Will we ever get a good dragon ball game again?

will we ever get a good dragon ball game again?

Attached: 1.webm (1278x714, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsskkT3HJwU
youtube.com/watch?v=tjaLYW48AfU
youtube.com/watch?v=9-p07hpNX4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dragon ball Fighter Z

Attached: Gohan blanco vs Kefla.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Xenoverse 2 is still alive

we just got one last year retard

probably not.

Attached: DyvJn1oXcAEz3dc.jpg (1038x1730, 207K)

>good

>Watched Return of F after watching Broli a few times.

The coloring and line art is crap compared to Brolis film. I must have been copying badly because I didn't think is was terrible before.

yes yamamuro is cancer now

So how many spics are still insisting that Super Saiyan Green is a thing or Goku totally goes Ultra Instinct for a second when he's going blue?

At least now you retards can stop pretending it and BoG looked good.

But fighterz, dokkan and world mission are good.

FighterZ
but Yea Forums can't into fightans so they'll say BT3

Attached: 1493002623833.jpg (236x236, 12K)

I'd be fine with a Steam release of BT3 with working online.

>ultra instinct
We call it "doctrina egoista"

>Moro beats the shit out of Vegeta and Goku
>He can feel the Dragon Balls
>Boo is immine to Moro

Is Majin Vegeta making a comeback? Is Moro going after the Super Dragon Balls?

No we don't, we call it Miggate no Gokui or Ultra Instinto you sub fag.

I like how they made the super saiyan transformations violent again in this. Vegeta here and Goku going into SSJB were the best. Gogeta powering into SSJ1 looked cool too. You need the audio to get the full effect though.

Probably never, especially after Dragon Ball Pooper....er Super has forever tainted this series. The last good DBZ game was Budokai Tenkaichi 3 anyway.

Jesus fucking Christ, Super is more derivative than Disney Star Wars.

>Dragon Ball Pooper....er Super
Stop being 12

Attached: 1533403322398.jpg (960x720, 68K)

>vegetafags are Yea Forumstards

wow....

you don't get to make fun of my favorite character, he has """character development"""

Attached: 56190010_1061462910705191_6146551676108013568_n.jpg (830x960, 58K)

>Super Saiyan Green
>Green
It's Mint because that transformation was fresh as heck!

I love how Broly kicks away Gogeta after he turns SSJ cause he's too berserk to just stand around and let his opponent power up

Attached: 8564.webm (1278x714, 2.95M)

An arrogant bastard being honest once in a while (finalExplosion.jpg) is always a moment I really appreciate, character development or not.

Attached: 1557676479308.png (761x1849, 1.71M)

>one random comment from a kid
you sure showed us.

Is this the comfy DB Yea Forums thread?

Attached: 1535887709-background-01-final-1.png (1156x2076, 3.77M)

That was 1 of only 2 hits (I think) that Broly landed in the entire fight. Both of those were on SSJ1 Gogeta, but then no hits once he went SSJB. Almost felt bad for Broly.

what happened to that RPG bandai was making

He gets one or two when he goes full power in the alt dimension before Gogeta goe blue.

But yeah Broly is the most powerful he's ever been compared to his original incarnation yet he gets bodied hard. Makes you feel bad but that's really the point since he's supposed to be sympathetic in this movie.

A new trailer just came out that only showed cutscenes.

Budokai 3 is the peak of DBZ games.
Second best is GT: Final Bout

Attached: 1525740772009.png (232x229, 17K)

they can't show shit other than cutscenes and goku walking so I doubt it's coming anytime soon

>Final Bout
opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=TsskkT3HJwU
The game has fucking soul, even if it's bad.

I felt bad for how many time Broli gut punched in the face.

>1 and a half minute opening movie that is not at all representative of anything in-game
>muh soul

Secondary retards have no clue what they are talking about and they just talk out of nostalgia.

DBFZ is the objective best dragon ball game ever made, anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know jackshit about videogames.

Could have at least mentioned the decent 3D for its time. And the voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjaLYW48AfU

Densetsu was the only good PS1 game anyway.

>kid becomes an edgy teenager
Like 2 in 5 people in America will have a pretentious edgelord phase between ages 12 and 25, this has been a thing for many decades. Greasers, Punk Rockers, Metalheads, Wiggers, Emos, Scene Kids, Juggalos, Weeaboos, Fedora Tippers, etc.

