GOTY or GOTG or GOAT?

GOTY or GOTG or GOAT?

Attached: super-mario-maker-2-nintendo-switch-666x374.jpg (666x374, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8bZxepTQzkI?t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or GOTM?

Rehash

Settle down

>Millennium
Based FPBP

Probably GOTY for me
Near endless source of replayability

SMM
Who cares?

>Game comes out, and some unusual design choice that nobody expected completely ruins the whole experience for everyone.
How disillusioned would you feel?

GOTN
It's going to get old fast just like the original game. UGC focused games are always trash. Always. Most people are bad at level design.

>No overworld creator that links stages together
Nintendo had one job.

the 4-player mode looks like a lot of fun so GOTY

Was the job counting money?

IS HE IN?!?!?

Attached: 20190517210802B17C6DB0011A75C8A.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

Super Mario Maker is the lazy Bethesda approach to mario games. Instead of actually making a worthwhile game, they have the fans do all the grunt work, while ALSO cracking down on emulators, romhacks, and custom flash games. It's so disgustingly transparent and I dont know why any of you faggots would be excited for it.

Attached: 1557962126518.png (1000x779, 582K)

Idk but I’m fucking hype. Loved Mario Maker 1 but no one to share levels with because none of my friends had a Wii U so since they all have switch’s it’s gonna be kino making levels and watching them suffer.

Wasn't in any of the promos.

Just letting people make Mario levels of professional quality is a great idea and I don't see what's wrong with that, even if I won't be getting it myself.

Attached: 1557539221287.png (538x420, 436K)

Also, not to mention that the 3d art style is ugly as sin.

Didn't they show this exact thing? course world?

I don't know what the majority of those mean.

Have they confirmed the Koopalings yet? That's the one thing I want (alongside an overworld maker) to make this game perfect.

Day 1 uninstall

They have not.

>GOAT
doesn't hold a candle to bloodborne, so no

Super excited for the multiplayer. hopefully they don't fuck it up and make it easy to play with friends offline.

Looks like their version of local multiplayer is for every player to have a switch and stand near each other.

probably goty if it still has that smooth jazz.
youtu.be/8bZxepTQzkI?t=42

Attached: 1512372143884.gif (371x312, 85K)

I'm hoping they didn't show that there was local multiplayer because they thought it was obvious

I'd be pretty fuckin upset since the first one managed to avoid that.

like would it be possible to just go to course bot, pop up a level, and start plying multiplayer on a course you made? I don't remember anything like that in the direct, it looked like everything needed to be online with online courses.

Gets old very fast, I got bored of it after the first 10 minutes of the trailer.

...Then just use the other 3 styles?

Probably. Looks like one person starts a "room", and everyone else just jumps in and joins whatever they happen to do.

>G
it's not really a game though is it

They cannot crack down on romhacks, US courts have declared the legal

Did you not play the first game? Course World is just where the game chains levels together for you to play in the different difficulties and modes. You can't control or design any aspect of it. It's sterile.

How is it not? Because you can optionally make levels?
It comes packaged with 100 levels of it's own, you could feasibly look at this as a new mario that you can also edit levels on

Woah a whole 100 tutorial levels!

SMM fans are the worst.

It all depends on hoe many of them are actually challenging. If theres even 5 well made and hard levels, its still better than the average NSMB that has maybe 2 or 3.

>Moving the goal posts

If the trailer is an indicative of the quality of the levels, they will be shit, short and literal tutorial levels not just easy levels.

the pre-made levels in SMM for 3DS were actually good