>kill someone violently
>see a policewoman nearby vomiting
>penis starts tingling
>set her on fire, follow her until she collapses
>piss on her to extinguish the fire
>start masturbating furiously while she cries in pain
>start dismembering her
>behead her as i cum
>set the severed head on fire and start kicking it to set the other people on fire

They don't make games like these anymore, no. Times have changed.

Attached: p2_subs03.jpg (1280x800, 669K)

based

Postal 2 is indeed a great game, a really good violent sandbox with loads of secrets to find, but your post is pathetic edge, kys.

>sandbox
more like shitbox

>that difficulty setting which gives all the NPCs ridiculously OP weapons
Killing sprees are baby tier, the high IQ way to lay is to cause maximum chaos and body count without ever killing anyone directly

Yeah its a treat, came out when I was in high school but I wouldn't call it the best game ever designed because you can piss on cops. It is not a very well constructed experience, it is wild and offensive.

Haha soo random!

X-Play absolutely shit on this game

it ran like shit back in the day, with frequent crashes and LOOOOONG loading screens

dunno what xplay is but they were probably triggered

I wish someone would remake Postal 2 except make Paradise one whole map instead of having those level transitions everywhere

They were pretty raunchy themselves, definitely wouldn't be on TV nowadays. They just thought it was trying too hard to be funny. I guess back then it wasn't quite something you find and buy for 99 cents on sale and install it in two minutes.

It's been years since i saw this

I hate these fucking cats though.

my favorite ex-Yugo magazine gave it a single digit score when the game was new, advising people to stay far away from it. I was fully convinced it was gonna be the game of the month, imagine my surprise.

yeah, the load times used to be atrocious, but thanks to modern hardware they are super fast now. This is Quake engine, right?

>he doesn't know Adam "The Tranny Lover" Sessler or Morgan "Manjaw" Webb

Attached: 1520352959479.jpg (400x240, 66K)

Unreal Engine 2

Woah so edgy and original

Attached: tiresome.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

sorry man I don't watch TV, E3 coverage or read gayming press

very offensive, sexist, vile and childish.

Luckely a video game like this doesnt get made in our modern world

it is my duty as an anonymous Yea Forums user to remind you to regularly dilate so your new mangina doesn't close up, sir

Is this anything like pedestrians riot in the gta3? Man that + pedestrian dismemberment + pedestrians have weapons was endless fun

zoomers gonna zoom

>Sim Wh*toid Male

Attached: drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png (451x451, 328K)

Attached: 1519751657734.gif (250x188, 663K)

Yes