Games from your childhood you can't remember

Continued from the previous thread.

Attached: 1405399537384.jpg (354x373, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vNPlgB6IbE
store.steampowered.com/app/3320/Insaniquarium_Deluxe/
youtube.com/watch?v=EX4NBA45Js0
youtube.com/user/choinate/videos
youtu.be/KdZcGOdmvXo
giantbomb.com/profile/kablammo/lists/first-person-point-and-click-graphic-adventure-pse/90887/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz620bPfR90
youtube.com/watch?v=F2uNc7propo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RTS game i played in russian (which i couldnt understand) there were 3 factions and the ultimate monster for one of the factions was something like pic related. Game was purely fantasy and one of the factions had something like wolf-riders

Attached: aaaaa.png (803x780, 29K)

A top-down game where you fly a spaceship except it's on a planet or something, the first level (of the demo) is some sort of jungle and you can blow up structures. I think it was called firestorm or something like that, but I can never find it on google.

Older game probably mega drive, ps1, isometric perspective, pre-rendered 3d or pixel, started out picking from two locations on a map, a park and some sort of bar, you ended up in a shootout with some kind of rabbit/cat humanoids if you went to the bar

Last game on my search list I have left

Attached: 05-01_16-12-21.png (598x628, 722K)

I really want to find this game, pls help

a two player split screen game and you could be a jeep, a tank, a helicopter or something else I can't remember and you had to get a flag from your opponent's base. I have fond memories of chasing my friend down in a helicopter as he scurried away in his shitty but fast jeep
Also it had classical music I think like ride of the Valkyries for the helicopter

A horizontal-scrolling shoot-em-up for the NES. It takes place on Earth during the daytime. Eventually you reach a boss that's a giant floating island with a fortress on top of it that starts pelting you with bullets.

Attached: 1551247052434.jpg (125x125, 9K)

Some game (I think on the old mac computers) where you assemble a solar powered vehicle for the intention of being used in like a 3-day race and you need to make your vehicle in a way that allows it to recharge effectively but also keep its speed and such in mind. I think it was intended to be an educational game.

repostin
I only remember the game being on ps2, in castle,infested with strange monster and you were there to kill them/explore the place
One area was a large library
Camera was behind the shoulder
There was a tavern too where one cutscene played
If there is a way to have a list of ps2 games that i can list for genre i would waste and entire day just to find it
This is probably wrong because i'm probably mixing it with one of my toy but one enemy had a bird head like that egiptian god

Can you remember anything else?

Shadow of the Beast on the Amiga.

Sounds like Deimos Rising.

nah, the movement wasn't on rails, you could basically fly around as you pleased even if enemies were everywhere, and deimos rising is not generic enough of a name

OK.
You are some sort of vacum/spaceship. I can't remember.
You fly around the surface of these big satellites shaped like donuts. There are themes to these satellites. I can remember one being western themed.
The aim of the game was to turn all the tiles on the satellite into your colour, while the AI tried to stop that. There were powerups.
It was a DOS game, but I only ever played the demo.

You're gonna need to provide more information. I'm guessing you're a person in this game, can you remember what the enemies were?

You started at the street level at some car, you could get into the car and a map popped up, the park location had locked gates so you couldn't get far so you had to get to the bar, the bar had some kind of humanoid animal like bunny or cat and you did something that ended in some sort of "shootout" where you ran on the roofs of the street buildings, isometric perspective

Deimos wasn't on rails, from memory.

Attached: _resize.jpg (640x480, 124K)

Some Japanese shovelware game that was on the DS that had the same gameplay as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
The protagonist was some ninja girl and I think there was only one hub town which you constantly went back to which was a Japanese village. If I recall the main dungeon was accessed by some cave. I also remember the hub town having a thick forest which you could traverse by memorizing which directions to go amd would let you talk to some NPC in the middle of the woods.

It's a kids pc game wih anthropomorphic animals. One of the minigames is a tile matching game and when you complete it, the animals tilt their heads left and right and sing a song. Can't remember anything else.

An educational game?

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja

Attached: 51ZARJ6QX2L._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x199, 14K)

Pic related is some sort of C/Wrpg, its pretty dark, you run from sort of green monster, I remember you had to buy something things like candles or torches to drive him away. For some reason the game over screen was the green thing chilling under a tree

Attached: 17 Keys.jpg (944x541, 49K)

looks pretty on rails, you're always pointing forwards. I also remember some sort of radar or something consisting of like a segmented oval surrounding your ship and pointing towards objectives/enemies, though I'm not sure.

