Since every single leak has been deconfirmed, who’s even left for Nintendo to add?

Since every single leak has been deconfirmed, who’s even left for Nintendo to add?

Attached: 1694845F-4C7B-4CD0-BAEC-E725F4F9E58E.jpg (1000x800, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/9yzt7h/lol_u_guys_are_funny/ea68wv2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77305819?page=9
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77480347?page=1
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77598996?page=7
mutyun.com/archives/59311.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything unexpected & mostly unrequested with a cool moveset is fine by me.

Attached: he's in.png (400x400, 401K)

> Not a spirit
He's in

Attached: 1389938-raimi.jpg (265x468, 18K)

Attached: Fightme.png (1822x706, 1.81M)

Erdrick and Steve according to the insiders.

These are the only franchises that have a chance of getting reps
> Square
Final Fantasy
Bravely Default
Kingdom Hearts
> Tecmo
Dead Or Alive
Atelier
> Capcom
Okami
Resident Evil
Monster Hunter
> Nintendo
Kirby
Pokemon
Fire Emblem
Xenoblade
Astral Chain
> Indies
Touhou Project

Attached: fighterpassall.png (1400x2084, 1.07M)

>okami
Lmaoooooo

user...
Your forgetting Undertale, Minecraft and Banjo-Kazooie.

A Dragon Quest character was always very likely regardless of any leaks.

Attached: !!e!UzmgEWM_$(KGrHqN,!gsE0v9klg4FBNP3sz7DFg___1.jpg (191x266, 41K)

Attached: 1555955026459.png (1531x1080, 1.42M)

insiders don't even say steve

They're all in

Attached: monokuma.png (547x790, 332K)

Okami 2 was in development but got cancelled due to lack of funds, Nintendo could realistically pull a Bayonetta 2

>Sylux
Fuck off with this meme. He was never anymore relevant than any other bounty hunter. You're just as bad as the Sceptile and Genofags.

All literal who’s in Japan, none of those characters by themselves are relevant & never will be, western shit is never getting in unless Nintendo directly owns it

zoom zoom

Him

Attached: avgn_j45.png (700x395, 539K)

Attached: Fighter pass.png (1280x720, 794K)

He’s right, Sylux & other meme garbage like Western characters, Souls shit & Erdrick have absolutely no chance of being added

A Dark Souls rep

Attached: elite-knight-set-large.jpg (600x584, 93K)

Attached: Smash fighter pass.jpg (1191x301, 62K)

Any of you have the template still?

>Undertale
>Literal Who in Japan
Continue to seethe bucko, Undertale is stupidly popular in japan, and has worldwide appeal, im expecting Mii Costumes Atleast for Frisk, Chara and Sans.
Dont believe me? Look at the fan polls, yes they are not Nintendo Official Ran Polls but Sans is almost always in the top 10 most popular characters on a Nintendo console!

Literal who? No Souls Character is memorable & all of them are complete literal who’s. Also Namco isn’t getting a another rep, they only had Pac-Man because Miyamoto himself specifically went to Sakurai and demanded him

>Mike Matei gets in as another Fire Emblem clone
>This was the Minecraft content Vergeben was talking about

Attached: Angry_Video_Game_Nerd_Adventures_Foil_3.png (224x261, 72K)

Frisk is the only one who has a chance since one of Sakurai’s requierments is being the main protagonist of the source material

>one of Sakurai’s requierments
user stop

Feel free to correct me here user but was that ever stated by Sakurai himself? If not then its not a 'rule' and could be broken at anytime.

On a side note: I just have fun on debating the DLC Reps, i dont really care who gets in unless its Byleth or Gen 8 Pokemon, i would have MANY problems

They do.
Hitagi:
reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/9yzt7h/lol_u_guys_are_funny/ea68wv2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Sabi:
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77305819?page=9
Xenother:
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77480347?page=1

Attached: vergebenminecraft.png (829x213, 43K)

>xenother
>hitagi
hahahah, also sabi says banjo as of recently

An indie character would be dope.

Attached: 1556644874204.jpg (321x500, 27K)

Yes he said during Brawl or Sm4sh season
Cope there has never been a character added before the Protagonist of their respective franchise

>Literally who
the Chosen Undead, said to link the flame and continue the prosperity of the Age of Fire
>Also Namco isn’t getting another rep
nice insider source

Attached: well.png (95x115, 7K)

Man I hope they're right. I have been wanting Loto for so long and it's so surreal that he may actually have a chance.

