God damn this fucking SUCKS

God damn this fucking SUCKS

If it wasn't for how much fun the combat is it would be a legitimate 3/10

Attached: file.png (960x540, 1.17M)

I can't even disable mouse smoothing so no the combat sucks.

>open world game
>finished it in 7 hours
I think they rushed the shit out of this game, there are only like 5 main missions

The missions themselves suck too

>Go do a race
>In a game with the worst fucking driving ever

I just fucking ragequit the rubberbanding AI overtook me right at the end.

wow. this game took a long ass time to get released just for 7 hours

The campaign isnt much shorter than the average linear shooter, if you do any of the side shit its longer than the average fps

Always be boosting while on the ground, let it recharge while you're in the air. You pretty much have to be hitting the boost every second your wheels are touching the ground

I have no idea how this game can only have like 3 points more than Just Cause 4 on MC, it's basically the same kind of game but RAGE 2 has actual fun gameplay.
If this game is a 70 then JC4 should be a 45.

It's Borderlands but bland as fuck and with incredibly obnoxious "edgy" writing.

>great gameplay in a poorly designed game
Why does this keep happening? First Sekiro and now Rage

Its literally Doom combined with Mad Max, it's nothing like your fag series

>it's like Borderlands but with things present in borderlands

Just Cause gets automatic points for being a semi famous franchise

>Its literally Doom combined with Mad Max

That would imply it's fun. It's not.

I honestly would've preferred a Mad Max sequel with deeper combat and more car customization. Seeing all the recycled assets from MM kinda makes me sad that's not what we got. Although the gunplay in Rage 2 is pretty damn good

But combat is fun and Mad Max wasn't good

I'm not saying it's done well or not, but the gun play is a rip off of nu-doom and the entire world is just copy pasted assets from MM.

>having fun
>THIS GAME SUCKS
retard

I like that theres always shit to kill

games like Farcry give you more guns but less enemies to shoot them with towards the end of the game. It makes sense story wise and all but it kills gameplay. I haven't run out of shit to shoot yet and I always here more shots in the distance

completed the main story last night and I do agree with you
didnt buy the game, I just pirated the CODEX version but still
doesnt feel at all like a game worth 60+ bucks on release
the engine is pretty
the shooting is nice
the sound is awesome
but the actual game content is abysmal

what happened to those cool girls in that black armor with electric sparks around it?
and also to melee weapons like giant machete/swords we saw in the live action trailer?
also you never even actually fight any real Authority trooper at all
only weaponized mutants dumb as rocks that just stand there like idiots waiting for you to pinata them with your shotgun
there are no Authority convoys going aroudn the map either
all the Authority bases you get to during the story missions are dead empty
you see in the intro the general giving a speech to a hall full of Authority troopers well where is all that?
it feels like it has been rushed to be released before Borderlands 3 just to eat away at a part of the Borderlands success

Attached: 1552705699568.png (404x404, 118K)

I have sporadic fun in combat sections. The rest of the time I'm frustrated by mind numbing driving and godawful writing.

blame the fact that the company doesn't understand how to micromanage a time and to make games one at a time, no wonder a majority of their games sucked since Mad Max

Even Mad Max was 7/10 at best

I thought it was just my system, but something about the aiming really is balls

I have just started and the game feels ok, does it get worse?

Did we ever find out why they made this? It just sort of showed up one day. And they really presented it like it's going to be over the top 80s neon like Blood Dragon... but nope. PINK. LADDERS.

Attached: x1080-Zlv.jpg (1433x1080, 148K)

it's nothing like those series. mad max has atmosphere and interesting main character this has none. doom has amazing music, levels, enemies, style and gunplay this has none of that

No. It genuinely seems a baffling decision to make it at all

>THE SEQUEL NOBODY WANTED
>TO THE GAME NOBODY PLAYED

If they would have just made me give a shit about the wasteland it would have fared much better. More lore, maybe visit decrepit schools or have a secret oasis at the end (dunno cuz I didn't finish it LOL). I don't give a shit if my babysitter got killed by big cyborg man.
Nice 4am get.

>Did we ever find out why they made this?
Keep the IP for the rage name alive, for potential in the future
Pivot the madmax game they originally were making on to said IP after dispute

there were a alot of cool ideas that could have been implemented into an open world game
like there are several factions
>rangers
>Authority
>Goons
>Immortals
they could have divided the map into sectors and have randomly generated turf wars happen along the borders of those areas
like Authority vs Immortals
or Goons vs Rangers

also the convoys in the game are all from the same gang the Immortals
I didnt find a single Goon or Authority or Ranger/Neutral convoy
they could have made the convoy routes intersetc at some locations and have convoys from different factions aggro and fight each other along the way
the wasteland is also dead fucking empty apart from random encounters of people shooting each othes to the sides of the road that you can just drive by and there is no incentive in stopping and being part of the fight

also give the player the ability to complete side missions for different factions like take on missions for the Goons or the Immortals and unlock special faction reserved weapons or gear

idk these are just some stuff and if I can come up with this thinking about it for 5 minutes they should have come up with ideas like these themselves and more

The people fighting on the side of the road thing is so weird to me. I fought them a bunch of times expecting SOMETHING to come out of it, and there's just no reward at all.

Honestly the game should have been linear.

I rented it from Redbox and not even a day later returned it. Fucking boring

i've only played it drunk so far but i'm enjoying it, what's wrong? all i think is that the unlocks are bad because they make the game more fun, so should be unlocked from the start

>If it wasn't for how much fun the combat is it would be a legitimate 3/10
Well good thing that fun combat is in it fucko

>I like eating shit whats wrong?

nice response you cocksucking brainlet

seething shill

>shill
and the ultimate brainlet award goes to this seething mixed race teen

It just feels like free roam bulletstorm, played 2.5 hours and can honestly say it’s nothing amazing or crazy l

NAME 2 (TWO) OPEN WORLD RPG THAT DOESN'T SUCK. THIS GENRE NEEDS TO DIE

YOU CAN'T