Games that don't exist but you want them to

games that don't exist but you want them to

Attached: asoiaf.jpg (734x1078, 291K)

divinity original sin?

Attached: 1558154594874.png (349x382, 6K)

Mouse Guard but with ultra violence and dark souls.

Attached: A1hAZcCQzyL.jpg (2400x2401, 1.09M)

I think the reason we don't have a ASOIAF game is because when do you set it? Most of the bigger more interesting events have all the important players known and we know how they end.

Sure they could do something like the Telltale GoT game and have it be about a smaller noble house and just have it have a few ties to the main characters but it will still never reach the levels of major battles and that take place during all the known majors points in Westeros.

Maybe the Long Night.

Just make them like the ps2-era Lotr games. Beat em ups where you fight through the main fights of the story and unlock a sweet roster of characters.

Throw in some fanservice-cutscenes in between and you're golden.

It's a fighting game like Guilty Gear. Story takes a backseat and it's loosely based on the novels. So you just have stages set in noteworthy places from the books with recognizable characters in the background. So you have like

>Bronn
>stage: The Eyrie
>moon door and Lysa Arryn and Sweet Robin visible in the background

>Sandor
>stage: Blackwater
>men struggling in battle with wildfire burning in the background

>Beric Dondarrion
>stage: Woods
>Brotherhood without Banners

And so on and so with Arya, The Mountain, Jon Snow, Mance, Daenerys (will be tough to make her playable but I don't think you can avoid it), and every other interesting fighter in ASOIAF.

Attached: SOTN2.jpg (794x1007, 237K)

Pre Conquest you get to pick your starting kingdom In character creation. With each starting location with a slightly different scenario in some your the bannermen of a bannermen in others your a well respected house of your region. Maybe give you 10 years to fuck around and try to become king of wherever or just be loyal and consolidate before ageon shows up. You can to choose whether to bend the knee and help in his conquest or resist.

Attached: 1539579683438[1].jpg (706x789, 690K)

Attached: JSR3.jpg (794x1007, 206K)

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 51K)

change it to a PS2 game and we'll talk

A multiplayer first person shooter where you only play as kids.

The battle arenas are things like parks, jungle gyms, school hallways and school dinner hall with upturned tables

weapons are spud guns, elastic band guns, sling shots, some DIY machine gun made from shop class and fires potato pallets. It will have most of the attachables we are familiar with,but with a juvinile twist. things like a magnifying glass taped to the weapon. but throwables are things like water/paint balloons and plates of spaghetti.

Adults are stage hazards that vary depending on the arena. Police, park rangers, teachers.

Teams can be separate schools with different school uniforms. it will have armored core-like sorites where you can invade other shcools in school gang warfare

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 33K)

that is a very small 2

>A multiplayer first person shooter where you only play as kids.

Attached: southp21_640w[1].jpg (320x240, 20K)

Attached: Blood-Borne-1.png (552x700, 122K)

N

do people even own an xbox. i only ever hear about it for having more skyrim mods than the ps4 version

I would say a Granblue Fantasy ARPG but that's already happening
Probably God Hand 2

Suikoden 6.

Attached: 1545852442370s.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Everyone just talks about the second one, do I need to play the first to understand the second one?

for me? I played everyone other than the Genso Suikodens.
I'd recommend playing 1st and then import your saved data into 2. Not sure if it works for 3 but 4 and 5 are stand alone titles.
Tactics isnt bad but different.

Can I import a save easily with an emulator?
And should I play the PS1 or PSP versions?

Attached: Badlands.png (872x1024, 1.24M)

No, you dont need to play the first one to understand the second one.

Not sure. I have a physical copy of 1. Trying to find a good copy of 2 right now.
But yeah. In all honesty other than some reaccuring characters 1 isnt essential but I'm just a fan boy.

I

play all the suikoden games except 4

1,2 and 3 all take place on a continued timeline, so play them in order. but 5 takes place like 40 years before the events of 1 so play that whenever. if I could go back, I'd play 5 before 2 for various spoiler reasons.

4 takes place like a thousand years before the first game and has 1 recurring character. the game is bad. play 1 then read the characters wiki profile.

Sounds like EU4 for Westeros. I like it.

isn't there some other game with a cover almost exactly like this?

Choose your spawn location.

Attached: ngxo2dapyphz.jpg (3400x2267, 743K)

>picking Arya activates god mode

Attached: 1551202699886.jpg (600x703, 46K)

what's in ulthos?

Attached: 1518510629269.jpg (633x758, 290K)

la goblina quasimoda

Attached: 1557980824031.jpg (900x1200, 268K)