Not going to add my picks but I'd cry if they had a chance at all

Attached: 20190508_124936.jpg (1822x706, 709K)

Hitagi didn't get anything wrong for Smash currently, and Sabi has more sources poiting towards Steve than Banjo according to her.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77598996?page=7
At best it's 50/50.

Insiders are wrong.

Reminder that 2B is a shoo-in for DLC

> Yoko Taro has been stated saying he would like to see Nier on switch and 2B in Smash.
> Nier GotY Edition just released
> It would be dumb not to capitalize on at least one waifu character for DLC
> Nier has already got crossovers in FFXIV and Soul Caliber
> The pod that follows 2B and weapon switching would allow for a unique character design
> Sakurai and Yoko Taro are friends
> The composer for Nier has worked on Smash
> Nier is very very popular in Japan and 2B is slowly starting to become a iconic character

The only ones against her are cereal box characters and virgins

Attached: 1552689034664.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Nobody knows who “Chosen Undead” is. Souls isn’t nearly as popular as you faggots think it is

hitagi is literally irrelevant, they don't even do leaks anymore.

A leak being fake doesn't mean the characters in the leak can't happen. Literally anything could be the dlc

she's too sexy for nu-nintendo.

Attached: samus.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

Attached: dlcfighters.png (1280x720, 988K)

Reminder that any leaks claiming that Erdrick is in are fake and gay.

Attached: erdrincel.png (1920x1079, 2.91M)

this

who do you want in, user?

>fake tits to delicious flat

whats wrong here

At the moment, besides Vergeben's claim that the SE character would be first (and apparently is going to happen anyway) and Minecraft content (that could still happen, be it a character or a costume), they didn't get anything blatantly wrong about Smash Bros.

Maybe she doesn't leak anymore, but her claims remain, and she has a pretty good record at the moment.

Real list incoming
>Banjo
>Sora
>Dante
>Chosen Undead

*Teleports behind you
KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

Attached: 1546739870856.png (674x724, 293K)

seconding this
pls giv template

>Never been a character added before the protagonist of the franchise
Ness and Lucas break this rule. They are from the MOTHER Franchise but the actual protagonist of MOTHER is Ninten, who isn't in.
Ness and Lucas are from their own games in the same Franchise and got in before the actual protag of MOTHER, Ninten

It sounds stupid I know, also could i get the source on that Main Characters thing anyway?

Sans and Steve are in.

Attached: i think you're just mad.png (266x361, 60K)

atleast it isnt a Steve thread

Attached: ouch.png (279x265, 73K)

>pretty good record
>said there would be no Atlus rep
>went back on their chosen characters
accept it, hitagi doesn't know jack shit about DLC.

OOT Link was in Smash 64 and not Link from the first game. Get fucked loser

Sora & Monster Hunter was just confirmed, say goodbye to all of the brave & Erdrick fags

Attached: 4C5E57D2-9749-47C1-85AB-717418C65EE3.jpg (600x1024, 58K)

Just like they were in October right?

What does the base roster have to do with DLC?

They are the protagonists of their individual games you fucking retard, Sakurai explicitely stated source material.

Not canonically the same link, Checkmate!
I'm having fun here user, lets keep going!

The Mario in Smash 64 isn't the same Mario as in Donkey Kong!

>said there would be no Atlus rep
She literally said a week later that the "source" that told her that was a red herring on November 21st. Joker's reveal was on December 7th.

"i went from having alot of info, back to square one, to having a clearer idea on one or two of the DLC (other than Steve)."

If she really wanted to piggy back Vergeben, she would have said for sure a SE rep was happening.

That literally deconfirms her, numbnuts

this person hasn't spoken about Smash in over 6 months, why are you defending them so hard? They don't know shit about the DLC.

See You already got BTFO

CRIMSON
SLASHER

Attached: 1544274425437.jpg (1037x1450, 439K)

> Joker (Sega) (Male)
> Monster Hunter (Capcom) (Female)
> Sora (Square Enix) (Male)
> KOS-MOS (Bandai Namco) (Female)
Since this deconfirms western characters as well, who’s even left to add?

