Some of the best cell-shading and 3D Animation in the industry

>Some of the best cell-shading and 3D Animation in the industry
>Stuck in License Naruto games

Attached: Storm 4.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

it's their fault for being such naruto fanboys
they could have used the same talent in other games (look at soratorobo and jjasb) but they're lazy fucks

um...

You do know DragonBall Project Z is by CC2 right?

and it looks worse than the fucking naruto games

>we are fighting dreamers

Kino Opening

aoi aoi ano sora

Now we're talkin

Attached: 1543628632984.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

Attached: Akatsuki.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

Attached: bikini Hinata.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Attached: bikini ino.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Attached: bikini Sakura.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Attached: Kage.webm (720x404, 2.96M)

How come the animations in Naruto games have more soul than most 3D anime shows/movies?

Attached: Madara.webm (620x348, 2.91M)

user, do you know what the fuck a bikini is?

Attached: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 2018.10.11 - 20.45.59.11.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Yeah, I don't really care though. Calling it one-piece bathing suit is so boring.

Attached: No Uchiha Allowed.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

I think ArcSys cel-shading visuals are superior, although their animation style is a bit more divisive.

tfw the hokages feel like they're never really done real justice in showing their full power

They're not stuck, that's the only thing they have that sells.

Remember the .Hack series? Tail Concerto? Asuras Wrath? No one bought those.

Attached: Salad.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

...I bought all of those.

>calling something what it is instead of what it literally is not is boring
You support trannies, don't you?

this game looks sick
should I just play storm 4
are any others that good

I wish they made it a good fighting game too

Based and Narutopilled.

I cried playing Solatorobo. That's how much I loved that game.

lmao you're fucking obsessed with trannies, holy shit. stop letting them stay in your head ya fucking simp

>should I just play storm 4
If you want the story, just play the numbered series. They get better with each one. If you just want the gameplay, then yeah storm 4 is fine. Also it's a blast online.

Attached: Nice try.webm (720x405, 2.77M)

It looks sick but you get tired of these animations after seeing them ad infinitum during online matches

cellshading is garbage

Fuck you.

Eat my shit!!!!!!!

what could sasuke have done here

Animation is the only thing this bunch is good at. Asura's Wrath was nothing but a quicktime movie after all

This, pretty much. It's a meme graphic style that almost always fails to do what it's advertised as-- you never feel like you're playing a cartoon, you're playing an obvious 3D game with ugly polygonal models that have weird murky coloring effects on them.

The only good looking cel shaded game I've ever seen has been Guilty Gear Xrd.

Blocked. But he hit him with Zabuza first to prevent that. The game has goofy stuff like that.

Like in this for example, there's a few frames after pain does his push where he can't do jack shit.

Attached: Spatial Awareness.webm (860x484, 2.85M)

I don't know shit about Naruto because I was always a Bleachfag, but that sequence was based.

OP said they were some of the best at that style not that the style was better than something else.

Attached: 1543570453382.jpg (792x612, 224K)

Why... Why did he do that to a 14 years old girl?

Gotta teach them early.

Attached: 1421370504080.png (439x750, 207K)

I don't get the joke. Xrd is a good car? Kyle's dad bought Xrd? Xrd is environmentally friendly?

it's for fartsniffing goobers who namedrop it all the time and don't even play it but talk about how it's the best at everything