Why are Japanese games so expensive compared to western games?

Why are Japanese games so expensive compared to western games?

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-152447_Chrome.jpg (1008x500, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OfxlSG6q5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakitate!!_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're usually cheaper.

Nintendo games.

You can't run to school with two slices of toast in your mouth.

Oh, that's just because Nintendo are greedy jew scum

Aren't all toaster ovens expensive?

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x667, 55K)

it's a bit different in nintendo case, their titles are often evergreen because they know they can do it
it is a very unique position, trust me every other fucking publisher would love to sell you their shit for full price all the time but they know if they pull that shit they are dead

Can someone explain the benefits of, or experiences with a toaster oven

because Nintendo fans are retarded

it's literally an oven you put on your counter. they're really useful but don't have proper convection like a conventional oven so are terrible for things that benefit from that.

You can do everything on it, way superior to a microwave too.

Is it better than this toaster?

youtube.com/watch?v=1OfxlSG6q5Y

Hell no. Back in the early 2000's my family had one and I fell asleep with two little pizzas in it. Woke up to the house absolutely filled with smoke and that thing was fucking ruined. We just got a new one, no big deal. And my family was pretty damn poor.

>it's pretty old
>one might say quite old

who talks like this..

it's actually a bit of both affecting the other
if you know for sure that a title will rarely if ever go on sale, you are more inclined to just buy it full price now or when you want it
however for shit that you know will drop price very fast very soon, then the people who got used that shit will just often wait out and never buy the game full price

this isn't something new, that's why people are hesitate giving out shit for free or cheap so often because when you go back to the supposed price people will look at it as rip off. the whole culture of free app or 99 cents app on phone shit is pretty much that, and then people wonder why they put ads into fucking everything

bloodborne fans

Hmmm.

For those that don't know, Rakuten is like the Amazon market place for Japan shops. They showcase Japanese goods/shops that are willing to export to North America and Europe.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (973x934, 237K)

bread/'pan' holds a very different cultural position in Japan. it's like plaintains in the west.

My mom was actually considering buying one of those three in one things. Fucking retarded.

just use a fucking frying pan
it makes much better toast anyway

you kiss your mom with that mouth?

>retard from a poor household falls asleep cooking Lunchables personal pizzas in a microwave oven
you can't make this shit up lmao classic

Not in a long time. I kiss my grandma with it though.

?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18 Amazon TESCOM トースター ホワイト CT30-W テスコム(Tescom) ポッ� (1100x489, 135K)

It was Momma Rosa I believe and I was something like 11. It taught me a valuable lesson as well. So suck my dick, normie.

bananas hold different cultural position? I eat them all the time

why the fuck dont they just put in a fan then?

The audience for the games that you are probably talking about is a lot smaller, and it knows that it has to buy that game at launch for the full price to ensure there will be further games.

You know what they say, all toasters toast toasts.

>It taught me a valuable lesson as well
WHAT lesson? FINISH COOKING? oh no no no pfffahahha

Underrated post.

Make sure to not be retarded and stay awake. Accidents happen. I almost want to say I was taking clonidine at the time too but I don't remember. Keep trying to be an edgyfag, though. You're cute.

So the Japanese alibaba?
I assume they use the standard shipping options(SAL, EMS, DHL) right?

it used to be since japan after the war was dirt poor and bread is some luxury shit
btw i don't know shit about any of this, i just repeat things i read from the manga yakitate, which is top kino comedy for breadmaking manga. check it out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakitate!!_Japan

>plantains
>bananas

Yup. Not the greatest if you want them in on time, and also not ideal if you don't want to deal with EMS-maou-sama.

Oh yeah I remember reading some story about how rich families would show off their wealth by including a banana in their kid's bento or some shit. I don't remember if it's true or not but it's pretty neat and funny.

>I almost want to say I was taking clonidine at the time too but I'm a retarded lying faggot
you should've taken midichlorians to fix your downs syndrome :^)

Buddy, you're a huge faggot. I can't believe you think that was funny. It makes zero sense, and you're making Star Wars references in a conversation that has nothing to do with SW. Yet you call me retarded? I think you need medication for Autism, friend.

watch me

>he's still replying
make sure you check the microwave after you're done fuming :DDDDD

I have all day, it's Saturday. It was a toaster oven, not a microwave. But I can't expect you to to follow a simple conversation. Especially when you are actively trying to be a retard.

>I have all day
of course you do, poorfag :'(

Based retard telling that user.

Are you capable of expressing anything through actual text or do you have to make faggy faces constantly? Even the wealthy are off on the weekend, not that I am wealthy by any means.

For weeb shit it's mainly because publishers know that pathetic weebs will happily spend $80 on the latest b-grade NIS garbage.

because they're quality games

>Laughs in american

Attached: proline.png (289x591, 67K)

I actually wish you could buy those thick Japanese toast slices somewhere.

Or at least toast which you can cut yourself.

This.

Attached: sa.jpg (1440x1460, 131K)

I'm already used to wait 2 months for my stuff.
>Tfw you randomly receive a package and you have no fucking idea what is it because you don't remember ordering anything

he who controls the bread controls the lolis

Attached: loli baguette.jpg (1920x1080, 641K)

>not that I am wealthy by any means
we already know dumbass, you admitted to being poor in your hilarious story of how you forgot you were cooking =D

It is the household appliance of present direct though

Bananas and pineapples were luxery items in Europe not even that long ago.

Bananas only became a thing after they found a way to ship green bananas and turn them yellow with co2.
And pineapple was only something you could get in cans.

Fuck, spaghetti was even something you didn't get that easily in other parts of Europe.
The BBC once did a joke video about farming spaghetti.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

And people believed that and asked BBC where you can get those plants.

how do you fuck it up that bad I got drunk just last week and forgot a mini pizza in my toaster oven overnight and it was burnt to crisp by morning but it didn't ruin the toaster