How? By that logic Rockman shouldn't have been in since he was in Marvel vs Capcom

I want Caim.

How does that confirm both of those characters when it only says fighter pass 2 will be revealed.

JOKER
BANJO
ERDRICK
CHOSEN UNDEAD
DOOM GUY

its ok but erdrick is really boring

Pokemon shit, seems like a given at this point

>trusting reddit leaks

Attached: i'm getting me mallet.jpg (822x1024, 86K)

Attached: eli thumbs up.png (770x1074, 792K)

Attached: F556BD4A-7866-4998-8379-4A95D7F6F861.png (626x557, 106K)

mii brawler costume

reminder that kof is the inspiration for sakurai to make smash bros

Attached: SNK_anewbgininning.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

>Anyone can print one of these out,
>Nintendo's E3 is just a prerecorded direct so there wouldn't really be a need for a schedule like this anyways.
>The blurry piece of paper you posted doesn't even say anything about the characters you're talking about anyways

What else am I missing?

> Kingdom Hearts Ports
> New Monster Hunter

The claim being from 6 months or 6 days ago is irrelevant, what matters is the claim itself coming from someone who didn't get a thing wrong about Smash yet.
If you are certain they don't know a thing, you can simply ignore her statement, but saying that she is full of it cannot be proven yet.

>6 months or 6 days ago is irrelevant
jesus you're retarded, well enjoy defending a literal who has literally gotten 0 things right for the DLC.

Scorpion
Nightmare
Nargacuga Hunter
Banjo
Dante
Terry Bogard
Ryu Hayabusa
Yuri Lowell

Those are all the characters I want in.

Based

Attached: 71222712_p0.png (480x480, 6K)

This at least Jessica is hot bring her in instead.

>Nightmare
why? He's just another guy with a big sword only he screams "SOULS, COME UNTO ME" every few seconds

Attached: 87055307-4E88-4928-B58C-0954E2877E4D.jpg (962x1280, 126K)

>Tekken 7 port
>Twewy 2
>Shantae 5
>Marvel vs Capcom 3
>No more heroes 3
>Killer queen black
Damn we're getting reps from all those series?

You say that as if that isn't a great thing?

Attached: A3EB22C4-93E6-4EBB-969B-4F6A5ED5DF51.jpg (336x437, 34K)

> Yoko Taro has been stated saying he would like to see Nier on switch and 2B in Smash.
Means nothing. A lot of devs have said they want to see their characters in Smash.
> It would be dumb not to capitalize on at least one waifu character for DLC
Normies love Nintendo and Smash. Normies don't love obscure waifus
> Nier GotY Edition just released
and Niew still isn't the money maker that FF or DQ are. It seems unlikely that SE would want a Nier character over one from their 2 biggest franchises, especially when one with so much history behind it is still missing from the Smash roster. If Nintendo were to come to SE asking for a Nier character, it's far more likely that they would point them towards something else.
Pre-existing crossovers are actually more harmful than helpful seeing as how there's a very "been there done that" feel to them. Same reason Phoenix Wright isn't as likely anymore because they would largely just be copying what he already did in MvC
> The pod that follows 2B and weapon switching would allow for a unique character design
Pokemon Trainer has already given us the best example of a swappable moveset. I doubt they would really retread that territory. Rosalina also gives us something functionally similar to the pod's possibilities with Luma so again, it's less unique than you're making it out to be. You could put BOTH gimmicks on the character to get something we don't already have but that seems highly unlikely as it's counter to the design philosophy of keeping things simple.
> Sakurai and Yoko Taro are friends
Irrelevant because Sakurai isn't picking.
> The composer for Nier has worked on Smash
Composer role is probably the LEAST likely to have any impact on partnership decisions
> Nier is very very popular in Japan and 2B is slowly starting to become a iconic character
Fap-bait =/= iconic and that is 90% of why anyone likes her.

>not wanting to play as unga bunga swordsman

These showcase spreadsheets are ALWAYS fake.