I only got high, drunk and had fun, only felt close to edgyness when my girlfriend broke up with me, but I just buried it with more booze, drugs and friends.

Why though? What's wrong with America?

Probably not, Dimps has fallen back on a soulless cash cow and judging from Ultimate Tenkaichi and Jump Force, Spike has lost it too.

Attached: db tier list.png (1280x856, 1.04M)

Janemba's pretty much been confirmed

One, adults don't give a shit about kids who fail to achieve ivy league status so those kids cope by either joining abnormal cliques, dressing in dark clothes or cutting themselves. Two, lot of people breed in their 30s and above so they give birth to kids with social disorders that tend to like flashy shit so they start dressing and acting just as flashy.

god, tenkaichi 4 with all the super characters would be so fucking good but we're stuck with dokkan and xenoverse dlc

Piccolo and Vegeta have the best character development
Every other character either stays the same, barely moves forward, or regresses right into the trash

there wasn't ever any

if you think otherwise, you are completely blinded by your fandom

half of those things aren't edgy tho

Which is sad considering how bad DB art is in general compared to decades ago.

Attached: Dragon.Ball.Z.Broly.Second.Coming.1994.1080p.TOEI.HD.10-Bit.Dual-Audio.TrueHD.AC3.x265-iAHD.mkv_snap (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>no fusions

Attached: 1501346968592.jpg (400x240, 58K)

Dokkan Battle
>b-b-but that's mobile gacha shit!
Is just a DB RPG bro, they give free shit all the time every day so you don't have to worry about spending money to get a lot of strong characters.

Attached: Dragon.Ball.Z.Broly.Second.Coming.1994.1080p.TOEI.HD.10-Bit.Dual-Audio.TrueHD.AC3.x265-iAHD.mkv_snap (1920x1080, 2.39M)

DBFZ is great though. GT Goku is way more fun than I expected. I run him with Broly & Jiren now.

In the Broly movie they literally show Goku flash UI for a moment in his attempt to go from God to Blue since Broly somehow burdened his ki output (it's been a while, I forget why Goku struggled in that scene).

Tenkaichi 4 would most likely anally rape the series with post Chunsoft Spike at the helm.

>they give free shit
>strong figments of gacha shit
>free literal shit
fuck off with your gacha TRASH

Where the fuck is Project Z?

I only rated games I played, but from what I've seen, Fusions looks like it belongs in SS3 tier.

>Janemba pretty much confirmed as last S2 DLC

Hella based, he better be fun as fuck to play. Best movie villain design ever

Attached: janem.png (2048x2048, 2.16M)

Not him, but Dokkan really isn't bad. It's no substitute for an actual db game, but it's a fun time waster.

so is jacking off or sticking a finger in your ass

Are you guys ready for Super Season 2 being under the eye of Shintani? Fuck you Yamacancer you wont be missed

What's your point?

He still won't have a budget

Anyone who says BT3 is good has terminal brain cancer. BT3 is inferior to BT2 in every single way imaginable. It has a worse combat system, the story mode is worse, I'm pretty sure it got rid of launch as a shopkeep, the menu is worse. It's overall a worse game

Attached: retard.png (720x540, 751K)

>Super Buu still not in DBFZ
>Still no "So big man, you want to fight Buu?" "No, I want to kill you" intro
God damn it, Gohan was cool for like 30 seconds

>BT3 is inferior to BT2 in every single way imaginable
this, BT2 has the best soundtrack

this is fucking awesome

>Janemba
Why would they do this? Movie's are hardly canon and Janemba doesn't have a cult following like broly/cooler

>It has a worse combat system
The combat adds more features and makes characters more varied, so it's a lot better.
>the story mode is worse
True.
>I'm pretty sure it got rid of launch as a shopkeep
It didn't.
>the menu is worse
It's not.
It even looks better, the only better part about BT2 is the story.

He has a sword which is cool.
So does Trunks but his moveset doesn't use the sword most of the time unlike Janemba

picking your nose isn't a good game neither is your gacha trash

I'll take BT3 story mode over 2 personally.
>text box
>3 lines of voice acting
>fight
>text box again
>"i need to hold him off" voice acting
>fight
And repeat

You can keep your irrational hatred if you want, but don't try to use it as an excuse to call every gacha inherently trash.

