As Minecraft's anniversary comes to a close, all I can think about is how amazing of an impact the game has had on me

As Minecraft's anniversary comes to a close, all I can think about is how amazing of an impact the game has had on me.

Without this game, I wouldn't be typing to you right now. Without this game, I wouldn't have had that spark of interest in indie game development. And without this game... I wouldn't have countless, valuable memories spent with loved ones and strangers alike. Over the millions of years this universe has existed, we were born at just the right time to experience this absolute masterpiece of a video game. When snobs say video games aren't art, point them in Minecraft's direction: If they meet you with a raised eyebrow, you should know their opinion is not one to be valued. On the surface level, calling Minecraft art may seem absurd. But dig a little deeper, and you'll see that it isn't the actual game, or the mods, or even the music that make Minecraft art... but instead the experiences we've had with it, and what we've come to cherish as inimitable memories. Whether it be your very first night in a dirt hut, that time your buddy stole your supplies and you were out for blood, or the relief of finally completing a major project, Minecraft offers some amazing opportunities for memories that will last a lifetime.

It is the sheer beauty of this game that makes me yearn for Steve's inclusion in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Even if Minecraft's legacy will easily be remembered without Steve's inclusion in Smash, the idea of seeing Mario and Steve duke it out just makes me giddy with excitement. It may seem difficult to comprehend for those of you who didn't grow up with the game, but for some of us... this is something we could only dream of when we were younger. The fact that he actually stands a very real chance to make it into the game is enough to bring a tear to my eye.

So that is why I Stevepost. Not for Mojang. Not for Notch. Not even to piss off people who don't want him in. But because I want to make the dreams of my younger self a reality.

Attached: memories1.png (594x523, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lbZuMFZLqoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUT HOLY FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DO I FUCKING HATE BANJOKES, STOP POSTING YOU ABOMINATIONS OF NATURE

Attached: memeories2.png (749x681, 304K)

miney crafta

Throw yourself into lava OP

Attached: leave.jpg (468x376, 27K)

Rosterfaggotry gets worse with each new Smash iteration

Attached: Unimpressed Otis.jpg (905x807, 31K)

ok, you have a choice, you can stop all banjokes right now.

but you would have to lick this steve's feet
would you do it?

think about it you could stop all the suffering and save hundreds.
all you have to do is lick a foot.
that's it.

>Banjo?

Attached: steveposterirl.png (434x327, 55K)

it's just memes this time around

Attached: 1539918038866.jpg (500x422, 29K)

Attached: 2D84DD07-8B90-4FD8-85BA-808AB96D0DF9.png (468x609, 137K)

Screw it, a little more posting

Attached: F2EE04A4-A435-4D0A-BCB9-1DE23441BEE5.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)

At least the Ridley memes were funny

Attached: 86CDFA6D-ED4B-4C62-8F2A-BBBDF90C9BE8.jpg (1080x971, 65K)

Attached: 28A64AB0-A44C-46C7-AD27-030275D0F2D3.png (500x389, 126K)

look man, i dont hate minecraft, but i hate that we must fight in a war that in the victory could possibly go to none of us, maybe we should set aside our differences and team up

Attached: microshit.png (1440x882, 65K)

Attached: 589C2018-8710-42CF-99F9-A1F201F24B43.jpg (336x437, 34K)

I wanted Ridley for 15+ years. The memes and bitching got to a point where I didn't know if folks really hated the idea of him being in or were just baiting. Which admittedly I took too seriously a couple of times, personally. Roamed the threads just for the discussion with others who wanted him and to explain why or how he could be done. Some of the threads were really enjoyable.

This Steve/Banjo stuff though? It's 10x worse. These threads are here daily. People who genuinely want either are drowned out by the shitposting. All responses come off as a nu/v/ insult checklist or copypasta. Steve and Banjo have probably been told to go dilate after having cringy based dab sex more times than is imaginable. I just want them to reveal the rest of the DLC already cause it's all so tiresome.

I honestly would not mind if they just showed every DLC character's silhouette right now but left everything else about them (moveset, music, full render etc.) to whenever they're formally announced. This roster shitposting is driving me up the fucking wall.

What sucks is that it'll never truly end until one of them gets in
Even after the Fighters Pass is done and neither show up, it'll just rise from the dead when the next Smash comes
As long as Phil Spencer's thoughts on Banjo in Smash stands and as long as Minecraft stays popular (which is pretty much guaranteed to never end), these arguments will go on forever

Attached: 1532103755292.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Attached: 6719FD29-EB8A-492C-927C-FA42CDD9CC0A.jpg (686x1024, 45K)

Attached: 2F62974D-4554-41B2-ABEA-815E90393FB8.gif (1050x650, 154K)

Attached: B97B21DB-CFED-41DA-98E2-7886BC0695AB.png (626x557, 106K)

At this point I want both banjo and Steve to get in so they can beat the shit out of each other in game.

>fnaf'd

Since Steve is a blank slate, and Minecraft is similarly so, I feel like a Mii costume is a fine way to acknowledge it. Mii's are all about customizing your own character much like all of Minecraft. Creeper brawler, Steve sword, Chief gunner. Banjo Kazooie as the MS rep.

This is from someone who has no real stake in either. Ridley was my most wanted and no DLC character is changing my main. I just feel a goofy cartoony and very emotive bear and bird have more potential for a fun addition than a stiff set of blocks.

I wish I thought we'd get a character announcement soon just to give us a chance to potentially stop this Steve/Banjo thing. Even moving on to other characters to shitpost about would be better. Regardless if either get in there will just be shitposting about it anyway. Like they're just shitposting so they can shitpost in the future about being right/wrong about their shitposts.

