Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 for 2019 and Black Ops 5 for 2020 according to a leak

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 for 2019 and Black Ops 5 for 2020 according to a leak.

Attached: cod.png (715x697, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-15-call-of-duty-physical-launch-sales-at-lowest-for-a-decade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black Ops 5 for 2020
Fake and gay

Sage

Sledgehammer are making 2020 CoD game tho

>inb4 the Russians are the bad guys again
At this point I'd only be interested if they went balls to wall crazy and made the game about South America getting nuked and defending the border from waves of invading radioactive Mexicans

blops 2 already made hispanics that bad guys.

I see that you didn't read the article. Don't worry, I don't blame you it's Kotaku/Jason Schreier.
The jist of it: Sledgehammer are incommetent as fuck developers and are butting heads with Raven Software and COD 2020 is a "mess"/in development hell. Activision is now putting Treyarch in the lead of the 2020 project and are now calling it Black Ops 5, when it has probably nothing to do with the series other than the cold war setting. Raven and Sledgehammer are supporting devs rather than leading.

Attached: 1398469523698.jpg (350x335, 27K)

>Sledgehammer makes great CoDs in AW and WWII
>forced to help Treyarch make another shitty Blops3 tier campaign
life is so unfair

I miss when Raven made good games, then again that was probably only because they worked with id software at the time.

Attached: heretic.jpg (640x960, 130K)

It's been 25 years since the release of Heretic. Raven may as well be an entirely different studio at this point.

>Sledgehammer incompetent
>put Treyarch in charge, despite Blops4 being such a shitshow behind the scenes they cancelled the campaign and were forced to slap Raven's BR spin off on top of their game to have a single marketable selling point
4d chess

I mean, some people from that era are still in the game industry.

>Blops3 tier campaign
I still have no idea what happened there.

WWII was complete trash and AW mediocre and forgettable.

But are they still at Raven?

>great CoDs in AW and WWII

Attached: whatamireading.jpg (613x533, 107K)

Pretty shitty I know, but thats what they have been doing for the past 2 entries when they have nothing to with the 1st and 2nd game story other than zombies.

>call of duty gets shit out so frequently that we already have confirmation for two fucking games
Where's the whining 100 hour week developers?

Attached: 1417670718907.png (450x405, 94K)

Ghosts was about South America becoming a superpower and taking over America

the director of heretic and hexen is still there, as well as his brother, who are the founders of raven.

Geez when will CODfatique set in? Its literally the same shit being regurgitated over and over again under different coat of paint.

People who pay attention to industry bullshit don't care about CoD. It's why Activision gets away with being just as bad as EA.

>making a game in 2 years with todays western AAA graphical "necessity"
This is gonna be a fun shitshow, their last 2 games were terrible so this will be 76 levels bad

>Geez when will CODfatique set in
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-15-call-of-duty-physical-launch-sales-at-lowest-for-a-decade

We have yearly FIFA and Madden games and they continue to sell like hotcakes. It's nothing new and unexpected.

imagine making only COD shit for the rest of your dev life

>that April's fool prank years ago where they teased a new Heretic game

I'm still mad

cool, more dudebro games for ActCHAD to destroy in detailed, hour-long reviews.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 105K)

replayed a bunch of their CoDs recently and they're a horrorshow of inconsistency & feel like they're held together by spit half the time
Cod3: obviously a piece of shit, but they had to make it in 8 months with their Big Red One PS2 game engine so whatev
WaW: weird unpolished mess, MP kinda fun, zombies is a meh bonus mode, only Russian campaign is good, pacific sucks and Brit campaign got cut
Blops: a weird fucking mess of a game, campaign is crazy but horribly unpolished, MP on the other hand is great
Blops2: really fun campaign, their best easily, inventive too, but bland MP
Blops3: shit campaign designed for coop arenas, horrible wallrunning half backed garbage TF rip off MP
Blops4: no campaign, same multi as 3 & Raven added a Battle Royale that's ok and kinda saved the game from being a pile of shit

why do people like Treyarch again? they never get anything completely right, and seem to have rode the coattails of MW1&2, and then the hatred for nuInfWard seems to have transferred into love for Treyarch for no real discernible reason

iirc Heretic is in licensing limbo because Activision and Bethesda each own different rights to the game, so a new entry is pretty much impossible.

I didn't like the blops 2 campaign since half of it was the future kids who are extremely unlikable and all the nifty future gadget shit gets used in like one section and then never again, just reeks of "LOOK WHAT WE CAN DO WITH THIS ENGINE BUT JUST ONCE".

Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer was alright.

>great CoDs
AW and WWII

Attached: 1555137796868.gif (300x225, 2.81M)