PC game about Igor as in Frankenstein, having to go around and collect body parts to make the monster or something like that. 2D sidescrolling platformer with iirc a cartoony artstyle but still kinda spooky.
Pretty sure it was not actually a Frankenstein game.

Attached: 1460089329044.jpg (720x540, 185K)

looks like ricardo playing EYE

Thanks mate.

The game started out pretty friendly there were squirrels or chipmunks or something I needed to help them collect some nuts, then I remember them showing me their tree house. I don’t remember why but when I left the treehouse there was a red tint on everything and there was like a bunny ghost with eyes like x.x. It was a game for the PC, pretty sure the game was meant for all ages and not actually meant to be scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vNPlgB6IbE

Return Fire

Attached: ps1_return_fire_p_74s2jj.jpg (577x932, 193K)

Just FYI, Aniki was still alive when I made this.

Attached: 1531936043882.jpg (460x442, 28K)

Reposting from the last thread.

There were a few games I played on the Macs at school when I was a kid.

One was a 3d game where you controlled a pterodactyl and you flew around shooting other dinosaurs.

Another one was a 3d platformer where you played as a robot trying to save the world from aliens. The first level was a farm where you had to fight killer vegetables. The second was an alien planet with purple lakes.

Another one was a 2d puzzle game where there was a device dropping down water, and you used special platforms and stuff like that to guide enough water into a capsule to proceed to the next level. I think the first level made you use a bouncy platform that you had to place down and tilt 45 degrees in order to win.

Attached: 1469470591783.gif (320x240, 601K)

>I'm guessing you're a person in this game
Well yeah obviously
I don't remember what the enemies were, but I assume they were other people, but I remember the reason you explode is because there's a bomb somewhere and you need to find it and disarm it

There was this FPS RPG on the PS1, and all I can remember of it was that there was a hydra or some sort of large dragon either in an opening demo or right at the beginning of the game, and a very early polygonal tower that was a large set of block-like steps climbing up it by jumping each individual step or some shit like that. I was like 7-8 years old, if that, so I can't remember a damn thing. I know one of the King's Field games is probably the closest approximation, but i've never seen anything like that in them.

Fish game where you shoot aliens that invade your tank.

To that one user who mentioned bujingai.
That was exactly it.
Was this game even any good.
That game has been on my mind for 10+ years.
I almost thought I imagined it.
Thank you very much.

Attached: bujingai-swordmaster-ps2-playstation-2-D_NQ_NP_879806-MLU25749505673_072017-F.jpg (700x992, 144K)

This is really vague but, i kinda remember this game on PS1,

>You are in a island with monsters(?) you can talk to them after a while in that same island you talk to a barkeeper and he shows you this hidden shelf with books, you go in there and you are in a secret passage or something like that

if you have any idea let me know...

>Main character was this lemon yellow dog on rollerskates iirc
>Objective of the game was to collect musical notes scattered and hidden around the levels
>Every level initially had no music, but as you collected notes from around the level, the music would slowly come together

That's pretty much my whole recollection of the game. It was very likely a game aimed for very small children, because I remember being like six when I played it.

Attached: It's the kind of tired that sleep won't fix.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Some flash game where you attacked with energy balls and black holes against tanks and robots in some post apocalyptic desert. Lots of blue and orange contrast for their visual style. There were 2-3 of these games on addicting games, and I played the fuck out of them. Was rad as fuck.

Attached: 1552493396943.gif (578x448, 586K)

oh man i cant really remember this one but there this part of a game where its still on my mind,

Its a PS1 horror game you are in some sort of mountain and you see a cave you go inside and there are dogs attacking you, yep thats it still scarred in my memory

god bless you user, It was spellforce, ive been looking for this game for so many years now

Attached: Titan_netherbeast.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

What was that game on Windows 3.1(?) where you controlled some little girl in a side scroller platformer game and you collected letters on each level and the only weapon against the enemies were paint cans you dropped on them from the top of the screen? I remember someone else remembered it once.

DS game where the start has a girl who is quiet / shy and then changes into a more bubbly version to hack a door or some shit
Was top down and then a separate section for combat

I can't remember which Megaman X game it was but it was on the PS1 and the only thing I remember from the game was X ascending a giant circling staircase where I think he fought Colonel.

Mega Man X4

whunfm

Yeah that was it, thanks for the help

Word Rescue?

A flash game RPG where you play as a party of four and explore an underground dungeon. I remember at least two cutscenes where the comic relief character gets himself knocked out, and another character (I believe the healer) gets annoyed and uses the revive item on him (but it doesn't deplete your actual stock for that item).

