Mordhau

post your boys boys

Attached: fallentreebro.png (545x903, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/629760/discussions/0/2530372519567157301/
youtu.be/PfYnvDL0Qcw
youtube.com/watch?v=mplqe0yngbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're kinda cute user

GREATSWORD!!!!!!

Attached: 20190518140533_1.jpg (607x924, 64K)

Why is it when I open the menu with all the emotes some of them say (Locked)????

You can't move whilst using them

More like mediocre sword, Am I right?

i like em chunky

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-05-18_02-11-36.png (272x667, 353K)

is there anything more satisfying than killing a stab spammer with a maul?

Attached: 1557711263383.jpg (225x350, 11K)

I recall someone posting a neat looking Roman guy, anyone got that?

Smashing a zweifag in the head with the very end of your halberd swing as he tries to run around you. Also literally any time you bill a horsefag.

Attached: Changed from arming sword and cleaver to warhammer and blacksmith.jpg (550x951, 212K)

Vash inspired archer

Attached: vashy.png (584x875, 680K)

Zwei fags what armor setup do you use?

Guess who. Uses a maul and two bear traps. I avoid all direct combat, and then when someone trips on a trap I smash them with the hammer, figured that style of play would be in character.

Attached: Robbie.png (451x845, 505K)

Rip
Still #1

Attached: doppelsoldner.jpg (882x917, 184K)

2/2/0?

retard

looks like 2/3/1

2/3/1 + zwei is 16 points, no more room for an extra dagger or perk

retard

Post the boys you kill horses with.

Attached: j6EARyt.png (291x653, 325K)

AAAAAAAA SO MANY FULL SERVERS

Because those specific emotes lock your character in place

>playerbase already dropping
we need new content ASAP

Anyone else tried charging a spear nigger while sprinting with the shield up and then attacking right after they get in range?

I know that's usually a technique that would work IRL but not sure how it translates in the game since I don't touch shields at all.

Attached: 1542114761682.jpg (665x1080, 86K)

Hopefully those two maps they've teased will come out soon because the game is in dire need of them. I said the same about Chivalry when that came out and this is even worse in that area.

there is no minimum weapon length, so spears can hit you regardless how close you are

How do you git gud with the maul, spam feints and morphs? The range on it is so short that unless you're right in their face dragging will cause you to miss

>game is a stabfest
>leave the game for 2-3 weeks
>check patch notes
>stabs got buffed
literally why?

Attached: 1547776894132.jpg (576x432, 40K)

Lopping off heads with the greatsword feels so good, but why does it feel like it hits way too soft compared to other two handers?

are you being stupid on purpose?

Attached: 1503903537190.jpg (493x449, 61K)

Maul + Heavy Helmet + Heavy Chest Armor + Medium Leggings + Fireproof + fat and muscular = best build

r8 no h8

Attached: mercs.jpg (2934x938, 397K)

>they are slower
>b-b-buffed!

Oh yeah just checked again and they are slower. Guess my retard brain shut off after reading +25 ms

r8 me

Attached: 20190518002435_1.jpg (494x942, 90K)

Attached: flaming_homosexual.png (531x944, 453K)

i also heal with him

Attached: medic.png (516x891, 433K)

>Why yes, I do TK the lute player and spam votekicks. What gave it away?

Attached: 1554620654952.jpg (1461x2048, 142K)

>people already hacking in this game
the absolute fucking state

All you need to do is restrict chinks to their own region

it's painfully obvious as well
the fucking guy has his back turned against me fighting my teammate, I swing towards him and he just does an instantaneous 180 flip and blocks or chambers, using a fucking knife and no armor, just keeps turning like that the whole time

Yeeting a short spear across the map and nailing a horsefag

Personally I find the recent trend set by epic of "WE NEED A CONSTANT STREAM OF CONTENT" to be incredibly stupid. Some new players will invariably leave the game, and we can't expect an indie company to pump shit out fast enough to keep short attention span zoomers sedated. Enjoy what you already have for now, there's tons of things to do and unlock. Try the br mode too, it's a fun change of pace.

Attached: 1522092994099.jpg (640x645, 445K)

I do it because it gets people who spam up flustered usually. I have caught people off guard, and it helps since usually my weapon is shorter than a spear.

Is the great sword much better then the longsword to justify giving up my warhammer?

get in their face lol

I just got the game and i'm installing it
What am I in for?
Any tips?

Attached: 41be23439cd243fac854632c5fd164a9.png (2400x2800, 3.69M)

Getting your shit kicked in till you git gud

Sauce?

git gud
or play archers

>Game teaches you a dozen melee techniques
>Hop into a game
>STAB CHAMBER STAB CHAMBER STAB oops his teammate's here I'm dead

can you put all the commander zweihander pieces in an image and post it here? i was thinking about buying the skin but i dont know what all the pieces are for it

How do I best farm XP? I want armor that isn't fucking ugly

That’s much more useful for duel servers, and maybe skirmish in certain circumstances. In Frontline it’s a meat grinder, fights are over extremely quickly because of the sheer amount of people involved. It makes me wonder why the devs didn’t include an official duel mode from the get-go

Horses are a wonderful addition to the game and surely enhances my ingame experience whenever I get oneshot 2 seconds out of spawn.

Catapults that kill as many teammates as enemies are also quite fun.

I'm not exactly sure why a fucking battle royale mode took priority over it.

64 player horde

Attached: bea426e77d.png (688x905, 802K)

Whats the lore of this dead kid

Attached: 20190516001042_1.jpg (1536x864, 332K)

>Game has crashed my computer 2 times now
>When launching the game its a 50/50 if the UI will load

You are this close to getting uninstalled

Attached: hand.jpg (450x319, 10K)

Attached: breaking wheel.jpg (617x612, 134K)

your mom

nerve gas

Helmet... weak, very weak. If you haven't bought the hat, you might as well get used to no head armor.

Probably one of the worse things they did.

Are they actually gonna add women or are people just baiting newfags with that?

understandable. sports weren't a thin back then so watching somebody getting tortured to death was the only way to have some fun.

I hope they do. I love seeing incels rage.

i didnt want to get ohko'd by someone else using a zweihander, plus it looks more unique with the burgonet than the landsknecht hat

retard

cunt

yeah. the game's only been out 2 weeks

i wish you could make the fucking Temporal AA look good and not so blurry without having to raise the post processing settings since it fucks up with the frame rate.

Attached: mordhaulegolas.jpg (697x748, 83K)

getting charged down by knights and seeing them reconsider after I brain one of them with a rock

30 hours in and I'm bored where's the maps where's the mods where's some actual fun game modes instead of just chiv 2.0 scrum

mods come later, in the meantime get better with the combat

Attached: mordhauguts.png (651x881, 682K)

who cares? Chivalry MW survived for years with a sub 1000 daily user base.

In thr mean time suck my cock the combat isn't the issue it's 5 fucking maps and boring run of the mill game modes.
Battle royale in a fucking Medival game ?
Frontline would have been interesting had tye maps actually been designed for it and not feel like rushed shit slapped together for launch.
Taiga is terrible no matter the mode
>DURR it's you not the game
Why are people already leaving in droves then?
T. Top frag

oh no, a game launched with 50k players and now only 40k players remain. how will it ever fucking recover?
fucking retard

ok somebody tell me
is it a battle royale style game, or are there several game modes ?
also from checking some other posts, is ther some sort of leveling/attribute system for your character ?

