What's next for them?

What's next for them?
>Generation Zero bombed
>Just Cause 4 did so poorly it was thrown into Game Pass within months
>the best part about Rage 2 is id soft's gunplay

They have several studios and were bought out by some film company not too long ago. Even their touted Mad Max game was just alright, good in the context of licensed adaptations.

Attached: web_avalanche studios logo stockholm.jpg (1200x675, 425K)

Avalanche is great att creating beautiful and atmospheric worlds but they can't make good gameplay if their lives depended on it.

Attached: GZ.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Even when they get iD to make the gameplay it still sucks though

They need to use the Just Cause 4 engine to make a Superman game. It’s just criminal that this hasn’t happened.

>master of open world
>actually just random things to do

Attached: 0adfe25edd73edcd9fcc22f93fbe0a5a.jpg (430x345, 17K)

I didnt even know gen zero was avalanche studios
J U S T

>Generation Zero

I never even heard of this game and I keep up with new releases. What the shit?

didnt they just ripoff simon stelenhags art?

Either the NY studio (that made JC 3 and 4) gets shut down and they concentrate or the film company sells them to MS or Tencent. There's nothing rumored for them in the near future anyway.

surivial co-op in 80s sweden with stolen artstyle and a lot of black people even though sweden barely had black people during the 80s

yep they even lived in the same town and he knew the game director

Attached: 12345.png (629x268, 44K)

a broken buggy piece of shit last I heard of it

A Mad Max sequel.

current ID is clueless about creating good gameplay too with it's forced upgrade system.
Latest Doom was also shit don't @me

This

Attached: file.png (554x313, 194K)

they need to stop with their sjw and feminist pandering
all their recent games only had ugly "strong women" characters

i pirated it and it just crashed on start, which certainly didn't make me want to spend money on it

that's scummy

Oh they're done. I give them 3 months, a "grace period" since they can't shut right after a game launches, and they're closed. Anyone smart in that studio is getting the fuck out now, after 3 failures in a row.

what happened after JC2?

They don't make their money solely from game development, they license their tech to other companies too.
FFXV used their tech to create the scalable open world so it could actually run on a PS4.

You know there's 3 Avalanche Studios, right? The New York Studio is making all the garbage games and the Swedish made Just Cause 2, Mad Max and Rage 2. The mobile studio doesn't count.

Rage 2 is pretty good, it just had the poor luck of being a sequel to a botched Id game. It's better than the first in every way.

the fuckawful marketing killed rage 2 before it even got out of the gates.

How hard was it to add co developed into your post

Attached: GenerationZero_F 2019-04-06 23-37-28-01.jpg (3840x2160, 864K)