goes to units that need it if you are doing a proper run of the game.

> Kamui is better off using the Levin Sword.
No.
Kamui's best class is Revenant Knight. She can abuse tomes or Bolt Axe

>giving spirit dust to a unit to make it work and not to a unit to make them even better
idk I prefer the later

>Its fun
Ill give it a try next time I wanna play conquest. The first time idk if I was an idiot or something but I never gave it to her or found it. Her with tomes was really bad so on revelations/2nd time on conquest I reclassed her.

>There are 1-2 swords
Besides Levin really? Thats so weird. What are their names? Not sure if I like it.

>wasting a reclass seal
Other then her idk who else I should use it on.

Her as a Lord in my second playthgough of conquest and of revelations was alot better then her as a malig knight.

No it's the Cav line or ninja. Tomes are shit and Bolt Axe is for Camilla.

Kodachi
>Other then her idk who else I should use it on.
Joker and Kamui

How is cav line better then Malig knight that can fly? Corrin is already weak to wyrmslayers so why make corrin weak to horseslayers and, if you go great knight, weak to armor slayers as well?

>Kodachi
Oh yea, this shit is fucking dumb and uneeded.
>Joker
Who?
Thats a total of 3 characters the game even in conquest gives you enough.

What is this gameplay shit? Talk about the smell of Camilla's armpits.

>idk I prefer the later

Such as who? Leo most certainty won't be needing it, Odin is much better as a Swordmaster and Nyx is pretty mediocre all around so you're probably not using her. Niles would be good I guess but even if he doesn't get any Mag you can just go Bow Knight and build support with Arthur for some extra Str.

>Her with tomes was really bad so on revelations/2nd time on conquest I reclassed her.

Tomes are just bad all around. You can make them work but they are a really big hassle. I'll forgive Leo because he's my favorite character but holy shit Fates fucked Magic.

Rather talk about her cute feets

Better skills, and offers access to Lances. Cavs all get 3 free damage to everything plus rescue allowing triple + dances with Aqua. Being weak to something is pointless since its completely situational and you barely encounter horseslayers in the first place.
>Oh yea, this shit is fucking dumb and uneeded.
It allows sword users to attack at range, it's actually needed
>Who?
The most versatile unit in the game who can become both a Wvyern and Paladin

Attached: Joker_portrait.png (860x927, 707K)

You dont know what you're talking about

Yeah actually I do. Come back when you do a proper run of the game and not abusing my castle garbage to know how the mechanics work.

It makes no sense how a sword while in hand can attack on 2 range.

> Cavs all get 3 free damage to everything
What does this matter when you'll be using levin sword in a class with only 1 mag? Not only does bolt axe have 3 more mt than levin sword, Revenant Knight has 5 more magic than paladin, plus you eventually get trample. Thats 5-10 more atk power than paladin Kamui and we're not even talking about the fact that revenant can fly.

Wat. I dont use my castle stuff you dumbass, or dlc classes. Are you really using this to measure dicks?

Also, see You dont know what you're talking about. CQ is already a solved game.

Same can be said for anything else

A hand axe is known for being thrown same with a javilin. Its a little silly that a normal sword can be used for 1-2 range. Not everything needs to be balanced.

>What does this matter when you'll be using levin sword in a class with only 1 mag?
Paladins don't have one mag and you will be using a mix of str and magic. Kamui's Yato is much better than any of these weapons and you want the highest damage output you can get by chapter 26. In fact GK Kamui is better than anything else for the defense and Gunter backpack
>Not only does bolt axe have 3 more mt than levin sword, Revenant Knight has 5 more magic than paladin, plus you eventually get trample.
Which will be going to Camilla.
>Thats 5-10 more atk power than paladin Kamui and we're not even talking about the fact that revenant can fly.
Flying is irrelevant, you have tons of flyers like Belka, Luna, Camilla, Gunter to achieve Low turns and you are missing the opportunity to quad dance chain with rescue + transfer
>I dont use my castle stuff you dumbass,
All FEfags do, they haven't done LTC runs.
>CQ is already a solved game
Oh really? How do you beat 0% growths LTC?