I'm willing to wager that it IS the combat.
It has an incredibly high skill ceiling and new players are going against people who honed their skills for near a decade via Chivalry and the alpha.

It's just not fun getting curb stomped until you learn the 300+ meta techs the tutorial doesn't teach you about.

I don't know about that.

bitch theres 4 maps, kys faggot

There are three overall
Frontlines, basically 64 player moshpit with control points
Actual BR as everyone keeps saying the game in general is, never tried yet
Horde, which is players vs AI waves

Fuck you fuck chiv and fuck mordhau
Take your feint micro and shove it up your ass you morons ruined chiv and mordhau instantly
My issue is with the maps modes and general lack of content
Not the combat you moronic blind fans keep bleating about

Skirmish

Attached: 1557833123486.png (491x900, 134K)

feminine

>female model is feminine

anybody have pictures of the commander zweihander parts?

There is no female models ingame

It's not a female model, it's just some fag who made a twink.

you can mod it in, she'll have no face though

Holy shit frontier with 20vs20 is so much better than the regular one from the official servers. There is now a back and forth now compared to the massive cluster fuck of a 64server.

Attached: take this.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

>have fairly deep customisation system
>it literally doesn't matter
>all weapons basically feel the same within their class with only slight cosmetic differences.
Eh I'll just stop playing this until a fun lotr got mod comes out that makes it fun online.
If it had actual battles on big wide open maps not Medival cod like chiv it would be kino
Bannerlord can't come soon enough
This.
I've seen ea games launch with more

the gayest of faggy posts on Yea Forums summed up by this cock gobbling faggot.

>le epic based pagans

Attached: 74CBD274-71BE-46F5-96BE-5063D6B52BC5.jpg (255x238, 10K)

You are overthinking this image. It was just meant to be Mordhau related slaughter fun.

Why do archers suck so much in this game?

Anyone have a good irish build?

archers were meant to fire in volleys. stand with fellow archers to maximize effectiveness

You gotta play archer like an opportunist. Go for easy targets, especially wounded kniggas.

>buy game that has its focus on medieval close combat
>play archer and disengage from every fight, if necessary hit suicide before they have the chance to hit you and get a point for your death

Yeah I don't know why they even added them to the game in the first place.

sit just on the backline of scrums, shoot stragglers and the wounded, actually contribute to fights with an arming sword, wreck shit.

You will die to my sword, infidel.

Attached: habibi.jpg (930x1002, 426K)

Take superior combat from mnb
Ruin it with fient spin spam micro from chiv
Forget to balance classes and game mechanics from a better game to suit more pvp duel scrum type game modes and maps and you end up with shit like this.
I'm not saying this game is bad it's just uninspiring especially the maps.
If the gameplay was put to proper use with decent maps not just stupid cluster fuck small arenas it would be glorious.
Even chiv assault mode has the right idea making everyone work together and congregate around objectives albiet not the best solution to a more linear type of game play it certainly wasn't terrible.
Mordhau just feels like a mod literally updated on ue4 from ue3
The combat is better but everything else is worse especially the map design.
DURR choke points
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OPEN BATTLE FIELDS?
I KNOE YOUR LURKING HERE DEVS
See
Because they game design sucks

Any screen tearing problems in this game?
Should I just turn off V-sync?

The Messer is one of the best looking weapons in the game. and one of the most fun too

Bardiche is an incredibly underrated weapon. I love using it.

Attached: 20190517213510_1.jpg (629x940, 115K)

>3 vs 1
>backstabbings

Melee fps team deathmatch games can't be fixed..

Attached: tfw1447018309029.png (600x600, 79K)

>make the legionary meme build with a few friends
>go 24 in 2 in first match with it
The short spear really is filthy but not as bad as people bitch about.

How to git gud?

almost 29

Attached: toomucheffort.jpg (3840x1440, 2.18M)

The helmet is the exact fucking one that guy is carrying you dumb fuck

be one of the people who spent hundreds of hours on chivalry

Attached: Ma boi.png (579x907, 655K)

>call an archer a faggot
>get kicked
>reason: language
Didn't think that this game had that many snow flakes.

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1107x924, 182K)

Either bullshit or you landed in literally the only server with people who would kick for that.

I see people spamming nigger faggot incel etc without being kicked once. Most players don't really read the chat anyway, you don't really have the time for that when you're in the middle of a skirmish with half a dozen bad dudes trying to decapitate you.

Posted this last night but dont think i got an answer, probably a stupid question but yeah. Anyways I have gotten pretty good at chambering the constant stab spam that rapier and spear faggots do. The issue is what do I do after that? They always seem to easily be able to block or parry my chambered attack. So what happens is I get in an endless chambering match until a teammate of theirs comes and bashes me over the head..

why 3/2/3 and not 3/3/3 with greatsword? what are you using that extra point for?

how can i make a faggot like this

Helmet with stag horns when?

Attached: 739b91b7e0ee169cd1c27f6200d7bc80.jpg (892x1242, 229K)

>Rhaegar was a spear faggot
Glad he got btfo tbqh

Not bullshitting, but probably the only server with faggots getting triggered easily.

I'd rather have chest pieces with wings kthx

Attached: Winged_hussar,_historical_reconstruction.jpg (854x1361, 525K)

Chamber Thrust - Morph into Cut - Feint or Commit. Really nothing to it. Practice chaining your faints and controlling your camera to confuse your foe. When you commit to an attack make sure it’s either dragged or accel’d so you can land a clean hit before or after they parry. When you land a hit continue your attack. The reason you chain feints is to threaten your opponent while also being able to parry their attacks

Get the fuck away, it's gonna turn into a skeleton soon

Wait you can morph and feint and shit after a chamber? Also what is chaining a feint? Sorry if these are dumb questions, only recently started playing this game and never played stuff like chivalry.

Anyone else having bad fps? Ran at constant 144 when it first came out, later it ran at ~100 and now it runs at ~80-90 with drops at 60 even though I haven't changed any of the options since.
Is it gonna go lower and lower for no reason

I’m a noob too. I actually can’t confirm if you can feint a morphed chamber. But what I mean by chaining feints is reall feint spamming. Feint every attack you make to confuse your opponent while still maintaing the ability to parry their attacks

Hopefully Friendly so he can swing that fucking thing horizontally without team killing 5 people.

my guess is that more different cosmetics does it

There is no need for "new" content, there is need in fixing the old content. Shieldfags got fixed a couple of days ago, but there is still the problem of having unbalanced maps. I honestly wish devs would fix them first, learn from their mistakes and only after this add new maps.

STAB HIM NOT ME

what happened to the frames? its absolute dogshit to play after the last patch

What do you mean by this? Playing them sucks or playing against them sucks? Because even if i can agree with the former, i strongly disagree with the latter. The fact that you can deflect their arrow as you run towards them and revel in their panic automatically makes the game 10 times better.

You know exactly why user.

Yeah might be it. Also strange that disabling cloth physics for other players had absolutely no change to my fps.

I NEED new maps guys

There is no reason to use any weapon other than the maul. Prove me wrong

He played Dark Souls.

Attached: skeleton-wheel.jpg (300x380, 43K)

no just buy it its better than the default skin

This. That moment in which they start jumping wildly and then turn their back to you in a desperate attempt to get away makes me rock hard. Or better yet when you slash them and they drop their bow and then helplessly put their arms up to "deflect" the combo.