No problem. When you've played the series as much as I have, "circular staircase" could only be two games and Colonel tipped it immediately. Though Colonel's not in that stage, but I digress my autism.

Attached: custom mega man x4.jpg (800x751, 903K)

Yes. Thanks very much.

The classic.
store.steampowered.com/app/3320/Insaniquarium_Deluxe/

Np m8. There is a "Math Rescue" as well. I remember playing the shit out of those games at school.

I assume the other giant staircase you're thinking of is Izzy Glow's stage in X5, right?

i can't remember any games i forgot about

Yeah. When only two games in the series used that effect it stands out a hell of a lot in your mind.

A 3D Win95/DOS game with midgets throwing Molotov cocktails or bombs on each other to win the game.

help me remember this one anons. it looked cool to me when i was younger but i couldnt remember a lot. it was on ps2
>you work at some kind of restaurant
>suddenly theres like a flood and the building collapses
>couldnt get get past the part where youre stuck in a hallway or a room or something.

Funny guy. I'll kill you last.

i remember playing this mario game i found online, and i can't remember if it was a browser game or a download, but in the game mario had guns
the textures were from the all stars version of either mario 1 or 3, and the camera was more laid back than usual 2d mario games
i remember there also being a lot of bricks in the levels because you had to shoot them to clear paths and stuff

Attached: Raw_Danger_front-1-.jpg (260x368, 45K)

Snowboarding (hoverboarding?) game from the PlayStation era, action adventure not a racing game. You could explore and find powerups like orbs that would rotate around you. There were probably enemies but I can't remember

What console was it on?

thank you user. you da fucking man

I'm pretty sure it was one of those old PC-only games. We're talking -95 to -00 era.

youtube.com/watch?v=EX4NBA45Js0

Reboot? That's all the comes to mind.

Attached: ReBoot_Cover.jpg (318x313, 25K)

I have foggy, early memories of a DOS game where you play as a portly white-haired man dressed in purple that had killer robots or something.

not from my childhood, but does anyone know the name of this flash game?

game is pretty short, 5-10 minutes, but has alot of repeatability

whole game is first person mono-chrome while in a spaceship,
you lock-on to enemies as the slowly appear and charge/shoot you,
you can shoot whenever but the more you lock-on the more points you can get
you can unlock harder and harder paths depending on how many points you get before hitting a checkpoint

It was a racing game for the N64 I believe, all I remember is that you ride hover bikes and when you lose it shows an animation of your character and their bike balancing over a pit of lava(?), your character kicks the bike in anger, and the end up falling in the lava because of that

Attached: GdyLn0T.jpg (800x601, 63K)

For people who are searching PC games, try this guy, he is some chinese dude who made literal thousands of videos on random PC games youtube.com/user/choinate/videos

anyone know of a bootleg mario game that was on a floppy disk? thats all i know. it was in full color and stuff but i dont remember if it had sound or shit.

It's a ps1 game where you play in first person shooting strange bugs and monster while driving some kind of hovering vehicule. Two machine guns and missiles are mounted on it. The entire world is corrupted/infected and there's a lot of red / orange from what I remember.

Lemon Dog in Soundlands?
youtu.be/KdZcGOdmvXo

Back in like 1999 or 2000 my dad had a game, must have been for Windows 98, 2000, or XP. It was a demo or something. It was isometric and you woke up and you were in an attic or something, dark green forest around outside, I think you right clicked to move to that point. At one point There was a big red button you pushed and if you did a big boxing glove shot out and punched you. I can't remember very much else about it. Years later i played half life 2 and for some reason the source engine reminded me of it even though the two games have nothing to do with each other.

WW1 flight sim released circa 1998, very realistic in its approach. I vividly remember bombing German factories behind miles of trenches. Similar to Jane's. Now if anyone remembers Jane's WW2 Fighters I'd shit myself.

I remember playing a dinosaur educating game on PC when I was really really young, I'm from 1992 and I can't really tell when I played it exactly so please, just give me anything and I'll check on youtube.

I don't remember much other than the fact that it wasn't 3d, everything was drawn and animated with music and activities.

Well shit, that's it. Who knew it had such an obvious name. Thanks a bunch, user.

I've already tried asking in multiple different places, multiple different times to the point I don't believe it to be real anymore but might as well do it once again:
>pc first person point and click puzzle game with fixed screens and transitions a la myst
>the menus/interface were all blue. I think the game had a "canvas"-type menu around the playable area
>mystery plot about telepathic people and some secret science shit
>first area was a mix of lab environments with treetops with catwalks between them
I'll literally suck the dick on anyone who knows what this game is

Attached: DSOQmdWFEA-6.png (300x250, 29K)

I ragequit this after making it almost all the way to the end and then dying and losing my hard earned gear.

