Bruh moment

bruh moment

Attached: bruhmoment.png (3840x2160, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GQwcbBmczc
youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

typical Alice

Attached: alice.jpg (500x378, 55K)

>yfw ''You chose betray last time!''

Attached: nani the fuck.gif (230x230, 1.94M)

I'm so mad she wasnt in ZTD so I could acid shower her

this game was retarded prove me wrong

Attached: keith.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Maybe but it was the good kind of retarded.

Attached: ClCEUP4UgAQXcaG.jpg (960x544, 107K)

Man replaying VLR makes ZTD even more of a bummer

>you will never experience 999 or VLR for the first time ever again

Attached: 1540635464774.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Hell even the first ZTD experience is worthwhile in its own way

at least i will never have to experience ztd ever again

>ywn have to play ZTD ever again
I really want to play Ever 17, but I am scared that will be the last time I will enjoy a VN

Attached: 1471639186429.png (764x718, 118K)

Play 428

Looks neat, could you give me a quick rundown?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GQwcbBmczc

Who is this faggot and why did you post it.

I'm more pissed off people got mad at you for betray and not getting pissed at alice for betraying than alive betraying you at all.

>VN with photographic visuals
>control 5 protagonists
>game is seperated into hour long blocks
>to finish a block you have to get all the protagonists to the end by changing around each's choices to avoid bad ends (for example, one character has yakuza ask him for directions, if you give the right directions another character's story ends because the yakuza disrupted the events)
>story is about finding a kidnapped girl, which is part of a greater terrorist plot
>has a really good mix of drama, action, and humor

>Play VLR before 999
>Pick Luna each time on my first.
>Get to the part where you're supposed to enter a password, not knowing that you're supposed to play the other scenarios.
>Google password because I thought maybe I had just missed it.
>Ruin a good portion of the game.
> :(

This line + Phi mentioning she was a bastard child convinced me that Phi was Sigma's daughter. I was so mad that I was right but this had nothing to do with it.

Attached: politician.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Typical conversations with your future/past daughter

Attached: 1476927902079.png (870x1964, 1.37M)

Why does Sigma remember the explosion before the player experiences it in the crew quarters route but not any other time in the game?

I forget was there actually a time to decide there?

Unfortunately not

>You will never re-experience the ZTD's launch for the first time
It was so entertaining.

Attached: 1409720939348.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>tfw he always called you bro

Forgot pic

Attached: dio_cover-7401.jpg (400x400, 51K)

What happens in the timeline where Sigma betrays Phi and gets knocked out? He dies because the bombs explode?

There is no need to "disprove" as your thesis is invalid since you didn't bother to provide evidence backing it.

The theory threads leading up to ZTD release were fun as fuck

Anyone except Sigma betrays to get 9
>Well there they go, I guess it couldn't be helped, they were so close to getting 9 after all it makes sense they'd betray. Guess we'll hope they bring help to get us out.
Sigma betrays to get 9
>Sigma what the fuck?! You're a horrible person, there's no way we'll let you leave! What a disgusting thing to do you scum.

I liked the game but this pissed me off.

>All of these things happen in game except the last one

Attached: 1390941480003.png (164x275, 104K)

Keep in mind he is in the body of a old geezer with a robo eye talking like a young man.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8

I think a lot of people who start with the ZE series end up not enjoying E17 so much anyway. It's a lot slower than the ZE games, mostly as a result of being a bishoujo game/thriller hybrid, and the main reason a lot of people loved it when it came out was because of just how unique the meta-elements were, which it's definitely not gonna feel that unique after playing all of Uchikoshi's other games.

>flipping your DS in 999

For that reason alone, I could never with good conscience recommend anyone to play 999 on anything but the DS.

>They changed the final puzzle to this fucking puke

The solution is to swap top and bottom numbers until the bottom row says 'password'. No, really, it's like five seconds long. No kino sudoku in a game all about the number 9, no flip gimmick, you get this instead. What were they thinking?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

It's a fucking shame so many faggots first experience with the game is going be with an objectively worse version now.

that puzzle actually made much more sense in context. if i'm an 11 year old japanese girl 5 minutes from inceration, i am probably at least going to recognize sudoku and be able to start hammering away at it, whereas if i see this thing i'll start panicking because i don't know what the fuck i'm looking at even though the actual solution is easy. sudoku is more thematic, but in the end both suck dick for different reasons.

I want to FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK PHI

The reveal of case 5 in DR2 is kino
This was a good one

>his ending was unironically the best ending

Are these games any good?

Who dis

No, they are awful and shitty. Go away.

999 or VLR Clover?

that's some next level play right there

999 is cuter.

Attached: savage.png (587x465, 13K)

That's what made me think it had to be related to phi

>AB Game
>no AB fanfic

>i am probably at least going to recognize sudoku and be able to start hammering away at it

The whole fucking point is for her to not solve the problem herself and to outsource it instead and she was already panicking due to the impending fear of imminent death.