You really like the open klapviser huh?

serves you right bitchboi

I meant the former
>Arrows fire slow as fuck
>Their travel speed is slow as hell
>Half the time it feels like my arrows are going right through people but doing no damage
>Arrows can be deflected with every weapon in the game (Which is easy as fuck to do because they're so slow)
>If they close the gap you're fucked because LOL DROPPED UR WEAPON and weapon switching takes forever in this game
>Headshots don't kill instantly if you're wearing any armor at all, even level 1 armor will save you
>Regening health means hitting someone from long range basically means nothing

At best when playing an archer you can either be assist king or shoot at people running away but at that point you might as well just play a 1/1/1 and zip around in the back shanking nerds from the flanks

If you ask me, the most frustrating thing in this game is that you can't kick if you are wielding certain weapons like a bow or throwables, and its really immersion breaking to boot

This is the punishment archerfags take upon themselves in exchange for playing ranged class in medieval hand to hand fighting game.

I find kicking to be almost useless anyway considering everything attacks faster than you can kick, it's pretty much only against people who are fags and back themselves into corners.

>bothering to type in chat at all
you are the faggot, here, user.

Use the right armor and set the sliders to Max skin and min everything else.

skinny body, helmet that covers the face and a chestpiece with a high waist

steamcommunity.com/app/629760/discussions/0/2530372519567157301/
>''Racist, homophobic, and players who send you death threats the FBI would be intersted to see.''
Yikes...

Attached: 1542201677940.jpg (249x200, 9K)

>game is already full of soiboy fucks
I bet most of them are rapierfags/spearfags.

I recognize one of the names in there. Someone who baited an entire duel server into arguing about gender, pretending he's innocent in the matter.
Pathetic attention-seeking worm.

Yeah I guessed as much that there'd be retards trying to stir shit up on purpose. I've seen some of them making threads on the discussion forums while acting innocent or like they were some type of SJW but their avatars and entire profile itself were speaking otherwise actually, just some ironic fuckwads that enjoy starting shit up.

are there people cheating in this game? I just played a whole match and didn’t land a single hit on the opposing team. It was like they weren’t even there. I was able to hit my own teammates fine though

Nah, you just fucking suck.

sounds pretty based to me, the retards are the ones who took the bait

Is something wrong m'lord?

Attached: cute knight.png (608x934, 498K)

Game has clunky/non-intuitive hit detection and handles third worlder connections in weird ways, but most likely yours is just a matter of gitting gud.

Attached: 59.png (601x942, 717K)

Why the fuck do beartraps friendly fire?

Why are minimum weapon ranges not a thing? It's really boring that any server with friendly fire on just becomes roaming packs of spear niggers spamming stab while face fucking to avoid friendly fire.

I went 25/12 and got first place in the previous match. It was treating people I was standing right next to as if they were out of range of my hits

sounds realistic to me

So you can be mischievous.

Attached: 1552392138885.webm (600x338, 715K)

I’ve been killed multiple times by teammates just so they can steal the crossbow or catapault I’m using. The game should auto detect and boot and ban niggers who do that

What about keeping friendly fire but not killing blows for teammates?

noice

jesus this game has the most lopsided matches I have ever seen, it's either camping the enemy or getting camped

>tfw you don't give a shit about friendly fire and swing through any greedy retard that wants to facehug your opponent

I don't even apologize, I just pretend that they're bots

Attached: snip28.jpg (486x508, 19K)

My ping is 999
Wtf. I get 20mb/s download speed over WiFi

Are you choosing worldwide servers?

Does the Bardiche have hitbox issues? Feels like a bunch of times I swing through some knigs head and nothing happens

Attached: womp womp.webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

OH the SJW bullshit is also strong in Mordhau. It was the same with Chiv with all the PC bullshit. How many times did I get banned from games for calling for the day of the rope and cleansing the Earth in atomic fire. And then today I was kicked for having a pepe avatar.

Games like this attract do nothing, low IQ redditors. Low IQ redditors like political thought and theory that supports degeneracy and handouts. It’s just a self evident fact, and you can see it clear as day if you pay attention to the news for 5 seconds. Big games bring out more of these types. The basedboy/bugman meme really isn’t a meme, it’s real and documentable.

Just looking here and at their official forums, there is several threads about adding wamen knights models in combat. totally cringe by literally a handful of pussies and wannabe contrarians. Hopefully most the kids that were in Chiv have actually had their balls drop, taken the red pill, and grew up and matured a bit and will roll over to Mordhau and make it ourspace.

Currently the dev team is too small to handle mass censorship via mod teams to protect archers from being called faggots. The real threat would be 10 hour noobs demanding idiotic changes, but the devs are ex comp boys so there’s no threat there. They can spot shitter opinions a mile away.

I play on asian servers so there's always 2+ lute niggers and a handful of retards trying to punch people. The winning team is basically the team that has the least of these lolsorandumb niggers. really wish SEA monkeys would fuck off and get their own containment server.

>billhook sallet tabard
my brother

Attached: William Hooke.png (596x1235, 1.01M)

could be just packet loss, I get warnings on 64 player servers sometimes

honestly it's like that in every server, I play on EU and the team with more Zweihander/Eveningstar/spear&shield faggots almost always wins, the other team is full of lute and archers who can't hit shit

Are gooks the new Peruvians?

Max skinny and if you get the strong slider just right it works.

Attached: 20190509233951_1.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

I never said anything about Koreans, but SEA monkeys have always been known as BR-tier retards in asian gaming. That said, continental asia could be wiped off the map and nothing of value would be lost.

This fucking game

Attached: file.png (627x374, 102K)

Attached: 1535049134106.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

When am I goign to be able to play as a female?
Why xbows suck?
Why is horse spawn camoping allowed?

I love that the other two just look down at the river after he falls. It's like a goddman cartoon.

The breaking wheel was real? I thought it was something unique to berserk.

I hate how private servers completely died out. People could just join one that had the level of moderation that suited them instead of going off and crying to the actual devs to ban people who hurt their feelings.

Hopefully, you will come to an epiphany where you realize most of the conceptions you have of the world are false and come to realize how little you truly know. I doubt you will, though.

>was just in a game where this guy with a twitch link for a username spent literally half the match trying to convince people to votekick someone for calling him "dumb horsenigger"
It's been so long since I played a game with a proper server browser. These people have spent so long in games with matchmaking all run by the game's company, that someone displaying "toxic" behaviour and facing no repercussions for it is completely alien to them.

>the way they look down

Attached: 1558205535188.jpg (532x679, 66K)

Horde is actually pretty fun to play on servers that allow for way more players than the default 6.

Attached: 1542210477780.jpg (371x331, 37K)

I fucking suck, always get kills from Stabs but when I try to feint a side attack and then do another attack enemies parry it easily, am I missing something ? Also: group fighting, just stabbing right ? How do I poke/initiate successfully ?

Attached: C4C9A46A-613A-4851-8048-5593603FDCA2.jpg (500x666, 45K)

Attached: stompstompstomp.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

You can tell when an attack is a feint based on the opponents grunts (no homo).
If they grunt then they're actually gonna swing, if they don't then it's just a feint.

I don't care what anybody says, the poleaxe is based.