>canvas
Meant to say frame

Red Baron 1 and 2 are the only WWI flight sims I can think of. 2 came out in late 1997.

Attached: 845_lxud67hxygsexoem6xdj.jpg (810x720, 91K)

>not using the inflatable tires
Scrub

There was this game about this emo guy who clogged his throat with shit. I can't think of the name for it. But here's what the guy looks like from my memory.

Attached: 1547060673849.jpg (582x589, 25K)

Was the guy called Jeff the Killer?

it was on the PS2 iirc it was basically ace combat but not actually. Fly planes around blow shit up. I remember an intro sequence where you're in a desert? and the camera keeps being moved from one part of the plane to another. That's all the details I can remember, and even then I don't think it's accurate.

Attached: 5d7e859.jpg (480x640, 48K)

some flash game where you played as a skeleton in a trenchcoat and the goal was to steal children, the enemies were ugly overweight women. shit was wild

Never mind I found it right after googling it lmao

Attached: Rebelradiers.jpg (188x266, 27K)

Aldo's Adventure?

Looking for a game where you play as a bald kid throwing hammers and picking up blue pants

Ecstatica?

Top/down game, where you slaughter a ton of enemies with lots of gore. The setting was modern like Smash TV but I think it was an ARPG like Diablo.
I remember a main character named "Zeus" (I think it was supposed to be a modern version of the God) wearing a wife beater and wielding a chainsaw.
I vaguely remember other characters, maybe a woman with the name of a goddess.
Enemies were either demons or zombies.

It was a 3d game of the Gamecube era. But I don't think it was on Gamecube.

I think it was a pc game? You start out with a flat floaty field you could mold to keep the water that was spawning from running over

If it's Wetrix it was for Nintendo 64

Sounds like Worms maybe? Weren’t midgets though

Yeah that’s it thx user.

Ps1 or ps2 game where you play as a vampire and sneak up behind people and suck their blood, can't for the life of me figure it out.

Knights of the sky or red baron 1 /red baron 2 depending on the age.
Red baron 2's menu music is burned into my soul.

Tyrian?

Spooky Castle?

Attached: 122978.png (640x480, 32K)

Point and click adventure game my Dad played once, first level you have to paint a portrait of someone and as you leave your apartment a monster starts chasing you, and you have to complete a puzzle in which you take any bricks from a wall. The had some sort of crow man that was flying.

And when you did this circular vial would fill up

One of the Legacy of Kain maybe

Was it Rama?
Otherwise check out this site:
giantbomb.com/profile/kablammo/lists/first-person-point-and-click-graphic-adventure-pse/90887/

Blood omen.

Game I found on one of those Mac os 9 shareware CDs. It had shitty pixel art, I remember walking into an office and picking up a rifle I started shooting people with. Not much else.

Ok this game was on Sega Saturn. It had 4 main characters in the stage with different abilities. One of them had a bat. They might of all had a bat but I'm not sure. And you would hit things.

That's all I got. I used to play that game religiously as well as Bugs!

hard mode: help somebody remember a game they didn't know they forgot about

this game and it's prequel, Disaster Report, are hilariously shitty. It's a real shame not all shovelware can be as entertaining as them

Game where you play a purple looking robot guy who has a single wheel instead of legs. I don't think you had a real attack instead you could catch enemies and other objects in some yellow telekinesis thing. It was for the n64 I think.

Found it, it was actually 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz620bPfR90

Rocket: Robot on Wheels

ahhhh found the demo footage
youtube.com/watch?v=F2uNc7propo
time to pat myself on the back for remembering

I think these two games were on the australian broadcasting company's website or something close to that, can't imagine they're that old as im only just hitting my twenties
One was I think a point and click on an alien planet and I remember something about getting tools for a mechanic and feeding a big monster. There mightve been a musical aspect but I'm not sure about that
I think the other had a boy, a girl and their grandma, you played as one of the kids in a top-down world and I think it might've had something to do with skateboards or gumballs, or maybe those were just items
Another game I barely remember is some basic maths game I had on a CD, it had aliens and a game where one of the main characters rides a snake around a pen, I mostly remember it for creeping me out with it's uncanny valley though
If anyone knows anything it'd be appreciated

N64 game where you fly fighter jets.
Similar style to starfox but you could choose different planes which had different abilities.
One was a Russian chick who always said "Doss vedonyez"

Only level I remember was this all cloud one and you fight a big ass plane at the end that had turrets and shit