Attached: 75EF4494-5C08-4089-A123-F7292CEFFF18.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

All I could ever want is kiryu. He could be a really fun and interesting character

Attached: D44F7759-0CE7-4BC1-903D-D8FEAA5F9EBE.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

The claims that Erdrick is coming are 8 months old and it's still discussed you monkey

Deconfirmed, bitch nigga

mutyun.com/archives/59311.html

>It's regrettable that NieR wasn't called to Smash. But choosing is up to Sakurai-kun isn't it?

This was after the DLC lineup was finalized in November

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of MasterOfHyrule, Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but my google leak!
“No!”

That leak has already been confirmed as fake by PushDustIn, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1558117580469.png (1170x658, 380K)

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Banjo (yes, THE Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Banjo & Kazooie walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Microsoft has a good relationship with Nintendo rn! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Stevefags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly!, Just because Nintendo & Microsoft are making Minecraft stuff on Nintendo's consoles & handheld's doesn't mean Steve is in, & Why would Nintendo choose a terribly animated character over a character that has been requested ever since Melee & Phil Spencer acknowledged Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash instead of Steve? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right it's Banjo & Kazooie back then. Don't forget that the Minecraft dev team De-confirmed that blockhead, also, the Smash Ultimate Joker showcase that came out in April, it was a green witch, hinting Banjobros & Kazooiebros are coming in Ultimate. Also, the new google leak that showed up?, that confirms Banjo & Kazooie bitches. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Steve are going to be subverted just like Erdrickfags, Dongobongfagget, BillyBo10k, & Virginbitch with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter & bitter!

Attached: 1558151185902.png (602x602, 445K)

if 2b got in, they'd nerf her ass and you'd be saying "i-it looks sexier that way, honest" - even though her ass is the only reason why anyone would want her in smash.

hard based
hard cringe

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney

yeah we get it

Attached: rlmjay.jpg (647x594, 71K)

-Reimu? more like Rei-must never be added
-Shovel Knight? more like Shovelware Dyke
-Doomguy? more like Doomedguy
-Geno? more like Ge-no thanks
-Rayman? more like Gayman
-Crash Bandicoot? more like Trash Bandicrap
-Isaac? more like I-sack of trash
-Chosen Undead? more like Stay Dead
-Mario? more like Nah, bro
-Ridley? more like Too Bigley
-Decidueye? more like Decidu-nay
-Ninten? more like Nonten
-Bomberman? more like Flopperman
-Ike? more like Dyke
-Paper Mario? more like Paper Towel
-Ashley? more like Trashley
-Waluigi? more like Walmaoooo
-Bandana Dee? more like you'll never be in
-Excitebike? More like take a hike!
-Lip? More like R.I.P.!
-K. Rool? More like Ok, fool!
-Steve? more like Dweeb!
-Banjo? more like Banjoke!
-Akira Nishikiyama? more like Faggira
-Quote? more like Who-uote?
-Phoenix Wright? more like Penis Ride!
-Gex? more like Gayx!
-Minecraft? more like My ass!
-Kiryu Kazuma? more like Kiryeeew Kazumotherfucker!
-Monster Hunter? more like Dumpster Diver!
-Erdrick? more like Erdick!
-Master Chief? more like that ain't it chief!

Attached: 1558114513302.png (2000x1396, 2.47M)

>Vector The Crocodile

Attached: Bueno.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Post non-humanoids you want in Smash

Attached: file.png (400x399, 169K)

Popeye, Boy & Blob, and Banjo&Kazooie would be fun. K. Rool's already in so I'm really just waiting for fans to get their favorites too.

Attached: 579805_360926723966587_295587716_n.jpg (800x800, 33K)

this little guy

Attached: beb.jpg (1024x725, 163K)

And the collection grows

Attached: 92B60B99-695A-4F49-B5F4-68C755BD218D.png (530x529, 274K)

I feel a rep from it is coming but not because any insiders said so, just a gut feeling.

Attached: __roto_and_zoma_dragon_quest_iii_and_etc_drawn_by_chimochimo__sample-ef9d4493ead57f794a042f95ef20241 (850x708, 210K)

Attached: 1454278420590.jpg (600x746, 98K)

Who fucking cares?
At this point, who fucking cares?

You fucks always drone on about "He's in" and whatnot while offering nothing of real substance. Dreaming is well and good, but there's a fucking limit, most of your picks aren't anywhere near realistic and its sad when goddamn joke picks like Spongebob hold just as much validity, and whenever someone tries to correct or makes more realistic suggestions you shit on them for being a "seething weeb" or whatever.