Attached: heavy armor, light armour, it doesn't matter.png (621x835, 386K)

i'm going to eat every fucking chicken in this thread

Attached: 20190518200249_1.jpg (652x789, 97K)

>It's been so long since I played a game with a proper server browser. These people have spent so long in games with matchmaking all run by the game's company, that someone displaying "toxic" behaviour and facing no repercussions for it is completely alien to them.
This is why it is your ethical duty to call horseniggers niggers every game

Why do guys on horses just charge into people with billhooks? You would think they would find other targets.

horsefuckers dont have enough braincells to think critically like that user

Butcher blade or shark fin blade for the messer?

very nice

It's good but you're better off ditching it for a halberd as soon as you find one on the ground.

Why do horsefuckers act like they're any good at the game?

>knights
>landsknecht
>vikings
>crusaders
Fuck that. Where my bandit bros at?

Attached: bandit boy.png (508x874, 397K)

You look like a fookin ballsack...
Ugly little coont.

Too bad WH/all T3 armor/no shield true Bobby B builds are completely trash right now.

I tried and it's slow as fuck with no points for perks, no countering ability and no damage.

The closest viable thing is a maul build but even that starts getting shit with heavier armor.

He's using a longsword you mong.

Which is even worse

I was going for a bandit who is paying for his crimes by enlisting. It's not too autistic to give characters backstories right?

Attached: shitty backstory.png (520x908, 396K)

>green/brown color palette
Based as all hell

>It's not too autistic to give characters backstories right?

Attached: 1446814065380.jpg (1576x1591, 389K)

I'm a fookin' legend in Gin Alley

This build is surprisingly good. Spam firebombs everywhere and the dagger is so fast it's almost unblockable for big guys.

Attached: fookin legend.jpg (1476x1254, 152K)

oi it's me the fat bandit don't run please

I wouldn't stand a chance.
None of us would...

Shark fin and fillet messer are the only acceptable configurations.

OUTTA THE WAY TARG FUCKING SHITS!!

Attached: Bobby B.jpg (1442x1256, 220K)

The game has a hiccup every so often where everything just freezes for a millisecond
Doesn't matter which HDD/SSD, which settings, vsync on or off, fullscreen or not
Anyone else experience this issue?

Based on Elite Knight from Dark Souls?

Yeah I get a hiccup the first time the menus load on startup even though I have a fast SSD and get great framerates.

It locks up even worse if I try to click on anything or go int the armory during the initial hiccup.

ADD THE BLOODY ANTLERS HELMET AND STAG EMBLEM BEFORE I PISS MESELF!!!

Attached: 123465756765.jpg (326x184, 11K)

That was either a bug or you have a weapon that lacks reach.

My build:
Bloodthirsty
3/2/1 Armor
Waraxe
Lots of feints + crouching = guaranteed 25-30 kills per game minimum as long as you don't commit suicide attacks.
It's ok to take on two enemies at once, but 3 or more is almost impossible except if one of them is already low on hp.

plz do not bully my loadouts ;_;

Attached: greatsword.png (453x839, 363K)

My framerates are at around 70-80, but the hiccup occurs often during gameplay which is especially annoying when it happens right as you wanted to block

>not capping at 60
wtf

>Jormungand emblem
>on a Gothic knight
wow stop posting anytime

yeah this game is stuttery as fuck
im out until they make some optimization, but lol early access for years already
another indie meme

I'm just experimenting what might get rid of the hiccup right now
Unlocking frames definitely didn't help

What do you think of my guy?
Just finishing up getting parts for my messer

Attached: unknown-73.png (755x1243, 816K)

Do you have V-sync? Turning that on got rid of them for me

It's fine but the gauntlets are a bit to bulky for the rest of your set imo.

So
How is this game?
Especially compared to Chiv.

Good programmers willing to do gamedev (especially indie) are hard as fuck to find with the tech boom right now.

Why would you slave away grinding out endless lines of shitty-ass C++ optimizing some obscure medieval indie game for basically peanuts when you could be making bank working half as hard writing the next LinkedIn for cats in some Silicon Valley startup?

fashion disaster

More clipping, Your Grace?

For the most part it's Chivalry 2.0. Lots of fixing 'bullshit' mechanics from Chiv and general improvements. Biggest downgrade though is the maps. Frontline is a shit version of TO and none of the maps really feel all that special.

Try these
>V sync
>Run Mordhau, go to task manager, hit the details tab, right click on the mordhau programs, change priority to high for the cpu.
>Update drivers
>Disable any audio drivers you aren't using in device manager and Make sure you are using surround 7.1 speaker. For example I have realtekHD and it was set to stereo for some reason instead of 7.1.

How the fuck do I turn shadows off completely?
And why didn't they just add a 'Medium' setting for the shadows? I can't run them on High since it eats up too much frame rate, but Low settings make them look like complete fucking shit, literal blocks.

Attached: 1542382496699.jpg (477x598, 33K)

Stop it. I just though that it looked nice is all. :(

Attached: 1540785586848.jpg (440x660, 22K)

I don't see any clipping, even the neck scarf isn't clipping

I'll give that a go later, thanks bud

Is this game gud?

Should I spend money on it?

First reply decides weapon for new build I play with today. Last night user said peasant sledge hammer and its fun for knocking weapons out of people hands, huge stamina drain.

Attached: 4515235252.png (890x695, 445K)

Axe!

Is that the guy from lazytown

The scarf clips through the pauldrons.

It shall be done

if you liked Chivalry games.
If you did, you'll love it.
If you never played Chivalry you might get frustrated by the combat mechanics which require practice

youtu.be/PfYnvDL0Qcw

How do you get a big caveman club?

Are you a real.. knigger?!
Have you ever stabbed a peasant?

Here's a little lesson in chivalry.
This is going down in history.

Yeah all the maps right now except for the one snow one are bland as shit with most of them just being "generic medieval village".

Pick the "Peasant" perk as soon as you make a new loadout and you get access to all the peasant weapons like the pan, the pitchfork and the tree branch club.

If you want to be a knigger number one
You have to chase off peasants on the run!

>ser twenty of house goodmen
post this merc RIGHT NOW

LOOK AT THIS HORSE
THAT I JUST FOUND

Why aren't they using the bigger versions of all maps on Frontline? Horde and BR has them vastly expanded with some different and new locations but Frontline keeps them to a pretty small scale. Maybe add more cap points or something like another user pointed in previous threads, make multiple cap points instead of just having 5 of them with the 3rd one being the only choke point.

Attached: 1542446949285.png (240x198, 48K)

NOW WATCH AND LEARN...
HERE'S THE HOOKED-BILL!

whats the customisation like? the lack of choice is what turned me off in chivalry

Just follow my moves and sneak in town.
Be careful not to swing around.

*points at stakes*
Don't walk into that!
*teammates walks in anyways*

He's my spin2win build. Figured the name was appropriate based on how annoying that meta is.

My guess is they don't want Frontline devolving into just a bunch of 1v1 duels spread out all over a big map. The idea is to make it feel more like a real crowded, chaotic army vs. army battle.

Attached: loadout.jpg (1634x1258, 215K)

NO DON'T TOUCH THAT

Attached: bear_trap_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_2122890_o.png (960x540, 210K)

>whats the customisation like? the lack of choice is what turned me off in chivalry
The best part of the game honestly. The customisations are pretty great, you can change every piece of clothing/armour and custom your swords with different blades/guards etc. Different voice lines and body sizes (fat/strong/skinny or a mix of all)

>its a complete curbstomp frontline match and your on the losing side already pushed back to spawn with over 900 tickets

Attached: 1498400743621.png (628x719, 347K)

Now look at this spear that I just found!
When I say "go" be ready to throw!
GO!
Throw it on them not me!!!