I'm watching DotoDoya's video on this and hes saying janemba is a fan favorite... Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about movie villans that were in 1 movie

Will we get a DB game on the PS5 and Xbox Scarlett?

Also BT2 had this great Tournament mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-p07hpNX4I

I still remember the Broly story Missions and Vegeta ape from Budokai Tenkaichi 1, what a load of fucking garbage cheap bullshit they were

Attached: 52523523235.jpg (843x1200, 197K)

>hating gacha shit is irrational
>hating faggots pushing gacha shit here is irrational
no, it's not

Does it really matter when they have the same ost in Japanese which is superior to both international osts?
The mid battle cutscenes and dialogue were nice, but BT2 had the better What If scenarios.

Even if he is not popular which he actually is he has extremely cool and unique moves
>those dimensional teleports
>shards
>sword
he is great

Attached: janmb.jpg (708x1200, 101K)

Janemba has a cool design and his fights were cool.
I think that carries him really well compared to other movie villains.
You could have more canon characters but Janemba has sword bro.
How can you say no to a sword fighter?
Hercules or Roshi would be nice though even if both of them can't fly or use Dragon Rush.

>>hating gacha shit is irrational
It is if you can't be bothered to defend your perspective with an actual argument.
>>hating faggots pushing gacha shit here is irrational
No one is pushing it. Some people like it and naturally want to talk about it, nothing more.

take your gacha general trash to /vg/

>All these filthy Ningens debating about which shitty unbalanced 3D Dragonball game where each character plays the exact fucking same is less shitty than the others.
There's no justice in this thread.

Attached: ningen.jpg (750x500, 28K)

Kinda true, Tenkaichi 2 and 3 are fucking reskinned Call of Duty like games

Most of them suck but the least sucky was probably Shin Budokai or Infinite World.
I can live with no clash

No, especially not if you can't say anything more than repeating yourself like a broken record.

Why haven't Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr been in a DB game yet?

Infinite World was Budokai 3 but less iconic

Faggots not thinking that DBX2 is the culmination of all 3D DBZ games
Literally customize your character to anything you want and access to 250+ skills and you babies can't handle it.
Yeah net code isn't perfect and there are no beam struggles but other than that it's a perfectly fine game that's had years to develop.

Attached: NotNappa.png (390x390, 192K)

>each character plays the exact fucking same
Never played them on harder modes.

The visual style is still weird as fuck, the combat is a watered down Tenkaichi, and the story isn't very good either.

What did he mean by this

Depends
Will we ever get a good anime for DB again? That Broly movie was pretty decent but Super is exceptionally bad.

What is with Super and shitty villains?

>Goku and Vegeta train to literal godhood over their entire lives
>Broly fought a big worm a few times but never engaged in any actual training
>Broly is stronger than both Goku and Vegeta
this is even more retarded than Android 17 keeping up with Blue Goku

And Budokai 3 has that awful RPS system

Probably not, but I hope we get this turned into a Buu wank fest

>Will not have comfy DB threads on Yea Forums anymore because the moments Season 2 of Super starts it will be spoiled by mangafags

It hurts

Attached: 1541682080341.jpg (1894x1066, 611K)

He has tard strength and just like real life them tards are really strong with no training.
Combine Broly somewhat strong strength x tard powers and his power is huge.

Canon doesn't mean shit in fightans

>>Will not have comfy DB threads on Yea Forums anymore
That ship sailed years ago.

Yes you are correct for the story being bad, the combat being watered down Tenkaichi is incorrect as well as the visual style. These are fine and the combat is pretty much on par if not a little better (connection provided) than Tenkaichi.

Attached: 1530214013868.png (1159x971, 1.23M)

He's the Legendary Super Saiyan

This animation makes my penis hard

You animeonlys are pathetic.

>trying to follow power levels in Dragon Ball Z
What a fag

I haven't worked on LSW2 in a while, I'd probably have to start over at this point, I was getting really close to finishing it, but I got stuck on some mechanic and dropped it

Attached: DBZ LSW 2 Progress 2.webm (960x480, 2.42M)

Would Doctor Gero and Android 19 be cool in DBFZ?

As far as the visuals go, you really can't defend this compared to what came before. Something always looks really off about it with the shading and faces.
Could you explain the depth of the combat? I didn't play 2 that much, but 1 was simplistic as fuck.

