What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: sekiro-standard-edition-preorder.jpg (1000x547, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZLm36i8Nig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boring story and world. Great gameplay though, i spent the entire time wishing i could play a soulsborne game with the mechanics..

Matthewmatosis

didnt care for any of the characters.
the world itself was pretty meh.

Your gay shitposting threads aren't working, user.

>no character creation
>no builds
>no fashion
>no online
>no bonfire ascetics
>no changes in NG+

The only interesting replay is also mandatory

literally the only from software game that its actually good, makes BBdrones and soulfags SEETHING

Why the FUCK is Emma harder than Isshin? I just did Shura, why was she harder? It doesn't make sense

How come regular isshin uses fire but ultimate isshin uses lightning? did anyone explain that?

Boring setting, lore, and it is short as absolute shit.

Doesn't matter to me, why is a fucking nurse harder than a skilled samurai, what, why, how?

>tfw Emma's Ashina Cross is harder to parry than Isshin's

Because the "skilled samurai" is a fucking grandpa. Emma is still full of juice and fighting for her shota.

because you're a weirdo, it was only a few tries before i was wrecking Emma no damage, but Isshin took forever, especially phase 2 where the best strategy i could come up with was to run around like a retard whenever he did anything fire related.

BUT SHE'S A GODDAMN NURSE!
Go give a nurse a katana, see if she knows what to do with it

because your feelings for her make you fight worse all of a sudden

or something

youtube.com/watch?v=pZLm36i8Nig

No impregnating sex scenes with Emma.

>shallow combat
>broken stealth
>soulsdrones are still shit eaters so it has weirid hitboxes for grab moves which should be a thing fixed after demon souls but who cares I guess fromsoft can do no wrong!
>no replay value
Its a flash in a pan really, just not enough going on to make it long lasting.

Did anyone make a mod where they make ash williams the main character?

Nothing

I wonder what the next FROM game is going to look like.

>six bosses
>half a weapon
>one stat
>no items
>every boss is a tragic duel with 8 phases, each harder than the last
>every combo ends with an anime finisher
>dying replaced with a "mild disappointment" counter

No easy mode

How the fuck do you beat this fuck? Sword Saint is way easier

Attached: Fire Isshin.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Approach him when he's about to do his double cross attack. He changes it to an easy to deflect attack followed by a sweep that you can punish.

Do you mean when he raises the fire in Phase 2? I can get past Phase 1 easily enough, because he's basically just Sword Saint Phase 1. But Phase 2 fucks me up

phase 1, play it as you would sword saint phase 1, so hit hit, block block, hit, rinse repeat

phase 2, every time he charges a big move, firecracker him
use Ako/divine after killing emma flawlessly

>no build variety, replay value, or good lore
It was intentionally designed to be a flash in the pan

music was bad DESU

Attached: FromSoftware Tier.png (775x845, 384K)

there was nothing really worth talking about like in their previous games and the only real secrets in the game were the bullshit secret endings

Boring world, too many reskins, forgettable music

if this is a music tier list its pretty close would just bump demons to dark tier and SOTFS to the same or higher than ds2 and sekiro and ds3 down one respectively.

DaS=DeS>BB>Ds2>Ds3>Sek

firecrackers

>Me hate DS2, me very smart am i right fellas?

Attached: 957097559270.jpg (644x500, 39K)

The biggest problem is the length. It's too short to merit not having any customization and literally one weapon combo plus virtually zero replayability. The combat is my favorite in the series though and Sekiro really feels like a prototype game to test out the combat formula and carry it over to other games.

since this thread is somewhat related

im fucking lost in where to go in DS1. i beat seath, and that bullshit tree. is the valley of the drakes just that really small section? i feel like theres more to it that i cant find. and i cant figure out how to kill ghosts below firelink

item that looks like a arm called something like transient curse will let you attack ghosts. Holy, occult or silver weapons may also work, but I might be mistaking that for skeletons weakness

She (or someone else, can't remember for sure) tells you she's really good with the sword.

What a dumb thread

she trained to fight shit like the demon of hatred. I imagine she would have to be pretty good to do that