Now look at this catapult, that I just found.
When you hold still, fire at will.

Given how the game implies it's a type of soldier rather than a singular character, kind of. I mean I still have some named characters, with 60 it's hard not to, but they're supposed to be a bunch of them. So I make them kind of rank and file, but not too rank and file, you know?

Attached: swordmaster.jpg (442x926, 255K)

Here's what I made, it'll be fun

Attached: 20190518160845_1.jpg (2560x1440, 357K)

Switch to 20vs20~ frontline. It's a vastly different experience.

AXE IS AXE!

[rubs Klappviser]
EY RICKARD!
MAXEUSUMTHIN!

You do know robert used a maul right? He just used it like a warhammer because he was ripped and like 6'6. Watxh this gets no replies because you're a normie who knows nothing about based bobby b or his brother the mannis

I don't get why I get constant 60fps most of the time but suddenly after I've been playing for an hour or two, the game starts going down to ~40fps the whole time no matter if there are a lot of enemies nearby or not.

i run around a chaotic fight spamming foppish laugh and stabbing people in the back

Attached: zwusHwp.png (1676x938, 1M)

I solve practical problems.

Attached: ballista comin up.jpg (552x916, 94K)

Almost certain it's some kind of memory leak in the code. If you can document the problem with evidence the devs could quickly fix it in an update.

I think you're right if you're going by book Bobby B.

Even so, heavy armor with the maul like what book Bobby used is a shit build with the current meta. You're way too slow to stay competitive.

Why go the flag by yourself when you can go with 9 other teammates to gang up one 1 guy with a shield on the wrong corner of the map?

when you don't know the answer, just assume it's the jew's fault.

r8 my trash knight

Attached: oi m8 giv us yer halberd.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

trash, as intended

rate it gamers

Attached: Based.png (823x926, 946K)

Honestly if you want a look like in that original pic you dont/shouldnt go all heavy. Could do 2/2/3 or some shit right? Pretty sure there is a medium tabard. Or 2/3/2 maybe? Idk

The dagger is surprisingly based. I mostly overwhelm my opponents with it 1v1. Stabbing knights in the face.

Oh nice. Thanks. I’m making a Barney rubble load out complete with pebbles

Imagine streaming on twitch thinking anyone cares

I hate nearly all multiplayer games but I am addicted to this one

Attached: Chain Knigga.jpg (1006x1135, 141K)

>Torso: nothing
enjoy getting rekt by literally anything

>tfw nobody actually does 3/3/3 and no wep so my squire build is useless

I also have a medic now

Attached: mordhau squad.jpg (3944x748, 466K)

Knigga Potter?

Attached: 2.png (611x765, 345K)

Aleady got a 2nd place end on FL game.

Attached: d58e3dc8eeb53482a5af975759ce371e[1].png (650x902, 778K)

Is a Ryzen 7 2700x and RTX 2060 good enough to run the game on ultra? I’m upgrading my pc due in part of how this game runs even on low on my current PC, so I’m hoping upgrading a fair bit helps a lot, as well as a SSD

what do i do after chambering a stab from a shield+rapier fag?

Dehorsing someone with a battle axe.

FL you can get first place doing whatever as long as you stay around your teammates

Except I go after the objective so Im always alone

> Glue Factory

Attached: 1547754878.png (336x326, 138K)

I want a based 2handed that isn't the faggy z-sword and the brained execution sword. I'm also not a spear retard. Which 2hander is, essentially, based?

nice pasta, you fucking dago

postin my knigga

Attached: mordhaukniggas.png (1423x828, 1.49M)

and also the footmen

Attached: mordhausoldiers.png (1468x895, 1.64M)

Well shit, time to go to bed.
>unicorn helmet fucking when?!

Attached: 20190518233328_1.jpg (472x1014, 114K)

NUMBER ONE!

Do you get XP on private servers?

Halberd is always fun

Attached: kick.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

1080p? It will be enough. I play rx590 and it runs without problems. Don't know about other res but I'm sure 2k will be fine too.

Attached: grug.png (478x945, 413K)

faggots every where

Attached: fag.jpg (801x454, 66K)

poleaxe my dude
>good stabbin
>good cutting for low armor fags
>switching to hammertime for heavy armor niggers
weapon has great versatility

The snowflakes are the ones screaming nigger because they are garbage at videogames and cry when they die.

Ok thank you, I can’t wait until my parts come in

Attached: trap.png (644x979, 732K)

chivalry's maps and game modes were actually fun to play though

How do I let the developers know that they need to add a Stag emblem.

Attached: best king.png (598x912, 692K)

go on the steam forum and bitch and whine like everyone else

These game modes are awesome to play, it just desperately needs more maps. Hoping for a modder to convert Chivalrys maps over.

Frontline is trash though, would be better with just objectives and attack/defend instead of tug of war capture zone bullshit

They should bring back active parry. The current 1vX system fucks over unarmored players entirely.

I noticed this too lmao, fucking GIGANTIC 120p cube shadows, looked great...

It's like clock work how every shitter thinks they're way better then they actually are because HUR DUR I got a kd of 2 on front line once.

>maulfag m1ing heads on the point
>goes for me
>know it'll be head level so i just duck under the attack and it misses completely
>he winds up another swing
>he knows I can duck so he'll aim low
>jump over his swing
I died anyway but it was a lot of fun being in someone's head for a bit.

>capture the mid point and hold forever is an awesome mode to play!

>Duel
>Enemy abuses feints and has dodge
>Disarm them in under 15 seconds simply by parrying a couple times and walking towards them
Holy shit some of you retards really need to stop relying on your shitty newbie trap tactics.

Attached: nicrage3.gif (220x190, 1.92M)

activate Runescape mode my dude
>~
>r.mipmaplodbias 500
>r.skeletalmeshlodbias 500

Attached: Runescape.jpg (1872x1053, 160K)

game's ruined, entire meta is based on dragging and dead angle bullshit

lasted a week before chivfags tore it apart

man i fucking hate the fog on that map

Does the game remember these settings or can I turn them on for shits and giggles and reset by shutting the game off?

>If only I could spend 10 minutes going back and forth between blocking and parrying.

needs to be entered into the console
hit ~ and type the commands i posted
game doesnt save them

does it increase performance?

What's Yea Forums's stance on billhook fags? I cn't go back to any weapon after becoming my teams dedicated anti-cavalry fucker.

Also how is this game not getting shit like Kingdom Come Deliverance did for not having black people in it

Attached: 1529744889520.png (503x656, 207K)

change 500 to 0 to revert back without restarting the game
do you even know how grafix work?

Holy fuck this is awesome
It looks like a janky CS 1.6 map

Just wait until some faggot e-celebs start releasing "competitive builds" and everyone starts copying them. Enjoy entire servers of nothing but rapier+shield in a couple of weeks.

>Also how is this game not getting shit like Kingdom Come Deliverance did for not having black people in it
They didn't specifically say it was going to be historically accurate, thus avoiding retards that ctrl+f specific phrases like that to get mad over.

It's multiplayer so they tend to overlook it.

Halberd is the king of pokes
Poleaxe is versatility, jack of all trades master of none
Billhook is anti cav if you are good enough
battleaxe held in alt grip is fucking superfast (I think it's around 525 speed) but literal kissing distance.