Not at all. It's a video game.
>Not everything needs to be balanced
Things only FEfags say

>Not at all. It's a video game.
This is stupid. And yea not everything needs to be balanced in FE. Some units are just better then others either in classes, or in stat growths/bases. A sword that can just deal str dmg at 1-2 range for no reason is silly.

Only thing stupid here is your obsession. Yeah actually being balanced is a good thing, maybe if things were balanced FE would be good. There's no reason to not have swords with 2 range, they haven't been good in forever so they need to make soxme changes.

>Muh realism
Time to make javelins and hand axes one use only

They had access to levin swords, While axes and javs didt. it was fine. Many games axes sucked due to poor MT and weight. FE4 and 6 and sword were better then them.

Dont be coy with me. Durability is fine but it is wierd how now, a specific sword no different then any other is able to hit at 2 range. Do you just run up to them its a bit silly and one of the many gameplay things I have a problem with fates.

Oh Lord.

bruh, she a thot

I know the worst thing about her not real

Attached: __camilla_and_lyndis_fire_emblem_rekka_no_ken_and_etc_drawn_by_aster_crowley__9950e659add8242991414b (911x1290, 541K)

>They had access to levin swords
Which are terrible until Awakening.
>While axes and javs didt.
Handaxes and Javs are also the best weapon type in the series with only 3 and 14 being a exception.
>Many games axes sucked due to poor MT and weight
Name the games. In fact I'll do it for you. 1, 3 book 1, 4, 6. That's it OP in 7-14, through Kunai and magical weapons are the ones breaking 14.
>one of the many gameplay things I have a problem with fates
The only problem is your brain for being a complete fucking retard. Kodachi is a actual weapon retard, you can throw it like a dart or Kunai.

This.
>tfw that futa + lactation commission from a couple of weeks ago

Levin swords were great before awakening user what are you talking about. And i did name a few games axes sucked.

>you can throw Kodachis
You couod have said this you rude asshile. I assumed it was just a normal sword/katana.

tell me more

Kainkout on pixiv

Attached: talktotransformer.png (604x483, 52K)

>but it is wierd how now, a specific sword no different then any other is able to hit at 2 range
And it is also weird how soldiers somehow have 30 javelins stored in their pocket dimensions ready to be thrown at the enemy.
If you're going to be realistic, then be realistic with everything.

Found it, probably the hottest Camilla fanart I've ever seen in my life, thanks.

Or with Hand Axes. What is the deal with Yune blessed Hand Axes? Does the unit run after the axe every time he throws it?

>Levin swords were great before awakening user what are you talking about
10 damage static. No, they aren't good like Wind swords in 4, they are shit.
>And i did name a few games axes sucked
Only two. Axes are and will always be the most OP weapon type since 7.

>I assumed it was just a normal sword/katana
>what is google
Fucking retard

Her big smiles.

Attached: __camilla_fire_emblem_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_athenawyrm__c58d32f4389b5b5351361fa173ab2714.png (900x1391, 974K)

BROS TURN ON CNN

>being american

>Paladins don't have one mag
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/nohrian-classes/base-stats/

Like i said, you dont know what you're talking about

And if you think flying is irrelevant then your opinion is worth nothing, sorry

Everything

Attached: 1552969558652.png (992x342, 309K)

the fact that she has five alts with another one on the way

Base stats don't mean shit with unit stats you fucking retard especially combined with instant C-B rank compared to building up from E rank. And flying is irrelevant with pair up. It's very obvious you haven't done a Ltc run of the game. It's okay, it's natural for FEfags to be bad at games

Attached: 1491376597026.jpg (900x1380, 580K)

why are futafags so obsessed with cock

>Base stats don't mean shit with unit stats
Yes they do user. Just admit you're wrong.

