Who are the 4 best protagonists in this picture?

Who are the 4 best protagonists in this picture?

Attached: 4x2Mosiac.jpg (1815x1096, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mario
Sonic
Rock
Satoshi

Mario
Cappy
Samus
Zelda

Link>Samus>Cloud>Snake>MegaMan>Ash>Mario

>literally all kiddieshit except for snake

sonic

Attached: 1516232346662.gif (241x200, 135K)

Seething, like it or not these are the most iconic MC's in gaming history

literally all video games except for snake

Mario Cloud Rock Sonic

Mario
Link
Samus
and most important of all, Olimar

Attached: D5wAsZ0UwAELEpl.png (1024x518, 586K)

Based
Link, Sonic, Cloud & Samus are the best. Snake is the worst

Cloud
Snake
Samus
Link

This, also i've always wondered why Ash didn't have more appearences in the Pokemon games. It seems like a no brainer from a fanservice standpoint

Objectively and based on popularity:

Mario
Sonic
Link
Ash

They have the most games and most sales, cartoon shows/animes. Their fanbase is really huge too.

Link, Cloud, Mario and Megaman.

Ash is the biggest joke of all time.

Ash was based in the original saga, it's not his fault the writers are fucking horrible

Megaman, Snake, Samus, and Sonic when his games aren't shit

Even at the beginning he was getting cucked from the start by based Gary.

First post best post.

This works too.

One of those is not a video game protagonist.

Mario
Sonic
Cloud
Mega Man

Ash is from an anime, though

Ash is just
>"BELIEVE IN MYSELF I CAN ALWAYS SUCCEED ITS NOT ABOUT WINNING, YOU STUPID VILLAIN, ITS ABOUT FIGHTING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN BLAHBLAHBLAH TYPICAL ANIME SHIT"
God I hate Ash. I've always fucking hated Ash.

cloud
mega man
ash
link

snake was actually a self absorbed prick, samus is secretly a grunt and the other ones are just characters with fake agency

>zero personality/blank slate for people to project on
>lol
>don't know about this one
>only played 8 bit games so no real character exploration here either
>brain damage
>I guess so
>20 years of JOBBING
>sure
2/8 are the best.

Ash didn't do a damn thing since the beginning. Brock and Misty carried the show while Ash whined in his annoying voice about everything.

I think OP confused Ash for Red.
Ash is the anime of Pokémon. Red is the character name for the trainer you play as in Red/Green/Blue/Yellow.

T. Westcuck

which all the modern/3d ones

Snake is the only character in that picture.

Seething

You can't possibly believe MSG is made for adults

Oh yeah I love MGS's mature themes
Just listen to this OST it sounds like something out of fucking kidz bop youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

As characters? Snake and Cloud I guess. The rest have to be based on how they look or act I guess but they're not really characters. So Snake, Cloud, Link, and Megaman for me.

Ash was in Pokemon Puzzle League & Pokemon Sun/Moon

Attached: pokemon-sun-and-moon-easter-eggs-ash-ketchum-in-game.png (464x325, 186K)

Not an argument

Perhaps you misunderstand. The rest are kinda blank slates. Snake has an actual personality and history.

Snake, Link, Samus and Megaman
Mario, Ash and Sonic are really just brands at this point
Cloud's alright I guess.

Neither was your autistic crying about how "Shit" these iconic characters are, while circlejerking bland pieces of shit like Snake

> Sonic, Cloud & Ash are blank slates
Jesus christ, MGS fags are actually retarded

Mario>Snake>Cloud>Link>>Samus>>>edgyautismfurry>literallywho?>>>>>>>pokeman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cerealbox bandicoot

I think the most besides Yellow implying the player is meant to be Ash (Red's player card sprite changed the hat and hair to look more like him) was Ash mailing Greninja to the player in the Sun & Moon demo and the special Pikachu that had variants for every hat he's ever worn in the anime. You can also wear his Sun & Moon hat in USUM.

All shit weeb trash

Horrible bait, actually kill yourselves you contrarian zoomers

lol weeb

Anime website, if you don't like Japanese shit then go the fuck back to Resetera

Snake, Cloud, and Ash because they're the best at being protagonists (character development, displaying a personality with any complexity, etc.)

You could make an argument about Link, Samus, and Sonic too but Link and Samus are mostly silent with hints of vague development and Sonic is a mascot with a personality and character but not much change.