Show me Grey Knight Bazuso.

Bring me messer skulls.

Attached: 21890ea03252e517feafb8331ede3498.png (517x853, 722K)

>do you even know how grafix work?
no

>The panicked thrust mashing from the spear and shield nigger when you chamber his thrust and poke him

Attached: 1508142680131.png (341x340, 132K)

Faggot

You and five of the lads kicking the shit out of a shield babby.

Fuck athens

Attached: formerformeryugoslavrepublicofmacedonianorfmacedonia.png (431x773, 431K)

>horse rider charging at me from a mile away
>nail him in the forehead with a cleaver and instantly kill him

Throwing weapons is surprisingly good. I got a friend that tops scoreboards by bonking people with a mace once, and then throwing it at them for the kill

Attached: 1556075352872.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

Why the fuck is everyone using bows in Horde?
More likely than not I'll see people decide to attack everyone from range rather than engage in melee combat.

Why is there no bonus gold for winning? It seems like dumb game design. Won a game in 2 minutes and got 90g. If there was bonus gold on winning via final objective it would incentive people to play for points instead of playing 10 minute games with high scores. I wouldn't mind a 20-20 death match map where each team has only 300 lives and no objectives

>knight charges at me full force on his high horse
>kill him with my peasant pitchfork
>first kill of the match
That kill set the tone for the rest of the game. Nobles can go sit in their chambers while I farm these crops, bitch.

Alright, how does my knight look now?

Attached: unknown-173.png (881x1249, 853K)

3/3/3 with bloodlust, friendly, and clever.

Pick up whatever is on the ground.

Yeah it's a bit stupid. Maybe its to prevent groups from "farming" gold by quickly winning games over and over again

They need to either nerf zwei or increase its point cost considerably. It's like a spear without any of the downsides of a spear.

homosexual

Spear is OP

Say that to my face when I decapitate your gay ass farmer

>no slender but highly fit knightfu to tease you about your fitness while she exerts herself effortlessly in full plate
Why is life so terrible bros

Why are the maps so umbalanced? It takes a retarded red team to lose

i will

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-05-17_15-36-48.png (420x610, 476K)

They aren't, blue can even win taiga if people werent cowards. You can attack the camp from so many angles at once very easily while red can mainly push from 1 angle. But people are too retarded, far too fucking retarded, to push it at once. The other maps are balanced.

It feels like their spawns are pretty ass. Take Taiga for example, red team takes camp and from then on they spawn basically on the point while blue team spawns on the other end of the solar system.

>no feather

Attached: nerd.jpg (543x878, 272K)

I think blues are getting a clue about being aggressive. Lots of more camp captures.

>mfw dying right the very first few seconds when a new wave on horde begins
oh my fucking god just why

Attached: 1546288740578.png (443x395, 136K)

R8 my boi

Attached: execution.png (665x829, 687K)

Personally I think the Bronze Bull is the worst way you could go

What weapon do you use for cavalry? I can't find lances so I just use the billhook but I don't know if other polearms are better. Also, I can't get couching to work at all, he keeps raising it right before I'm about to hit someone

Spear for the reach. Only acceptable use for a spear in my opinion
Also go fast. Couching has a minimum speed and you're probably slowing down before you hit them.
Don't aim over the horse either

I have an RTX 2060, yes it is enough to run the game on ultra

i was hoping for this when i saw the hussar armor

I haven't bought the spear yet but I'm surprised at how many point it costs. So I need to get rid of some armor pieces to hold it. Are heavy legs important on horseback?

You dont need the heaviest armour, but it does help. Either way make sure you wear some form of helmet so that archers don't just headshot you and something on the torso in case of random throwing weapons

`this is the funniest shit i've seen all week, got a source?

Attached: 1556419407228.jpg (1944x2592, 1.86M)

Is that Rust from true detective?

they are good practice on the recurve

Feint, then kick.

YOU NEED A SELLER WHO SELLS WEAKER POTIONS

Attached: LET ALONE A MAN.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

some euro guy named remmy i think

Just made it

Attached: unknown.png (467x930, 692K)

>Maul Blart
heh

i forget kick is a thing.

Attached: spear.png (366x943, 674K)

user.

There's 4 maps. I understand if the game launched with like 8 or some shit but 4 is awful.

i fucking suck at combat so i mostly just run around reparing shit and throw down medical bags. war axe for when i need it, but i don't get many kills because i'm bad.
i get score and that's about it. having fun tho

Attached: helpess dude.png (655x923, 766K)

Thank you to whoever recommended the sledgehammer, it is fun in duels

How would you go about fixing the maps currently in game? Can Taiga be fixed by anything short of a complete redesign?

use the expanded version of the map and move the chokepoint somewhere else other than what it is already.

youtube.com/watch?v=mplqe0yngbM

Watch all his videos. Dude is fucking hilarious.

I've literally played Taiga once after 30 hours. No one votes for it, I can't even have an opinion on the map because I barely remember what it's like.

remi is a retard, he's just annoying

finally found a way to enjoy this shit after frontline gets too annoying, and that's by just playing mindless games of horde on those custom servers that allow for way more players than usual

This. Horde is literally unplayable with the default 6 players. You need a horde of your own to actually fight

Someone started complaining about horses in chat. I called him a faggot, followed by him calling me a bigot. The fact that three different people started spamming 'faggot' in the chat actually shocked me. I thought we had entered the worst timeline.

If you are using the axe, just get 2/3/3 and bloodlust. Once you see a small pack of enemies, just cleave towards them and hope you hit them

I just play TDM now and occasional comfy duel servers. default 64 player frontline gets frustating really fast, though 48 player servers are tolerable.

If you’re RPing as the mountain god bless

Redditors have started seething about my maul and faggot bat classes. All of a sudden after stabs got nerfed and shield fags now have to try and out play people my short range maul is game breaking. Love these niggers that didn't learn how to play screeching in chat about their heads being crushed.

Probably a bunch of wanna-be-guts zwei faggots. If they nerf mauls and not executioner or zweihander it'll be clear to be yet another game that caters to the guts fanboys.

COME PLAY SKIRMISH BROS
open console
paste: open 50.115.121.195
pass: rage

Attached: khazar.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>ping in the 50s
>get into fight ping skyrockets above 600
Fucking love rural internet

Attached: 58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png (900x900, 154K)

Not normally them since they are try harding jump spin fags that I knock the legs off of. It's just those fags who, were abusing the shield with a rapier/short spear and now are learning the taste of my maul even more because I can easily get behind their shield and kick em from further way, now. Scroll wheel up spammers can't hang at all anymore since you used to need to chamber, morph and accel to best a rapier perfectly and you don't now.

Even with these drawbacks archers are still irritating faggots unless you devote half your game to chasing them down. This is the price you pay for being a faggot.

is this game good and worth buying?

Attached: 1557877379973.png (799x450, 533K)

>everyone just keeps voting for the Camp map on Horde mode
Fucking why, I just wanna have some comfy time on Mountain Keep or Taiga, especially since on Taiga you can win a bit easier because it has lots of small places that you can block with spike traps that will also get you lots of kills.

Attached: 1546295818886.jpg (820x906, 77K)

>game is already full of soiboy fucks
Whenever I see faggots with furry avatars or general fag avatars they're always scrubs playing archer or rapier. It's pretty satisfying to cute them down though.