Attached: 2Z6NdEB.jpg (1280x1804, 284K)

Attached: 30zRqD8r.jpg (1456x2262, 304K)

They seriously better reveal 2 characters at E3. By the time E3 rolls around it'll have been half a year since Jokers reveal. Half a damn year! That wouldn't be too big a deal if they didn't announce the pass and how many characters were in it. I've always despised offering a dlc pass without telling people what's in it.

Attached: 93ECA228-D8FF-424D-8208-3A7CA75F9DB1.png (800x700, 451K)

Attached: B3F35ECC-E245-43EC-A048-42BB4FB1A94D.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

It's gotten pretty fucking awful, at this point rosterfaggotry is just fighting among people who have never even played the games they come from. Anything that has a sword or looks slightly anime is labelled a "Fire Emblem character", older mascots are labelled "dead franchise characters", and no one talks about the games.

Attached: 91AE6AB9-550E-4CE6-8F28-D844E963F2BB.jpg (900x1273, 110K)

>people are still using my pics
Based

Attached: 1549913953216.png (1000x581, 873K)

Attached: DDD3EC0F-A0FD-48BF-A1B6-D77E9A7838E5.png (649x416, 71K)

Tries to trigger Banjo fans.
Too bad, it's Hippo time!
Hit it Moto Moto!

Attached: MotoMoto2.jpg (295x530, 19K)

Attached: 000D4E8C-FD64-4ECC-9C2D-E5210C5085FF.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

How about you do everyone a favor and stop posting like this? Being this hateful isn't healthy. It's just a cartoon bear, let it go. You can either be mature and admit you were wrong yesterday, or just double down. Looks like the latter. Oh well, it'll just hit harder when Banjo-kazooie's confirmed. Just remember that you had a way out, and you've chosen to hate.

Attached: eb3e7425-ddfd-4f53-9206-4f2ad7481996.jpg (576x432, 22K)

Based

Would fuck the cutie girl hippo.

>until one of them gets in
I'd argue both. If Banjo's in, gloating to Steves. If Steve's in, vice versa.
Forever.

I'll at least admit that Banjofags leave Minecraft threads alone. Cant even make a Banjo-kazooie thread without a few Steveslaves popping in to bait and falseflag.

Attached: 1549534098172.png (348x299, 103K)

Straight men are so fucking pathetic that they’d jack off to a flower pot just because it has big tits. Jesus christ

If Banjo gets in, I wouldn't gloat, or make fun of Steve. Hell, I would support him after, but not here. If Banjo gets in, I'll leave Yea Forums. My work here would be finished.

It's an endless cycle of hate that I... well, hate! Everyone targets everyone, and it's sad. Who started it? Who cares.

The rosterfags invaded everything even remotely related to Nintendo for the last few months, it was awful. The World Ends With You threads, Shin Megami Tensei threads, Dragon Quest threads, all to start roster wars with people who didn't care.

And The World Ends With You fans already had their own problems like how the Switch port split the fanbase in half with half defending it and the other half despising it.

user, did you make this?

If so, fucking hell I love you for this. This is the best original content we've gotten from all this shit.

Attached: guh-huh.jpg (720x538, 108K)

No no my friend, those are neckbeards. Real straight men do not associate with them.

I wouldn't gloat either, but that's not the point. Parties who just love getting rises out of people are the reasons threads and shitposts like these exist. It's all so tiresome, repetitive, and old.

Can I use this drawing?

Yea Forums can be hella fun, but when things go too far, it becomes annoying to everyone except to those who are delusional.

>rosterfags invaded TWEWY threads
When did that happen? Guess i missed a few threads.

It was during the late November/ early December period. There were a bunch of shitposters caught coordinating on Discord, interestingly enough, so it wasn't just random shitposting.

Holy fuck... this is a whole new level of shitposting. It's coordinated!

Why do you think Smash Ultimate's roster wars are on a whole other level?

Sure, I love Banjo, and I do want him in the game. But that is absurd. All rosterfags from now until the end should be ashamed of themselves. All of them. If their character gets in, fine, but Jesus Christ...

>a entire group set up a discord and everything
>just to shitpost about smash in threads about a decade old DS JRPG
Why?

Attached: Neku.png (213x394, 91K)

Little reminder that the only thing Banjobros ever did wrong was feed the Steve-trolls. Remember that the Stevefags are the start to this whole feud.

Sure hooktail, i would do it

fuck off Anthony Anidem

Did someone design that model to be as repulsive as possible?

we post reasons steve should be in
youtu.be/lbZuMFZLqoU

Attached: 1538522869033.png (717x530, 137K)

>That fucking video
What compels a person to make something like that?

Attached: 1555216764976.jpg (641x529, 54K)

Vergeben made a lot of people magically wanting Steve, before his posts the character was mentioned by a few people.

yes i did make this, and you're free to use it :)

They probably don't even play, they are just shiposters.

Stevefags are Bandana Deefags
Same arrogance. Same hatred. Same shitposts. Just a new zoomer pick since their last one got blow the fuck out.

>alliences

Attached: 1493871710328.jpg (189x184, 9K)

Friendly reminder that Steveposters will say anything to deflect from the way they treated other characters. They were so sure that Krool and Ridley would never happen, yet they were proven wrong. Never forget that once they deem your character unfit, they will hound and harass any thread in support of that character. Steveslaves are slaves to trolling, none of them actually play smash brothers, or even Minecraft because a real Minecraft fan would understand why Steve would never work. They simply use Steve because Minecraft's popularity and Sakurai's words are easy strawman to inflate his "chances" when in reality Steve never had a shot to begin with.

Attached: 2ad.png (2256x1780, 2.07M)

user you are a fucking godsend.