Attached: ss_81aef127e255ff0ffaf82740e537bd1f749e2a6b.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 648K)

Attached: yamchabtfo.gif (500x270, 851K)

Only if Gero and 21 had some unique opener dialogue and closing.

Attached: Android 21 swimsuit.jpg (1200x972, 249K)

Hey...how about some lunch...

I mean he is THE legendary super saiyan, I don't think anyone but Whis being able to handle a trained Broly.

Better have no rules with power ups and bring more characters into the show, like 17, than fucking benching and be only Goku & Vegeta.

And the power up scheme was always fucked even with Kid Goku.
Buu's saga had a bunch of kids reaching SS like nothing and being stronger than Piccolo and be Super Buu level while fusion. Then you had Gohan sitting down for a day while an old man walks, farts and reads comics around him to be Super Buu level, when Goku and Vegeta were clearly outclassed by Super Buu despite training and fighting all their fucking life

Vegeta fucked over scaling with all the zenkai abuse, but the final blow was Trunks fodderizing Freeza and King Cold.

I really can, this is the natural progression of what the models have looked like for the past 20 years since they went 3D. I'm not even surprised. The shading is different from Canon characters to custom player characters btw. So the real cast of Dragon ball looks way better than these make a wish kiddies.
The combat is pretty much the same except that there are a ton more moves that don't require the combos. In addition it has a stamina bar that is actually needed as opposed to fighting endlessly. If stamina breaks, you won't be able to dodge or block leaving you defenseless till it regens. This forces players to think about what damage they are gonna avoid because it could mean the difference between dodging 1k of damage, or not being able to block a heavy stamina breaking punch whne you need to and getting 15k of damage because you were mashing the vanish button. I would like Ki blasts to have beam struggles but that doesn't seem to be a priority for them I guess though you'd get people running auto win scripts just to have an advantage (because people can't be trusted not to cheat in all of time).

Attached: 1551751306405.png (668x458, 399K)

GO BROLY GO GO

Xenoverse 2 would've been a million times better if
>Moveset changes with transformation
>transformations aren't seperate characters but build into the moveset of the previous existing characters
>characters have all their other forms as well instead of their base forms and their full powered states

it's easily in God tier, blue at the most. you can emulate it easy on the Citra emulator, if money's an issue.

Budokai 1 has the best story and cutscenes to this day.

I have a freiza clansmen and use the clansmen clothing as "forms" with gimmicks. I love it.

Attached: 1535460362299.png (607x408, 353K)

It's because Goku used a move to use his own red god ki to halt Brolys movement but Broly reversed it with his green.

When Goku goes blue you see the green ki that was left and his hair only goes gray a bit just for visual effect, like how Vegetas hair turns green for a second while going SSJ.

Until the directors/producers literally say he does go UI for a brief moment that's what I'm believing.

>lot of people breed in their 30s and above so they give birth to kids with social disorders
I question your knowledge in this matter, as the 30s aren't typically what "studies" focus on when talking about said matters.
Though it's interesting how it used to be both parents which contributed to the said effects of the offspring when it turns out it's solely on the mother's age that can teeter on whether birth disorder/effects take place.
Kinda makes all those old geezers going after young wives seem slightly less weird.

>this is the natural progression of what the models have looked like for the past 20 years since they went 3D
It somehow manages to look further off from the anime than games over a decade older. FighterZ even managed to do it right.
Based on your description of the combat, Tenkaichi 3 is definitely a lot deeper with elements like sonic sway and z counters as well as more than a few exploits that force fast reaction time and decision making.

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Z-Budokai-Tenkaichi-3-PlayStation-2-PS2-Vegito-Super-Saiyan.jpg (727x439, 45K)

Okay, I'll put it on my bucket list for now.
It's brought down immensely by the gameplay and ugly style.

How are you gonna be surprised that 17 fighting poachers for a few years puts him at blue level when he literally came out the box way above SSJ level?

Fuck off back to /vg/, xenoshit is literal trash.

Based. Xenoverse 2 and Fighterz are the best DB games ever made.

Nigger Z broly was literally the same shit, as a matter of fact I don't think it was ever implied he trained at all in the orginal. He was just OP once he transformed instead of gradually building up like the new one. Also powercreep is a thing,

Post some fucking Cheelai, you fags

I have to say world mission is better than I expected it to be for a turn based game.

