If you cure the Genophage... a plague of rapists of the like never seen before will be unleashed upon the galaxy

If you cure the Genophage... a plague of rapists of the like never seen before will be unleashed upon the galaxy

Attached: 1428017151898.png (1280x720, 924K)

I find it ironic that Ubisoft plans on making an Assassin's Creed videogame based on Vikings before they would do a respectable Japanese game.

Dix Tugg the gay krogan
>They said it was a genophase, but this is who I am

>gay krogan

Attached: kroganfaggots.png (603x567, 159K)

still better than quarians and salarians

>If you cure the Genophage... a plague of rapists of the like never seen before will be unleashed upon the galaxy
We're assuming that they breed equally or 1 to 1 you'd likely end up with the situation of the Behavioral sink.

Pfft, krogan are weak. Everyone knows who the galaxy's master rapists are

Attached: 1441921476919.png (624x810, 267K)

Very progressive

If you apply real life logic, the genophage is a dumb idea. If you suffer consequences for curing it, it's shitty writing on the developer's part.

Bortus?

>If you suffer consequences for curing it, it's shitty writing on the developer's part.
why is it shitty? your choices should be hard to make

Does the genophage stunt libido? I thought it just made most of their babies stillborn

>mfw i shoot mordin in the back every time

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

reapers are going to kill everybody anyway why do you care?

Fucking kek

Attached: 1422571852565.jpg (991x902, 60K)

2019 and I am still pissed there is no ME spinoff where you can play as an unrepentant BT space rapist

Attached: 1346847968104.jpg (397x397, 51K)

Krogans? Heh, we can dismiss such a threat. Korgans can't get anywhere to fight or conquer anyone if they don't have the ships.

Attached: turian smug.png (3840x2160, 2.93M)

Why though ?

Daily reminder that turians had to bring in krogan ground troops in Palaven to fight the Reapers and probably exacted their response on the genophage on turian civilians, in scenes reminiscent of the Red Army in Berlin 1945

Daily reminder that the same thing is going to happen to Earth once the Mass Relays are blown in the ending

Attached: 1351747406844.jpg (786x622, 198K)

I hate every Batarian I see, from Asteroid X57 to Bahak. You'll never make a space pirate out of me.

KROGAN COCK

Didn't the genophage reduce the krogan's successful birth numbers to their natural state before the turians uplifted them? Or am I misremembering?

No, Krogans evolved on a inhospitable world where they had an extremely high mortality rate due to the planets natural disasters and large super predators, which was then counter acted by evolving to breeding extremely rapidly. Once they figured out space travel from the Turians, they were able to access less hostile worlds and put down major threats on their own planet. This result in the Krogan population exploding as their natural rate of reproduction was no longer hampered by the hostility of their planet.

Because overpopulation is a very outdated concept.

It is still a very big concern in parts of Africa. There is a limit to how much the earth can support. This scales infinitely.

How is it a dumb idea? Scientists are testing a real genophage type genetic modification on invasive species of mosquitoes right now.

Ok but what does that have to do with mass effect

Krogans aren't freeroaming pets so the same doesn't apply to them.

The Krogan rebellions litteraly happened because of that

Then it's shitty writing.

Yeah 1000 eggs a year for each woman is not a big deal

SO GOOD