You went to the cinema alone? what a loser

>you went to the cinema alone? what a loser.

Attached: 1555763328075.jpg (640x640, 96K)

>calling a theater a "cinema" and thinking you can make fun of someone.

SEETHING LONERS

but I'm the manager

based

>cinema
Who the fuck says this? Now start sucking my dick slut.

Attached: 1546061354024.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Last time I went to a movie it was IT and it was my birthday party. Over 20 of my friends showed up and we got liquored.

"manage deez NUTS LOOOL"

Everybody ignore OP, let talk about game, tell me your favorite game? are you excited for any game coming out this year?

Attached: comfy room1.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

but i don't have anyone to go with

Attached: 1557657977517.jpg (514x674, 63K)

why would i tell anyone that, let alone have the confidence to chat up some chicks in a supermarket?

I go alone all the time. I can't find anyone else down to go see an 8 hour Chinese documentary.

And after the movies I am also going to go to a restaurant alone. I am a free American, you are a cunt.

>he plays single player games
>doesn't even stream it
get a fucking life

Attached: 2.jpg (258x245, 12K)

how do i circumvent the no singles policy, I wanna see a movie but I'm already on two strikes for going to see movies alone at my local kinoplex

Isn't the blonde that hottie from kids react?

a shame what has become of her.

Attached: 1539636807846.webm (640x1136, 1004K)

I go to the movies by myself all the time and because I’m an actual adult I really don’t give a fuck

did she get fat?

yeah, i'm about to do that tomorrow for John Wick

fucking hyped

Attached: 1556126218469.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

im looking forward to diabotical

why the fuck would I need to know the person sitting next to me when I'm watching a movie

I did this while waiting for my car to get fixed, really isn't a big deal. Plus it was during the day so I basically had the theater to myself, was pretty cool.

going to the cinema alone is literally THE depression cure, holy fucking shit does it feel good to not be dragged down by some nigger-tier person next to me that can't enjoy the movie as much as i did
the bebop movie was hype as fuck alone

>projecting yourself onto others
You're the real loser OP

You need to stop caring what other think of you? life is too short, so just do what make you happy while you still have time and fuck anybody for make fun of you while you are having a great time.

Attached: Playing Bloodborne whilst listening to ridiculously upbeat music via the PS4 Spotify app.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Don't bother. They fuck it up royally in the third act and throw away their chances at having a great trilogy by whoring themselves out for more movies. It litreally ends the same as the second one, but much more rage inducing.

why do all western women turn into this?

don't look at me nooooo

Attached: 1551208960743.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

sounds based

>watching a kids movie on your birthday with your friends
Tell me did your mommy drop you and your friends off to the theatre?
Did she buy you pizza later?

isn't the one on the left a drug whore now?

yes i did and in the middle of the week as well and i did it for all three lord of the rings movies and it was fucking amazing cinema was basically empty.

>are you excited for any game coming out this year?
I recently finished hollow knight and pretty excited for the sequel, its insane to think I got 70 hours out of it despite paying less than $20

Videogames?

What's this bitches name again?

I did not do this why do you say this to me

>He doesn't hop the fence to the drive in theater a portable radio and lawnchair

Attached: 1543642828670.jpg (527x394, 19K)

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

Lmao op is such an incel he thinks normal people say cinema

Lia-Marie Johnson.

Attached: 1450403419320.webm (692x718, 302K)

Just post something projared related, the hot pocket brigade will be here is seconds to delete the thread.

i don't really care tho, and no one makes fun of me because of it
going alone kinda sucks tho and i do it every time something worth watching comes out

Favorite game is Super Mario World. Looking forward to Super Mario Maker 2, Daemon X Machina, and Astral Chains

Who is she?

Sure did. I also get bar seating at restaurants.

Are your friends also fags?

I went to Alita alone in a late screening. I saw an unkempt neckbeard with a cap among the couples who was also alone. I felt embarassed, but it was a great movie

Attached: l7f8bvb2lih21[1].jpg (2048x2048, 222K)

I wait until movies I want to see are about to be taken out of cinemas and then go to them. Its unironically awesome having a theater to myself.

>"hey, are we still going to see detective pikachu together like we said?"

>24 hours later:
>"sure"
>"nice, we could go this sunday, or... well which days are you free?"

>a week later:
>still unread

Attached: 1553978295501.jpg (708x467, 101K)

White women give out the pussy the easiest

what why
why would she do this

That's why you go early, during the week if possible, plus there is hardly anyone there usually.

have sex

>detective pikachu
found your problem