>best DB game ever
That's Advanced Adventure

I don't think a Stamina bar is enough to out weigh directional input or the comparative break neck pacing in Tenkaichi. If Tenkaichi did return I would want it have a system at least similar to the XV Stamina system, and CaC would effectively be required, but how XV's super moves and super armor are handled are all half baked at best, and even the basic melee is REALLY face value.

Let me guess, tenkaichi 3 fan?

Is Beerus a virgin?

Attached: 1507154662305.jpg (680x855, 286K)

No he definitely got bummed by whis.

I want a game like this again.. Playdia is so underrated. I mean, you're controlling the Anime itself

With today's technology it could be a masterpiece.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 173K)

I don't see the need for a stamina system, but some light limitations should be put on counters and teleports.

Can you beat Broly irl Yea Forums?

Attached: brolyirl.png (680x122, 14K)

XV2 was still good, until they said they were adding the waste of space ribrieann or how ever you spell her freaking name NO ONE ASKED FOR HER

>shin budokai games on there
>shin budokai 2 where it is
I love you and I hope burst limit disappointed you as much as it did me
I wish I could like Budokai 3 but u don't like the minigames you have to play when you launch ultimates, the rng dragon rush stuff or the fact time stops whenever anyone does anything

Of course not, his power is maximum.

I played Burst Limit long after died, so I never really got into the combat. The card system was pretty dumb and it was really disappointing to have a game skip Boo again.
That said, I really liked the look of it and that op is some of the best out there.
For Budokai 3, I just really enjoyed the game overall, it does have a lot of stuff holding it back though like Dragon Rush and teleport spam.

If only Gohan were so competent in canon.
As far as good dragon ball games go I'd say it is pretty subjective some people are happy with Xenoverse some with FighterZ Some aren't happy with any Dragon Ball game that has ever been released. I personally enjoy the freedom afforded by The Dragon Block C mod for Minecraft, but I know it is not for everyone.

maybe but the tenkaiechi(minus ultimate) and xv series have the better fighting mechanics

I can beat his cock irl.

Yes

Attached: chadgeta.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

dbfz is basically the closest you'll ever get to the frantic pace of the anime.
And the artwork/style is just pure kino.

He is but his pride isn't.

Also, GG is superior to Kamehameha.

So is Final Flash, Kikoho, Dodonpa, but that doesnt mean shit to Goku

Too bad his go to move is a ki blast barrage.

Remember that time when goku told vegeta that he was stronger than him right at his fucking face? what a chad

Attached: goku.png (1008x754, 458K)

>this and Buu arc's Goku will never be back
Fuck mentally challenged Goku

>xenofag
yikes

He acted pretty cool at those times, but his philosophy was still really, really retarded.

>Beerus sucking on Bulma's tits
surprisingly cute desu

I love Raging Blast 1's graphics.

Why couldn't they just continue it, why Spike had to ruin it all starting with RB2 and ending with atrocious Jump Force. It was only getting worse and worse.

Attached: 009160_ps3_dragon_ball_raging_blast.jpg (800x450, 113K)

True for most characters past a certain point. No more so with Vegeta in canon.

No, it's time has past.

Attached: esf_peppercity0000.jpg (620x465, 60K)

>Goku is fine with trash
His wife is proof enough, true.

Yeah, then Goku his in Other World fora bit hoping it would blow over. 2-0 came just the same.

*hid

Based homosexual Vegeta poster

how do 13 year olds now even know about dragon ball z, it doesnt air on anything anymore. Its bizaree thinking that there's a whole generation of people who have only known getting their entertainment from weird and I'm pretty sure illegal anime streaming sites.

I agree

bt3 removed beam aiming for no fucking reason. beams are useless in 3 because of it.

Nah, Goku threw in a Kamhemeha here and there. I can't think of a single time Vegeta used Garlic Ho after the first time.

the fuck is beam aiming

You aim the beam in the direction you want to fire it in.

Broly is to the Z fighters what a Gorilla is to an MMA fighter. Sheer force can overpower technique if the disparity is large enough.
At least, that's the line of thought I use to cope

Attached: jiren.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

fighterz currently feels really different from like release or so

Why didn't they just recruit Spike the Devilman to take down the bad guys?

Attached: tcxmdtxgro62wmorztoe3icwrr2wygge_00.jpg (426x320, 16K)