You've been neglecting your 3ds AGAIN, haven't you user?

You've been neglecting your 3ds AGAIN, haven't you user?
What are you going to play on it to make up?

Attached: 1555508959151.jpg (800x640, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.hacks.guide/
gbatemp.net/threads/solved-tutorial-added-flipnote-3d-only-crashing-with-an-error-occurred.412689/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll prob ILLEGALLY download P2 when it comes out in AMERICAN and never play it.

Fuck Atlus.

Attached: block.png (200x200, 71K)

I have it open right now wtf user, playing it before I go to bed
I'm trying to get a pink fuzzball off of a Sunderer crab in ever oasis

Why would I get a 3DS at this point when Citra exists?

I just recently checked up on it after two years of neglect. Recommend some solid games. Last one I played was fire emblem awakening.

>playing portable games
>on your fucking pc
Degenerates like you belong on the cross

The dragon quest games. I’m currently playing majors mask. Triforce heroes is fun with friends. Hacking mine was so great because it makes it easy to get ds and gba games conveniently.

I'm trying to finish pokemon moon, but I can't fucking stand playing it for more than 20 minutes. So many shitty cutscenes and zero challenge.

Zero time dilemma to laugh

Oh shit... i have a brand new unpacked ultra moon too, bought on release. Im sorry 3ds, i just havent had time :(

Finishing up SMT IV: Apocalypse, don´t know what to play next, maybe Strange Journey or Devil Survivor

>buy a 3DS
>hack it
>download tons of games
>have no idea where to start
>lose motivation to play

Attached: 1446536113954.gif (580x328, 2.92M)

Both the Switch and the Vita are better portables, so why would I get a 3DS when the only game that coming out is Persona Q2 and the other exclusive 3DS games thats worth a damn i already played?

actually I just finished modding mine for the first time. got a 64gb sd card and filled it with 40 games. Now I can't decide which one to play lol

someone help me choose. Xenoblade 3D, Bravely Default, FE Awakening, Animal Crossing, or Rune Factory

I still have the 3DS Ambassador programme certificate

If i hack my old3ds like this 3ds.hacks.guide/
how can i play roms even without having the original game ?

I did the same

Attached: 1537216423923.jpg (225x225, 29K)

But how :( ? i have old3ds with only moon and im really hating that game...would like to play something different

By downloading games in .cia format and installing them onto your SD card with FBI?

well i guess i will have to search onto some guides cause im really not into 3ds. prob it's almost 1 yr i don't turn it on

it's easy. If you've hacked it, just look up how to install FBI.
After that, you just put .cia games on your SD folder somewhere, load FBI and look for the .cia folder and install the game

I'm playing Awakening right now. About to start Chapter 6. Apparently, we just went to war with the Phlegions or whatever they're called. I kind of feel like the story is just plodding along. Is there a point where the story really hooks? Or is this game more about enjoying the game play and little social interactions between the characters?

I've tried so many times to get into JRPG's on 3DS. All of them have shit story, the longest I played one was about 20 hours and got sick of it. SMT was pretty fun and reminded me of Silent Hill, but I got pretty lost in the underground city area and gave up. Wish it had more meat to the story. Suggestions for actually good JRPG's?

anyone know how to make flipnote 3D work? Always getting reboot error with the CIA, I had to use DSi version of flipnote but I need the layer function. pic related is something I made.

Attached: 1558073752625.gif (256x192, 91K)

why would i play my 3ds at home its portable for a reason

does it show anything when you get the error?
gbatemp.net/threads/solved-tutorial-added-flipnote-3d-only-crashing-with-an-error-occurred.412689/
its a shot in the dark but could try reading through this