MGS is one of the most kiddyshit franchises of all. Kojima agrees, considering he actually ASKED to put Snake in one of the most kiddyshit orgy franchises of all time (Smash) by himself. He went to Sakurai to do it, not vice versa.

Megaman2 is great and Battle Network was pretty cool; but, check your delusion level if you think Megaman has been iconic or relevant since 1994

Attached: 1557623608122.jpg (418x420, 24K)

Capcom literally stated he’s the face of their company, how the fuck is he not relevant?

Ryu is more popular

Hahaahahahaaaahahaahaaaahaaas

Linku
Cloud
Snakku
Rockman

Snake
Cloud
Sonic
Samus.
Imagine thinking Ash is a good protagonist

Attached: pftthahaha.jpg (192x171, 15K)

Just because there's an obscure photo of him, doesn't mean he's 'in' the game, let alone a protagonist

Wrong

Attached: Cope.png (700x164, 97K)

Not him but Capcom was either blowing hot air or said that over a decade ago because of all their IPs, Mega Man is the one they have zero faith in. In the age of giant Capcom revivals, Mega Man 11 was the safest most budget entry they could possibly churn out and it got no marketing besides.

I say this as a huge fan who loved Mega Man 11, even.

Puzzle League isn't canon to the story. Red is. He beat the indigo league, is present in the series sequels and goes on vacation to Alola.
Ash didn't do anything but bumble around the regions. The only thing he won was the orange league. And that wasn't a traditional battling league at all.

Literally google Capcom's Mascot & Mega Man is the first one that pops up

Link, Cloud or Ash, Aran, Snake

Who the fuck thinks Megaman, Mario, or Sonic are even decent protagonists? Nothing challenges them. The stories and settings exist to make them look cool and give the devs an excuse to make a game, that's it. No character growth.

doomguy

>Satoshi
>good

Attached: 1557992928846.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

Sonic
RockMan
Samus
Snake

Anyone that picked Mario or Link is a tool.

Literal who?

Samus cause she's hot

>hating on the hero of time
fuk u
fite me fggt

Honestly this, Mega Man, Mario & Sonic are bad characters. Volnutt was the only good version of Mega Man

Link
Samus
Cloud
Mega Man Volnutt

Samus
MegaMan
Snake
Sonic

Attached: 1558031806540.jpg (213x194, 21K)

>a character needs character growth in order to be good
This meme is nuts.
No, they just need depth. If you have a good character already then growth will just ruin it. Change for the sake of change is stupid. A good character is fleshed out however.

Mario 4 times

Link
Samus
Snake
Megaman
Cloud is a close fifth

>Mario
>Sonic
>Samus
>Snake
EAch of these characters are active in more than one game, whereas the Link/Megaman in each game can be considered a different person to a certain extent.
Cloud is only in one game and Satoshi is an anime only character

Attached: 1550432943466.jpg (798x598, 97K)

>Snake
Why do you faggots keep picking Snake?

Probably because he's one of the few characters on this list who is actually a fleshed out character and not one dimensional, even if it's trash.

they're all shit except for snake. especially that career loser ash.

He suffers so much that you actively feel bad whenever something bad happens to him.

Snake is a great character
He's like all the best things about 80s action stars rolled up into one not to mention he has a long and complex character arc

>all of them together in smash

it still feels like a dream

Snake
Cloud
Link
Samus

Samus / Snake
Link
Cloud

Samus is the perfect silent protagonist imo. Solid Snake is just plain inspiring with how he keeps getting back up to fight for what is right, no matter how many tragedies, failures, deceptions and bouts of alcoholism he has to go through.

Attached: 1941cafff73e9f2e3366fdb8e0a206f7.jpg (420x300, 20K)

Why is non-canon anime character in this picture?

Supplementary media has shown that Rock could be a great character despite being a generic hero archetype. It's a shame Mega Man will never actually be given any canon context or story beyond what's already familiar

Attached: _fo4_Q8Le6_4k8lY1l6rO6gCmhAZIVtmwSkHvfpaFwk.jpg (1194x840, 293K)

Mega Man
Cloud
Samus
Mario

Cloud
Sonic
Mario
Mega man

Took me less than 3 seconds to decide

Snake
Link
Mario
Sonic

This

Mario
Snake
Megaman
Cloud

You literally follow him through the series and see how it end for him which is hardly the same for the others

Wheres steve, freddy fazbear, fortnite guy?

>You literally follow him through the series
Except there's multiple different snakes.