For the ones that still use their 3ds, how is your backlog going?

for the ones that still use their 3ds, how is your backlog going?

Attached: 1552870192970.jpg (492x535, 61K)

Beat

Donkey Kong returns
The Mario rpg games
The Layton games
A link between worlds
Going for Samus returns

i finished my backlog, my 3ds is just a story of seasons machine now

Haven't gotten through Dragon Quest 7, Persona Q and Pokemon WHY. Might as well add Final Fantasy 3 to the list from DS.

Still got SMT IV and Apocalypse to play, on top of Persona Q and Q2 with Strange Journey on the side.

On the bright side, I finally played every single Ace Attorney game, even the Layton crossover.

>on top of Persona Q and Q2 with Strange Journey on the side
>with Strange Journey on the side
this is some extreme faggotry

Attached: 1550758281374.jpg (312x325, 31K)

What should I play first? Options are
>Fire Emblem Echoes
>Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
>SMT: Strange Journey Redux
>Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga + Bowser's Minions
>Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey
>Pokemon Ultra Moon
>Bravely Default
>Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
>Kirby Triple Deluxe
>Dragon Quest VIII

DQ VIII guv

I recently hacked my 3DS and put on the entire SNES, Genesis and NES library but I have no desire to play anything.

Attached: 1557795711318.jpg (469x402, 62K)

Persona Q and Q2 are my only persona games though. I only play mainline SMTs like Nocturne because I'm not a retard.

I don't have one, but I'm considering hacking it so that I can play whatever DS and 3DS games I want.
I just need to figure out how to start.

Played Fates Conquest twic and ai still love the gameplay. The plot is shit but gameplay is way better than Plot.

>tfw have at least 10 games in my backlog each on 3DS, Vita, and Switch
>plus extra shit I downloaded on each since I have homebrew on all of them

I got Ocarina of Time, A link between worlds and Majoras Mask for now. I never beat Majoras mask on the n64 as the time limit gimmick made me anxious as fuck.

Very slow, haven´t finished DQVII yet, or any of the other jrpgs I want to play. I use it mostly to play rhythm games.

you don't need to prove yourself to me but why are you playing the persona fanservice games if you never played a persona

I keep trying to finish SMT SJ but it such a slog after the supermarket dungeon

Attached: cap.jpg (960x960, 185K)

delphinus was pretty boring yeah. personally I really liked eridanus though even if it had lots of annoying traps

I just got finished with Etrian Odyssey Nexus, and that was the last one available on the 3DS when it comes to that series. Gonna play Devil Survivor 1 next

>Zero Time Dilemma
>Yoshi's New Island

And I'm playing Fire Emblem: Echoes: Shadows of Valentia right now.

I'm pretty much done with the thing.

As an aside, can you cheese StreetPass stuff by using multiple 3DSs and one game card?

how safe is 3ds hacking? is it like an 80% chance everything will be OK if you follow the steps exactly or is it practically guaranteed you won't brick

it is, like almost 100% guaranteed that everything will be ok IF you follow step by step a complete guide

hacked 3ds remorse

I've done it twice back in 2016. As long as you carefully read each step using the 3ds.guide, it's basically idiot proof. And they'll be a part where you back up your nand so you can recover from bricks

>casts shadow
>cosmic entity is brought into the world
>chaos ensues

Its like my japanese scp

After years of not touching it I pulled out my OG 3DS to play some Kid Icarus Uprising and the nub crumbled off like an old rubber band. Guess I'm playing Switch today.

Attached: ketchupcry.gif (220x172, 32K)

So many thousands of hours I can't even be bothered to jump in, I've just been replaying Doom 2.

Attached: image.jpg (1008x720, 136K)

What less obvious DS games should I play?
Currently got:

Trauma center 1 + 2
Aliens Infestation
Dark Spire
Ghost Trick
GTA
Black Sigil
Infinite Space

>Trauma center 1 + 2
are they any good?

Most of what I haven't played is mediocre shit that probably isn't worth playing, but that describes most of the 3DS's library

I don’t know, but I remember threads from way back when and the big tiddy brown girl, so I’m getting them.

please post games that are unlikely to get ported to switch

Attached: villager.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Name one console that doesn’t fit that bill.

Don’t people remove the rubber off the nub on purpose for better control?

That happened to me too and I had to go out and get one of the newer models.

Endless Frontier

Attached: bait.jpg (256x193, 22K)

he cant
and honestly, the 3ds has a very good solid catalog

I just installed ftpd because I'm too lazy to keep taking out the sdcard but holy shit
>6 hours remaining for transfer of 1gb
this can't be right
No idea what to play first tho, I'm just going through top games and looking for something interesting

That's a good question. To be honest I don't even fucking know why I bought them.

Exceed translation when? ;_;

Pretty sure you fucked something up or your network is complete garbage.
I mean, it’s slow but it’s not that slow.

yea it dc-ed mid transferring and just kept fucking up
still, 20 minutes for 1gb seems to be the best. Guess that's still better than transferring shit from my PC to my laptop because of sdcard reader and then taking out the microsd and all that. I'm used to it from the ps3 transfers anyways, used to leave those overnight for larger games

If you have m&l sss on gameboy you should play that instead. If not play on 3ds. It's great either way.

VIII's fun. I think you might enjoy it.

Attached: Yangus.png (921x1030, 1.09M)

I have lots left to play

Which ones, user?

all of them. if you really can't pick one yourself, use random.org.

I downloaded CFW which took like an hour and downloaded a lot of cia's. So far, I have FE:A (which Im going to delete), a couple Layton games, a couple Pokemon games, a couple Zelda games and the usual Mario casual shit (3D Land, MK7). I am looking forward to playing some jrpgs otoh. I'm thinking of getting Bravely Default and Bravely Second, is that a good idea? I heard some good and bad things about those gmaes.

bro just use the servefiles python script that comes with FBI. you can install directly from a .cia on your PC over LAN.

okaeri chibi robo translation

If you're into those kinds of games, yeah. Haven't played them myself, but I hear that the first one's good. Don't think people liked the second one as much, though.

EOV
EON
Strange Journey Redux
Fire Emblem Echoes
Radiant Historia pc
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
I started Warioware Gold but haven't done anything past the story
Triforce Heroes
Almost done DeSu2 RB, left it at the finale but need to finish it because I've done about 80% of the game in both stories
DeSu OC but I dropped it
MH3U I dropped because of the camera
I have DQIX and Golden Sun for DS, haven't started

Currently playing SMT IV Apocalypse and Ever Oasis, at the end of the Cosmic Egg in Apocalypse and trying to farm a pink fuzzball from the Sunderer and the Rainbow Leather from the Crimson Horror in Ever Oasis, just got the Ghostly Reaper's Fine Claw. I'm sure there's a few titles on the list I'm missing, and I could also resume ACNL but I don't want to.

Attached: TethiEOart.jpg (912x610, 94K)

>Xenoblade 3D
Why? It runs like shit

Got it off a friend for cheap years ago and I generally prefer playing handhelds.

Why some people say DKC: Returns is better on the 3DS than the Wii version?
Only played the wii version but never finished it