Smash rosterfag threads are a fucking black hole of discussion and time, offering nothing and simply exist to waste effort and energy which you stupid fucks offer in spades with the stupid autistic fucking things reaching bump limit damn near every time.

The next character can't be announced soon enough if only for some of you to crawl back into your caves and stop ruining discussion of other games

Attached: 1528728704985.png (500x369, 186K)

Dont tell nintendo ;)

Attached: avgn.jpg (453x302, 30K)

>a fucking black hole of discussion and time, offering nothing and simply exist to waste effort and energy
Thats this entire board though

>Kingdom Hearts at all when Sora is owned by Disney
>Ninja Gaiden
>Devil May Cry
>Metroid not getting Sylux as another rep (just saying it's possible)
>the Wonderful 101

Still wants Shitae playable in Ultimate
Shantae?, more like Shit Taste

Based 2Bchad

Attached: aca5a3d0cefc39a903b699f44f9d5070.png (688x1040, 886K)

And yet these threads are fucking holes among holes

But you're still here

>implying Brave isn't Eldrick

The moment Eldrick is announced everyone is going to believe the 5chan leak again.

Independently of 2B being in Smash, a character that can change between weapons/play styles would be a cool addition.

It'll only end in 2020, brace yourself.

The E3 leak confirmed all of these characters, now that the Google leak was fake this is all we have left now

Attached: Confirmed.jpg (1200x630, 138K)

>no granblue rep
fake

Way to miss the point.

The e3 leak is clearly fake so all those characters are actually deconfirmed.

>People are going to believe an idea once there's more evidence to support it
In other news, grass is green.

>hoho, you're here, so that means you're wasting time like the rest of us. hohoho I'm very clever

DLC characters are going to be ones that the public actually recognize and will want to spend extra money for, not ones that only 5 Yea Forumsirgins know of and want

> Joker deconfirmed
Cope

Sorry I don't understand your delusion.

Sylux can't be DLC on account of every DLC fighter having a spirit board and that there's too few potential Metroid spirits to be on Sylux' spirit board.

funny green text doesn't disprove my point though, you're still part of your own problem autist

Attached: 1556012689133.png (1822x706, 1.42M)

>Believing a sheet of paper
lol

>Monster Hunter
>Chance of reps
RATHALOS
TOOK
THE
FUCKING
SPOT
STOP
POSTING
ALREADY
HAVE
SEX

>Disney has let Ralph be in S&ASRT
>Disney has let Sora join Tsum Tsum and Emoji Blitz
>NUH UH HE CAN'T JOIN BECUZ DINEY

>NiGHTs
Pretty based tbqh

>Sora
>Kos-Mos
>whoever the fuck that is on the right

>Sir Daniel
Never ever but still cool

Attached: a0c.gif (279x253, 1.81M)

Ezio

Attached: ubisoft.png (739x599, 327K)

>Incineroar
>Main Protagonist of the source material
Get the fuck out of here

>whoever the fuck that is on the right
Veronica, a character made just for Fire Emblem Heroes

>more Fire Emblem
hard pass

Not in a million years

Attached: Otis is angry.jpg (1259x793, 51K)

>3 fucking western characters
>All of them are platformers
what makes someone so delusional that they believe this shit?

Attached: 1540185662503.png (512x512, 214K)

>Plushie games
>Mobile games
Lmao

I want Gene from God Hand

Glover

Attached: He's in.png (790x1128, 377K)

Attached: 1557984248776.png (876x104, 205K)

based
a hundred times more iconic than banjoke

NieR Automata has sold over 4 million units, more than Persona 5's 2.7 mil and Joker is in. 2B isn't as obsure as you think

>Being retarded on purpose
Pokemon has no real protagonists and the focus in the series has always been on the Pokemon. Even Pokemon Trainer only lets you control the actual Pokemon.

He's in

>Unga Bunga
>Namco Rep
PAUL PHOENIX FOR SMASH

Adding on that they're all relevant, their developers have all collaborated with Nintendo frequently with more projects releasing soon and are popular in both the US, Europe and Japan

That's not how it works dipshit

Based

Still valid examples

Attached: characters-stand-08.png (480x1040, 45K)

But it is though, do you have brain damage?