If you use a two-hander without friendly then you are a cunt

I took it off so that I can TK and swing through niggers who keep walking up behind me and blocking my swing to try and steal my kill. Kept having swings interrupted by shitters who sprint up right to the side of me and catch my swing and then I get stabbed. So off it came and now I behead anyone who gets too close to me or sprints infront of me during my fights. Teammates learn to not sprint up on me and get between me now.

Attached: boy sminem.jpg (677x689, 126K)

>join duel server
>use sledge hammer to disarm people
>run off with their weapon and throw it off the map as they try to chase me

Attached: bog.jpg (860x1043, 127K)

cool

Give me a quick rundown.

Blue has 5 options to attack the center point FIVE OPTIONS. Far left from spawn, mid left from spawn, middle bridge, small gap jump, and logs on the far right. FUCK THAT 6 (SIX!!) God damn options to attack the center camp. SIX!!

If Blue has center camp Red only has 2 actual options or a very long route around the map that takes twice as long. Both routes for Red are choke points accross the destructible spikes and then 2 coke points at the entrance doorways, which can be filled to the brim with spikes if engineers arent shitfucking retarded.

Both red and blue spawn in the same spot if they own the center camp and it's extreme fast reinforcements. The only reason Blue loses this map all the time is because people are too braindead to make use of all 6 routes.

There are 2 side entrances on the right of center camp blue can use. Theres 2 ladders on that same side. Theres a big entrance in the front right. Theres a climbable wall and a ladder at the front. and theres the 2 entrances on the left. Mother fucking Blues can SWARM the camp from every fucking angle. Every corner of the camp can have Blues teaming over every wall and attacking from every direction. But EVERYONE, EVERYONE ON THE WHOLE PLANET, is a fat fucking retard.

>It's pretty satisfying to cute them down though.

Attached: 1551583421707.jpg (427x365, 59K)

domp et

Attached: bogg.jpg (598x678, 49K)

GATSU

yes

Attached: 1546311939859.jpg (960x960, 87K)

rate

Attached: 20190518220001_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

he has the dog on his cloak, must be the mountain

friendly reminder

Attached: archers.png (900x675, 1.07M)

who /messer/ here

Attached: greenlad.png (396x830, 490K)

Free kill/10

>Greatsword and longsword
>What the fuck for?

Wow, how has no one thought of this before

Both are for monsters.

one for monsters, one for humans/beasts

one is made of silver

>people are already using macros like mad
Holy shit, I knew some of those whores had small dicks, but damn.

good thing we got a lotta fuckin werewolves in mordhau to fight
i stab a guy and he starts woofin

Alright Yea Forums what are your
>Weapons of choice
>Weapons you hate fighting against

For me it's
>Messer, Longsword, Halberd, Battle Axe, Bastard Sword, Arming Sword or Cleaver as backup
>Maul, Mace, Short Spear

mordhau weapon tier list for dueling specifically, created with the opinions of actual pro Mordhau players from the alpha test. nothing here is my own opinion, I just made it look fancy, I know nothing about this game except that I fucking love it and I suck at it. also Yea Forums is the only place I ever post shit like this, so enjoy your OC I guess

Attached: 1531577828971.png (2636x2944, 1.87M)

>tfw can't get my head around the dragged maul timing
AAAAAAH

Attached: 1546986505975.jpg (400x328, 27K)

must've been one of those filthy vikings

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-05-08_23-54-33.png (387x667, 489K)

am I doing it right?

Attached: Reynauld.jpg (473x944, 77K)

How fun is the game if I never played chivalry? Is the game on a decline since it's been out for a bit?

I love double short spears to recreate heavy javelins from chivalry, halberd, arming sword, chucking your weapon at people in general

They're honestly all fun to fight against, only Exec. sword and Zweihander get a little flak because every other person is using one

>Eveningstar on broken tier
Bullshit

Nice as fuck, informative, good work user.

The problem is red always gets to the center before blue and then has the easiest time defending it due to the layout of the fort. Most entry ways to the center camp are narrow as shit and they also have towers for archers to camp in, so blue generally has piss poor chances of breaking in and taking the point, and then also holding it for the majority of the game. I've seen the point taken by blue and then immediately lost several times because red spawns closer to it anyway.

All red really has to do is hold off blue passing through the log and hangbridge, because those are the 2 main paths people take. Nobody takes the far left way or the mid left way save for stragglers, because they're too far away and not where the action is. Anyone using the gap jump gets caught by kniggas camping the log and hangbridge. It's a chokepoint and spawn issue.

I think Mountain pass and Grad are the only really balanced maps. Camp favors red as well because they have a big open field to defend and their objective is much easier. Grad is good because most games end up fighting over the middle point for the longest time.

Attached: sad knight.jpg (640x643, 29K)

Your head is all around the maul once it's done with you, though.

>Capping point alone
>Enemy team rushes me
>Literally wall of enemy crowding around me
>Use all the tricks in the book
>Kill 7 of them before I fall
Fucking greatsword man

Attached: 1484331745704.jpg (251x251, 20K)

this is retarded shit

>Short spear x2
>Anything with a shield, fuck rapiers especially though

If that was with a greatsword then that's pretty damn impressive and good work. If it was with the Zweihander then you're just a dumb nigger.

yeah rip game will go to shit quickly now

Diversify.

>He feinted?
>Dodge eet.

How useful are sidearms? I almost never use one. I don't really see the point. Like if I have a battle axe for instance, when would I ever want to switch to a cleaver?

It was certainly a greatsword. I was modifying my billhook build so I could afford a greatsword on the side since I was pretty fucking useless when not dismounting horseniggers

cramped interiors when using polearms and similar things

They lose it immediately because Blue 9/10 doesnt come to reinforce it. It's easy for red to reinforce the attack because it's a straight line. They just press W and once they finish with a distraction they press W again, and they are where they need to be. On blue these niggerfaggot retards press W towards the bridge, see a distraction, and then they can go left, they can go right, they can turn around, they go dance with the lute nigger, they don't know where to go or what to do because they are stupid sacks of shit. But for Red it naturally flows for where they need to go.
But if there were a team of people who actually went where they needed to be, it's easier 2 hold 2 choke points against Red than it is for Red to defend every entrance of the camp.

Attached: 20190514190144_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

One scenario where it'd be useful is when you're fighting under a tower, in a corner or in the barn and the walls/pillars are so close you'll constantly hit shit if you swing your main weapon

In those instances I usually just spam kicks and punches though

Well that's what you get if wanna-be-cool shitters gets its hands on it.

can someone help me fix this annoying as shit bug? I keep fucking disconnecting in mordhau, I cant play a single match without disconnecting, and it only happens in mordhau, how the hell do i fix this shit?

They're extremely useful in duel servers because you may end up running out of stamina and getting disarmed

Beating to death the knight who came to wreck your ballista nest with nothing but your blacksmith hammer.

You can play cp_fastlane, PUBG, Call of Duty Zombies, and CSGO.

Rank the Voices

Barbarian
Commoner
Cruel
Eager
Foppish
Knight
Plain
Raider
Young

Attached: 1541396758165.jpg (800x570, 47K)

i liked chivalry mideval warfare but it got a bit bland after 6 hours. is this game worth 30 dollars if i liked chivalry? is it better? worse? overall is it worth the cash. my budget is 100$ on games a year and i've already got 60 set aside.