>especially combined with instant C-B rank compared to building up from E rank
By the time you can reclass to wyv you'll only be at D swords probably, so this just acts as further proof of your ignorance

>flying is irrelevant with pair up.
If you think this, then your opinion is worthless, sorry.

>It's very obvious you haven't done a Ltc run of the game.
Thats true, but plenty of people have and all the best runs use revenant knight kamui.
Honestly, your posts make it clear that you havent done sn LTC, and if you have it wasnt a very good one.

Her loving and caring nature.

Attached: 1531388731616.jpg (625x927, 100K)

What do you mean by "these things?"

Her cute nails are very underappreciated.

You're supposed to shake your phone or whatever and her tits jiggle

>Yes they do user. Just admit you're wrong.
No they don't. Just admit you don't know what you are talking about.
>By the time you can reclass to wyv you'll only be at D swords probably
By chapter 6 you will be at C. That's not even including the fact at chapter 7 with Wvyern joker that's a shit load more attack than anything else
>If you think this, then your opinion is worthless, sorry
Until you did a LTC run of the game, come back
>but plenty of people have and all the best runs use revenant knight kamui
No they haven't since if they do go reclass to Wvyern after 6 it's a Lord then GK.
>Honestly, your posts make it clear that you havent done sn LTC
No actually your post does. You have no knowledge of the mechanics and it shows. Please tell me the quickest way to finish chapter 13?

Why aren't you?

Attached: sample_8abd4a7dad38675e502a3444545b8450.jpg (850x600, 129K)

This, honestly.

When i google the name nothing about it being a thrown weapon was there until i typed in thrown kodachi. It reasonable to assume its a reguler sword asshat.

I cant find anything that says its 10 static. Only in the original game but its been a while.

It's static in all of the original games. Your retarded assumption is what makes you look like a retard.

>That's not even including the fact at chapter 7 with Wvyern joker
And hiw are you getting wyvern joker? Especially by 7?

>Until you did a LTC run of the game, come back
I could say the same about you. You obviously havent done one.

>And hiw are you getting wyvern joker? Especially by 7?
Play the game you fucking retard? See? You keep exposing you haven't done a LTC of the game or even looked for basic knowledge. You can gain supports in the treehouse you utter retard.
>You obviously havent done one
The only reason you think they is because you most likely not only have did or even seen a LTC run, you haven't done a efficiency run of the game either. This is pathetic, at least know basic knowledge about the game.

mommy

Attached: 1554798803810.jpg (676x1000, 397K)

>You can gain supports in the treehouse you utter retard.
...you told me not to use my castle stuff

Now come on user, show me proof of your LTC run

>you told me not to use my castle stuff
Just fucking stop. Are you seriously this fucking dumb? Please tell me you arent this fucking idiotic. Online castle =/= offline castle you utter dipshit. No wonder you can't play this game at a high level, you are too much of a shit eating moron.
>Now come on user, show me proof of your LTC run
No need, not until you tell me how to clear chapter 13 in less than 5 turns. Surely it should be easy with Revenant Knight right? You played the game of course?

So you havent done an LTC. Got it.
You've been consistently wrong, so im not surprised.

Look up Chiki if you wanna see an LTC of CQ btw
Have a nice day user

>Look up Chiki if you wanna see an LTC of CQ
The run where he uses Wvyern Lord Kamui? Hahahah holy shit you are dumb, I told you to just stop, you have no idea what you are talking about and literally just proved yourself wrong.

Attached: 1507406734947.jpg (500x624, 135K)

Also. Heres 13 in 3 turns by chiki

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HIazcnq9K4I&list=PLZ8w77MvvLwoKwfVZOKKQme2fjiTLidtZ&index=12&t=89s

>still can't answer the question
>still can't tell me how to clear chapter 13 in less than 5 turns
Are literally actually fucking retarded. Point at this retard and laugh, he just keeps proving himself wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about, leave the discussion to the big boys okay child?

Attached: 1554770111466.png (306x347, 226K)

there's a smash bros one out there too now

I want camilla to hug me.