>No Pokemon Ranger rep to fight alongside a Pokemon while doing things herself
Feels fucking bad

How can Banjo compete?

Attached: DrV5IlAUcAAzZqU.jpg_large.jpg (1481x2048, 281K)

Glover vs Master and Crazy Hand

Attached: Primarina18.png (1200x761, 877K)

Why do you guys eat this nonsense so hard anyway?

>We wanted to do something different for Paul, since there are many characters with hard hitting punches. Since Tekken's a game on capitalizing mistakes and openings in one's attack, we've introduced Paul with a special mechanic to his Neutral B.
>His Deathfist can 'break' counters.If you hit a character during a counter move's active period, you deal double damage and send the opponent flying. What a powerful feeling! Don't forget that you can manually input this attack for a little mobility to close the gap!
Sort of want.

That'd be real neato but it's too obscure.

he literally cannot

How about bringing back this character from a series that has been dead for over 10 years?

Attached: Klonoa_-Moonlight_Museum-.jpg (220x221, 15K)

be honest
you partly want it for the porn

No, because I'm not gay.

Attached: 1532608484920.jpg (1600x960, 192K)

don't lie

Rent free.

obsessed

Insiders live rent free in the heads of rosterfags

>claims all leaks are debunked
>Dickrides 5chan leak
>5chan leak dead
I smell a dirty blockhead.

Attached: He's in 3.png (447x447, 274K)

You know what? I've had enough. I've fucking had enough of Otisposting. I will admit, it was funny back when Ultimate only had that March teaser, it was still funny during the pre-release speculation after E3, hell, it was still kind of funny when DLC speculation first began. But now? Almost 5 and a half months later, we still don't even know who fighter number fucking TWO on the Pass is, and as a result, all speculation has boiled down to nonstop Steve VS. Banjo circlejerking that's gotten grating fast. We can't go a single goddamned DLC speculation thread without either party rearing their heads in. And that's exactly why Otisposting has become fucking infuriating to me, because you choose to focus on "MUH NO WEEBS ALLOWED" when that issue is absolutely fucking miniscule in comparision to the endless Microsoft rep shitflinging that goes on in these threads. And you know what? I will gladly, GLADLY take someone like Reimu in Smash if it meant that both Stevefags and Banjofags would shut their collective pieholes for good. Hell, I'd even accept Bubsy or the fucking CHEETAHMEN getting in over those two. The point is, nobody cares about your "haha anime is gay" posts anymore, because you've been beating a dead horse for so long, and as a result you're now just as irrelevant to current Smash discussion here as the characters you yourself make fun of. At least Albertposters realize that current Smash rosterfaggotry as a whole is the real problem here, unlike what your pathetic, irrational hateboner over a certain part of it is trying to portay.

Attached: 1522715897715.jpg (552x530, 84K)

>Veronica
based and cunnypilled

>light weight zoner
>can float like peach/daisy
>deploy yin yang orbs for stage control
>you can alter their trajectory using normal attacks or projectiles
>set up barriers to teleport your projectiles for crazy mindgames
She'd be perfect desu

Attached: 1548395016299.gif (173x177, 58K)

God I fucking wish. I want one of the Roivas too.
I'll buy Smash Bros just for them.

Reimu's not gonna be in Smash

seething

Attached: 1533275825739.jpg (610x536, 258K)

I think she has a 0% chance at being in but she'd be pretty fun to play in if she did. Plus, she'd bring a lot of great music with her.

Seething weeaboo

Literally who?

Attached: 58vm34of63221.jpg (960x763, 128K)

Other than no Banjo, this is the best realistic scenario I can think of.

As a Metroidfag, Sylux is a shitty pick. Only good pick on this list is Banjo.

>Twelve
>"Starts his mission"
>Not "01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100001"
You had one job.

This is the ideal autistic post. You may not like it, but this is what performance looks like.

Attached: Bets.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

second pick is a literal who.

terry is bootleg ken/guile.

the other two are likely though.

>Heihachi
>Literal who

>hitagi
*laughs in katalina*

next smash fighter is going to be 50 cent

Attached: MI0002991836.jpg (400x500, 32K)