Does Yea Forums still own a CRT?

Does Yea Forums still own a CRT?

Attached: free.png (1360x768, 2.19M)

I wish I still had a truck so I could pick shit like this up without any hesitation or planning.

I wish those portables had inputs, considered adding some myself but seems like too much effort

What's a good CRT to have?

You can hook any device to a TV with just aux or RF hookups if you have the money and autism to chainlink adapters and cables together.

>HDMI to RCA
>RCA to COAX
>COAX to RF
I've done it before

why do you need a truck for something that can fit on the passenger seat

No, Zoomers on here love thrm but those cancer causing machines suck

Friendly reminder that if you bought anything other than a Sony Trinitron you wasted your money

Attached: 1557440686720.png (210x206, 77K)

Sony Trinitron flat panel is kino

are all the trinitrons good?

Trinitrons are a waste of money cause they're all hoarded and sold at retarded prices, fuck off.

Yes I still use one for n64 and gamecube. And I guess my ps2 but that looks like shit on anything.

>kino
stop posting anytime, retard

I found a Sony Trinitron on the curb just a few weeks ago

>user can't swing $40

Attached: 1557354003940.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

I wish I was there to press my butt on the screen to leave a print on it.

I have a 27" Trinitron in the basement for all my retro stuff.

You forgot an extra zero there.

I own 2 that are pretty big but the image quality kinda sucks. I played melee and project m on them until my wii broke. Dunno what I'm gonna do with them now and I'm moving soon.

Hooking anything that isn't SD to an SD CRT is retarded. VGA monitors are a different story though.

I don't bother with obsolete technology.

Attached: 1362197202651.jpg (2000x2000, 69K)

i have a nice samsung UHD in my living room and an old zenith at the foot of my bed. i watch most TV in bed. the samsung is just so my friends can watch game of thrones and play smash or whatever at my house. i bought a nice TV so people would hang out with me. i have a better TV for playing games/watching shit alone

theres a 17" dell crt on craigslist for 5 buckeroos. should i cop lads? i plan to only play cs on it and maybe other fps vidya on 1024x768 160hz bruhs

Sure. VGA monitors are harder to come by. You could hook up stuff like a dreamcast or an OSSC to it too.

I just checked Craigslist they're like $40. Some are free.

which cables are best for retro consoles?

Not where I live
>Ayo.. so I got this here uuuuuh.. VINTAGE RETRO GAMING TV here *smacks lips* uuuuhh and shit work GOOD (there's dirt scuffs all over it, cracks in the plastic and/or visible smudges on the glass screen) and I KNOW what I got here so Imma gon let yall niggas cop this here at a steal at $200 call ###-#### and pick up at *the bad area of town with shootings every other night*

never had one

Having CRTs finally transitioned from useless garbage no one wants to collectible antiques?

There's always going to be fuckers trying to scam you, retard. The idea is to wait until something worth your time comes by.

>But plays inferior ports on modern consoles

The TEMERITY of it all

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 11.52.40 AM.png (348x235, 138K)

Based larry gooseman

Nah my state is poor as fuck, there's never a time people aren't trying to sell their old garbage on craigslist at a premium like it's hot shit when it's just steaming shit.

I dunno what to tell you, man. I live in a bad part of upstate NY and it was just a matter of widening my search area a bit.