Attached: what.jpg (374x347, 39K)

quarterstaff belongs in strong tier as a main weapon

Raider and Foppish are god tier
Cruel is top
Mid tiers are Knight and Plain
Low and shit are the rest of the voices

That's the real problem, retards. Whenever I play with my friends we go blue and just hold the camp and it's a steamroll once you break those barricades that red can't come back from. But no matter how much you tell retards to go to the camp they do exactly what you are saying but they'll argue that mean words are ruining the morale and the real reason you are losing lol.

good shit, looks mostly accurate. I'm only a shitter with 200 hours so far (I played for a very short while during alpha, I wasn't great), but I've used every weapon in duels at least once (like for the full match), so I'd like to think I kinda know what I'm talking about.

estoc/spear should probably be strong tier. range is better in duels than you'd think especially with good footwork. and estoc's alt grip is very good.

mace should be broken tier... its 4 points for a weapon that deals 50 dmg to t3 chest, and it can be dragged like crazy. i've seen good players absolute dominate with this thing, it's so fucked.

poleaxe should be top tier, it's definitely one of the best weapons in the game right now. fantastic drags, good damage, it's very similar to greatsword.

quarterstaff isn't a sidearm... it's a main weapon, you should put it with the other weapons and make it strong tier, maybe even top tier. considering its only 1 point it's actually completely fucking busted. it should cost like 3~4 points. in the hands of a good player it's one of the most annoying things in the game to fight in duels.

other than that, pretty solid list user. good work

foppish and eager: maximum tier

Taiga and Camp are slightly unbalanced and would need to be heavily reworked.
Both are maps where one team needs to attack the middle point over a river crossing, and I really should not need to explain the significant disadvantage that attacking over a river crossing carries.
The real solution would be to come up with a more suited game mode, something more akin to attack/defend than control points, and work that into those maps.

start using low pitched eager, it's on par with high pitched foppish

you know what would be great?
drop kicks

Attached: 1549044267275.jpg (1920x1080, 803K)

i'm already bored of it
I wish for something else to play right now

Attached: 1557418532116.png (255x255, 108K)

But it's literally the best weapon in the game.

Bownigger killer.

Attached: file.png (616x724, 585K)

based

Is this game worth it?

I think you accidentally swapped greatsword and zweihander

>tfw wipe entire servers using warhammer
sup

My man

Attached: Mordhau Screenshot 2019.05.18 - 18.32.26.26 (2).png (731x903, 738K)

30 hours isnt a bad value. are they updating it? adding new shit? or no

Finochio

Nah zwei is bad for duels, 10 points means you sacrifice a lot of armor to use it. You might as well just spend 2 more points and get the fucking halberd.

I'm seconding this question. I looked up some gameplay but it was all reddit memespeak style videos with faggots saying yikes and oof while covering up the gameplay with obnoxious captions and annoying music. Is this the people you have to deal with when playing this game because if so that sounds terrible.

Good then you're legit.

Yeah I was already starting to get a feel of something changing. I got 66 hours in so at least I've had a fun run, but the meta-niggery and spamming the braindead weapons (Executioner/zwei/rapier/short spear) is rapidly souring things. Looking at some of the game stats infuriates me for how awful the balance is when I can see the potential of the game. Here's an example - longsword vs alt mode (Mordhau grip):

Going Mordhau grip and:
-You lose 45cm of distance
-You gain 25 turn cap (Piddly ass shit given how great the sword's turn cap already is)
-On a headshot: +18 damage vs heavy, +9 damage vs medium, -20 vs light, -26 vs no
-On a body shot: +6 dmg on heavy, +4 dmg on medium, -23 damage on light, -28 on no
-On a leg shot: +11 dmg on heavy, +3 on medum, -15 on light, -23 on no.
-You gain +25ms for your attack time.

So in exchange for almost half the attack distance and +25ms more attack delay you gain on average around 8.5 damage vs medium and heavy armor and lose on average 22 damage vs light and no armor. Unless you are consistently landing headshots there's little benefit to going Mordhau grip.

Attached: 3289489242.png (1400x753, 103K)

>rapier in low tier
this is bait

Attached: 1541710022340.jpg (641x530, 51K)

Checking in
Messer is a beast

Attached: 2019051.jpg (934x1263, 144K)

I've seen red come back from it. If 1-3 guys take the long way around on red side they just swing around the map and cap the flag and every blue teammate will run by it on the way to the next red cap. Ya know why? Theres a blue building wall on the center cap, if that is built it blocks line of sight of blue reinforcements. In that screenshot I posted, lets call that the main entrance. If a Blue guy spawns and runs for that main entrance, that buildable wall is blocking his view of the flag. So youll see 10 dudse run by the flag while 1 red guy caps it.

move quarterstaff to low tier as a main weapon instead of a sidearm and this list is fucking flawless my dude

nah, where are you getting that from?

for 30 dollars and no microtransactions i got my money's worth so far, just keep in mind there are only 4 maps right now for the frontline mode (this isn't including the two other maps for skirmish/deathmatch) and the devs are in the middle of adding more, so you might want to wait until they add a few more maps in

Yeah I'm sure you play against good people on duel servers to have such an informed opinion

I'm unironically uninstalling this game if the next patch doesn't nerf shields into oblivion. I'm so sick of these fucking niggers holding down RMB and becoming invicible.

Too mono-chain if that makes sense.

>what is kick, for 10 stamina

They wont be, shields are ez

>what is backpedal, for 0 stamina
you're a fucking retard

Are you aware of the latest patch or no?

If a shield is backpedalling you have a free kick into stab

fuuuck is there a auto run? my pinkie is getting fucked from holding down shift.. my hands & fingers are not in great shape and I don't even play that much vidya. maybe i'm getting old.

Where do shields and archery go on that tier list, user? :^)

Damn... if only you knew how to play this game.

Attached: 12345654756.jpg (640x645, 61K)

I'm pretty sure there is a toggle sprint option

You think it'll go on sale in the summer?

Better.

Then you got the greatsword and the half-swording. Should make for great thrusts, quick and powerful, right? With a tradeoff of worse swings?

How do you like for half swording thrust damage:
>Losing -30cm
That makes sense

>50ms faster attacks
Cool that's to be expected.

>+1 fucking point more damage to thrust at a heavy helmet compared to full swording
>+1 fucking point more damage to thrust at a medium helmet compared to full swording
>No change to light or no helmet
Nigger what?
>Gaining +5 damage to thrusting at heavy chest
>+1 damage to thrusting at medium chest
>no change to thrusting at light chest
>+5 damage to thrusting at no armor
>No dmg increase vs heavy legs, +1 to medium legs, -5 to light legs (wtf?), +5 to no armor legs (wtf?).

Attached: Greatsword.png (1404x1478, 303K)

bind sprint to W. that way whenever you hold down W to move forward, you also sprint ,and therefore run.

wanna get next level? also bind move forward to shift, so if you wanna walk, just press shift and you'll move forward

toggle sprint is dogshit btw don't use it

Nigger Tier

>
NEW THREAD

>low tier
You mean top tier.

2 more maps are coming.

Attached: 1558104202618.jpg (623x415, 90K)

they do updates and have added a few skins after launch. more maps are coming too

Horsefield when

>Executioner sword
So you admit you are a no skill faggot?

Attached: 1556795303622.gif (258x258, 3.98M)