Kb+m is better for everything you filthy console peasant

>kb+m is better for everything you filthy console peasant

Attached: 1524011238864.jpg (500x362, 25K)

Those kids usually are console players because their parents don't want to spend 1000$ on a computer to play fortnite tho

Controller does movement and other stuff better and gyro aiming fixes a lot of controller aiming problems but kb and m is still very much up there.

Came here to post this.

even kbm enthusiast admit that controller is better for at least a couple of genres
so i have no idea what you're on about, another rent free situation i bet

I love going into console forums and seeing the COPE.
Only if the game makes use of the analog feedback in a good way. Final note KB+M > Controller for fighting games

Oh its a strawman thread, neat.

master race here who hasnt owned a console since ps2, controllers are damn comfy but only suitable for like dark souls

>PC
Hey man, use whatever control scheme you like

>Console
Do as you're told, slave

Not everything, but definitely shooters, no question.

kb+m
>strategy
>isometric
>shooters
>inventory management
controller
>racing
>fighting
>platforming

Add action games to controller.

Too vague.

Platforming games are easier on keyboard than on a dpad so add that category to keyboard and mouse instead of pad.
Some fighting games and most characters in them are easier to play on keyboard so remove it from the gamepad list.

>seething incel cope harder lmao

Attached: Kid at computer.jpg (237x212, 6K)

A mouse and something like the joycon would be the perfect thing.

If it doesn't require precise clicking i'll always use controller
Leaning back in your chair with your leg out is comfy as fuck

Attached: 2.-Razer-Tartarus-Chroma.png (800x800, 121K)

>even kbm enthusiast admit that controller is better for at least a couple of genres
It depends on what you mean by "better". More comfortable yes. That's literally the purpose of the controller, to pander to casual children who don't want to learn how to play with the big dogs. Every game, even smash of all games, can be played better on a keyboard. That's why you've seen a recent movement with the dbox and b0xx.

Fair enough.

Other than that ryrthm games are another one. They're definitely possible with keyboard for the most part but it always takes a lot of getting used to.

>have sex, go dilate, take a shower

Attached: 1289785056796.png (205x199, 66K)

Pc gamers can admit that controllers can be better in some games. The people that see this as a black or white issue tend to be console retards that think controllers are best always