Why do people pre order games? Do they really think that there won't be any copies available at launch?

Why do people pre order games? Do they really think that there won't be any copies available at launch?

Attached: 1512754759039.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Last game I pre-ordered was Yakuza 6 and that's only because I bought the Collectors edition

Attached: 0baa5765-362a-40ad-9741-3e19a331ff8f.jpg (3600x2025, 1.06M)

Are those made of actual glass or plastic?

>didn't pre order collecter edition
>days later its $250
>pre order normal games
>goes on sales 1 year later
>didn't pre order game
>find out it only a limited print
>price is now at 6 billions

So I can play the game asap.

they are real glass, yes.

Attached: y2-1523397103171_1280w.jpg (1280x960, 204K)

Post 3 examples of that happening.

Attached: anri_is_such_a_dork.webm (1280x720, 785K)

That's pretty nice then.

How is it any different than buying at launch? You can get it at the exact same time as a pre order if you want.

collector editions that have some neat physical items (that aren't some horrobly cheap made figurine or statue) are the only reason left to pre order a video game, and even then a good ce is few and far between.

Pre-ordering games digitally gives you the ability to download the files prior to release so you can boot it and play the exact moment it releases

I honest to god don't know why so many of you find her attractive. Her face is weird as hell. Her tits are good but the face isn't good.

you need to for niche chinese games out in bumfuck nowhere

No. Most preorders are because developers lock content away from you if you don't.

Imagine being this much of a fucking faggot with a warped sense of taste.

Attached: CuQcREPUAAEcAlY.jpg (720x1280, 142K)

They called me crazy for preordering 10 copies of Rule of Rose.

have you ever thought to yourself that you're the only deranged faggot here with awful taste?

is that the big japanese titties thread? asking for a friend

Attached: ophiENK.jpg (500x750, 40K)

Fucking rad

Enthusiasm validation and pre order bonuses.

Original video please user

She really is a dork.

I pre-ordered Hotline Miami 2 because I really liked the original one. I was not dissapointed at all.

Attached: 4525432.webm (358x640, 3M)

>I only play AAA games

It's like you've never bought a CE for a niche RPG before. No, there won't be enough copies because the masses don't like the games I want generally. If I hadn't pre-ordered the LE for Liar Princess I wouldn't have gotten one simple as that.

More LEs need to come with practical use items. I remember getting an Atelier game because it came with a "barrel" T-shirt

This shit was pulled with Mass Effect 3 collecor's ed.

Rosalina Amiibo

I can't think of another off the top of my head.